The Diadem of Domination 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markydaysaid
markydaysaid
1,624 Followers

"I'm . . . I'm about to-"

"A real man should be able to fuck his wife until she can't stay awake. A real man fucks his wife so hard she can't walk straight the next morning. A real man should be the one on top, with his happy, silly wife crying on HER back and begging HIM for mercy."

"I can't . . . oh-"

"A real man doesn't just pop like zis!"

"Oh! Bebe! You bitch!"

Bebe took his tremendous lemon-sized testicles in her free hand and squeezed. At the same time she gave his big cock was last brutal stroke that nearly ripped his foreskin open. The sudden pain and pleasure was too much for the hair-trigger prince. His lithe body arched up so far that only his legs and shoulders touched the bed, and his stomach rippled with burgeoning abdominals. His thick penis rocketed up Bebe's uniform and plunged into her cleavage, splitting her breasts open, his cockhead bursting free on the other side. He came, and he came hard. He shot his first rope right into Bebe's chin at point-blank range. The shot was so explosive that it sent heavy drops of cum flying in every direction, much of it splattering across Lorian's chest. The next rope hit Bebe in the cheek, and a good portion of it flew into her right eye, causing her mascara to run with a thick mixture of semen and tears. That must have pissed Bebe off a little, because after that she repositioned the erupting canon so that the third and forth shots flew right into the boy's own face, the forth shot landing squarely in his open mouth. Beber reached over and grabbed Lorian by his hair, pulling him forward as she pushed his hips up as well. Lorian's mouth was forced onto his own spewing cockhead, and Bebe held him in place as the rest of his orgasm was forced into his mouth, and he had to loudly swallow down gulps of cum to stop it from bubbling out his nostrils.

"Ze bitch is ze one who takes it in ze mouth," Bebe said, almost angrily, but mostly disappointed. She quickly worked a finger into his tight little asshole and began to quickly stab at his prostate, painfully provoking every little drop of semen out of his balls and into his mouth.

Once his big blue eyes began to roll up into his skull and tears rolled down his soft cheeks Bebe let him go. His cockhead popped out of his mouth trailing several strands of semen and spit that broke across his chest and flung up into Bebe's face. He was still stiff but was softening slowly, and Bebe gave him a few more strokes just to see if she could keep it alive. His dick was still so swollen and long that she didn't have to bend over very far to give it a sweet little kiss, right on the helmet.

"I'm sorry," Bebe whispered. "But I am doing zis for your own good. You can't be a man if you don't know how to treat a woman. How I treat you, zis is how you should treat a woman."

"That's enough Bebe," a new voice said. This one was stern, deep, and intimating. The woman who it belonged to was terrifyingly beautiful. Tall and curvaceous, large-breasted and wide-hipped, her curly blonde hair cascading down her swooping back and just tickling the globes of her large ass. Her breasts were barely contained by the lacey white garment of transparent, skintight lingerie she wore, and her sculpted face sparkled with gold lipstick and gold mascara. "Let him go."

"Queen Moraine!" Bebe squeaked, accidentally kneeing poor Lorian in the balls as she reacted. "I'm . . . I'm zo zorry . . . we were just playing and-"

"Don't lie to me, you little bitch," Queen Moraine scolded, yet her tone remained very relaxed. "I know you've been 'playing' with Lorian for months. Why do you think I assigned you to his care? I was hoping that fucking a ditzy little slut like you would toughen him up a bit, but sadly I see that I was wrong. He's just as much as a pushover as he's always been. Dominated by a slutty, stupid servant. Pathetic."

The Queen strutted right next to the shivering maid and smiled condescendingly down at her son's deflating penis. With a gloved hand she grasped it tightly, so tightly that Lorian actually cried out in pain, and she began to roughly stroke it back to life. Within seconds his cock was back to full mast, standing an arrogant twelve inches over the boy's quivering body.

"How can a man gifted with such virility also be cursed with such little fortitude," Queen Moraine wondered aloud, cruelly beating down his massive cockhead with her swiveling thumb. "Maybe this time you'll last a little longer."

"M-mommy," Lorian whimpered. "Please . . . I'm tired. I . . . I haven't even eaten breakfast yet." True, the only thing in his stomach was the load of his own semen Bebe had just forced him to swallow.

"If you're hungry you can have some of this," Moraine said, pulling down the lacey cups of her lingerie that somehow managed to hold back her unstoppable breasts. A thick, erect pink nipple sprang free as her fleshy tit bounced out of her lingerie, and it slowly dripped with warm milk. "I never stopped lactating after you were born. Here, you can have some too."

Lorian watched his mother reach up and grab Bebe by her slick black hair, and she forced the younger woman's mouth down onto one of her rigid nipples. Bebe muffled and whined in shock as her mouth was filled with the warm flesh of the queen's breast, but her struggles subsided as she was pacified by a warm flood of creamy milk which poured out so copiously it started to leak down the maid's chin and onto her breasts. Bebe moaned deeply, her eye rolling back into her skull out of sheer bliss, and the Queen even began to whimper erotically as she smacked her sons cock around like a captured weasel.

The sight of this was too much for Lorian, and he climaxed instantly. A high-pressure spray of cum coated the breasts of both woman, and a few ropes made it across the queen's articulately painted face, ruining her expensive golden makeup.

The Queen slowly opened her eyes and looked down at the last of her son's oozing orgasm, which ended with a frothy after-wave of cum. She looked absolutely pissed, even though her tongue was licking up the thick wads of semen which hung from her golden lips.

"Bebe," she said.

"Y-yes my Queen," Bebe shivered, very close to an orgasm of her own.

"Go draw me a bath. A hot one. Then strip off your clothes and get in it. I'll join you shortly."

Bebe hurried out of the room so quickly that she tripped, falling a long ways from her crane-like legs and painfully banging her knees. Her white panties were so soaked that they were transparent, and she was so aroused that she had trouble getting back to her feet without unintentionally stimulating an orgasm. Once back on her feet she ran out, her high-heeled shoes clicking loudly and her breasts bouncing with every step.

"That stupid slut is right, you know," Queen Moraine said as she absently stroked her sons softening penis. "You can't rule a kingdom if you can't even rule your own bedroom. Any man who can't put a woman to sleep with a hard, satisfying fuck shouldn't be allowed to sit on the throne, regardless of how ridiculously large his penis is."

"I'm sorry," Lorian whimpered.

She squeezed his cock. "Yes, you are. You're a pathetic pushover and a cowardly wimp. You've always been that way. I fear this kingdom is going to be ruled by your wife instead of you."

"Maybe . . . maybe the Queen of Sutra will be . . . you know . . . nice."

Moraine snorted. "Queen Kamuka Killa Khan? No. She is one of the most domineering, manipulative, father-fucking, sister-raping, child-murdering bitches to even be born. They say she lost her virginity to a tiger, and fucked it so hard she crippled it. They say she uses elephant tusks as dildos . . . the ENTIRE tusk. You have no hope against her. You couldn't even go toe-to-toe with a fucking slut like Bebe."

"How do you know?"

"Because I use to know Kamuka. She's closer to my age than to yours. When we were girls I stayed with her family in Sutra for several months and she came to live with my family here for several months after. We loved each other many times, but only in the physical sense. In all other regards we hated each other, but I respected her as a rival. We were always seducing the other's lovers, or corrupting the other's handmaidens. Many nights we'd battle each other in bed, our legs locked in carnal combat, and maidenhead's slapping together like rams during a rut. When the morning came we'd argue over who was the victor, but nothing was ever clearly decided, so we'd do battle the next night to decide. Out stalemate never really came to an end, no matter how many screaming, backbreaking, exhausting climaxes we forced upon each other."

As Moraine reminisced she began to become aroused, her pink nipples hardening and her cold visage warming slightly. Lorian unconsciously responded to the shift in his mother's chemistry and once again his unbelievable penis began to inflate, eager to burst once again.

Moraine cocked and eyebrow, annoyed with her son's arousal but also a little impressed. "Hard again? Are you some kind of masochist?"

"I'm so-"

SMACK!

Before Lorian could apologize again his mother's fist crashed into his balls, crushing them against his muscular inner-thigh. Lorian cried out in pain and crumpled into a fetal position, rolling to the floor in a peachy, blonde ball.

"If it were up to me you'd never, EVER be king," his mother said, finding his scrotum with the heel of her shoe and pinning it to the floor. "I'd remain Queen Reagent for as long as possible, and I'd pass the throne onto one of your sisters, but the law says that since you are of age you must become king, and you must take a wife, and your marriage was arranged to the Kingdom of Sutra long before you were born. The moment you and that brown-skinned heathen slut exchange rings, I'm afraid to say that the glory of Chovaughn will come to a pathetic, whimpering end."

Moraine pressed her heel against one of his testicles just for a moment, making him cry out in pain, but she didn't pop it. She still had hopes for a strong grandson at least. She let him go and strutted out the room, her large ass swaying dominantly with every step, and she left her son curled up in a ball, clutching his enormous genitals and crying like a baby.

#####

It was a bumpy ride for Val and Kamuka, but not because of the road, which was actually quite smooth and well paved. The royal carriage rocked back and forth violently because the young barbarian and the erotic queen were fucking each other like wild animals.

Val's ride had started with nothing more than some heavy petting and Sapphic flirtation. She'd grope and squeeze Kamuka's buoyant buttocks, and in return the queen would gently palm Val's pink pussy, But one thing led to another and soon a little lesbian play started to boil over into a wild, frenzied, and almost vicious fuck-fest of traumatizing proportions.

Val had fucked more than one partner into the ground, both male and female, and many of them outranking her in age and experience. The shaggy haired barbarian was simply a natural ravisher, a sexual dynamo at her very core, but she had never faced an opponent like Kamuka before, who's pussy took the beating Val was dishing out and then asked for more. Val would eat the queen's dark pussy so voraciously that when she came she'd gush like a geyser and stain the carriage's ceiling, but Kamuka never seemed to get tired. The queen would retaliate by sucking on Val's nipples with such expert pressure that Val would momentarily lose her mind with bliss, and when she came she damn near pissed herself she was so out of it.

Slapping, groping, grasping, spanking, biting, chewing, kissing, sucking, punching, and all-out-fucking filled the carriage ride for miles.

Bala attended the clash of titans like a frightened kitten bouncing around two lionesses locked in mortal combat. She's dig up the queen's toys and dildos, lotions and oils, and anything else the combatants wanted, but eventually the time came when they wanted her.

Vale grabbed Bala by her slender waist and ran her tongue along the skinny' girls stomach, causing Bala to whimper and squeal and squirm, but Val held her tight. The two dominatrixes took a small break to enjoy the waif together, and it wasn't long before poor skinny Bala was so over-fucked that she was drooling from her mouth and her eyes had gone white. Luckily for her, the two erotic giantesses finally decided to take a break, partly because the guard-captain warned that any more rocking back and forth would break the carriage's wheels.

Val and Kamuka leaned back and relaxed, their naked bodies glistening with dried sweat and layers of sexual fluids. The kissed and patted and fed each other grapes, all the while talking.

"Oh Val, you are a champion," Kamuka swooned. "It is so rare that I meet a woman able to keep up with me in bed. Please become my personal bodyguard. I'll pay you handsomely, and just think of the other benefits that guarding my body will grant you."

"Aren't you getting married?" Val asked, although her smile was coy.

Kamuka moaned and rolled over. "If my husband were half the lover that you are, I'd be happy. But I'm afraid that isn't the case. Everything I've heard about Prince Lorian implies that he is a more of a little girl than a man, and cannot stand even a few moments of pleasure without climaxing. It is a wonder. I knew his mother quite intimately, and she was a lioness in bed, insatiable and aggressive. I hear her daughters inherited their mother's sexual appetite (which I am excited to find out for myself) but unfortunately her son is truly a disappointment as a lover and as a man."

"How unlucky."

"It is . . . but only for him."

"What do you mean."

A wicked, almost evil smile crept onto Kamuka's full lips. "I don't plan on being some little boy's trophy. I am a tigress. A Goddess! A Goddess of domination and conquest. This marriage may just be for political purposes, but I fully intend to usurp the Chovaughnian throne for myself, and bring all of this kingdom's territory under Sutra's control. I'll ravish its land for resources, I'll use its sons as fodder for war, I'll sell its blonde daughters at the flesh markets of foreign kings. I am going to utterly, completely, and totally RAPE this kingdom! And I am going to turn it's little faggot prince into my personal BITCH!"

Kamuka let out an evil laugh and clawed at the air, her breasts bouncing wildly and her beautiful eyes sparkling with insane glee.

"Oh . . . alright," Val said. She had not seen this side of Kamuka before (granted they had only known each other for a few hours, and most of that was spent bumping pussies). Normally Val was aroused by women who had a hint of insanity or danger in their character, but that was in rogues and bards and witches. Having such personality traits in a queen could lead to massive wars, repressive empires, and even genocides. Suddenly she wasn't so sure about taking that bodyguard job.

"I'm pretty sure even if Prince Lorian is a little bitch like you say, he still won't let you do those things to his kingdom."

"He won't have much of a choice, thanks to you," Kamuka said.

"Pardon?"

Kamuka retrieved the wooden box that Val had recovered from that busty orc, and she opened it to reveal a simple golden ring. "This is the ring I am going to give to Prince Lorian."

"It's . . . um . . . nice."

"More than 'nice,' this ring is an artifact of ancient power, one of several built by a long dead order of sorceresses for the purpose of forging nations and conquering the world. This ring has a powerful enchantment on it, that whoever should place the ring on the hand of another person will gain complete control over them, even should the giver ask the receiver to commit suicide, or murder their own loved ones. Understand?"

"No . . . not really."

Kamuka grumbled. She wanted her lover to understand how certain her conquest was going to be. "Alright, watch this."

Kamuka ordered the caravan to a halt by a small lake that was ringed by tall trees and cliffs. A crystal clear waterfall seethed with mist off in the distance, and it was to this location that Kamuka led Val, Bala, and a single horse to find some privacy. Once they were far enough away from the guards that they couldn't be seen, Kamuka tied the horse's reigns to a large tree, and then she grabbed one of Bala's slender hands.

"Mistress, what are you-"

But the moment the ring slipped onto Bala's finger she was silent, as if her mind had just been snuffed out like a candle. Her eyes were wide and blank, but she stayed standing up perfectly straight.

"Now," Kamuka said to Bala. "Go over to that horse and suck its cock. Suck its cock until it cums, and make sure to gobble down every drop of its seed."

Bala nodded and stumbled over to the horse like a hypnotized sleepwalker, kneeling between the horses legs and reaching for its massive cock without any hesitation. The horse whined, but when Bala started to stroke it's monstrous penis with both hands and lick its oddly shaped head the horse started to enjoy itself. It wasn't long before it was cumming all over the slender girl's face and chest, and Bala began to shovel the copious cup-fulls of cum into her mouth.

"You . . . have got . . . to be kidding me," Val said, horrified by what she saw.

"Now do you see me sweet? All the world will one day bow before me, and I want you by my side when-"

CRACK!

The moment Kamuka turned to Val she saw the barbarian's first flying into her face, but it was too late. Val's fist cracked against the queen's jaw like a warhammer, and she was unconscious before she hit the muddy ground.

#####

Val raced through the streets of Chovaughn as fast as her tired legs would carry her, jumping through windows and dodging into alleys, but no matter how fast she went the Sutra guards were never far behind. She desperately gripped the evil ring in her hand, unable to stash it anywhere because she was still totally naked, and unfortunately being the only completely nude brunette woman in a city full of at least partially clothed blondes made her stand out, which made it easy for the mounted guards to find her.

Val wasn't sure why she was doing this, but she knew she couldn't let something so powerful and evil be controlled by anyone, let alone a crazy bitch like Kamuka turned out to be. Val honestly didn't give a flying fuck about the arrogant, blue-eyed, pale-skinned people of Chovaughn (in fact the idea of them all being raped by dark skinned foreigners amused her) but how long would it be before Kamuka turned her conquests to the mountains of the north: Val's home.

After climbing up onto the roof of a bakery and moving from rooftop to rooftop like a naked acrobat Val was finally able to escape the angry horseman, and minutes later she knew she was safe when she got to a hidden alcove on the roof of a five story building.

Val nearly regurgitated she was so exhausted. She had been running at full sprint for over three miles from the place she had knocked out Kamuka, and although she was able to scale the city walls of Chovaughn and escape into the crowded marketplace the Sutra guards had never lost sight of her until now. More than once she had felt an arrow just wiz by her ass, which was marred by enough scars already in her opinion.

She was safe though, and the evil ring was in her hand.

WHIP!!!

Suddenly the sky was spinning and the ground beneath Val's feet spun away. It wasn't until she came to a stop and her breasts were hanging the wrong way that she realized she was hung upside down. An almost invisible cord had wrapped around her ankle and triggered some kind of trap that left her hanging in the air like a dead duck.

She heard a small metallic clicking sound and realized that the ring was rolling on the ground beneath her. She had dropped it.

markydaysaid
markydaysaid
1,624 Followers