The Diadem of Domination 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markydaysaid
markydaysaid
1,630 Followers

"Thank you very much," a sweet voice said.

Val looked up to see a naked little girl picking up the ring. Well, she wasn't completely naked, but she wasn't wearing much. The girl had short black hair that was a little messy, a cute face with very large blue eyes, and large round ears. She was surprisingly busty for a child, and her only clothing was a tightly cinched bodice and a tiny leather thong that left her perky buttocks exposed. She was wearing leather boots and leather gloves, and from a belt around her waist hung a dagger and a little purse. It was into this purse that the little girl put the magic ring.

"Hey! Wait!" Val yelled. "Little girl, you don't know what you're doing!"

"Little girl?" the child snorted. "I'm older than you are. Heck, I may be older than your mother, human."

"Human?" And Suddenly Val understood. This busty little body didn't belong to a prepubescent child, but a fully developed Halfling.

Val hated Halflings. Dwarves were easy to spot because they were twice as wide as a human and always thickly bearded. Gnomes were hard to miss because they had big, crooked noses and crooked fangs. Goblins were green for fuck's sake. But Halflings, well, the really just looked like children, even the old ones. Despite their human appearance Halflings were much closer to their cousins the elves and dwarves, because they also could live for hundreds of years, were more adapt at certain kinds of magic, and had a powerful, almost erotic obsession with gold and gems.

"Gimme that ring back, you little bitch!" Val screamed.

"Nu-uh," the Halfling taunting, wiggling her ass in Val's face. "I stole it from you fair and square, and now all that reward money is mine, mine, mine!"

"Reward money? What the fuck are you talking about?"

"Oh, don't act like you weren't after the same thing. Queen Moraine's been spreading word around the Thieves' Guilds for weeks that anyone who steals her son's fiancé's wedding ring will get paid like crazy! I mean, piles of gold and shit. Every thief and bandit in a hundred miles is after this ring."

"Well, I guess that explains the orcs for earlier," Val mumbled to herself. "Look! I'm not a thief . . . at least not right now. I stole that ring because it's dangerous. You can't let Queen Kamuka have it, you can't let Queen Moraine have it, you can't let ANYONE have it!"

"Whatever stork, you're just jealous because your plan was stupid and my plan was super brilliant and awesome. I mean, what was your plan? Fuck Queen Kamuka until she was too tired to walk and steal the ring from her? That obviously didn't work out very well, judging by the way you've been running through the streets all naked. See, my plan was smart. I figured whoever stole the ring from Kamuka was headed for the palace anyway, so I'd just steal it from the thief who stole it from her. I was going to steal it from Boarla the Orc but I saw you cut her in half (I've been tailing you for a while), but I suppose you're just as good as a patsy as she would have been, rest her soul. So now you know how smart I am. Smart! I'm smart! Stupid! That's you."

Val growled. "I'm going to shove my fist so far up your ass that I'll be able to punch your face from the inside."

"Oooo, look at the scary barbarian hanging in my trap. I think you need to chill out for while. Later bitch! Oh, and when the other thieves asked who bested you, tell them it was Penny Purse!"

Penny laughed childishly as she ran away, her little thong-clad ass shaking cutely as she leapt from rooftop to rooftop. Val was so sore and tired that she screamed in pain just reaching up to grab the ropes holding her leg in place, but the moment she had them in hand she was able to snap them easily. Her body struck the ground and it was over a minute before she was able to stand, and the moment she did she looked for the palace. She saw it rising higher than any other building, surrounded by various tiers of walled gardens. She knew that Penny was headed there, and most likely so was Kamuka.

#####

"How do I look, mother?" Lorian asked as he came out of the changing room in his wedding dress.

"Like a total faggot," Morain responded without even really looking up from cleaning her nails.

In the Kingdom of Chovaughn men and women dressed similarly, which was to say the both wore skimpy thongs of lace and various sorts of transparent lingerie to cover their amazing bodies. This was a cultural trait that often provoked mockery from other kingdoms, but the Chovaughnians took pride in their superior forms, and flaunted them whenever they got the chance.

Most of Lorian's short but athletically built body was almost completely bare, his tremendous package barely contained by a ludicrously small white thong, and his shoulders were covered by an elegant white cloak. He wore gloves and boots of fine white leather that were studded with diamonds and emeralds, but it really was hard for anyone to notice anything other than his giant cock.

"When do you think Queen Kamuka will get here," Lorian asked while checking out his butt in the mirror.

"Hopefully not before her ring does."

"What?"

"Nothing."

"My Queen!" Bebe yelled suddenly bursting into the prince's waiting room. She was wearing nothing by a tiny towel wrapped around her sparkling body. She hadn't gotten dressed since her bath with the queen. "There's an intruder in ze palace. A little girl wearing-"

Suddenly a little girl wearing nothing by a leather thong and tight bodice slid across the ground between Bebe's long legs. The girl whipped Bebe's towel away and cracked it across the naked maid's perky ass, making a loud CRACK sound. Bebe squealed and fell to her knees, clutching her reddening cheek. The girl then expertly somersaulted into the air and landed on her feet just inches away from where the queen was sitting, and the child held out a ring to her.

"Your royal hotness, I present to you the wedding ring of Queen Kamuka," the girl happily said. "I am Penny Purse. The greatest, most talented, and most beautiful thief in the land, and I am here to claim my reward."

"A thief?" Prince Lorian asked. "Mother, what is a thief doing with my fiancé's wedding ring?"

"Shut the fuck up, sweetie," Moraine said, taking the ring into her hands and gazing upon it with lusty greed. "This ring is the reason I arranged this whole fucking marriage. I knew that stupid bitch Kamuka would bring it here, and now it's mine. All mine!"

"But, mother. I thought you said that my marriage was arranged-"

"And I said shut the FUCK UP! This ring is the reason I'm going to stay in control of this kingdom. This ring is the reason why I'll be able to make Chovaughn into an empire! With this ring, I can control anyone. But . . . maybe I should test it first. Bebe, get your ass over here!"

"Coming," Bebe said, strutting over while rubbing her naked butt. She gave little Penny a nasty look before presenting herself to her queen.

"Give me your hand," the queen said, slipping the ring onto one of Bebe's long fingers.

"Oh, my Queen! I did not know zat two woman could get married. I am zo happy that . . . aaaahhhhh . . ."

The tall maid's eyes suddenly went blank, as if her mind had been blown away.

The queen snickered evilly. "Now, Bebe. Go grab a sword from off that wall, and cut this thief's head off."

"My head!" Penny squealed clutching her neck. "But . . . I like my head! And what about my reward?"

The queen smiled smugly and shrugged her shoulders. "The only reward a thief deserves is death. Bebe?"

The naked gazelle pried an ornamental sword free from the wall, and despite being for decoration the sword was actually quite sharp, as evident when Bebe accidentally swung it into a plant and cleanly cut it in half. She groaned mindlessly, like a zombie, and then charged at Penny swinging the sword wildly.

"Dammit!" screamed Penny. "That naked barbarian bitch was right!"

#####

"Stop her! She's heading for the Princes-ACK!"

The guard had been too distracted yelling orders to follow how quickly the naked barbarian girl was moving. The veteran guard had protected the palace for twenty tears, and for ten years before that he was a decorated soldier who fought in over four wars, but he was no match for the berserk barbarian bitch who came tearing into the castle. She leapt into the air and wrapped her powerful legs around his neck, spinning in a summersault and slamming him headfirst into the ground.

"Captain!" A handsome young guard yelled as he watched the man he respected more than his own father get knocked unconscious. He was indeed a pretty boy, so pretty that Val actually felt bad for smashing his face in with her fist.

Two more guards wielding swords slashed at her, which was a big mistake, because both of them found themselves disarmed and with broken arms. Now Val was duel-wielding two swords as she charged through the palace like a tornado of blades.

A lovely young woman in an expensive dress had the misfortune of walking by just as Val was rampaging through, and just for fun the barbarian slashed at the damsel's tight dress, shredding it into strips and leaving the squealing woman totally naked. Val was tempted to stay and gently torture the cute royal for a little while longer, but her blood was already boiling and she was to aroused to stop moving now.

"We'll stop her here men!" another guard-captain was yelling. "She can't take all twenty of us!"

But she did. She whooped the shit out of them and not a single one walked away without a broken bone or ruptured testicle, but they did all leave alive. Val had absolutely no problem with killing people, especially these soft, arrogant city-folk, but only when it was due to her own reasons for killing. This situation was not of her making really, and she did not want to be responsible for their deaths.

Penny on the other hand . . . that little slut was going to die . . . slowly.

#####

When Val kicked down the giant golden doors that led to the prince's changing rooms she found a situation totally out of control.

First thing she saw was Penny, whose childlike body was rolling and running along the walls as she tried to escape the lethal sword swipes of a naked woman with slick black hair.

Lightning and fire was crackling and bursting at the other end of the room. Kamuka was there, who must have burst onto the scene only moments before in her own pursuit of her magic ring, but she was currently engaged in a magical duel with a gorgeous blonde woman with massive tits that Val didn't recognize, but Val was sure that this was Queen Moraine. It was obvious that they were both powerful sorceresses, as both were summoning lightning bolts and fireballs to launch against the other, but although the chaotic storm of magic was enough to rip their clothing away it was a complete stalemate.

A final figure caught her eye. A little blonde boy of about her own age was hiding behind on overturned table, shivering like a little bitch and nearly crying in terror. He was cute though, and his body was surprisingly well built for a little guy, and Val's sex-senses really started to tingle when her eyes were drawn to his crotch. This little cowardly young man was sporting one of the largest dongs she had ever seen an a human, and despite the boy's lack of rugged manliness which usually turned Val on, she knew she wanted to fuck that boy's cock until his balls were slapping against her taint.

Rolling across the floor to avoid the warring parties, Val came up right next to the boy.

"You must be Prince Lorian," Val said. "I've heard some things about you."

"W-who are you?" he asked, ready to piss himself.

"I'm the only person here who isn't complete shit!" she yelled at him. "Now tell me what the fuck is going on so I can fix this!"

Lorian quickly explained that his mother had used his marriage as a ruse to lure Kamuka to Chovaughn just so she could steal Kamuka's magic ring, which seemed to be able to control people because the moment she had placed it onto Bebe's hand the maid became like a mindless zombie, and was suddenly trying to kill the thief who stole the ring, Penny Purse. Val asked how Lorian figured into all this, and he admitted that he was just being used. He explained that his mother resented relinquishing her power to him now that he was of age, and that he didn't really blame her because of what a useless coward he was.

"For fuck's sake!" Val rolled her eyes. "How can someone with such a giant dick be such a total loser. I don't even have a dick and I'm more of a man than you are. If I had your dick, I'd fuck everyone in here so hard they'd . . . WAIT! I have an idea!"

"What?" Lorian asked, but Val just shoved him aside.

The naked barbarian charged over to where Penny and Bebe were fighting, and when Penny saw Val coming over she beamed with a smile of hope.

"Val! You've come to save-"

THUD!!!

Penny's hopeful wish was cut short when Val's foot came up with the most devastating cunt-punt that Penny had ever imagined. The kick to her pussy was so hard that it actually launched her into the air, where Val grabbed her body by the ankles and then swung her like a weapon into Bebe's face. Penny was tossed unconscious against the wall and Bebe dropped her sword, but she was still driven by the ring's magic to try and kill the thief.

Val grabbed Bebe by her hair with one hand and by her crotch with the other. With incredibly strength and a twist of her hips she lifted the tall maid into the air and then slammed Bebe's body spine-first across her knee. The impact was so powerful that it actually broke the spell, and Bebe screamed in pain before losing consciousness, and the ring slipped from her finger.

"On no," Kamuka said, noticing Val. "That treacherous bitch has my ring!"

"You mean MY ring, whore!" Moraine yelled, and she kept their battle going even though their stalemate prevented either of them from stopping Val. "It doesn't matter! She can't put it onto either of us without getting blasted by our magic."

Val smiled. "That's not my plan."

She grabbed Prince Lorian by the front of his tiny thong and pulled him to his feet with a painful tug that caused him to whimper and tremble as the tight lace cut into his balls. As soon as he was standing he felt Val's firm breasts pushing against his chest, and he looked up to see the face of what was in his mind the most beautiful girl in the entire world.

And then she put the ring on him.

"Alright slave," Val said. "You are going to stop acting like such a little bitch, and you are going to fuck both those queens over there until neither of them can walk. You are going to rape their pussies until they break. You are going to fuck their assholes until they're loose enough for my fist to go up them. You are going to fill them with your cum until its oozing out their eyeballs. You are going to rape their fucking brains out until they promise, they SWEAR, to submit to your will as king."

Lorian turned with a serious, resolved look on his face. He looked terrifying, no longer the sweet little boy from before. His cock was fully erect and visible pulsing with veins as his entire body channeling every ounce of his life-force into his sexual organ, and his testicles began to swell with potent, thick semen. His cock strained against his tiny thong until the material snapped and his underwear went flying like a broken rubber-band. His muscles bulged obscenely, his once smooth chest now stacked with abdominals like a maze of power, and his arms looked strong enough to rip a woman's clothing off using just one finger. As a small, clear drop of cum started to ooze from the tip of his cock, Kamuka and Moraine realized just how deep the shit was that they were in.

"But . . . but I'm your mother," Moraine stuttered.

"I'm . . . I'm a Goddess," Kamuka whimpered.

"Not anymore," Val said. "After this, you two will be nothing but broken fuck-toys."

#####

It took several days, but eventually they broke. Driven by the power of the ring and his natural endowment, Lorian fucked his mother and ex-fiance with a brutal and devastating efficiency that normally only a machine could achieve. Day after day, hour after hour, minute by back-breaking minute he fucked them, and the only small reprieve they got was when he'd shift his focus from one of them to the other.

In those days the palace was torn apart as if it had been ransacked by an army of barbarians, but in reality it had been the devastating force of Prince Lorian, the one-man orgy, which destroyed the palace. Bed-frames were shattered, carpets were stained, silken sheets were torn apart by clawing nails and flailing limbs.

All of those foolish enough to have stayed in the palace suffered for it, for any warm, pliable hole that got within ten feet of the unstoppable prince found themselves being stripped naked and dragged to the floor. It only took Lorian a few hours to pulverize a dozen courtesans and more than a few young valets into complete sexual oblivion, but his attention always returned to his two favorite victims.

Only two woman dared to stay in the palace after the first day, two who were smart enough to keep their distance from the ravishing little noble. Bebe and Bala took refuge together in the palace, taking comfort in each other's company and their bodies. They were too loyal to their respective mistresses to leave, but too afraid to attempt a rescue.

It was on the morning of the fifth day that Bebe and Bala heard Prince Lorian calling to them.

"Anyone still here!" his voice echoed through the halls. "Hey! I'm fucking hungry! Someone get me something to eat!"

Bebe had never heard the timid prince speak so forcefully before. Curious, she crept through the halls to his bedroom and peaked in. The room was a desolation of carnal excess. The air was humid and hot, reeking of the salty smells of wanton sex. The floor was carpeted in naked, glistening bodies, all of them writhing in various states of exhausted unconsciousness.

Bebe crept in, taking care not to step on any of the sleeping revelers, and she was shocked to see that some of the princesses were amongst them. Bebe almost screamed when she felt a pair of hands wrap around her waist, but she looked back and saw that it was only Bala. The frightened little waif had followed her new lover into the lion's den.

Bebe heard the sound of hard muscle slapping against soft flesh, and when she looked open the shattered surface of Lorian's bed her jaw dropped. Queen Moraine was on her back with her legs spread wide open, her breasts loudly slapping back and forth as her body was pummeled by her small son's massive cock. Her face was tired and retarded, her tongue was hanging out like a beaten dog's, and her cheeks were black with all the mascara her tears and pulled down her face. Her large breasts slapped back and forth so violently that they'd hit her in face occasionally, and spurts of milk would gush from her hard nipples.

"Ready for another mom?" Lorian grunted. "Here it cums, you FUCKING BITCH!"

Bebe watched his cute little buttocks clinch tightly, and he held himself still and deep in his battered mother's body, ejaculating so loudly that both Bebe and Bala could hear his seed splattering into her womb.

When he was finally done he was gasping and shuddering, dripping with sweat from his exhausting efforts. His orgasm had been so powerful that it almost looked painful, and judging by the look of the other ruined maidens in the room he had gone though many such orgasms.

Lorian pulled out, his massive cock slurping free with a sputter of cum, and he let his mother's comatose body slowly slump to the floor at an awkward angle. Loran grasped his cock with both hands and gingerly stroked it, working out the last dollops of backed-up cum clogging his shaft, splattering it all over his sex-stained cotton sheets.

markydaysaid
markydaysaid
1,630 Followers