The Diadem of Domination 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markydaysaid
markydaysaid
1,626 Followers

Bala gasped. "Mistress Kamuka!"

Queen Kamuka was also there, hanging from the ceiling in a torture device dragged up from the dungeons. She hung parallel to the ground, her mouth pride open by a metal ring, and her legs held apart by leather straps. She was literally dripping with cum, and from the look of the imprints on her flesh from the leather belts she had been hanging there for a couple days.

"Where have you two bitches been hiding?" Lorian asked as he walked over, cruelly kicking naked girls aside as he approached his maid and her little lover. "I was pretty sure I hadn't rape you yet."

"We . . . we," Bebe was too shaken to speak. Waves of sexual energy were emanating from Lorian's body that reverberated in her chest, and the thick musk of pheromones wafting from his smooth body was enough to make her drunk. Bebe could barely speak she was so inebriated by his presence.

Lorian quickly got impatient and he slapped Bebe across the face, sending the tall women to her butt on the floor. Bala squeaked and he backhanded her as well, knocking her flat on her back.

"My prince!" Bebe cried. "What haz happened to you?"

Lorian chuckled. "I've finally found a way to bring out my full potential. Watch." He lifted his hand up, the one on which the magic ring had been placed by Val. He pulled it off, and then put it back on. He pulled it off, and then put it back on again.

Bebe's narrow blue eyes went wide. "How . . . how are you doing this?"

"Once I satisfied that barbarian bitch's orders and fucked both my mother and Kamuka into total submission the ring just fell off. After that I had an idea. If the ring gives you complete power over the person you put it on, what would happen when you put it on yourself? That's when I discovered the ring's true power, to make someone their own master. To bring out their true, total, dominant nature. This ring is finally allowing me to act like the big-dicked stud I'm supposed to be, and with it I will rule this kingdom with an iron will."

"My . . . my king!" Bebe said happily. "I'm so proud of you. I-GLUNK!"

Her praise was silence by a wet chocking sound as Lorian pushed his hardening, cum-slickened cock into her mouth and down her throat. He began to rock her head back and forth in long, merciless strokes, fucking her throat harder than she had ever allowed him before.

"Shut the fuck up," he said, gagging her with his cock. "Do you think a king like me cares what some trashy slut thinks. Once I'm done filling your stomach I want to get mine filled, so you'll get your scrawny ass down to the kitchen and whip me up a feast. Got it bitch?"

Bebe nodded as she happily allowed her king to rape her throat.

"And you!" he turned to Bala who was crawling over to where Kamuka was hung. She froze like a bunny cornered by a wolf. "I haven't fucked you yet. That is unacceptable. Get on your fucking knees right now, and show me that tight little pussy of yours."

"But-"

"I said . . . NOW!"

Bala whimpered and did as she was told, getting on her knees and flashing her tight, wet little pussy at him. She hadn't been penetrated by anything larger than a lady's finger in quite a while, so it was obvious just how tight she was.

Lorian chuckled. "Good. I'm going to have fun ripping that apart while this cum-dumpster here makes my lunch. Speaking of which, here's your lunch you filthy, worthless whore!"

He grabbed both sides of her head and slammed forward, his balls slapping against her chin, and his came. His magically enhanced seed flooded her stomach, her throat, her mouth, and started to explode out her nose and lips, spilling across her chest and legs.

Lorain looked down at her and looked into her tear-filled eyes. She was quivering from the lack of oxygen as his sticky cum filled her airways, and he laughed. "It's good to be king."

#####

Not far from the castle, in the basement of an abandoned inn, another little girl was getting her nether regions 'ripped apart,' as Val took out her vengeance on the petite Penny Purse, the Halfling thief.

Val had noticed the inn on her initial dash through the city while fleeing Kamuka's guards, and so when it became obvious that the castle was not going to be a safe place to be thanks to Lorian's uncontrollable fuck-fest, Val immediately thought of this place. Penny was so small and light that carrying her here had been no problem at all, and by the time the unconscious little girl regained her senses she was already chained by wrist and ankle to the bed-frame of a dirty old cot.

Penny awoke as Val splashed a bucket of water across her body.

"What! What's going on?" Penny squeaked, coughing as the water filled her mouth and tickled her naked skin.

She looked up to Val, the nineteen year old barbarian with the large, firm breasts and the toned, flat stomach. She was dressed in skin-tight leather, a tight bodice and studded straps that clung to her tits and ass at painful looking angles. She was slapping a riding crop against her palm, making a cracking sound. Jutting from her waist was a big, black dildo that split at the base with a small appendage, designed to penetrate two holes at once. Penny's big blue eyes quaked at the sight of Val's sadistic smile.

"Like my new shit?" Val asked as she waved her hand over all of her torture implements of bondage and sadomasochism. "I found them all in Kamuka's carriage. Her guards abandoned it when they fled the city, and I thought that this kinky shit was far too much fun to throw away."

"What . . . what are you going to do to me?"

"Well my little thief," Val said as she applied some messy lubricant to her painfully large dildo. "I was just thinking about what a pain in my ass you've been, and so I thought, why don't I become a pain in YOUR ass."

Penny screamed as she felt the cold, slick tip of Val's rubber cock press against the very small, very virgin hole of her anus. She screamed a lot, first in fear, then in pain, and finally, in mind-shattering pleasure.

#####

After several days when things in the Kingdom of Chovaughn finally started going back to normal and the young Prince Lorian became king, Val left the walled city with a new set of clothes and weapons. She purchased her new gear after selling all of Kamuka's secondhand sex-toys, the vast majority of them having just gotten fresh use on one very unlucky little Halfling.

Val led Penny out of the city with nothing more than the threat that should the Halfling try to flee, Val would cut her in half. Having seen Val do that to Boarla the Orc, Penny knew she wasn't kidding. And even if the exhausted little cutie had tried to run she wouldn't have gotten far. Val had spent the last few days fucking her so thoroughly that she could barely walk as it was. Her pussy freely leaked with honey as she shivered from the after-quakes of dozens of orgasms, and her asshole was so loose she could have shoved half her hand up it without much resistance. Also, her hands were bound behind her back under a small cape, so that no one could see that she was a prisoner.

None of the guards questioned them as they left the gates. To most people it would have looked like two sister leaving the city for a nice summer's day walk, since most people could barely tell the difference between a Halfling and a humans child, and those that did took a second look only did so to stare at Val's firm breasts and perfect ass.

Not long after leaving the city Val led Penny off of the road and found a fresh tree-stump left by some local lumberjack, and Val kicked the little girl over it, so that her little ass wiggled in the air, and her head protruded off the side of the stump. Val tore her dirty cape off, her only real clothing, leaving the little Halfling naked except for the ropes binding her hands. Penny heard a long metallic whisper as Val unsheathed her new sword from its sheath, and out of the corner of her vision she saw Val raising the sword above her little neck.

"Oh please, oh please, oh please," Penny cried, believing that at any second her little head was going to get sliced off. "I'm sorry I used you. I'm sorry I hung you from that trap. I'm sorry I stole the ring. I'm sorry I didn't listen to you about Queen Moraine. I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry-"

SLICE!

Penny was sure that she was dead, but instead of her head falling off and rolling away the only thing that came undone was the ropes binding her hands together. She rubbed her wrists and looked up at Val. The barbarian was smiling down at her.

"You're . . . you're letting me go?"

Val shrugged. "I really was thinking about killing you, but you said you're sorry, and I believe you. Besides, fucking you senseless these last couple of days have been fun. In my village everyone is big and strong and dominant. I've never had a sub before, someone I could toy with for my own enjoyment. So . . . sure. You are free to go."

Val leaned down and gave Penny a soft, loving kiss on her perky lips, and then turned to leave the little Halfling to her own devices, but just as she was walking away she felt a small hand slap across her ass.

"Hey!" Val whined, reaching down to discover that her money-purse had just been stolen.

Penny was dangling Val's purse from her little hand, smiling so wide she had to bite her lip.

"Oh no," Penny said in mock concern. "I just stole all your money. Looks like I haven't been reformed at all. I guess you're going to have to catch me again."

She laughed, and darted off into the woods, shaking her little ass as she went. Val smiled and inhaled deeply, taking off after her, having never been so happy to be robbed before.

markydaysaid
markydaysaid
1,626 Followers