The Diamond Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Wear a beautiful, slinky evening gown, jewellery, heels, hair up, please my love, and trust me please?' he begged her.

'But Adam?'

'I love you Amber, I will never hurt you, I would die if I did that, please believe, and do as I ask okay?'

'Okay, wait down here for me, while I get ready, I maybe some time,' she said, and went off.

He waited nervously for her to come down.

And 2 hours later she did.

He nearly fell over; he had never seen anything, or anyone as beautiful as she was right there, right now.

She was wearing a white silk evening gown, which shimmered when she moved, hair up on her head, a gold necklace, and heels, she was stunning.

'Amber I am totally stunned, no one, no one is anywhere near as beautiful as you, you out shine the stars. I love you so much Amber, I really do,' he stuttered and stammered in front of her.

She smiled at him and said.

I'm glad you like me like this darling,' she told him, 'shall we go then?'

He led her to his car, and opened the door for her to get in, she thanked him demurely.

When they arrived at the back of the club, she still had no idea of where she was.

He helped her out, and unlocked the rear door to allow them in.

Amber questioned where they were, she wasn't too happy at being taken into the rear of a building.

'It's okay Amber, just follow me please?'

He led her into the club, and to his dad's office.

She gasped loudly when she saw him, and he her.

'Adam,' he said sternly, 'what the hell is going on?'

But his eyes were already taking in the young tall dark haired elegant beauty, in his office.

'Dad, you know Amber already, Mrs Amber Harcourt, please meet my father, formally,' he laughed, and that broke the ice!

'Please explain, what you are up to Adam,' Amber said.

'Yes, please do,' said his dad.

'Dad,' Adam began, 'please meet your new hostess, Amber wants the job.'

'Me? a hostess?' Amber broke in.

'Yes,' Adam repeated.

'Dad, she is absolutely perfect for the job, you need her, she will double your income.'

They all started talking at once, until his dad stopped it.

'Hold on, lets discuss it, but first, lets take Amber through the building.'

They walked it all, Adam holding her hand, his dad explaining what he wanted, what he would expect, and his vision of the future.

Amber was impressed, and had many questions, and Adam was beside himself with glee.

They returned to the office, where his dad, fully insisted that no one would be informed of his connection to the club, simply from a clientele confidentiality position.

Amber asked about a salary, and would have fallen down at the amount Adam's dad mentioned, if she hadn't been sitting.

'You will pay me that, just for 2 night's work?' she asked incredulously.

'You do as I tell you Amber, and you will be earning a yearly bonus too,' he said.

'There will be no sort of monkey business will there,' she asked looking his dad right in the yes.'

'If anyone even looks at you in the wrong way, they will be out of the door in seconds, I assure you.'

This reassured Amber and she looked at Adam; he smiled that smile that could kill her.

'Now,' he said, 'other business, what are you two to each other?'

'I love her dad, and she loves me too,'

Before he could say anything, Amber broke in and said, 'yes we do, I love him completely.'

'Ah, I thought you seemed more than friends, but you have a husband Amber, what about him?'

'He'll be gone as soon as I can get rid of him.'

'Good, I don't like side issues.'

'Welcome to the firm then,' he told her, and reached to shake her hand, and then Adam's.

'Thanks son, you've done me proud.'

They went home very happy.

Adam made love to her in her dress stood up in the kitchen. Then she squatted in front of him and sucked him off, and pointed his prick to the floor, where he shot it all over. She didn't want to drop any on her dress, she explained to him.

Then after he recovered, he fucked her over the table, and then he took her to bed.

The following night, her husband returned home, and told Amber he was leaving to live with his boyfriend.

Amber and Adam were more than relieved.

And now they are happily running The Diamond, but she will have to take maternity leave soon, after 15 months together, and where the takings in the club have rocketed.

Her baby is on the way!