The Diaper Confession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now that made me horny all over again, as I watched his reluctant tongue sneak out to taste test his own semen. I couldn't believe myself. I loved every second of it.

She folded the front of the diaper over his stomach and secured all four tapes. She tugged at various areas to ensure it was snug. "What a good baby boy!" she said as she looked down at him. He looked very pleased now as he lay with his legs spread out. His diaper was thick and in plain view.

Katrina then looked up me. "It's now time to put your hubby in lockdown for the night. Would you like for me to send him home like this?"

My eyes widened. I hadn't honestly considered it. But then, knowing how this entire encounter made me feel and how happy I was to see my husband so content... so, gosh, adorable... I realized that's what I wanted. And then unexpectedly I blurted out, "Don't change him. Let me pick him up after he's been soaking all night."

Katrina grinned. "He's a lucky man."

I nodded, smiling back.

"Yes. He's lucky. And he's mine."

12