The Diaper Spa Pt. 09

Story Info
Angela runs in trouble.
1.4k words
4.55
14.9k
4
0

Part 9 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/05/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the end of the day at Padded Bliss and Megan had gathered everyone together for the "Poop of the Month" announcement, honoring the Diaper Specialist who had dropped the biggest load in her diaper that month. It came with a plaque to be hung on the wall, plus a free case of diapers of the winner's choice.

That month's victor was Maria, who eagerly accepted and thanked Megan. Angela wasn't working when Maria produced that load, but she did received a text about it. While Angela was happy for her friend, she was frustrated. She had been at Padded Bliss for almost a year and still hadn't won. While there were plenty of others who hadn't won, such as Tiffani and Gillian, Angela had come frustratingly close on numerous occasions. A couple months ago, she seemed sure to win, until frequent winner Ashley usurped her seemingly last-second. Angela had the privilege of changing Ashley that day, and she did her best to hide her disappointment as she wiped away.

Envy wasn't a fun feeling, especially when it was about something that happened to a great friend like Maria. As everyone dispersed, Angela went to congratulate Maria. She hadn't won in a long time and talked about how excited she was to get a case of Bambinos instead of having to keep pinching pennies for more affordable diapers at home.

"I feel you," Angela said, gesturing at her own Bambino Magnifico. "I've wet this three times and I still feel dry."

"And you look cute in it," Maria gushed. "Can I ask you something?"

"Sure," Angela said.

"Are you upset about something?" Maria asked.

Angela knew she couldn't hide anything from Maria. "I'm just a bit frustrated. I've been so close to Poop of the Month and I feel like it's never going to happen."

"You haven't won?" Maria asked with skepticism before putting her hand on Angela's shoulder and looking her square in the eyes. "You are going to win soon. You're one of the best poopers here." Angela knew Maria believed in her and thanked her.

"I guess not winning means I'll never have the stinkiest diaper," Angela laughed.

"I think Ashley's diapers are always the stinkiest, even when she only pees," Maria replied.

"I swear, I saw her hold her nose when I changed her last week," Angela said.

"She wasn't alone," Maria said, and she and Angela laughed.

The two of them headed to Margaret's Tavern for a drink. Margaret's was a nearby bar that was frequented by staff and guests of Padded Bliss. While Margaret wasn't interested in diapers, she didn't pass judgement. She even had an adult-sized changing table installed in the bathroom and provided wipes free of charge.

"You two thirsty?" Margaret asked as the two sat down.

"We are," Angela said, as she ordered a beer for each of them. Maria offered to pay for herself, but Angela insisted it wasn't necessary.

"Celebrating something?" Margaret asked as she handed the beers.

"It's a little gross," Maria said with a nervous giggle.

"Well, I'm gonna guess it involves diapers," Margaret said. "I'm used enough to emptying the diaper pails in the bathrooms to not be fazed."

"She had the biggest poop this month," Angela said, clinking her and Maria's glasses together.

"Well congratulations," Margaret said. "I would love to see that. On second thought, maybe not."

Angela and Maria happily sipped their beers which were followed by a few more, some boisterous laughter reminiscing over bad fashion choices when they were in their 20s, and some very wet diapers. Margaret had a policy of charging extra to anyone who leaked on her floor. Neither Angela nor Maria were near leaking, but they knew better than to risk it. Plus, their diapers were started to chafe.

Angela got Maria situated on the changing table (which had an incredibly sturdy build) and untaped her soggy Abena M4. Judith knew about her and Maria's friendship and was fine with them changing one another. She just asked that it didn't cross any lines outside of diapering necessity. Maria understood this and respected it.

Angela was laying on the table, legs in the air, when they heard a disturbance inside the bar. She jumped off as Maria opened the door. A blonde woman in her 20s was irate.

"What the fuck are you doing?" she yelled at someone by the pool table. "Are you trying to make me sick?" Angela saw who she was addressing. It was Ashley.

She walked over to the woman, a little nervous but determined to stand up for a friend.

"Is something wrong?" Angela asked in her most serious tone of voice. She noticed Ashley give her a bit of a sideways glance.

"She just shit her pants right in front of me!" the woman screeched. "And she's trying to deny it."

"I'm not denying anything," Ashley retorted. "Now if you'll excuse me, I just shit my pants." She pulled a clean diaper out of her bag and waved in at the woman before heading into the restroom. The woman was speechless, and after realizing no one was on her side, left in a huff.

Angela was so caught up in the incident that she forgot she still had a wet diaper on until she sat back down. Ashley emerged from the bathroom and made a beeline for her group of friends, clearly avoiding eye contact with Angela as she headed into the bathroom. Maria offered to finish changing her, but she needed a moment alone. When she was inside the bathroom, she gave her diaper one more wetting. "Of course it leaks now," she thought, before taking it off and wiping herself down.

As Angela put on her clean diaper, she realized how angry she was. She was angry at the woman for being so rude. She was angry at Ashley for being so cold in her attempt to help. She was angry at herself for putting herself in a position she didn't need to be. She was even angry at her diaper tapes for not cooperating. When it was finally on and she was able to admire her freshly diapered butt in the mirror, she felt a bit better.

Maria had to leave to meet her husband for dinner. Ashley was still with her other friends, but Angela wanted to clear the air as quickly as possible.

"Ashley," Angela began, "Could I speak to you in private?"

"You can speak with me right here," Ashley replied. "We've all had to deal with it."

"What do you mean?" Angela asked.

Ashley's friend Kendall introduced herself and the others, Staci and Elise. It turned out they had all met in an incontinence support group. Kendall showed her diaper bag as proof.

"Look," Ashley said. "I know you meant well, but I've been dealing with people like her all my life. I don't need anyone to stand up for me. Especially not a Connie."

"A what?" Angela asked.

"It's what we call people who wear diapers who don't need them," Ashley said, sounding a bit remorseful for attacking Angela. "It's short for 'continent'. I'm sorry. I know you like diapers and wear them all the time, but there's always going to be a difference between us."

"I've been in your situation before," Angela protested. "I pooped my diaper at the grocery store last week and I'm sure there were some people looking at me."

"But you realized you had to go before it came out, right?" Elise interjected. "What did you do?"

Angela thought about it and conceded. She had walked over to a secluded area and gently let out a log before quickly paying at the self-checkout.

"We fill our diapers without warning," Kendall said, "At my college graduation, I was wetting myself as I accepted my diploma. The concept of holding it in doesn't exist for us."

"Do you have a problem with where Ashley and I work then?" Angela asked.

:"Of course not," Staci said, "We love Ashley and we know she wouldn't work at a place that wasn't respectful of her. But we don't like Connies trying to fight our battles."

"It's not a big deal, Angela," Ashley said. "But maybe think about these things a bit more, okay?"

Angela came home and was greeted by Judith, who was also wearing a diaper. They kissed and performed the requisite diaper checks. Judith was clean while Angela was wet. As she laid down on her mat and had her yellowed diaper removed by Judith, she thought about what went on at the bar. She had felt so right for so long wearing diapers. It was like something that had been missing in her was finally filled. Now, she felt like she had been taking things more for granted than she realized. As Judith snugly fit her into a clean Bambino, she felt absolute comfort mixed with absolute uncertainty.