The Diary

Story Info
Wife has drawer of hidden secrets.
6.4k words
3.45
77.3k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(I found this in my wife's bureau the other day. I don't know what to do. Any suggestions?)

August 18, 1997

I am writing this because I have no one else to tell. I have done something terrible. I have cheated on my husband. Actually I have not technically cheated, I mean no other man has touched me. I just flirted. And not even in person. I flirted over the Internet. I am sure that does not really count. Still, I think that I will keep this to myself.

August 21, 1997

I did it again! I logged on to the Internet and went directly to the chat room. I am using the name "Deann". The same man that I talked to last time was there. He gave his name as "David". He asked questions about what I looked like and where I lived, and I told him! I only told him that I am blonde and attractive, and that I live in Alaska. He told me that he is a writer and spends a lot of time on the Internet. He said that he is tall, with dark hair. He seemed very interested in me, which I found very exciting. We have made a sort of date to talk again next Saturday. I find myself looking forward to it more than I probably should. What will I do if my husband finds out?

August 25, 1997

Yesterday was amazing! It was also exciting, frightening, and not a little bit naughty. David and I talked for almost two hours on the Internet. He told me about his writing and I told him about my job working with children. God my job seems boring compared to his. We also talked about sex! He asked if I was married. I told him yes. I was afraid that he might log off when he heard that, but he didn't. He said that made me even more interesting! I relaxed a little after that and soon found myself talking about my husband and my relationship. I feel guilt including my husband in this. But sure feels good to have someone to talk to. Then David asked about how we met. And then when was the first time we fucked! That is just how we wrote it. When we "Fucked", not when we "made love", or when we "had sex". He wanted to know when we fucked! My hands were trembling as I typed, but I managed to answer his question. He asked if I liked it. I told him that it was wonderful! Then he asked when was the last time that I had fucked. I had to think but I finally told him that it had been about two weeks ago. Poor baby, he said. Was that wonderful too, He asked? Not really I said. It was nice but not what it had once been. David continued asking me questions and I continued to answer them. Then he asked me for my phone number! I can't give that out I said. He promised to be careful. He would only call when my husband was away. I just want to hear your voice, he said. I know it is stupid but I gave him my work number! And my real name! God I hope I didn't just screw up my life!

September 11

It has been over two weeks and I have not heard from David. I have logged onto the chat room every day this week and there is no David. I am thinking that I might have scared him off. Maybe after he got off of the computer he had time to think about what he was doing. Or maybe like me he is married. It is probably for the best anyhow. There is too much at risk.

September 15

He called! I knew right away that it was him. He has a deep baritone voice. First he apologized for not calling sooner. He said that he had to finish a book and then he had some meetings with his publisher. He told me that he had been thinking of me the whole time. I told him that I was very busy and would not be able to talk to him. I also told him that it might be easier if I gave him my home number. He was quiet and then he asked if I was sure. Yes, I said. I am sure. I also told him when to call so that my husband would not be there. He said good-bye and then I hung up. When I got up to I noticed that my panties were wet. I decided that it was a good thing that he would not be calling me at work anymore. That night my husband and I had great sex. I ripped his clothes off and sucked on his cock until his knees gave out. He asked what had come over me. I just smiled.

September 18

I just got off of the phone with David. I am still shaking with excitement. David called right after my husband went to the movies. I jumped when the phone rang. As soon as I heard that deep voice of his I could feel my juices starting to flow. He asked what I was wearing. That is such a tired old line I said, but then I told him that I just had on some shorts and an old tank top of my husbands. He asked if the tank top was able to hold my breasts in. "Yes, I have fairly small breasts', I told him. "More than a handful is just a waste" he said. "As long as there is at least a mouthful."

"Oh it is more than a mouthful", was my reply. My panties were absolutely plastered to my crotch and there was a warm feeling running up through my belly. "Are you alone in the house?" he asked. "Yes" I said. Everybody was gone for at least two hours. "Do you have a phone next to your bed?"

"Yes."

"I will wait while you go to it." He is very cocky I thought, but I did what he asked. When I was lying in my bed I put the phone to my ear. "I am back," I said. "From now on, when I call, this is where I want you to be."

"I have no problem with that," I said. David proceeded to ask about my body. He asked about my legs. "Long" I said. He asked about my ass. "Round, firm". He asked about my breasts. "Average, sensitive." Then he asked about my pussy. "Is it wet?"

"Yes". "Are you touching it?"

"No". "Why not?"

"I am afraid". "Afraid of what?"

"Afraid that I will come."

"That is certainly not something to be afraid of. Please touch yourself. I am."

"You are?"

"Absolutely. The sound of your voice makes it impossible not to."

"You're masturbating?"

"Yes. Very slowly. And I would like to know that I am not the only one turned on here."

"I…. am turned on!"

"Good. Rub your pussy. " I did what he asked. My pussy was drenched. My fingers went straight to my clitoris and began to rub up and down. "Tell me when your are going to come. I want to come with you."

"It won't take very long," I said. I know he could hear my breath catch in my throat. I held the phone to my chest and arched my back". Now!" I screamed. I could feel him grunting into my chest as he also came. It took several moments for my body to calm down enough to talk to him again. After he had cleaned himself up, we agreed to talk on the next Saturday.

September 22

I am doubting this whole thing again. I really love my husband. He would be very angry if he found out. On the other hand he is always the one talking about my sleeping with other men. That would sure teach him. But I don't want to lose him. I guess it is just going to have to be my little secret.

September 25

This time when David called I was already in bed, and I had already been playing with my pussy. His voice really turns me on! I decided to start asking him questions this time. How tall was he? "Six foot". How old was he? "Thirty four."

"What is your cock like."? "What do you mean?"

"Is it thick? Is it long? Do you know how to use it?"

"If I answer that, you will think that I am lying!"

"Really! Now I am intrigued. Come on tell!"

"My cock has been a problem most of my life. It is larger than average and much thicker. Many of my girlfriends could not take it all in. I did not lose my virginity until I was nineteen. My neighbor's wife seduced me after seeing me undress in my room. She certainly had no trouble. But both of my ex-wives did!"

"Two ex-wives?"

"Yeah terrible isn't it? Now I am alone calling faceless women and having phone sex."

"Then what does that make me?" David's voice got lower. " That makes you daring and unbelievably sexy!"

"You just want me to stay on the line."

"More than anything."

"I could take you."

"I'm sorry, what?"

"I could take your cock!" (As soon as I said this I felt my whole body shiver.) "I'll bet you could. Have you ever taken a twelve inch cock before?"

"Not a real one."

"You have a dildo that big!"

"My husband bought it. He thought I would like it. I practiced with it until I could swallow up all but two or three inches into my pussy. My husband gets all hot and bothered when I do this."

"How does it make you feel."? "Dirty! I do get a little turned on. Mostly because it turns him on so much. I only do it rarely."

"Do you still own it?"

"Oh yes."

"Would you be willing to use it with me." His voice sounded so cute and sexy I could not resist. I went to the closet and brought the big dildo and a few smaller ones. When I was back in bed I breathed into the phone. "Now what?"

"Do you have it?" (I could hear the excitement in his voice) "I have it and some of its smaller cousins."

"Tell me what turns you on."

"This. This turns me on. Talking to you."

"What else?"

"Being eaten out! That is my favorite."

"Anything else?"

"Fucking!"

"Just fucking?"

"Well there is something else but I don't want my husband to know about it."

"What is that? And why wouldn't you want your husband to know?"

"I am very turned on by being touched analy."

"God my cock just swelled up when you said that. Have you had anal sex."? "We tried, my husband and I."

"Did you like it."? "Kind of, but it also hurt me."

"Did you prepare yourself?"

"What do you mean?"

"Did you stretch your anus out to accept his cock?"

"I tried but I got bored with it."

"I see, well it is a bitch to be bored with sex. Are you bored right now?"

"No."

"Would you like to try a little anal with me?"

"Yes. I think that would turn me on." David had me lubricate the smallest dildo and also my ass. When my ass was starting to open and close on it's own he told me to slowly slip the fake cock in. I lay on my stomach, arched my back, and slowly worked the dildo into my throbbing asshole. It felt good immediately. As I started slipping and sliding that cock in my ass I visualized David driving his big twelve-inch cock in my ass. My breath started coming in gasps, which David could hear over the phone, which I had placed by my mouth. In a moment I felt myself getting ready to come. "Stop!"

"What?"

"Stop. And take out the dildo." I did what I was asked. Though I was a little confused and still very horny. "Do you have a bigger dildo?"

"Yes, but I have never put it into my ass."

"Would you try it for me?"

"I'll try". I lubed up the cock and spread my cheeks wide. I pressed the head against my lubricated anus. The dildo slipped around but would not quite penetrate my ass. "It won't fit!" I complained. "Rub your clit!" I rubbed my pussy and in a moment I felt my ass open and swallow the head. It felt great. I slowly began to slide it in and out until I had a third of it buried in my tight anus. My ass was stuffed and my pussy was humming. In another few strokes all but a few inches of the cock were buried in my ass. "Does it feel good?"

"Very!"

"Do you want to feel better?"

"I don't know if I could stand it."

"Take the other dildo, the big one, and ease in to your pussy."

"I don't think I can."

"You can." I did what David asked and my pussy easily swallowed the monster cock. Now I was totally stuffed with cocks. David urged me to alternate them, pushing one into my pussy and pulling the other out of my ass, and then the other way around. My body felt pummeled and I imagined that my husband and David were ramming my body over and over again. I could almost smell my husband's musky odor as I imagined him in my ass and David filling up my hot pussy. Juices were running freely down my inner thighs. I suddenly felt my body start to twitch and I knew that I would be coming soon. David was moaning too. He kept cheering me on. "Come for me baby, he said, come for me." When I came it caused my whole body to lift straight off of the bed. I yanked the cocks out of my ravaged body and curled up into a ball. My body was still shuddering in orgasm as I heard David yell out in his own climax. When we recovered David and I agreed to continue this relationship next week. I wonder how we will top last time.

September 28th

I cannot believe how obsessed I have become with sex. I think about it constantly! I have been fucking my husband every night and I still cannot seem to get satisfied. I desperately want to talk to David and tell him how he is making me feel! I am turning into a real slut!

September 31st

I am still horny! My conversation with David only made me crazier. He called too early and I had to hang up after pretending he was a wrong number. I don't think my husband had any clue. He is just so happy to be getting laid regularly he walks around with a big dopey grin on his face. Thankfully David figured it out and called back after an hour. "Sorry!"

"No problem he just took a long time to gather up the kids."

"Are you horny?"

"That is a stupid question! I have never been hornier. I am not sure if I can stand this. I think about sex all day long."

"Now you know what it is like to be a guy."

"It sucks!"

"If we are lucky."

"Ha Ha!"

"So tell me about it."

"I proceeded to tell David about my obsession and my constant fucking."

"Tell me details."

"Well usually when we have sex I come once and want to stop. That is not the case anymore. I pulled his cock out of his pants five minutes after he walked in the door on Wednesday. The other night I begged him to put his fingers in my ass! God I came hard. I even swallowed his come twice! I have not done that since we first started dating!"

"Why is it that women stop doing those special things once we marry them."

"Same reason that you men stop buying us flowers and doing your own dishes!"

"Did you like swallowing his come?"

" I loved it. I even came doing it last night!"

"That sounds very sexy. Do you mind if I stroke my cock while we talk?"

"No. Not at all. I have been playing with my pussy since I got out of bed this morning."

"That must make it hard to get anything else done.' "Listen to this." I placed the phone next to my pussy. My fingers made wet squishy sounds as they plunged into my cunt. Bringing it up I said, "Do you hear that? It has been like that all week1"

"Should I apologize?"

"No. You should talk dirty to me until I come."

"Play with your asshole."

"Already beat you to it."

"Really. You are getting nasty. How many fingers are in your ass?"

"Two."

"Put in another one." I did as he asked. I felt my ass stretching to accommodate the width. It felt amazing. Through a haze I heard David's voice. "Don't you think it is time to allow your husband another shot at that tight ass of yours?"

"What. What are you talking about?"
"Well since I can't fuck you myself I would like you to stick your pretty ass into the air and let your husband fuck you until you come so hard you pass out."

"What if it hurts again?"

"Does it hurt right now?"

"No. It feels wonderful"

"Then you will ensure that it feels wonderful with him Good-bye, I will call you next week. Have fun." Before I could say a word he had hung up. "You Bastard!" I looked at the phone in dismay. My fingers plopped from my ass with a soggy "pop"!

October 3rd

Last night it happened! My husband fucked my asshole! Why did I wait so long? After my phone call with David I began using the Dildo on my ass every day. After a while my ass was able to take it with ease. So finally last night I let my husband experience my other hole. It started off like usual with me just laying there and waiting for him to make the first move. He kissed me a little and played with my tits but I just wasn't getting aroused. Finally I just turned him over and began to suck his cock. My husband has a very nice cock. It is not the longest in the world but it is the thickest I have ever had. It did not take long for him to get hard. Then he licked my pussy. It felt so good that I almost came right there. When he stuck his cock into my hot cunt I let out a deep moan. He looked very surprised that I was being so responsive; little did he know that David had been warming me up for this night for several weeks. I wrapped my legs around his waist and pulled him in deeper. His cock felt so good that I had a small orgasm right at the beginning. He continued to fuck me and it just felt better and better. I could feel my neglected ass beginning to open and close in anticipation. Finally I shoved him back and said, "How would you like to try my other hole?" Eyes opened wide and I could hear his breath catch in his throat. "Are you sure?" With that I pushed him off and turned over. Reaching back I opened my cheeks and smiled over my shoulder. "Just try me." My husband quickly jumped up to get the lubricant and I could feel my heart beating fast in anticipation. He began working the lubricant around with his fingers and my ass literally sucked his fingers into my body. "God you are so hot back here!"

"Please Honey put them in deeper." I pleaded. My husband began to thrust first one finger and then two into my ass. At each thrust I pushed my hips back to absorb as much pleasure as possible. "Okay now put your big cock in there." As he pressed the head to my quivering opening I could feel shivers running from his cock to my pussy. I moaned and pushed back until the head was just inside. I could hear his ragged breath as I pushed again and swallowed his big cock all the way to his balls. "Oh my God." He moaned. "I can't believe how open you are."

"Don't talk just fuck me, please." With that he started to slam his cock into my ass. I could feel his balls slapping my clitoris at each thrust and I was amazed that there was no pain. I heard myself pleading for him to fuck me harder as I reached down and began playing with my clit. I just a few moments I heard him groaning and knew the moment was near. I rubbed myself more vigorously and began to come at the exact same moment that he did. We both arched our backs and I could feel his cock pump spurt after spurt of come into my ass. It was amazing.

Oct. 10th

I have just recovered from my period. That has sort of put the kibosh on my newly discovered sex drive. I have still been masturbating every morning before work. My sex drive is constantly in high gear. Tony called once while I was at work. He sounds different. I think he might be jealous of my husband and I. I wanted to tease him like he does me; there were other people there though, so no way.

Oct. 20th

I do not have much to say. Tony is still acting distant on the phone. He won't even masturbate with me like we did before. He cut the call very short. I am afraid that if Tony stops calling my sex life will return to the way it was. Maybe he is waiting for me to spice it up. I don't think that I cold think of anything.

Oct. 23rd

Tony called this morning. I tried to get him aroused by talking sexy. He was quiet and did not respond much at all. I even started to play with my self. He acted bored. I finally got mad. "What do you want from me?"

"What do you want?"

"I want to have what we had before."

"What was that?"

"Knock it off. You know what I am talking about. I need you to make me feel that way again."

"You don't need me for that. Do it yourself."

"Do you want me to tell you how I fucked my husband last night?"

"You didn't fuck last night."

"What makes you say that?" I was surprised that he knew. "I can tell by your voice. You sound horny and unsatisfied."

"Well I am unsatisfied! Why won't you talk to me and make me come."

"I am bored with this. It is always the same. I talk, you masturbate, and you come. Then you fuck your husband and you come again. I think that this is all the excitement you can handle."

"What do you want from me?" There was a long pause. "I want you to step out of yourself. I want you to take a risk."

"What kind of risk?"

12