The Diary

Story Info
In which a deceived husband reads of his wife's infidelities.
16.2k words
2.38
91.1k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ukresearcher
ukresearcher
1,443 Followers

Health Warning. This rather long tale is very much a cuckold story containing both interracial and lesbian episodes. Reading it may seriously disturb your peace of mind.

*****

Sometimes I wish that I had never read the damn diary but at the same time I have to admit that I have never felt so excited in my life. There is even an element of pleasure in the pain. Sandra my wife was away on a training course to do with her work, the fourth of the year. It was inconvenient but I didn't really mind except that I felt the firm was taking advantage. "If the training is also to their benefit then I don't see why you should have to do it in your own time," I had objected. Sandra explained that it was something to do with staffing levels and forced me to concede that the sacrifice of our time together was worthwhile if it was going to improve her career prospects.

I suppose that I should describe Sandra. She is 5' 5", slim and likes to keep her hair fairly short. Her face, figure and legs are all good but none quite qualify as exceptional, however she compensates in company by being vivacious and flirty. Unfortunately in contrast in bed she is rather a prude. We make love once per week, on a Saturday and almost invariably in the missionary position but occasionally we do cowgirl after watching that position simulated in some TV drama. Some years ago I made the mistake of letting her catch me reading sex stories on the internet. That led to a terrible row and even now, if ever I suggest getting more adventurous in bed, I get the accusation, 'Have you started reading your dirty stories again?"

As any husband who has been left on his own knows very well, it can get bloody boring after a while. The strange thing was that hobbies that gripped me while my wife was around lost all interest with her away. I got to the stage where I was just wandering around, pointlessly opening and shutting drawers and that was how I came to discover her diary. I had noticed her scribbling in it at night all year without the slightest curiosity and even then picked up the chunky notebook with no overwhelming desire to know the contents. I read it just for something to do.

At first, apart from the odd description of men she had danced with and mention of stolen kisses, it was less interesting than watching a fly crawl across the ceiling and I would have packed up before reaching the end of the first month but for that stricture which says, 'I've started so I'll finish'. I waded through six weeks of noted domestic trivia with only the occasional mention of long forgotten incidents and consequent spark of remembrance to break the tedium. Then in the middle of February everything changed, signalled by a big red asterisk above the entry.

Fri Feb 15

After twelve years of marriage, I've finally been unfaithful to Don. I didn't

actually get fucked but in a way it was far worse. I've always refused to

have Donald's dick in my mouth and called him perverted for asking but for a

long time I wanted to try, especially after talking to the girls but I couldn't

just change my mind with him after all these years for no reason. At the club

with the usual crowd of girls, I was necking this guy in a corner and it was

obvious he had a pretty big erection so when he asked me to go outside with

him I did. The back of his car was too small to do much and anyway

there was only fifteen minutes before the girls would leave for the taxi. I

knew what I wanted to do even though I think he only expected a grope. He

had a really beautiful cock - so much bigger than Don's. To think that I could

have had something like that stuck up me all these years instead of the

miserable piece of gristle that I have to put up with. I loved having it in

my mouth and I also enjoyed the taste of his cum, even though I thought I

was drowning for a second or two because there was so much. I think I did it very

well for a complete novice and he certainly had no complaints. He was called

Jake (or Jack) - we only swapped names as I was leaving.

I was devastated. Until that moment I had believed that with a loving wife and two fine children as a classic nuclear family I was living, if not the good life, at least one that was a long way from unpleasant. Now my whole world crumbled around me. For the following long minutes I was sunk in the slough of despondency with tears pouring unhindered down my cheeks but then some strange realities began to impact on my consciousness. My heart was beating loudly and at a very rapid pace - and my prick was stiffer than perhaps it had ever been. I was certainly feeling despair but there was an undoubted element of elation in there as well.

A drink had become imperative supplemented by a cigarette. When I resumed reading, the natural inclination was to skip straight to the next Friday but I forced myself to continue sequentially.

Sat Feb 16

I can't believe what I did last night but I don't regret it. The taste is

still on my tongue and I want more, lots more (but not from Don). I can't

wait for next time - if possible I'll go much further but I'm not sure where.

Next Friday seems such a long way away. I hope it will be with Jake. The

thought of him pushing that great big cock inside my pussy has got me all

hot and made me want to play with myself.

Sandra's Friday nights out started early last summer. For years our entertainment had been eating out twice a month and visited the cinema once, with her parents doing baby-sitting duty. Then three years ago I joined a local history group that met on Wednesday evenings so when my wife demanded her own night out I could hardly refuse. She was to go with her friend Elise to a small night-club in the nearby city. The big safeguard was that there were four other women from roughly our area who went to the club independently but clubbed together to share a taxi home. I didn't realise that Elise soon stopped going and when I heard that she and her husband had split up it seemed to have no connection with the club. I did ask Sandra what went on there mainly to assess what contact there was with men. "Everybody is out for a laugh so there is some flirting goes on but it's only a bit of fun and doesn't mean anything," she told me and I was reasonably happy with that.

I have described the early diary entries as being innocuous but they did indicate that there was more to the flirting than she had pretended. Several different males had been rated on their kissing ability and about one she had written, 'He just couldn't keep his hands off my tits - it was rather flattering.' In early January as a precursor to the Friday revelation Sandra had described someone with an exceptionally long tongue who had got her really hot, adding in what I took to be a joking manner that, if there been a convenient bed handy she didn't know what might have happened.

Sun Feb 17

The time is only creeping by. Don wanted sex last night but I need so much more than

he's got. I said 'no' and then had to frig myself half the night before I could

get to sleep.

Tue Feb 19

At this time in three days I might have a big thick prick up me. I'd like it to

be Jake but I'm going to shag anybody that asks me - even that big black

doorman.

Wed Feb 20

At work Derek said that I have a special sparkle in my eyes but it's a long

time since he was always trying to get into my pants. I used to think he was

pompous but he's really not such a bad looking guy. ONLY 48 HOURS TO GO

Derek is Sandra's supervisor - she had spoken about him a few times, usually with contempt. Thursday was blank. I remember it was around then she started to spend that evening taking long baths, doing her hair, waxing her legs and that sort of thing. I needed to start another cigarette before moving on to Friday because any hopes that she might have stayed faithful were destroyed by another big red asterisk.

Fri Feb 22

It happened. I got fucked and it was Jake. Absolutely marvellous - I could

never have imagined. Jake was at the club when we got there and I think he was

looking for me. Straight away he asked if we should go somewhere else. The

place he took me wasn't a motel because you pay for the room by the hour - I

think it's where prostitutes take their clients. It made me feel like a whore,

I loved it. He didn't mess around, just stuck it in me straight away but I was

ready - boy was I ready. He hadn't got a condom and of course I hadn't so I

hope I'm going to be all right. It was fantastic, I felt so full and I think that

I had the first real orgasm of my life. The trouble was that when I started to

cum he did to. He squirts a lot more stuff than Don and it was a hell of a job

mopping myself up down there because all I had to use were my knickers and

a couple of tissues. I rather hoped that he would have a rest and do it again

but he'd only paid for one hour. Jake drove me back to the club and then

disappeared. This other bloke came up and we started dancing and kissing.

I was just going to ask if he would like me to suck him off when the girls

came up to say that it was time to go for the taxi. There's always next week.

Sat Feb 23

God I hope I'm not pregnant. It's near the end of the month so I should be all

right - I should know on Monday. I had better go to the doctor and get put back

on the pill if I'm going to do this again (of course I am). I'll get an appointment

for Thursday but must think of some other reason for going to tell Don. I will also

have to hide the tablets from him because it will be disaster if he sees them.

So it had happened. In a funny way I felt less bad about that than I had about the blow-job.

I ought to tell you something about us. I work in administration at a bottle works where I have been since leaving school. I'm really just a glorified clerk but I am now responsible for two others in the department. Sandra and I got married twelve years ago, my son was born two years later and our little girl two years after that. Soon after that I had a vasectomy. About that time my wife went back to work because her parents offered to look after the kids during the day. She now works in the offices of a department store and seems to be doing well. Our combined income gives a decent standard of living, even after paying something to her mother for the child-minding.

Sandra was twenty when we met, two years younger than me. People said that we were silly to get married after knowing each other for only a year but I was sure that I had picked the right companion for the rest of my life. My wife has a pretty enough face, I know that she is proud of her breasts and she is nice and slim. Looks are important to some people but I put more stress on character, temperament and being a good mother. Sandra is the only girl that I've slept with. I seem to remember that she told me about going with two other chaps before me but I wasn't very bothered. Sex has been good. It is very pleasant in the right place at the right time but I would never let it rule my life like a lot of men.

Sun Feb 24

Got a bit of period pain so I'm feeling hopeful. I keep thinking back

to Friday and I've realised that it wasn't much of a fuck. It felt bloody

good while it was happening but even Don goes on a damn sight

longer, (Don often goes on far too long with me lying there not sure

if his dick has slipped out or not).

Mon Feb 25

ALL CLEAR - no little bastard inside me this time. The only question

now is whether I will be ready for action on Friday - if not I can always

use my mouth again.

Tue Feb 26

What does Derek know? He has been sniffing around me all day giving

significant winks when nobody is around. He can't possibly know about

Jake so I must have started giving out signals without realising it.

Wed Feb 27

Derek is getting to be a pest. He crept up behind me today, grabbed my tits

and pressed himself against me. Something had got him very aroused. I'd

actually never realised that his penis is so big - if my tummy had not been

aching so bad I might have waited longer before shouting at him.

On days with short entries she had also written things about the children and other normal day to day stuff but I have omitted all non-relevant data. Thursday was again blank. I found that I was all keyed up waiting to read what Sandra had written for Friday.

Fri Feb 29

I never thought it would be so hard to get fucked. Met a neat guy, tanned,

curly hair, good mover - the works. Wasted a long time waiting for him to

take me somewhere and in the end grabbed his crotch to check out the goods

and give him the right idea. There was nothing there - even Don wouldn't have

been envious. Dropped him and started looking for something better but I'd left

it too late. Started making connection with this hunk 6' 3" tall but by then it

was time for the bloody taxi. Riding home after all the anticipation, my twat

couldn't believe that it was going back empty. I'm always the last one to be

dropped, usually I resent it but this time it paid off. I started thinking about

the driver - Greek Cypriot, swarthy, thickset fortyish - he's driven us home

once or twice before. Outside my house I stayed in the seat and opened my legs a bit then, when he had enjoyed a good look, I asked would happen if I couldn't

pay.

His face went hard and he said he would take it out of me another way. So

I said, "Don't worry, I've got the cash but I would like you to show me what I

can expect if ever I can't pay." He grinned, restarted the car and parked round

the corner under some trees. I'd taken my knickers off and was sitting ready with

my legs open when he got in the back with me, already minus his trousers. I

thought he would get on top but he made me move and then sat where I was.

His cock was very big and different with lots of extra skin. I just had to get

it in my mouth. He tasted sweaty and very masculine. I could have settled just

to keep on sucking until the end but he wanted to fuck. I had to kneel spread

across his thighs facing him - it was a good position because his prick seemed

to go a very long way in. Then he put his hands under my behind and bounced

me up and down - I rather think that he stuck a finger up my bum hole. It made

me cum big time and then he did too. I'm glad Don had gone to bed because I

ran in the house with a small torrent running down my leg.

Sat Mar 1

I must have leaked all night because I woke up lying in a sticky squelchy puddle.

It was nice knowing what it was but I'll have to change the sheets when I get

back from shopping.

The Friday entry took most of the Saturday space. Reading about the taxi driver did not bother me too much. After she had done it that first time the fact that another penis had been up her now didn't seem so terrible - part of me was actually disappointed that she had not something meatier to report. I found myself picturing Sandra lying beside me slowly leaking semen on to the sheet we shared. My dick was aching so intolerably that I needed to do something about it but the urge to carry on reading was even greater.

Sun Mar 2

Now that I'm on the pill I don't have to worry about Friday's coming at the

wrong time - my furry love nest can be open for visitors whenever I want.

After Friday I'm wondering if I should switch to a club where a shag is more

certain - but then I would have a problem about getting home.

Mon Mar 3

Derek tried to kiss me - honestly he's getting as bad as he used to be. Now

that I am really being a bit naughty it's silly to take risks with pointless flirting.

Tue Mar 4

This morning Derek put his arm round me and before I knew it he was squeezing

my tit. I let him keep on doing it until someone appeared. Since realising how

big his prick is, I seem to see him in a completely different way.

Wed Mar 5

Derek screwed me in the No 3 Storeroom during the lunch break. There is a

pile of sheets and packing material in there that is nice and soft to lie on. He

has the biggest cock so far, certainly the thickest, and he really knows how

to fuck. I hope I'm going to do it with him lots more times. Wednesday is the

only day that Joe the store-man is not on duty over the dinner hour which is a

pity or else we could do it every day. It certainly gives new meaning to the

phrase, 'spending your lunch break on the job'.

That made three. I decided that it was pointless to start counting for I was sure there was going to be quite a number. This was the first face that I could put to a man who had been up her and that made it easier to imagine them together. I met him at his firm's dance three years

ago just after Sandra started working there. I remember him as a slightly plump complacent man and when she mentioned at that dance that he was always chatting her up it didn't bother me. "He flirts with all the girls," she had gone on to say, "I just seem to be flavour of the month at the moment." I had put him down as harmless - I seem to have been mistaken about a lot of things.

Fri Mar 7

Went with Jake again. This time he did take me to a motel and we were at it

for well over two hours. I started by sucking him off, (I love the taste so

much) and then we had a really long fuck with another quicker one just

before we left. I had some really big orgasms. If I hadn't been with Derek I

might have enjoyed it even better - Jake does it for himself where Derek tried

to make it good for me (and his prick is better). I did finish up satiated with my

cunt pleasantly sore. Andreas was the taxi driver again. When we were alone he

parked under the trees again without asking. He had helped me out last week so

I couldn't really say no. I think he could tell that I had already been with

someone because he seemed extra excited. Afterward he peeled a tenner off

his roll of notes saying that he had forgotten to give me my change. I won't

spend it because it's the first money I have earned by opening my legs. It

is also the first time that I've had two different cocks up me in one evening -

not bad for the happily married respectable mother of two that I was until less

than a month ago.

Sat Mar 8

Woke up in a big sticky wet patch again. This is probably going to become a

regular factor in my life (I hope). Don has no idea what is going on. He tried

ukresearcher
ukresearcher
1,443 Followers