The Diary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I must admit that I'd become momentarily distracted by the movie at the end, and attempted to covertly wipe tears from my eyes. When I turned my head, to ask her if she now felt more culturally well rounded, though, her red-rimmed eyes glimmered, and she dazzled me with another smile. I knew I'd been caught, and although I was expecting some good-natured ribbing, she didn't say a thing. She just squeezed my thigh and rested her head on my shoulder again.

I have no idea how long we sat there, cuddled up against each other, not speaking a word, but I finally got up enough nerve to reach out with my free hand, gently grasp her chin, and raise her lips to mine. My mouth was greeted with the most tender, succulent, reward of my life. Our eager, yet tender kisses, became slowly more passionate. Soon her tongue was parting my lips, and her hands were exploring my chest. Actually, they weren't exploring, as much as pushing away and down. Before long, I was laying down on the couch, with this voracious Aphrodite lying on top of me, placing soft wet kisses all over my neck, and my suddenly bare chest. Just as I'd discovered that my shirt was unbuttoned, I also realized that my jeans felt a lot less restrictive as well.

As much as I enjoyed having Heather take control, I was eager to get her on level ground, so as her velvety tongue and moist lips were leaving a damp trail down my chest and over my stomach, I reached down, grabbed the hem of her tank top and gently tugged upward. She stopped what she was doing, long enough to help me remove her tank top, exposing the thin fabric of her burgundy bra. Then she flashed me a seductive smile, and helped me finish removing my shirt. In no time though, she resumed her kissing and licking all over my chest, nipples, and abdomen, her feathery tresses tickling my skin as her lips explored. Once again, I reached down, this time to the back of her bra. In one deft pinch, I unhooked the clasp, and the straps trickled down her arms. Unfortunately, this time instead of rising up and exposing her breasts to my eager eyes, she simply flung the bra across the room, and continued pushing her spongy wet tongue around my bellybutton. At long last, I could feel her dainty fingers pull my engorged penis from its confines, and her hot breath surrounded it like a sheath for a sword. With the first contact of her silky tongue on my swollen cock, I knew I wouldn't last long.

I told her as much, but she didn't seem to care. She massaged my balls with her fingers, while licking up and down my dick, like a schoolgirl savoring a pop sickle. When she engulfed my cock into her sizzling moist embrace, I tried to think ofOld Yeller, in hopes that I could extend the pleasure, but I couldn't concentrate on anything other than the sensations I was feeling down below. Although I lasted longer than I expected, I let Heather know with disappointment that I couldn't continue to hold out. She merely let out a satisfied moan, sending a small tremor down my shaft, encompassing my entire groin, and I began shooting all I had deep into her willing throat.

After swallowing my gift with several quick gulps, Heather reclined on the couch, opposite me, eyes closed, seemingly savoring every sensation she had just felt. I watched in fascination as she licked her lips and opened her eyes. Her bright blue orbs met mine, she blushed a luminous shade of scarlet, and gave me an impish grin. I let my gaze linger over her now exposed breasts, a slightly lighter shade than the tanned skin around them, taking in every nuance of her trim figure and committing them to memory. I gazed at her in awe and said, "That was amazing."

She blushed an even deeper crimson, and giggled, "Anytime."

I can only assume she thought we were done, because when I finished getting undressed, she watched me with confusion. Her puzzlement became undeniable bewilderment as I knelt down in front of her and began unbuttoning her shorts. She cooperated though with a quick lift of her pelvis, allowing me to remove her cutoffs, and revealing her lace panties, which if they hadn't been darkened with her excitement, would have matched her bra. I eased her legs open and began placing light ticklish kisses around her toned calves, and upon the hot flesh of her inner thighs. I took care to lick and kiss her in the same fashion she'd done me, which sent a spattering of goosebumps across her flesh. I kissed up her legs, and across her flat tummy, tracing my tongue over her cute concave bellybutton, and up to her pert breasts. I took time to worship her small ruby nipples, which were only about half an inch in diameter, and then lightly pinched each of them between thumb and forefinger. Then I took each hardened nipple into my mouth and lightly sucked, while tickling them with my tongue. When I glanced up from my efforts, I saw that her eyes where closed. She let out a low moan, so while continuing my activity on her soft breasts, I moved my hands up her supple legs once again, and hooked my thumbs in the waistband of her saturated panties. I gave a slight tug, prompting her to lift her ass once more, and I peeled the panties off, uncovering a smoothly shaven pussy.

I suckled and nibbled on Heather's taut nipples for a few more minutes, eliciting more groans of pleasure, then licked down her ribcage over her navel, and grazed her swollen labia before planting more damp kisses on her inner thighs. Finally, figuring I'd teased her long enough, I licked all around her pussy lips, cleaning her soft pliant folds of her erotic nectar. Then with one hand, I spread her silky lips, and with my other hand I slowly pushed two fingers into her channel while tenderly rubbing her clit with my thumb. She began to squirm and spread her legs even further, so I continued my ministrations, but added some quick flicks of my tongue at her clit. Then she grabbed the back of my head with both hands, and urged me forward. I removed my probing fingers, and with as much pressure as I could manage I firmly licked up her slit with the flat of my tongue, then sucked her clit into my mouth and gently sucked at it while fondling it with the tip. Then her moans became louder, ultimately turning into a kind of panting, until she screamed out, "Yes, don't stop!"

Her pleading replenished my energy reserve and I continued my attentions on her clit with a renewed enthusiasm. Within a few more minutes she was pushing her mound into my face and grabbing the sofa cushions in a death grip. Then she arched her back, let out a cry of pleasure, and her entire body stiffened. As she came down from her orgasmic high, she crawled into a fetal position on the soft couch, and proceeded to giggle softly like a little girl who was just told Santa was coming for a visit. I sat next to her, and lightly caressed her back and when she finally uncurled and looked up into my eyes, I knew that, like me, she'd never cum like that before.

My reciprocation of her oral attentions, had excited me, almost as much as her, so when she tried to rest her head in my lap, she was rewarded with a poke in the ear by my newly erect penis. With a laugh, she commented, "What! Already?" But she turned over and began licking me once again. This time she took her time, and when my cock was pleasantly lubricated with a mixture of her saliva and my pre-cum, she straddled my lap, and guided me into her body. I grabbed her firm ass cheeks, and squeezed as she lowered herself all the way down. Even as wet as she was, she was still a snug fit. When she had gotten comfortable with me being burrowed in her warren, she slowly raised herself back up, then gradually came back down, and repeated this for several minutes. Then she changed to a back and forth motion, slowly rotating my penis inside her body. Apparently after a few more minutes of experimentation, she found a pattern she liked, because she proceeded to speed up her gyrations. The feelings running down my cock and up my spine were getting intense, and then she let out a little whimper, and began to shake all over, so I stabbed upward, lifting her off the couch. She let out another little scream, and collapsed on top of me, wrapping me in a bear hug, and taking another load of my sperm, deep inside her womb this time.

Chapter 3 – Misgivings

I put the diary down, scratched Rufus behind the ears some more, and went to the kitchen for a soda. As I popped open the can of Pepsi, it occurred to me that I had been foolish fantasizing about Beth after reading those diary entries. Beth's written words about not ruining her relationship with Steve rung in my ears as clearly as if she'd spoken them. I realized that although Heather and I had been together for less than a year, she was the woman I wanted to spend the rest of my life with. I couldn't allow my aberrant curiosity endanger our relationship.

I returned the journal to its hiding place, and sat down in front of the boob tube with Rufus for awhile, foolishly thinking that I'd overcome my intense desire, my unnatural need, to find out what additional secrets Beth's diary held. After channel surfing for what seemed like hours, but was probably only 30 to 40 minutes, I'd come to the realization that my yearning to find out what else Beth had written about me, hadn't abated though. In fact, it was only growing stronger the longer I attempted to ignore it. It was becoming apparent that the only way I would get through that weekend without revisiting Beth's personal thoughts again was to keep myself very busy.

I decided to call Heather, because I knew she was more than capable of occupying my time in ways that we would both immensely enjoy. However, I got her answering machine, so after leaving a message, I ended up wandering around the house trying not to think about the diary. I ambled into the computer room and booted up Steve's computer. I logged onto the Internet, goofed around for awhile, by browsing "News of the Weird" stories, and checking my e-mail. Heather had left me a quick e-mail explaining that she had to go into the office that day, but that she'd stop by that night and make up for me having to spend a Saturday alone. Although that bit of information elevated my morale, I knew I still had a least two or three hours of avoiding Beth's diary ahead of me, before she would arrive.

After logging off, I was still bored to tears, and still trying my hardest not to think about the diary, so I opened up Windows Explorer and scanned Steve's hard drive for anything interesting. A folder called "xyz" looked out of the ordinary, so I opened it up. It had 10 jpegs in it with non-descriptive numbers for filenames. I double clicked the first one and stared at the screen in shock and fascination. It was Beth, in the shower, apparently unaware of the photographer. By the angle of the image, I could only assume Steve had stood on the toilet seat and snapped the picture from above the shower door. Beth was facing away from the camera, suds running down her milky skin, snaking towards the crack of her curvy ass. I opened the next image. It was much the same. Only a slight movement of Beth's arms was noticeable. The third, forth, and fifth images were more of Beth's wonderful backside. In the sixth image though, Beth had turned around. Her eyes were closed, her hands were scrubbing at her shampoo covered head, and her full breasts were completely exposed. They were slightly larger than Heather's with dark wine-red areola, which must have been at least an inch and a half in diameter.

In the seventh and eighth images Beth had rinsed the shampoo out of her hair and lathered up her body. Her nipples were now hidden behind soap bubbles, and her pubic region was still concealed in shadows, but she was a mesmerizing figure, nonetheless. By the ninth image, Steve must have given himself away, because Beth looked directly into the camera with an expression of such alarm, I laughed out loud. The tenth photo was an even more humorous blur of a flying washcloth heading directly toward the photographer.

After gazing longingly at those images for an unknown amount of time, I decided that I needed to have copies for myself, so I zipped duplicates of the files, saved them to some blank disks, and stashed the disks with my belongings. I searched the hard drive for any further goodies, but the only other item I came across was a strip poker game. I thought that might be fun, so I tried to run it, but the oh-so-helpful computer responded with a message stating that it required the CD. I looked all over their home office and couldn't find it anywhere, but discovered that the two-drawer file cabinet sitting to the right of the desk was locked. It seemed a reasonable assumption that the only possible place the CD could be was in that file cabinet. Unfortunately I couldn't just leave it at that.

My train of thought, if you could call it that, was now cruising along at breakneck speed. I logically reasoned that the only way to keep my mind off of Beth's diary was to occupy my time. And of course playing this computer game would certainly occupy my time. Therefore, I had to find the key to the cabinet, so I could play this game, and stay away from the diary. It made perfect sense at the time, although looking back, I must admit that the train had probably derailed on the first bend in the track.

I looked in all the obvious places; the key rack near the back door, Steve's sock drawer, and Beth's jewelry box. I even checked under the desk to see if they'd taped the key within easy reach. Finally, after an hour of searching, I was in the kitchen ready to give up, and glanced at the fridge. I have no idea what made me look, but there was a small wicker basket on top of the refrigerator with what appeared to be junk mail sticking out of it. I pulled the basket down, and heard the telltale jingle of keys coming from underneath the mail. I carefully moved the letters aside, and spied a ring with two dangling keys, which upon examination would evidently unlock the same lock.

With a faint click of the tumblers, I was able to open the bottom drawer. However, it was with great disappointment that I had only revealed a drawer full of bills and other paperwork, organized very neatly into categories. I closed the bottom drawer, and pulled at the top handle with more apprehension than I thought possible. Inside the drawer, was indeed the strip poker CD, along with four videos, apparently directed towards customers with group sex fantasies. Additionally, the computer game and the video tapes sat atop the summit of a small mountain ofPenthouse magazines. Apparently, I'd stumbled across Steve's porn stash.

I figured I'd hit the jackpot, since this treasure trove would surely take much more then a week to examine. At that point I was confident that I could sufficiently distract myself from thinking about Beth's diary during the rest of my stay. I decided to begin by popping the CD into the computer, preparing to play strip poker, when the chime of the doorbell was punctuated by the barking of an agitated German Sheppard. I looked at the clock and was amused to discover it was already 7:00P.M. I'd skipped both lunch and dinner, and that was surely Heather at the door. With the second ring of the doorbell, I turned off the computer, closed the file cabinet and proceeded down the hall toward Rufus' anxious warnings of an unquestionably treacherous trespasser.

Chapter 4 – Sweet, Sweet Distraction

I opened the door to be greeted by Heather's elegant smile and radiant eyes. Upon his recognition of Beth's best friend, Rufus wagged his tail and welcomed Heather with a cold nose and warm licks upon her kneecaps, totally forgetting about the dangerous intruder. Heather responded by kneeling down and giving him a hearty hug followed by a vigorous belly rub, invoking my reaction, "Jeez, the mutt gets a belly rub, and I don't even get a hello?"

"I'm just saving the best for last," she replied coyly.

Once Rufus was satisfied, Heather came over to me, and enveloped me in a warm embrace. "I missed you, " she mumbled into my shoulder. We parted just enough to present our lips to each other. I divided her lips with my tongue and welcomed hers into my mouth as well. When we finally separated, we looked down at an inquisitive Rufus, tongue lolling, tail wagging, and we both broke out in synchronized laughter.

"You look great," I observed as I gave her the once over. She was wearing a stylish women's business suit: a light gray skirt that ended about three inches above her knees, and a matching long jacket, which was tailored to accentuate her well-toned body. Underneath the jacket she wore a white dress shirt with the top three buttons undone, exposing her gorgeous neckline and the silver locket I'd given her the previous weekend as an early anniversary present. The outfit was completed with a pair of black high heels and nude colored nylons. She looked both professional, and sexy at the same time.

Heather did a quick pirouette, pretending to be a model on a runway, and asked if I liked the show. I once again reminded her she was gorgeous, and told her I couldn't wait for the lingerie show. "Maybe you'll get one, if you take me to dinner," was her impish response.

We had a great dinner at a local romantic spot and throughout the meal Heather teased me under the table with her stocking covered feet, by running her toes up and down my legs and wiggling them around when she reached my growing erection. When we returned to Beth and Steve's house, we let Rufus outside for a much needed bladder release, removed our jackets and shoes, and sat down in the living room for a pleasant evening of peaceful conversation. When she launched into grievances about work, I began massaging her nylon-confined soles, and she reclined on the couch, pushing herself down into the cushions. After awhile her barrage of complaints slowly diminished, and then finally ceased altogether, and she began to truly relax. After several minutes of quiet, she exhaled a heavy sigh and whispered, "Gawd, that feels good."

I continued the foot massage for quite some time before noticing that I could see up her skirt. The tips of her stockings, and the garters clipped to them, as well as her white satin panties were all within my line of sight. Even after dating for a year, and making love as often as possible, a look up her skirt, or a view down her blouse could still arouse me as easily as the first day we'd met.

She leaned back, trying to get more comfortable, which made her skirt ride up at least another inch. Heather's head rested on the arm of the couch, her long golden hair draped over the side, her eyes closed, taking in the sensations of my steady pressure on the sole of her foot. She was oblivious to my gaze, fixated on her satin-blanketed vagina, and lightly tanned thighs, until her other foot, waiting in my lap for me to finish its twin, felt my growing erection. "You pervert," she called out.

My attention was drawn to her accusing face, and as innocently as I could manage I said, "What?"

"It's not very gentlemanly to look up a lady's skirt, " she scolded.

"I can't argue with that," I countered, "but the way you're lying there isn't exactly very ladylike."

She offered a wicked grin, and pulled her skirt all the way up to her waist, spread her thighs and asked, "Is that better?"

I stared appraisingly at the smooth fabric pulled taut against her crotch, prominently outlining her mound. "Oh yeah, definitely."

As I continued to massage her aching feet, she dropped one of her hands to rest lazily against her panties. I looked into her eyes, saw the sexy mischievous sparkle that never failed to mesmerize me, and knew that her hand wouldn't be resting any longer.

I tore my gaze away from her hypnotic eyes and stared at her panties which now throbbed with the silhouette of energetic fingers. I felt a tremor within the confines of my pants and knew that if I looked down I'd see a bulge attempting to burst through the zipper of my black slacks. I didn't care about that though. I just continued rubbing those soft pliant nylon-covered feet, and watched the outline of Heather's fingers travel in tight circles. I shifted my gaze back to her face and wasn't surprised to see her eyes clenched tight, and her bottom lip being held firmly between her perfect teeth. Then a moan arose in a crescendo from deep within her body, and continued until the moans became barely audible words – "Yes, yes, yes!" – repeated over and over again. Finally the words became louder and more urgent, and eventually developed into cries of passion as her hand moved within her panties in a blur of speed, stretching the fabric well beyond what "Inspector #12" would have recommended. Then her broadcasts stopped. She gasped with a deep intake of air, arched her back and thrust her pelvis towards me. After what seemed like an eternity in that position, she relaxed, and laid back into a comfortable position on the couch.

123456...8