The Diary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steve and I both jumped high enough, the ceiling fan guaranteed we wouldn't need to visit the barber anytime soon. We hastily turned around, putting our backs to the large monitor, attempting to block the screen from Beth's view. Even if she hadn't seen the picture though, our reaction to her unexpected appearance clearly demonstrated how much trouble we were in. And had that not been enough evidence, then surely the thunderous reverberations of my thumping heart would have done it. She shot us with a suspicious look and repeated her inquiry, "What are you looking at?"

"Nothing, just showing Simon some pictures of those Mayan ruins," Steve lied in vain.

"Oh, let me see," Beth replied, clearly not believing her husband.

When she pushed between us, a sharp yelp was followed by the click of the monitor's power button, and an exasperated, "Steve! You promised you wouldn't show those to anyone!"

Before Steve could respond, Beth thanked me for watching over Rufus, and told me it would be best if I'd headed home now. I said a polite goodbye, mouthed a "good luck" to Steve, and made a hasty retreat.

That evening Heather called me from her hotel, and we engaged in some rather explicit phone sex, but it wasn't Heather I was fantasizing about. Images of Beth's round breasts, lean legs, curvy ass, and that adorable heart-shaped patch of hair above those inflamed lips were burned into my retinas. After I hung up the phone, I realized, Beth and I were more alike than I'd have ever thought. We had both ended up being totally enraptured by someone we couldn't have, while doing our best not to hurt the people we were deeply in love with.

Chapter 7 – Diary Revisited

The following couple of weeks things seemed like they were back to normal. Steve had no noticeable bruises or scars, and still appeared to be happily married, although we were so busy at work, that I hadn't had the opportunity to ask him about the consequences of Beth's ire. Heather had returned from her trip and unbeknownst to her, helped me put that week behind me. Admittedly, I still frequently looked at the digital images of Beth in the shower, and I still dabbled in occasional fantasies in which Beth took the pivotal role. I kept telling myself, however, that I'd better not allow myself to forget just how amazing Heather was.

Sometime during the second week of July, Steve asked me if Heather and I wanted to come over for a barbecue on the following Saturday. After checking with Heather, I told him we'd be there by 11:00AM. Heather had stayed the night at my place, so we showered together, which led to a little romance, which in turn made us late. We arrived by 11:30 though, and in order to prevent my man-card from being revoked, I immediately began helping Steve with the grilling. As soon as the girls were out of earshot, I quietly asked him how he managed to survive Beth's wrath over the photos, and he responded with a sly smile, "Let's just say, she wasn't nearly as upset as she appeared."

When Beth and Heather came outside and began setting up the picnic table, I excused myself to use the bathroom, and found myself involuntarily being pulled toward the master bedroom. After confirming that I was alone, I quickly and cautiously opened the dresser drawer, and was surprised to find no cotton panties. The drawer was filled with matching bra and panty sets of satin, lace, and silk. I had a fleeting thought that somehow my entire memory of snooping through their house, and finding Beth's diary had been a dream, but beneath a new unopened package of thongs, I found my objective. After retrieving the diary, and closing the dresser drawer, I ducked into the bathroom where I could read it undisturbed.

The day they returned, the pages were filled with Beth's thoughts regarding sights they'd seen and adventures they'd had. I knew I didn't have much time to read, so I scanned the pages looking for my name.

"June 28, 1997 (Saturday) - ...The day we arrived in Cancun, I cornered Steve in the hotel room, and told him we had to get some issues out in the open before we could start having fun. I told him that one of the reasons I wanted to go on this vacation, was because I wanted to rediscover my sexuality. He was noticeably befuddled. I tried to explain that I no longer felt like I was a sexy and desirable woman, and that I wanted to feel that way again. He became a little agitated, because I think he thought I was blaming him for the way I felt. It took a while to calm him down, and then explain that at some point in our marriage, I'd stopped trying to look sexy, and I didn't realize it, but he'd stopped looking at me with those hungry eyes, like he did when we were dating. I told him I wanted to know what it would feel like to have men look at me like they yearned for me. And most of all, I wanted to see that hunger in my husbands eyes again.

"He is such a sweetheart. He said,'But Honey, that's exactly how men do look at you!' He also apologized for not making it clear that he still looked at me like that. I told him, it wasn't all his fault. I accepted part of the blame for not trying to look sexy anymore. And explained that this is exactly why I selected my vacation wardrobe.

I chuckled to myself when I considered Steve's statement. He was right. Beth does turn heads when she enters a room. So does Heather for that matter. It made me wonder if Heather was as oblivious of her affect on men, as Beth was. I continued on.

"...When I showed him the bikinis I bought specifically for this trip, he was alarmed, and kept telling me they were too skimpy. Then I told him that I wanted to try going to a nude beach, and he became visibly distressed. And when I told him that I would let him shave me like he's always wanted, he asked me what I'd done with his real wife. Finally, I also let him know that I hadn't packed any panties. At first he thought I had changed the subject, and was telling him that we needed to go buy some, and I could tell he was trying really hard not to get angry with me for forgetting something as obvious as my underwear. Watching him puzzle it out was priceless. So was the big smile that was plastered to his face when he figured out that I was telling him I'd be 'going commando' all week. Why that is such a turn-on to guys, I'll never understand, but he was slowly coming around to my way of thinking, and said he would do whatever I wanted, if it would make me feel better about myself. God I love him.

"...Lastly, but most importantly, we got around to the other topic I felt compelled to discuss. I told him that I knew he had a crush on Heather, and I admitted to having similar feelings toward Simon. He was uncomfortable at first, but the more we talked, the more he opened up. He said he was surprised he wasn't jealous. In fact, he admitted to being a little turned on at the idea of partner swapping.

"...I haven't told him that Heather has admitted to fantasizing about him. I don't know if I even will, since it'd probably just go to his head.

"...So we spent our first day in Cancun, holed up in our honeymoon suite. Steve shaved my bush into the shape of a cute little heart, and I must admit, I regret not letting him do it years ago. It feels so sexy, and kind of naughty. Then we spent the rest of the day in bed, talking and making love.

"...We used Steve's partner swapping fantasy to play off of all week, fucking like rabbits. I was worried at first that I'd be hurt, knowing he was thinking about Heather while having sex with me. But it wasn't long before I realized that when he was thinking of Heather, and I was thinking of Simon, we were FUCKING. But when we were MAKING LOVE, there was no fantasy images of other partners. Both experiences were, and are, quite wonderful."

Beth's lengthy entry went into further details about her experiences wearing her micro bikinis, and eventually going to the nude beach. As much as I wanted to keep reading about her aspiration to become an exhibitionist, I knew I didn't have enough time to read every page, so I skipped ahead.

"...I wanted to make sure that when we got back home we didn't fall back into our normal routine and our customary inhibitions, so a little while into our flight home, when Steve put his hand on my thigh, I shifted positions as subtly as possible, forcing his hand up under my short dress. When his fingers made contact with my bare pussy, he looked at me with the funniest expression. It was as if he'd forgotten that I still wasn't wearing panties. He looked like he'd just opened up the candy bar with the golden ticket, and knew he was on his way to the chocolate factory. He started by sliding his middle finger up and down my slit, and rubbing me gently, getting me nice and moist. Then while he covertly massaged my clit, I fantasized that Simon's fingers were doing the exploring. It was exceedingly difficult to muffle my reactions to Steve's lively fingers, and we had to do some emergency clean-up with some napkins, but I think I managed to reach my climax without letting everyone on the plane know. I still can't believe I did that. What's come over me?

"...When we came out of the gate and saw Simon waiting for us I decided I wasn't done being an extrovert. I actually greeted him with a peck on the cheek. Another first. It sent a jolt of electricity through one set of lips, straight to the other. On the ride home, Steve rode up front with Simon, so I had the backseat all to myself, and I kept seeing Simon's eyes in the rearview mirror. I started to imagine that he was looking at me, admiring my body. As I got into the fantasy I pulled my dress up a little higher, and spread my legs just a little bit, wondering if Simon could see up my dress.

"We weren't too far from the house when Steve said something that I couldn't hear, so I pushed myself forward a little and leaned on the shoulders of the front seats. Simon made a noise that sounded like air escaping from a life raft. I looked down, and noticed that my pussy was on full display. Simon claimed he was just tired, and said it was a yawn, but he seemed really nervous, and even missed our turn-off, so I'm pretty sure he saw it. It's kind of ironic. There I was fantasizing about showing my pussy to Simon, and then he sees it by accident. It was embarrassing, but...oh my gawd...such a turn on, too.

"...I was so horny when we got home that the first thing I did was take a shower. It was the best way I could think of to get some time alone, without raising any suspicions. I had to cum. I fantasized about Steve and Simon both joining me in the shower while I masturbated. The image I'd conjured of Simon pounding me from behind, while I sucked on Steve's cock was so vivid, I had to bite down on a washcloth to stifle my screams.

"...When I caught Steve showing Simon the pictures of me on the beach I was furious...for all of a split second, anyway. After yelling at Steve about showing Simon those pictures, I had to swallow a lot of crow when I admitted to him that I was actually turned on by it. I asked him what Simon thought, but apparently he hadn't been very vocal during the photo presentation, so Steve couldn't give me any details. He did say that he could tell by the look in Simon's eyes that he liked what he saw. Based on the bulge I saw in Simon's pants, I'd have to agree.

"July 3, 1997 (Thursday) – Heather and I enjoyed another round of racquetball and finished up our day with a long talk in the sauna. I told her everything about Cancun. She seemed particularly interested when I told her Steve really liked it when I blindfolded him and pretended to be her. By the time we were going home to our respective men, I joked about switching partners for the evening. She thought I was serious, and said that she'd have to think about it..."

I glanced at my watch and realized that I'd been away from the others for almost fifteen minutes. I knew if I was gone much longer, Heather would come looking for me. There were several entries leading up to that day, which I still desperately wanted to read, but I knew I didn't have time, so I settled for reading the latest entry, apparently written that morning.

"July 12, 1997 (Saturday) – Well it's time to see whether Heather and I have enough guts to go through with the plan. I bought some poker chips specifically for this occasion, and Heather taught me everything she knew about poker, which surprisingly, was quite a lot. The most difficult thing to grasp during my lessons wasn't learning enough about poker to win, but learning enough to intentionally lose without making it obvious."

Chapter 8 – The Plan

All during lunch, and even while Heather and I helped Beth and Steve clean up, I kept wondering what that last diary entry meant. Why would Heather and Beth want to intentionally lose at poker? And what was "the plan?" I tried not to think about it, and kept telling myself that I was allowing my imagination to run wild.

After we finished cleaning up and Steve put Rufus outside with a large bowl of scraps, Beth guided us all to the dining room, where it was apparent that "the plan" was underway. On the clear glass surface of the table, sat some wine for the ladies, some beer for Steve and I, a deck of cards, and a rack of red, white, and blue poker chips. The wine, the beer, and the deck of cards, in and of themselves, were not out of the ordinary, as we frequently playedHearts, and imbibed while we were at it. However, as a foursome, we had never played any game that required chips, so this addition should have been as much a surprise to Steve and Heather, as it would have been to me, had I not read Beth's diary.

Just as I'd suspected though, Heather showed no noticeable reaction, one way or the other to the poker supplies.

Steve, on the other hand, looked puzzled and inquired, "Since when do we use poker chips inHearts?"

I gradually remembered that I wasn't supposed to know what was going on either, so I chimed, "Are we learning a new game today?" and hoped the recovery seemed genuine.

We all sat down, Heather to my left, Steve to my right, and Beth across from me. Beth pushed a handful of various chips across the table to each of us, and said, "I just thought a change of games might be fun. I was getting a little tired ofHearts." Then she proceeded to deal the cards for five card draw, and described how many "points" each color chip would be worth.

Steve sat befuddled during her entire discourse, and as he absently picked up his cards, he asked, "Since when do you know how to play poker?"

With a sultry stare, Beth replied, "Sweety, you've only just begun to realize my many talents." Steve's expression to that comment, a mix between curiosity and terror, made me burst out with an unbecoming guffaw, but Beth just smiled innocently.

Several hands were played, and Heather and Beth were losing miserably, but seemed quite pleased with themselves nonetheless. The words in Beth's diary burned like fire in my mind:"The most difficult thing to grasp during my lessons wasn't learning enough about poker to win, but learning enough to intentionally lose without making it obvious."

It was my turn to call, and as I stared at my two jacks and two kings, I was sure I had this hand all wrapped up, so...I folded. I studied Heather carefully as she realized she'd won the hand, and an unmistakable look of annoyance briefly scarred her lovely features, before she recovered and shouted, "Oh, goody. I won." That was confirmation enough for me that both girls were intentionally losing. However, it didn't explain why. It was clear that the only way to see what they were up to was to go along with them, so I began to play more earnestly.

Thus after several hands, and several refills of the drinks, Steve and I had won most of the chips. Beth finally ran out of chips, and I had a feeling I was about to find out what the girls were up to. I have to admit though, even with the foresight granted by the diary, I was still taken aback.

It began with Beth's heavy sigh, followed by her best pout as she said, "Well, I guess I'm out. Unless one of you will give me some chips."

As any loving husband would, Steve began to move some of his chips over to Beth, but Heather stopped him, declaring, "It's not really fair for someone to just give you more chips for nothing in return."

"What'd you have in mind?" Beth asked carefully.

"I don't know. Guys? Can you think of some way for Beth to earn those chips?

Steve piped up with a shit-eating grin, "How 'bout a blowjob?"

In the past, Steve has made equally crude and improper comments, so this was certainly no surprise to me, and probably even anticipated by Beth. The significant departure from the norm, was the lack of a reprimand, which was usually at the very least a sharp look from Beth, but more frequently took on a physical form, such as a swift kick to the shin. Much to Steve's obvious surprise though, Beth said, "Not during the game Sweety. But I might be willing to maybe,...uh...remove my blouse...for the right price."

Steve's jaw hit the glass tabletop with what I thought was a noticeable clink, but Heather must not have heard it, since she just continued the conversation as if it was a day to day event by replying, "How about 100 points?" Beth nodded agreement, and began to unbutton her top. Heather proceeded to seize the appropriate number of poker chips out of Steve's pile and placed them in front of Beth. Steve just stared at Beth in utter disbelief, not saying a word.

Even with the advance warning provided by the diary, I'm sure I looked just as stunned as Steve, when Beth's blouse hit the floor, and she pushed her chest out, proudly revealing her lacey pink bra, confirming my discovery that her taste in lingerie had definitely changed.

Steve was obviously pre-occupied, wondering if his wife had lost her mind, because he stopped his usual banter, and kept looking over at Beth, shaking his head in confusion. His attention to the game had also clearly diminished as he began to lose several hands. Fortunately for me, Beth and Heather were apparently continuing with their agenda, whatever it was, so they continued to lose as well. It was soon time for Heather to decide if she was going to follow Beth's lead. As she put her last chips in the pot, and needed an additional 20 points to call, she asked me if her top was worth the same as Beth's.

Steve immediately perked up and answered rather emphatically that it was indeed, without a doubt, certainly worth 100 points, and even began removing the proper chips from my pot before I could utter even one word. Beth quietly giggled at Steve's newfound interest in the game, and I gave Heather a look that clearly conveyed "Are you sure?," which she returned with a uneasy smile. As soon as Steve pushed the small stack of chips in front of her, Heather slowly pulled her tank-top over her head revealing her black satin bra.

I couldn't believe what was happening. How far the girls were intending to go, I couldn't fathom. Were they simply turning this into a game of strip poker, or did they have something else in mind? They couldn't possibly be aiming for an evening of partner swapping, could they? I was having an immensely difficult time just trying to determine if I was even interested in participating in such wild and wicked debauchery. Certainly, I would have loved to fuck Beth every which way I could, but I just didn't think I could handle Heather giving herself to Steve.

Through my tumultuous thoughts, the game continued much the same way it had started. Each time one of the girls ran out of chips, Steve or I would offer a small portion of our amassed fortunes, and they would remove an article of clothing. After a few hours, and many refills of liquid courage, Beth's chips had diminished once again, and she was offering to sell her bra for 400 points. Steve and I each chipped in enough chips to split the purchase, and we gazed at Beth as she reached behind her back to unclasp her bra. Everything seemed to proceed in slow motion as the straps tumbled over her shoulders, and the cups fell away from her breasts.

123456...8