The Diary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As her bra hit the floor, Beth let loose a chorus of nervous laughter, and a crimson wave splashed across her cheeks, neck and chest. The photos I'd seen of Beth in the shower, and on the beach, didn't do her justice. Her tanned fleshy globes would undoubtedly have overflowed ever so slightly if I'd grasped them with my hands. Her nipples were a burgundy color, about the diameter of silver dollars, and her chest was decorated with a spattering of freckles.

Watching the tiny tremors travel across her pendulous breasts as she attempted to stifle her nervous laughter was unbelievably erotic. I hadn't realized that I'd been gawking like a crazed adolescent, until Heather pushed my chin upward, closing my gaping maw, and wryly commenting, "Careful Hon'. Don't wanna get drool all over the cards."

It wasn't long after Beth's show, that it was Heather's turn. Steve and I pushed a small pile of chips in front of Heather, and gazed longingly as she unclasped her bra from the front. Her perfect tits came into view, and I viewed them with renewed awe, while Steve stared at them like a little boy seeing a toy he's always wanted, finally within reach. Heather's tiny nipples were stiff points, prompting Beth to declare that they looked hard enough to cut the tabletop. Heather just blushed and took her chips.

The game progressed, with Beth and Heather losing chips at break-neck speed, and soon it was time for Heather to give up her black thong panties. To be honest, I really thought she would halt the game, then and there. Even as she stood up, and hooked her thumbs into the waste band, I still thought she would change her mind. But the next thing I knew she was hastily pushing her panties down her legs, exposing her clean shaven pussy for all to see. She was noticeably nervous, as she promptly returned to her seat, and crossed her legs tightly. She couldn't conceal the obvious indications of her arousal though. Her petals had begun to bloom, displaying the moisture of her arousal, and her nipples were like steel nails. Adding these signs to the palpable aroma of her natural perfume made it clear, just how turned on she was.

I glanced over at Steve, and he smiled at me with apparent envy. Then I saw him reach down and adjust himself, and I realized that I needed to do the same. I'd been rock hard since Beth removed her first piece of clothing, but I was coming to the realization that watching Heather expose herself to my best friend was somehow just as arousing as watching Beth expose herself to me.

The next hand, Beth was in need of an infusion of chips, so she stood up, turned her backside to us, and with straight legs, bent at the waist. Then she slowly peeled her pink lace panties over her hips and down her legs. Her flawless ass was as tan as the rest of her, and her pussy lips were peaking out form behind her thighs. She stood back up, and slowly pirouetted, showing off her neatly trimmed bush and glistening lips.

The game finally ended when the ladies ran out of chips a final time. I was definitely disappointed while I watched the girls get dressed, but my aching erection needed some relief, so I was eager to get some time alone with Heather.

On the ride back to her place, she asked if I was okay with everything that happened. She'd said that the wine had made her a little crazy and that she couldn't believe what she'd done. I didn't know what to think. I knew she was lying, or at the very least leaving out some extremely important parts of the truth, but I couldn't tell her I'd read Beth's diary, so I couldn't exactly call her on it. Besides, I was immensely turned on by the whole affair.

As soon as we entered her apartment, I bent her over the back of the couch, yanked her shorts down to her ankles, and pushed her moist thong off to the side. My cock slid into her wet folds like she was made of butter. Even as slick as she was, taking her from behind, with her legs shackled close together by her shorts, she was extremely tight. I reveled in the feel of her soft skin wrapped around my stiff manhood. Thankfully, she was as turned on as I was. I didn't drive into her more than three times before she was quivering with a powerful orgasm, and as I'd expected, after jack hammering in and out, only five or six more times, her body sucked my semen right out of me. We both collapsed onto the couch, spent as if we'd been making love for hours.

Chapter 9 – Prying Eyes Strike Again

After that weekend, we went to Beth and Steve's house every Saturday, but we no longer playedHearts. It was always strip poker. Although the girls never lost quite as spectacularly as that first time, it was still several weeks before Steve and I had begun to lose any significant amounts of clothing. It was apparent that they were no longer trying to lose as quickly as that first game. And each Saturday, they played just a little bit better. In fact, on the most recent occasion, they had Steve down to his boxers, and I was only a few chips away from losing my jeans, before they yet again, lost it all.

I knew Steve and I were being conned. I would like to think I would have known, even if I hadn't read Beth's diary. But after every game, Heather and I would head straight to her apartment and rip each other's clothes off in reckless passion, so I wasn't sure I cared.

During that time span I kept trying to get another look at Beth's diary, but couldn't find the opportunity until Saturday September 6th, 1997. Beth, Steve, and Heather were all outside bantering while the burgers burned on the grill. Once again, I excused myself to the bathroom. And once again, I found myself sitting on the throne, raiding Beth's private memoirs.

The first entry I had to find was the one after that first poker game. I had to know the extent of this so-called plan:

"July 13, 1997 (Sunday) – The plan started without a hitch yesterday. Before Steve and Simon knew what was happening Heather and I were dropping our clothes on the floor. The funniest thing about the whole situation is, I bet they think they're these really great poker players and that we never stood a chance against them. I can't wait until we turn the tables on them, but Heather keeps reminding me that we need to take it slow. She keeps telling me that if we start winning too quickly they'll know they're being manipulated. I know she's right, but I just can't wait to show Steve's cock to Heather, and of course to see Simon's cock myself.

"After Heather and Simon left, Steve practically raped me. Before the door was even closed, he was pushing me on the floor. The next thing I knew, I was on my hands and knees and Steve's throbbing meat was deep inside me. We were so worked up, we were a useless pile of flesh and bones on the living room floor in no time. If Steve's response is the same after the next game, I'll have to consider this plan a success, even if I never get to see Simon naked."

I found it intriguing that Steve and I both literally manhandled our women in almost exactly the same way after that first poker game. I skimmed the diary, skipping ahead a bit, to see if I could find some leads as to what the desired outcome of "the plan" really was. There were entries after each of our games detailing Beth's sexcapades with Steve, but I couldn't find any additional information regarding the ladies' agenda, so I just flipped to the latest entry. Apparently it had been written just the previous night.

"September 5, 1997 (Friday) – I just got off the phone with Heather, and we've decided that tomorrow is the day to take things to the next level. First we have to beat Steve and Simon badly enough at poker that they're both naked before us. When one of them runs out of chips, they'll both assume it's time to end the game, since that's what we've done every time Heather and I have been in that position. They're in for a huge surprise though. I'm really looking forward to making Steve eat my pussy in front of Heather and Simon, and I can't wait to watch Simon's tongue dance all over Heather's clit. Best of all, if everything goes according to plan, Simon should be sampling my syrup next weekend. Just thinking about the possibilities has my juices flowing already."

Chapter 10 – The Bluff

By the time Rufus was outside gnawing on a bone, and the four of us were sitting at the familiar glass table with cards in hand, my thoughts had developed into hundreds of little rubber super balls, bouncing off the interior of my skull in rapidly increasing numbers.

The idea of pleasuring Heather in front of an audience was somehow arousing, and the thought of actually being able to watch Beth in the throws of an orgasm was equally erotic. However, my ego was having a difficult time with letting the girls manipulate us into doing their bidding.

My feelings on the subject were quickly becoming irrelevant though, as the ladies ended up having some remarkably good fortune, and Steve and I were losing our clothes much faster than I'd anticipated. As the game progressed, I began to wonder if part of their master plan involved cheating. Then Steve had an incredible stroke of luck, and ended up with a Royal Flush. I was glad I'd folded early that round, because he was able to milk both ladies dry, and by the time that hand ended, he had obtained a huge stack of chips, and Heather and Beth had to buy some back from him by removing their tops.

My run of bad cards was seeing no end in sight, and it was clear that my fate rested in Steve's hands. I watched him with admiration as I folded hand after hand, and Steve continued his winning streak by beating the girls nine or ten consecutive rounds. Finally, after two very long hours and much to their chagrin, both ladies were naked, Steve was still wearing enough to maintain his dignity, and I was down to my boxers.

As Steve dealt the next hand, I watched Beth and Heather with a great deal of interest. Both of them seemed to be taking this game much more seriously then any we'd played in the past, and neither of them seemed to be having any fun. Then I realized that I wasn't having any fun either. They were both so caught up in manipulating their men, and I was so intent on avoiding their control, that we had totally forgotten to enjoy ourselves. Steve on the other hand was having a great time. Of course, that could simply have been due to the huge stack of chips piled in front of him, and the distinct lack of clothing on his opponents.

After snapping out of my reverie, I once again looked down at a terrible hand, but I was getting really tired of folding, so against my better judgment, I decided to go ahead and play it. The bets continued around the table, and it was soon time to see how many cards everyone wanted. Heather and Beth took three cards apiece, Steve took two, and I decided it was time to see if I was any good at bluffing, so I took just one card. As I placed the newly dealt card in my hand, I was surprised to find I had a pair. It was only a couple of eights, but it was the best hand I'd had all day, so I decided to continue the charade, and I bet enough chips to make Heather and Beth look at me with suspicion. Upon careful consideration, Heather eventually called, and Beth raised. Steve ended up raising her bet by half, and I was flooded with disappointment since I no longer had the chips to continue my bluff. To make matters worse, neither of the ladies had many chips left either, so much to my embarrassment, I had to ask Steve if he'd buy my boxer shorts.

Everyone seemed to find my request quite humorous, but after some good natured ribbing, Steve passed me the chips, so I stood up and slowly removed my boxers with nervous resolution. I watched Beth's eyes as they followed the descent of my boxers, and then hungrily returned to my crotch. She absently licked her lips and smiled as she gazed upon my semi-erect manhood, apparently unable to tear her sparkling orbs away. As I sat down, I glanced at Heather who was finally smiling. Then incredibly, she casually reached under the table, grasped my cock in her soft hand, and with a squeeze said, "Well, it's about time. Beth and I were getting tired of being the only naked ones around here."

Beth followed that up with a cheerful, "Here, here!" and it was evident that both of them were now having much more fun.

With my newfound riches, I was able to raise the bet even more, which I had hoped would prompt everyone to fold. Apparently, I'm a terrible liar, since both ladies raised again. Steve, however, tossed his cards aside, content to watch the continuing match, and I pushed the remainder of my chips to the center of the table with regretful trepidation, feeling like I had no choice but to call.

An apprehensive sigh escaped Heather's lips and she looked thoroughly miserable as she placed her cards on the table, showing everyone a simple pair of threes. "I thought I'd try bluffing," she explained meekly, then continued, "Oh well, you win some, you lose some."

A sardonic snort erupted from the other end of the table, and Beth blurted out, "That's not a bluff, THIS is a bluff!" We all watched with curiosity as she placed her cards on the table, one at a time. Finally, she laid her last card down, and everyone joined in the hilarity, as she showed that her wild betting was based on nothing better than an Ace high. When she finally calmed down she said, "I'd better go get us some more drinks."

When I proudly displayed my pair of eights, Steve's eyes bulged out and he growled, "Oh my gawd! I can't believe all three of you were lying your asses off. I was sitting here with three tens, and I threw them away."

Beth returned with the drinks, as I stacked my chips in orderly piles, and I watched her and Heather exchange a couple of glances, evidently communicating with just their eyes. I could only guess that they were agreeing that with the stacks of chips that Steve and I had in front of us, in comparison with the quantity of chips that they each had, it was clear that their plan would have to be modified. Then I saw Heather give Beth an almost imperceptible nod, and Beth smiled.

Chapter 11 – Change in Plans

When I finished dealing the next round of cards, and everyone had anteed up, I continued to watch both ladies wondering what they'd agreed upon.

Taking my eyes away from Heather and Beth for just a moment, I noticed that the five cards I held at that moment were right on par with every hand I'd been dealt that day. As Heather, Beth, and Steve placed their bets, I was wondering if another bluff would be too obvious. I studied the limited quantity of chips in front of both girls, and my curiosity at what they'd do when they ran out of chips got the better of me, so with grim determination I raised the bet. All three of them, confident that I was bluffing again, called.

Heather took one card, Beth took three, and Steve took two. I decided to keep what I had. Heather and Beth both looked at me with puzzled expressions, probably trying to determine just how bold I was, and Steve just chuckled.

Heather, Beth, and Steve placed their bets, and after covertly determining how many chips each of the ladies had, I raised the pot to just above what both of them could cover. They both stared at me incredulously, and Heather declared, "I know you're bluffing."

I replied, "Well, it'll cost you to find out!"

Beth cried out, "You know we don't have enough chips to cover that."

"Then I guess this game is over, unless you both think you have something worth selling," I replied smugly, wondering if that was exactly what they were waiting for.

Beth smiled lovingly at Steve, reached under the table and began caressing the bulge in his jeans. Meanwhile, Heather gave me her most seductive look, and began running a hand up and down my naked thigh. Then Heather declared, "Okay. I'll give you a blowjob right here, right now, if you give me 1,000 points worth of chips." Beth continued to rub Steve's crotch, and agreed to the same for him.

Steve immediately began pushing chips toward Beth, not even taking the time to count them first, but I halted him, "Wait a minute Steve."

He looked at me dumbfounded, wondering why on earth I would prevent him from receiving his wife's greatest gift, so I looked at Heather and said, "Well, no offense Hon, but I can get a blowjob from you pretty much anytime I want, so it somehow just doesn't seem to justify that many points."

Heather looked crestfallen at first, then retorted with obvious irritation, "Well, we'll just see about that!"

"Now wait a minute," I said, trying to calm her down, "I'm just trying to make the game a little more exciting. It would be no different if our roles were reversed. I mean, hey, I've never hesitated going down on you. Have I?"

She blushed, looking a little sheepish, and said, "No. I guess not."

"Well then, hear me out," and I paused to take a drink, trying to get up enough nerve to complete my proposal. I continued, "If Steve will permit me to speak for him for just a moment," and he gave me a pained expression that told me not to ruin this for him, "I think Steve and I would be more than willing to pay out the requested amount of chips for blowjobs, but seeing as how this is a game of chance, the consequences and rewards should be a little more, um...shall we say...intense."

I had everyone's undivided attention now, and was telling myself just to spit it out, but I was having a difficult time. Even though I was confident that Beth and Heather had been gradually moving us all in this direction, I wasn't sure how they'd react to it coming from me, instead of them, especially ahead of their schedule. Additionally, I really had no way of knowing how Steve would respond. After another lengthy pause, and another swallow of beer I finally finished, "I think we should just change things up a bit. Steve can give Heather his chips and I can give mine to Beth."

Beth had been taking a drink of wine at that very moment, and suddenly began coughing, spraying wine across the table, while Heather stared at me in openmouthed wonderment, and Steve's smile was quickly replaced with a frown. Suddenly my translation of Beth's journal entries seemed exaggerated. I felt the burn of embarrassment enveloping my face, and I tried to spit out a retraction as quickly as I could. Before I could get even one word out though, Heather crawled under the table.

When the deafening "zip" of Steve's jeans echoed in my ears, I almost screamed out, "NO! I take it all back!" Then I looked down, through the hundreds of tiny droplets of wine, still marring the clear surface, and was mesmerized as I observed Heather pull out Steve's engorged dick. Jealousy took hold of my heart and squeezed with the pressure of a large vice when Heather began licking up and down the shaft. She seemed to be reveling in the feeling of his hardness against her soft tongue. I tore my eyes away from Heather and stared at Steve. My emotions were all over the place. I hated him with every fiber of my being for defiling my girlfriend. But I also felt prideful. There was a part of me thinking,That's right Heather. Show him how good you are.

Steve began clawing at the arms of his chair, obviously enjoying Heather's talents, and I looked down again, watching my girlfriend lick all around the sensitive underside of my best friend's cockhead, and caress his balls with her soft hands. Then I looked over at Beth, and the pressure I felt in my chest lessened considerably. Beth was watching me, with a smile bright enough to light a city, and without realizing it at first, I'd replied with an idiotic grin of my own. Neither of us said a word. We just beamed like kids sharing in the experience of their first taste of hot out of the oven, chocolate chip cookies.

1...345678