The Diary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beth and I must have gazed at each other for much longer than I'd thought, because I suddenly heard Steve grunt out, "Oh Gawd! I'm cumming!"

I looked down through the glass again, and was surprised to see that Heather had most of Steve's penis down her throat. With a final grunt Steve involuntarily lunged upward, knocking Heather's head against the bottom of the glass table with a loud clang. Heather was unfazed though and swallowed Steve's semen in four long gulps. Then she finished by kissing the tip of his flaccid penis and quietly returned to her seat, washing Steve's milk down with some wine. Finally, she looked over at me with a smile, and reached over and placed her hand on mine. She looked at me, adoringly this time, and mouthed, "I love you." I returned the sentiment, and watched as Beth got up from the table and proceeded to clean up the mess she'd made with her wine.

Steve, panting like he'd just run a marathon, pushed over the decided number of chips, and said, "Worth every penny. That was AMAZING!"

Chapter 12 – Reciprocations

After Beth was done cleaning up the table, and replenishing everyone's drinks, she knelt down in front of me. My astonishment must have splashed across my face, because she giggled and said, "What? I need chips to ya know."

I looked at Heather, who gave me a smile of approval, so I nodded at Beth. The next thing I knew, my body was suddenly riddled with small electrical shocks as she ran her hands up and down my legs. Then she gently pushed my thighs apart, and immediately shoved as much of my semi-erect cock as she could into her mouth. Feeling my dick grow to its maximum size within the confines of Beth's mouth was an exhilarating experience, but actually watching Beth's head bob up and down in my lap was even more thrilling. I couldn't take my eyes off of her. I was convinced that if I closed my eyes, when I reopened them, I'd find that this whole experience had been a dream which would eventually fade into obscurity as all dreams do. So I brushed Beth's luxurious hair away from her face and gazed upon her features, admiring her smooth skin, her cute nose, and when she looked up at me, her radiant eyes.

Her soft moans told me she was taking great joy in giving me pleasure, but the fire that burned in those glowing emerald orbs told me that she wanted so much more. At some point I remember wondering if Heather and Steve were feeling the same pressure in their chests, as I did only a short while ago. Then all superfluous thoughts faded from my mind as the sensations of Beth's mouth cuddling with my penis, and the slight pressure from her sucking had become more than I could handle. Just as I started to sputter out a warning to Beth, I began spewing my thick semen into her waiting mouth.

With several loud gulps, Beth successfully swallowed all of my cum, and when she leaned back, she delighted me with an enchanting grin. Then I looked over to my left and right, and saw Heather and Steve smirking at each other, the same way Beth and I had been.

How we managed to continue the charade of a poker game I'll never know. We all knew how the game would end that evening. It was only fair for Steve and me to return the favor to the ladies. So we proceeded to lose every subsequent hand as quickly as possible. As luck would have it, Steve and I both reached the point of offering our services to the ladies at the same time. It didn't take long for us to lead them out to the living room and kneel down before them, as subjects attending to their goddesses.

Beth and Heather sat close together on the couch, both of them spreading their legs, allowing us entry to their most sacred temples. As I lowered my mouth towards Beth's pussy, I could detect the familiar aroma of Heather's juices coming from my left, mixed with the distinctly different, but no less enticing fragrance of Beth.

When my tongue made contact with Beth's damp swollen labia for the first time, I finally realized that I wasn't dreaming. Another stab of jealousy shot through me as I heard Steve lapping up my girlfriend's nectar, but when I turned my eyes to the left, and saw Heather returning my gaze, all my envious thoughts vanished. We communicated more during that brief eye contact than we had during our entire relationship. Her eyes told me everything. They told me that she felt beautiful and erotic having two men lust over her. That she was grateful to me for allowing her to experience the pleasure Steve was giving her. That she was thrilled and delighted to be able to share her man with her best friend. And they encouraged me to please Beth the same way I had always pleased her. Most importantly, though they told me that she was deeply and unquestionably in love with me.

I felt Beth's nimble fingers running through my hair, reminding me that I had a gorgeous lady in need, right in front of me. She relaxed on the sofa as I gazed at her perfectly heart-shaped bush and soft labia. I memorized every freckle, every follicle, every nuance of her body, as I gently kissed her inner thighs. I continued kissing her legs and around her reddening lips, following every kiss with a swift lick. After a few moments of this, I began to lick her outer lips more vigorously, but didn't forget to return to her inner thighs and continue what I'd started there.

As I continued licking and kissing around Beth's dripping pussy, she offered quiet words of encouragement, telling me she liked what I was doing, and begging for more. I replied by spreading her lips with one hand, and slowly pushing the middle finger of my other hand into her tight canal, while I licked her inflamed clit. Once my finger made it all they way in, I began pumping it in and out, still licking all around her pussy and occasionally sucking on her engorged jewel.

Then Heather began filling the room with soft whimpers and issuing incoherent grunts and moans, which seemed to spur Beth on even more. She grabbed the back of my head almost violently and pushed her pelvis into my face, attempting to fuck my tongue, so I pushed both hands under her beautiful rump, and lifted her towards my eager mouth. My tongue explored her pussy, inside and out, finding every nook and cranny, treasuring her sweet juices, and snuggling with her soft folds. By that time Beth was moaning, and her grip on the back of my head had become quite intense.

Finally I heard Heather scream, so I sucked Beth's clit into my mouth and kneaded it with my darting tongue. It wasn't long before she was bucking all over the cushions, and joining Heather in her moans of pleasure. Then I felt Beth convulse, her legs clamped down over my ears, and all went silent.

Chapter 13 – Lady Voyeurs

After both girls reached their climaxes, we all just laid there for an unknown amount of time. Finally, after asking everyone if they'd like anything to drink, Beth returned to the kitchen. I couldn't believe that she could return to her hostess duties so easily, as if nothing unusual had happened. Before I could say as much, Heather decided to go help Beth.

As soon as Heather was out of earshot, Steve whispered, "That was fucking amazing! I can't believe what we just did! This is like some wild wet dream."

I just nodded, which I think may have disconcerted Steve, because he asked, "Hey...are we okay?"

I shot Steve an ear to ear grin and replied, "I don't know about you, but I'm feeling fucking awesome!"

We laughed as he agreed with an enthusiastic "Oh, Yeah!"

We both fell silent and stared at the girls with appreciation as they walked back into the room, each of them holding a few wine glasses. Heather handed me a glass and cuddled up next to me on the sofa giving me a quick peck on the cheek as she did. Beth settled herself down in Steve's lap, putting both of her glasses on an end table. As we all sipped our wine, silence fell over the room. None of us knew what to say. Finally, Beth grabbed Steve's semi-hard cock and began stroking it, and whispering something in his ear. We couldn't hear what she was saying, but could hear Steve's affirmative responses to her apparent questions.

Before we realized what was going on, Beth turned her back to her husband, faced Heather and me, looked us right in the eyes, and began easing herself down onto Steve's fully erect cock. When Beth had him all the way in, she closed her eyes, and appeared to be simply absorbing the way it felt, just having him inside her.

When Beth reopened her eyes she gave Heather a knowing smile, again communicating without ever letting their men in on the conversation. Heather got up, removed the glass from my hand, and set both our glasses on the coffee table. Then she mirrored Beth's position, straddling me so my view was now obscured by her well-toned back. I grabbed her ass, as it lowered onto my lap and marveled at the sensation of my renewed erection sliding slowly into her succulent folds. I could no longer see Beth and Steve, and I was sure that Steve couldn't see us, and that's when I became aware that this particular show was for the ladies only. Beth and Heather were watching each other fuck their respective partners, were probably even comparing notes, but I decided that I'd meddled enough for one day, and it was just time to sit back and enjoy the ride.

I leaned back and took great pleasure in the sensations created by Heather's gentle up and down motions, each one punctuated with a soft utterance of "Oh Yeah!" I reached up, grasping her breasts, feeling the weight of them rest in my palms, and occasionally pinched her nipples. Every now and then I could feel her entire body quiver with pleasure, and I prayed to every deity I could think of, to make me last as long as she wanted. I think my wish came true, since it wasn't long after that, that Heather's careful gyrations turned into unbridled fornication.

She spun around, pushed me down into the cushions, without removing my penis from her clutches. With the leverage she gained by pushing her hands against the arm of the couch she found a renewed energy. She began pumping up and down so fast she was a blur. Her soft utterances became guttural grunts, and her heaving breasts bounced against my face. I became enraptured as well, and began thrusting upward, as she came down on me, and every time our pelvises connected, electricity coursed through my veins.

When I finally exploded, her entire body tensed up for what seemed like hours. Then she relaxed, and fell into my arms.

Chapter 14 – Where There's Smoke, There's Fire

As I drove Heather back to her apartment, the outer darkness, seemed to permeate our inner thoughts. Through the silence, my mind rustled like a tumultuous pile of dried leaves caught in a whirlwind. I couldn't think of anything to say. Should I express excitement at what we just did? Should I condemn her for leading our relationship down a tawdry path? Should I apologize for my part in the affair? What we had just done had me on sensory overload. I was feeling everything from exhilaration to rage, from jealousy to pride. But the most prominent thing I felt was shame. Not necessarily for the act itself, but because amongst all those turbulent thoughts, visions of the night's events kept replaying in my head, and I could feel myself getting hard again. And it felt good. Really good.

I glanced to my right and realized that Heather must have been going through a similar mind battle. She was staring straight ahead, almost like she was in a trance, or maybe she just couldn't look at me. She seemed tense. Every muscle in her body was wound tight, like the mechanisms in a time bomb. Was she feeling anger, excitement, embarrassment, or maybe shame like me? Still not able to think of anything to say, I reached over and placed my hand on her thigh, and gave it a little squeeze. Even if I couldn't think of anything to vocalize, at least I could find a way to let her know she wasn't alone, and if I had anything to say about it, never would be again.

A heavy sigh escaped her beautiful lips as if she was expelling all negative emotions from her body, then she placed both her hands on mine, possbibly making sure I wouldn't pull it back, and stretched out in her seat, metamorphosing from a tightly wound time bomb into a more sedate hourglass with an eternity of sand trickling ever so slowly downward. Finally, she looked over at me and smiled. It was the same beautiful smile I'd fallen in love with on the day we met, and I knew beyond any reasonable expectation, that we'd be together forever.

When we walked in the front door, Heather immediately headed straight to the bedroom and closed the door behind her. We still hadn't said one word to each other since leaving Steve and Beth's house, so I began to doubt my interpretation of that smile, to which I had previously put so much meaning. Then after a few minutes of pacing in the living room, I detected the distinct aroma of vanilla scented candles, emanating from underneath the bedroom door. A smile blossomed on my face. My previous thoughts had been correct after all.

Before my happiness could carry me off to the bedroom, I had to answer the call of nature, so I stopped in the bathroom. After washing up, I took a few minutes to look in the mirror, to make sure I was presentable. My positive thoughts were evidenced on my Cheshire expression. My wide smile made me look just plain ridiculous but I couldn't erase it. I was jubilant. I was ecstatic. I was in downright euphoria.

I practically bounced down the short hallway, but stopped short of the door, which was now ajar. After taking a few seconds to compose myself, although still unable to remove the absurd smile from my face, I pushed open the door, and my nostrils were assaulted with the fragrance from at least twenty separate sweet-smelling flames.

Light bounced off the walls, but the shimmering waves of radiance glancing off every piece of metal in the room – the door knobs, the bed posts, the handles on the dresser drawers – none of it could compete for the absolute luminosity coming from atop the bedspread. The candles were impressive, but Heather positively shone with an inner warmth, which made them entirely unnecessary.

She lay atop the black satin bedspread, propped up against a plethora of matching pillows, wearing a white lace teddy, sheer white nylons, and a dazzling smile. Her lush golden hair cascaded over her shoulders and tickled her nipples through the thin material covering her breasts.

She beckoned me towards her, and like the faithful servant, I obeyed. I ripped my clothes off as fast as I could, tossing everything helter-skelter, and jumped onto the bed, bouncing Heather into soft giggles. We began with adoring tender kisses matching the leisurely trail of wax winding down many of the candle holders, but grew with intensity, spilling forth like the torrent of water from a bursting dam.


I pushed the straps of her teddy off both shoulders, as I planted wet kisses over her neck and down her cleavage. Then I pulled the stretchy material downward, exposing her rigid nipples just long enough to envelop them with my lips. Her skin was unbelievably warm, but I don't think it was entirely due to the multitude of flickering flames, as much as the blazing longing emanating from within. As the room began to fill with Heather's urgent cries of desire, she grasped my engorged penis with both hands and attempted to lead it where it wanted to go. I held back though, conscious of the fact that I hadn't finished removing her tantalizing lingerie, but when I looked down, I discovered that sometime during our foreplay, she'd apparently unfastened some hidden snaps, giving me full access to her ravenous body.

As much as I wanted to prolong our lovemaking, and delay our mutual gratification, it was clear from Heather's plaintive whimpering, and insistent tugging at my manhood, that she had gone over the edge of passion, and was in desperate need to have me inside her, so I let her guide me into place. Then she wrapped her arms and legs around me, and I gave a mighty push, plunging as deep inside her as physics permitted.

After a good ten to fifteen commanding thrusts, each one punctuated by Heather's high pitched screams, I was painting her inner sanctum with my seed, and she was shaking with a powerful climax of her own.

We were both hot, sweaty, and exhausted, but I remained poised above her on aching arms, my softening penis still inside of her. I was reluctant to leave her warm embrace, so when my wrists couldn't take the pain any longer, I slowly lowered myself onto my forearms, being careful not to crush her. She didn't seem to mind, so I planted moist lingering kisses along her shoulders and neck, and finally her rosy lips. After giving our tongues time to enjoy their reunion, Heather, began to nuzzle my neck and lick one of my earlobes.

Soon I felt a shudder, followed by a tingling sensation, and I felt myself expanding inside my lover. The passionate unbridled sex we'd experienced earlier, was replaced with a more tender, unhurried, lovemaking, as I began to slowly piston in and out, in and out. No longer were we in a hurry to satisfy a carnal need. Now, we were simply experiencing a combining of our two essences into one. We made slow, caring love to each other for an unknown amount of time, until we both finally reached a more sedate mutual orgasm.

I opened my eyes, and gazed into Heather's. She smiled, and I smiled back. She whispered, "I love you." The first words either of us had spoken since leaving Beth and Steve's house. I returned the sentiment, and gave her one more lingering kiss before rolling off of her, onto the cool satin of the bedspread.

I looked over at her, blissful, at peace, and then out of nowhere, my ears were ringing, my head was throbbing, and my heart was hammering. I jumped from the bed, and began extinguishing candles as fast as I could. I looked over to see Heather opening the bedroom door, and comically waving her hands underneath the smoke detector, apparently attempting to fool the device into thinking there wasn't really a room full of smoke in the immediate vicinity. By the time I finished blowing out the candles, she had switched to thinning out as much smoke as possible, by waving my shirt around like it was a flag caught in a hurricane.

Her hair was in tangles, her teddy was bunched at her hips, one of her stockings had drooped to her knee, and her expression was a mixture of panic and frustration, as the smoke alarm refused to cooperate. I couldn't help but snicker. Surprisingly, even with the deafening siren, she heard my amusement, and shot me a glare of death. Fortunately for me, it didn't last long enough to kill anything other than my mirth. She was soon the one in hysterics, as she realized I looked even more ridiculous than her; nude except for white socks, hair matted to one side, my limp penis with a mixture of our juices dripping from it, and soot marks on my cheeks from all the candles I'd blown out.

Luckily, we avoided any uncomfortable situations with the fire department, since Heather had the foresight to call the building manager and let him know everything was okay, and we were able to get enough smoke out of the apartment to stop the high-pitched siren after only 10 or 15 minutes.

And, my good fortune continued into the night, when I finally got up enough nerve to ask Heather to move in with me, and she gleefully agreed.

Chapter 15 –Reservations for Four

The weeks following our last poker game with Beth and Steve were surreal. On one hand I was as happy as I'd ever been. Much to my delight, Heather had agreed to move in with me. Her lease was set to expire at the end of the following month, so we spent almost two full months at her apartment; organizing, cleaning, boxing her belongings, and making love. Our relationship couldn't have been stronger. We opened up to each other like we'd never done before, telling each other our sincerest desires, as well as our deepest secrets. We took pride in each other's accomplishments, and shared the shame of our darkest hours.

1...345678