The Diary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All eye's were suddenly on me. After a moments hesitation, I stood up, high-fived my tag-team partner, and said, "I probably won't last much longer," and took my place under Beth, as Steve slid out. Then Beth plunged down on my raging hard-on and held herself there for a good 30 seconds, as if she was savoring every bite of a moist chocolate cake. Which was fine by me, because that was exactly what I was doing. Relishing in the sizzling, moist interior of my best friend's wife. In fact, so caught up in the realization of a long-held fantasy, I had almost forgotten Heather was kneeling before us. I was given an especially pleasant reminder though, when Beth slowly rose upward until just the tip of my erection was barely inside her entrance, and I felt Heather's tongue gradually glide up my shaft, and twist around the head of my penis through the folds of Beth's lips. The feeling was indescribable. But as fortune would have it, I was able to experience it several more times as Beth repeated her leisurely pistoning, and Heather continued her full frontal oral assault.

Then Beth plummeted into my lap for a final time, and screamed out with an explosive release, loud enough I was mentally drafting the apology letter to all my neighbors. Those thoughts vanished though, when I began to feel that familiar tingling in my groin, and I cautioned, "Oh man...I'm about to cum too."

Beth promptly raised herself up enough for my penis to make its escape, but then she plunked back down, entrapping my rod between her fiery labia, while Heather engulfed the head between her lips and ambushed the sensitive skin with her diligent tongue. While Heather sucked on the tip of my dick, Beth made very subtle back and forth motions with her pelvis, and the next thing I knew Heather was swallowing everything my balls could muster.

With a collective and exhaustive sigh, Heather collapsed into an available seat, Beth moved into Steve's lap, and I slid down the steps, back into the center of the spa, ready to drown an extremely happy man.

Epilogue

It's been a number of years since the events leading up to that momentous day, in an otherwise uneventful October 1997, but Beth and Steve are still our best friends.

We still play cards, watch movies, and get-together for any number of other "normal" activities on a regular basis. Occasionally, libidos are unleashed, and the festivities get intimate again, but usually no more often then once every couple of months. Sometimes we just watch each other as we please our partners, and sometimes we switch partners, and I'll admit, the butterflies still perform their acrobatics whenever Steve and Heather get extra-friendly. Somehow though, Beth has always managed to sooth them down.

Heather and I eventually tied the knot, in a small ceremony in Las Vegas, with Beth and Steve as the Maid of Honor and Best Man of course. It's a strange relationship, which I can't say I would ever recommend to anybody else, but for some bizarre reason, which I cannot explain, it seems to work for us. Then again, I can't explain why women insist on going to the bathroom in pairs either, so clearly I'm no intellectual. We are however, closer then friends. We are dearer then family. And we are more intimate then lovers. Unfortunately, I cannot clarify our connection any better then that.

1...345678