The Diary Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brian asked me what I was doing after work, I replied that I wasn’t all that sure what I would be doing, and added that there was no way that I would go to his place, or take him to mine! We began talking while we waited for our bodies to recover from our recent exertions. He was full of questions for me. Was I with a man full time? Was I going to be back in the next week? Would I go out with him? I answered each of his questions as honestly as I felt I could, and after a while he had me thinking about making him a regular partner when I was at work! I finally told him that I would not have a regular schedule at work, as it depended on things over which I had little or no control. I was both surprised, and shocked when Rick announced that I had two songs left in my hour, and a half! I slipped my panties back on after wiping myself with Brian’s handkerchief! He told me that he would be back the next week, but I had to tell him I wasn’t sure if I would be, but I should be back with in the next three weeks! The last of our songs ended, and as it did, I slowly stood up, pulled him to his feet, and grabbing his cock with my left hand, I kissed him hard on the lips! I asked him what he was going to do now, and he said he might stick around for a while, just to see what was happening!

A quick look at my watch told me it was 1:30 AM, and it dawned on me that I had earned $650! I had done that in less than 5 hours! I knew that I was going to be looking forward to my weekends at the Maison Rouge! I watched Brian as he stopped at the cash machine, and withdrew some extra cash. He picked a seat, and ordered a drink. When I had finished with Rick, I looked around for Julie, and saw her sitting alone across the room. I walked over to sit with her. She asked me where I had been, and I replied that I had been working and pointed out Brian to her. She smiled as she looked up at me. I sat down and as I did, I asked her what the girls normally did after work. She told me that every Friday; they all headed over to her place for a few drinks, and for the women wanting a man besides their regular mate to get in some extra curricular sex!

That intrigued me, so I asked her for more details. She said that some of the girls wanted to indulge their fantasies by getting laid by men other than a husband or boyfriend. She simply gave them a place to do it! I asked her how she kept the stray sex maniacs away! She told me that the girls all met the guys at a hotel, and then after being blindfolded, they rode with the girls to her place! The guys were then driven back to their cars, again with a blindfold! None of the guys ever knew where they had gone! She told me that everything done at her home was done out in the open, no body went to a bedroom, it was all done right there, out in front of everybody!

“Tonight is Friday, right? I asked her.

“Yes! Why?” she asked! I told her that I had a guy in mind to have sex with! She looked across the room at Brian, and asked if he was the guy!

“Yes! “ I replied! She wrote out her address, passed it to me, and told me to tell Brian to meet us at a particular hotel downtown!

I thanked her, and then with a quick look around, I saw several men sitting alone. I told Julie it was time for me to go back to work again. I walked over to where Brian was sitting, and sat down across from him.

“If you want some more of my body, stick around until after I get off work. If you are still here, I will tell you what to do, and where to meet me! I hope you don’t mind, but I am thinking that I might even want two men tonight, so be prepared if I find another guy to join us!”

I spent a couple of minutes with Brian before I excused myself telling him I was going to get back to work again! I spotted an older gentleman sitting alone across the stage from Brian, he wasn’t that much older, but he was older! I made my way over to his table, and asked if he would mind some company.

I introduced myself to him, and he replied telling me his name was Ron. I had just taken a seat with him, when another of the girls announced herself coming on stage. Francine soon took center stage for a while. I sat with Ron, and we politely clapped with the rest of the guys after each of her songs. When she was gathering up her belongings after her show, I asked Ron if he would be interested in a table dance with me. He hesitated briefly, but after I told him it would be a lot of fun he agreed to me performing for him! He said he only had $180 that he could spend, so I told him what his options were! He chose to have me perform in a corner behind us, so I headed off to pick up a table for my use.

When I had a table, I called him over to take a seat. I knew that it was roughly 2:00 AM, so I made my way over to where we had chosen rather quickly. He sat himself in a chair, and waited while I slipped the table between his legs. I asked if he had been coming there often, and he said that it was his first time there! I told him that it was my first time as well, and he then told me that he had lied about the $180. He actually had $620 to blow on entertainment. A friend of his had told him about the place, and he was hoping to find a night’s worth of entertainment, and he figured that I would be good entertainment. I suggested a more private setting, and recommended one of the privacy booths along the opposite wall! He was quick to agree, so we headed for the other side of the room.

Ron was a bit more aggressive than Brian was, but I felt that there was no reason to call for help, because he took the hints, and actions as I intended them, and we both had a relatively good time! I had again left my dress on, and pulled the top of it off my shoulders to reveal my bra for him. I had chosen to perform like that just in case I decided to involve him into some further action, just like I had done to Brian. I had only been working on him for a few minutes before I realized that I did indeed want to become more involved! His cock was HUGE! He was at least twice the thickness of Kevin, and Brian. I could also tell it was a bit longer as well! I maneuvered my body into a position where I was laying on my back with one foot on either side of his hips. I then began to slide the panties I was wearing up towards my knees. When they were at my knees, I moved my feet between his legs, and asked if he would care to remove them for me. The request had barely been spoken before he had them off!

I was definitely glad that the club lighting was quite low, and all done with red lights. I again did my thing with his pants, just like I had done to Brian earlier. When I had his pants open, and his cock poised at my still moist opening, I asked him if he was willing to indulge his cock with my pussy. There was no hesitation as he wriggled his body to try penetrating my sex with his cock!

“Easy there big guy, we have a while yet, let’s not get to excited”! I told him. I was still hovering over his cock as I held my body up with both feet, and one hand. My other hand was trying to wrap itself around his massive love tool. I began to tease the head of his cock by rubbing it against my more than willing pussy! I was trying to get myself all juiced up in order to be able to take his monster lust machine into my waiting pussy.

Ron did as he was told, and settled into the chair knowing that I would take him as soon as I figured I was ready. In the mean time his hand was busy playing with my clit! He used a different technique that Brian had. Ron was using the thumb, and fingers of one hand to manipulate my clitoris! His method was effective, and I soon felt confident I could handle what he had to offer me. I began to easy myself closer to sitting in his lap, and as I did, he began to penetrate me! The big knob made it past my entrance, and then I lifted myself off, only to come back down again, getting him in a little bit more each time. GOD! BUT HIS COCK WAS BIG! It felt like he was going to split me wide open! It took me awhile, but I soon had his cock as far in as I could get it. It was a good thing I managed to get it all in when I did, because my arm was getting tired.

I have no idea how, but Ron managed to keep himself from filling my with his love juice before I had him completely inside my sex starved pussy. It took me that long to get his thick meaty tool all the way in. It wasn’t all that long after he was all the way in that he grunted quietly, and pumped his cock juices into me!

“That was fun! Would you like some more after I get off work”? I asked him.

“OH god! Yes” he replied to my question!

I asked if he minded it being a tree some. His reply was that he didn’t care, he just wanted another fuck session with me! The two of us continued our lusty dance until I was told my time was up. I explained to Ron how it would work when we left and he agreed to every thing. Ron passed me the $600 and I dutifully passed on my share to Rick when we left. The speaker system announced that the girl on stage was the last show of the night, and said that the girls would start heading home if they weren’t busy table dancing. I peeked at my watch to discover it was 3:30 AM. I led Ron over to where Brian was sitting and told them that I was going to take both of them with me when I finished working.

I looked around the room, and again I saw a guy sitting all alone. I immediately headed his way, and I soon had him talked into having a table dance with me. His name was Bob, and he ended up giving me an additional $200 for a half-hour! I managed to control myself, and keep his cock in his pants. He left a happy man, because I did allow him to caress my pussy for a few minutes. Julie was waiting for me when I came out of my session with Bob. She told me that there were three other girls besides her, and I heading for her place.

“I see that you have decide to bring two guys with you!” she cooed.

“Yes I have, the older one has a cock the size of a big tree!” I told her! “I think that even you might want a sample of his joy stick!” I added!

“That sounds interesting enough, but I have two guys as well”! she said. That will make a total of 8 guys, and 5 women, that should make for one hell of a party!”

This was absolutely incredible! Not only was she enjoying some strange cock, she was enjoying a lot of strange cock, at least two already, and the first day on a new sex trade job! The thought of her still drawing the attention of strange men not only excited me, but it thrilled me, especially since they were excited enough to have sex with her, I had been getting a bit bored with the entire relationship as it was! This was throwing a whole new light on my wife, and her newly awakened sexuality! I suddenly realized how horny I was, and decided to let her know that I knew, but the big question was how. That would take some thought.

I headed for the table my two studs were sitting at, and told them to meet me at the designated hotel. Julie, and I had both brought our cars, after all she had no idea that things would work out this way! Julie had told me that the hotel in question was open late, and we could get there in time for a drink or two if we hurried! She had already changed into her street clothes, and I wanted a drink badly, so I decided to go as I was. I grabbed my clothes, tossed them into a bag, and headed out the door!

When I had come out after picking up my clothes, Brian, and Bob were already gone. I could only hope they would meet me there. I followed Julie as she drove to the hotel. She must have been as thirsty as I was, because she didn’t waste any time getting there! We both rushed inside to the bar, and I was greatly relieved to see Bob, and Brian sitting at the bar, drinks in hand. I had thrown my jacket on over my working dress, and had not done it up, and as I walked it was flashing everybody that bothered to look. I saw that both Brian and Bob were looking, and I made a big show of my entrance! The lighting was considerably brighter, and I knew that every curve, and color could be seen through the filmy dress! The bartender couldn’t take his eyes off of me, and I reveled in the knowledge. It had been a long time since I had felt this sexy! Kevin hadn’t even made me feel like this in ages.

I slipped in between my two men, and asked them if the would consider buying a poor desperate woman a screwdriver to drink. They both called the bar keep over, and in a flash I had two drinks in front of me! I turned my back to the bar, and had a quick look around only to see that there were only six other men in attendance besides the 8 we had brought! I slipped the jacket off, and allowed the shoulder strap on my right shoulder to slip off. All the men sitting at the tables all scrambled to get a closer look! God! I felt as hot and sexy as I had ever done in my entire life! I soon had 8 guys examining all of me as I stood with my back to the bar. The bar tender even came around, and pretended to wipe down tables as I stood there with my tits thrust out to the entire room.

Julie could see what I was doing, and in order to assist me, she popped the top three buttons of her shirt open to join me in exposing ourselves to the guys! I looked around in an amazed manner to realize that there were 5 women, and 15 men in attendance, and almost all of them because I had chosen to wear what I had on!

“Would any of you handsome brutes like to have some fun?” I asked the gathered guys!

There wasn’t a voice that said no! The other girls had quickly seen what I was doing, and they all joined in as they undid buttons, or tied their shirts in knots to reveal more skin!

“The five of us girls are looking to have a bit of fun! Are any of you guys willing to help us with some hard cocks?” I asked them!

There was a chorus of approving voices that replied to me!

“Well then, let’s all have another drink, and we will tell you what has to happen before we all get lucky!” The bar tender called to me, and after I turned to face him, he told me that he had another half hour of work before he could get off, but added that he would supply each person three drinks to keep us around for a while! We all agreed, and soon there were 60 drinks on the bar!

The 14 of us that didn’t have to work were soon sitting around three tables in a back corner. The 14 guys all had chairs and the ladies all took turns as we moved from lap to lap! None of us did anything to stop the guys from doing some extra handwork while we sat there either! Each of the guys slipped a hand under my dress, and felt my soaked panties! The guys were getting us to move every few minutes to ensure that we all had a bit of time in each of their laps! I had never thought that doing what I was could be such an exciting thrill! The only thing that could have possibly made it better was to have 14 of my husband sitting around the tables!

Jason, the guy behind the bar was working hard to get everything done so we could all head for Julie’s home! The guys were all a bit disappointed to discover that they would have to be blindfolded, but it was the only way, and none of them refused the chance because of it. Jason called over to say that he had 5 minutes left, and Julie called a taxi company, and ordered 5 limousines to the bar. Each of the girls would go with 3 guys in each car! The only stipulation was that the guys NOT find out where her home was! I grabbed on to Bob, and Brian as soon as we decided how to travel, and a quick look around saw me choosing a guy named Ken as my third guy! Julie had gone to the door to see if the cars had arrived, and she soon returned telling us that 4 of the cars were there. I told her that I would be along in the last one, and the others all left while my 3 guys, and I waited in the lobby. The first 4 cars had just pulled out when the last one arrived. The 4 of us climbed in after I passed the address to the driver. I told him to wait until I had tied the eyes of my guests, and when I had that done, I told him to go a head!

The guys had all taken seats across the car, and as I slipped in, they pulled me down across their laps! I had gotten in on the passenger side, and as I sprawled across them, I had bob by my head, Brian at my back, and Ken at my hips, while my legs were curled up in front of me! I landed on my back, and as a result, my front was up, and right away, I had 6 hands groping me all over! I kept a close eye on the blindfolds, and to my surprise none of the guys did anything to remove them! They spent most of the time sliding their hands all over me!

When we arrived at Julie’s home (a large house on a rather deserted roadway several miles out of town) I told the guys it was time to go in. They reluctantly quit checking out my well felt up body, and allowed me to get out of the car. I helped them get out, and escorted them to the front door. Julie had left it open, and called to tell us they were all in the back yard. I led the guys through the house, and when they were outside again, I untied their blindfolds. I was so busy guiding them that I didn’t even see the swimming pool! The guys no sooner had their eyes opened again and I felt it was my turn to look around. There were the rest of the group sitting around, drinks in hand, a huge swimming pool, and not a ripple in the water.

I knew that if this was going to go where I thought it was it was time to change where I was! My cock was harder than it had been in a long time, and I knew that I had to go to a place where I could jerk off in comfort! I chose the bathroom, and settled in to read some more of my wife’s diary!

Things started slowly, but when they sped up, they moved FAST! Dan, one of the guys from the club asked Stephanie if he could indulge her in a table dance! She replied that there were rules that every one had to follow for a lap dance session at Julie’s house! I listened intently as Julie explained the rules! 1) Each session would cost $10, and each session would be three songs long. 2) The guy getting a dance session would have to remove one article of clothing, ladies choice! 3) When a guy was naked, he could choose the article of clothing the woman dancing for him took off! 4) When every one was naked, all was fair in sex, and fucking! 5) No sex until both people were naked! I felt a dozen tingles running up and down my spine as I listened to the rules! I was in a state of disbelief at what I was doing, and a complete state of sexual desire as to what was going to happen!

Stephanie chose his shirt, and did the three songs that the rules required! We all stood there watching as Stephanie, and Don allowed their hands free reign on each other’s bodies! The first song had hardly started when Ken passed a $10 bill to me! I pointed to a chair by the pool, and as he walked towards it I followed him! I claimed his pants! The sight of Ken getting a lap dance with no pants on soon had the guys lined up to get a lap dance, three guys for each woman! The lap dances had gone through each guy once when Julie again made another rule! 6) Lap dances between naked people shall last only for one song! OH MY GOD! A GUY IN MY PUSSY FOR THREE MINUTES, AND THEN OUT FOR SIX! HE WOULD BE ABLE TO LAST A LONG TIME BEFORE PUMPING HIS LOAD OF COME INTO ME! THIS WAS GOING TO GET SUPER HOT!

It took about a half- hour before the guys were all naked, rock hard cocks flapping as they walked around! The most any of the women was wearing was 4 items, shirt, slacks, bra, and panties. I only had three. I wore my bra, panties, and the black filmy dress. Julie also wore a dress, so her and I would be naked first. My first lap dance with a naked guy was for Carl. He had me remove my panties. It felt delicious having his cock rub against my excited clit. GOD! BUT IT FELT GOOD! It was all I could do to keep from coming as I did my lap dance for him. It was decided that there would be no penetrating sex until we were all naked. There were 10 chairs around the pool. And this is the way things worked out. Each of us women had two chairs to work that meant that a guy was waiting in the other chair. That left a third guy that could be standing there, or perhaps even moving to get in line with a different woman.