The Diary Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can’t talk for the other girls, but as far as I was concerned, the night was one of sheer pleasure! The guys were all eager to fuck any of us, but the one song in, and two songs out was going to keep their cocks from erupting before we women had an opportunity to have some pleasure as well. I had already moved to my fifth cock before I could feel the beginning of my trip to the big O, and I was getting desperate to experience it! The fifth guy brought me to the point of near orgasm, and it was with great regret that I had to move to my sixth guy. I was glad to see that it was Ron, and his monster cock! I deliberately took a few seconds to position his cock just right, after all it had been two songs since his last fuck session, and I had no idea who that was with! I dropped my slick pussy right onto the head of his cock! I listened as Ron let out a groan of delight as my pussy engulfed his cock! I had not been using the table that was beside each chair, but I grabbed one now! I pulled it behind my ass, and lay back on it to increase the stimulation that Ron’s cock was generating against the front wall of my pussy!

I was getting close, and desperate to bring the orgasm I was craving to flood my body, and mind! I had been giving Ron the ride of my life, when suddenly; my entire body began to tremble! THERE WAS NO STOPPING ME NOW! THE THUNDER, AND LIGHTNING SHOW WAS ON! THERE WAS LITTLE OPTION ON MY PART, I SCREAMED OUT AS IT HIT ME! THE BIGGEST ORGASM I HAD EVER HAD, BLASTED FROM TOES TO THE ENDS OF MY HAIR! Ron just sat there, and cheered me on as I yelled out my complete sexual release! It took me until my one song with him was over before I was able to move, and even then, I could only move slowly! I made it to the other chair, and there was the only black guy we had brought with us! His cock was almost the same size as Ron’s! I quickly tossed a leg across his, and implanted his cock where it belonged, deep in my hot pussy! I sat in his lap with my back to his face, but at the angle he was sitting in the chair, allowed me plenty of chances to implant his cock to my satisfaction!

My hips are sitting right over his cock, and I am sliding them up, and down his body! I feel his cock as it bounces from the front side to the backside of my pussy I try to keep his entire cock inside me as I shift my position to generate the motion his cock delivers to my waiting pussy! The brief time with out a cock after my first orgasm left me feeling empty, but that hunk of black cock was just what the sex therapist ordered! I lay back towards him allowing his hands to roam the entire upper part of my sex-starved body! His fingers were twisting at my nipples while I was frantically fingering my still tender clit! The sexual tension was building faster than it had the first time, but then I was still fairly high from my first orgasm, and when the song we were listening to ended, I was back where I was after the first 4 guys earlier!

I again was reluctant to leave, but when I saw Brian waiting, I moved quickly to again have his cock penetrating me! I chose to face him as I took my position. I lay back again forcing his cock to press against the front of my pussy. I begged him to finger my clit, and tits! He replied by thrusting a hand into my belly where his thumb went to work on my clit. His other hand found a tit, and he began to massage my breast. His mastery of my body is again complete as HIS thumb brings enough extra sensation to my sexual being that I again scream out my quickly approaching orgasm!

“FUCK! THIS IS GREAT, HURRY UP! FINGER MY CLIT HARDER!”

Brian was eager to comply, and his thumb began to press harder against my excited clitoris! He managed to bring my body to a blasting orgasm that was even better than the first one I had only moments before! I collapsed onto his chest as my body quivered with the orgasm it was experiencing! I had just experienced my first multi-orgasm, and I loved it! The rest of the night was much the same, but that second orgasm was the best I had ever experienced to that time! I was pretty sure that each of the 15 guys had his cock in me for at least one song, but after it was all over, I didn’t really care! We managed to get the guys back to their cars about 7:00 AM the morning of Saturday.

Julie had said we could all spend the day at her place, and being rather tired I accepted her offer, as did Brittany, and Heidi. We fell asleep in seconds after our heads hit the pillows!

I woke up to the aroma of fresh coffee filling my nose, and the clock telling me it was 4:18 PM! I pulled on the dress I had worn the night before, but nothing else! I headed for the kitchen to see the other three sitting there, coffees in hand! They were discussing the night before, and saying how well things had worked out, what with me being a new, and untested woman. They all concluded that I was going to do all right as a member of their almost exclusive after hour’s club! They quickly clarified what they were talking about. They had apparently been doing this for some time, and had been trying to recruit one or two new women to participate with them. They told me that they usually bring in an extra $200-$300 a night each time they brought men back to Julie’s home! Last night had seen an extra $300 for each of the women, and I realized that I had earned $1350 for one nights efforts! That was more than Kevin earned in three days! And he had a damned good job!

They told me they went for quantity on Friday night, and specialized in quality on Saturday nights, they would hint to several guys that they could be had, but there would be a cost, almost an auction! It would be a silent auction with guys not knowing what had been bid by other men, only the woman, or women involved would know that! There had even been a few sessions where one guy bought three of them, and it turned out to be a great night for them! We all tossed our clothes into the washing machine while they told me about some of the things they had done in their career as strippers!

The 4 of us all made our entrance shortly before 9:00 PM that same night! The girls had told me that there were only 8 women that were open for the negotiations that night, the 5 from the night before, as well as Tania, Alexis, and Gail! It was quite apparent that the guys in the know were as exclusive as the women that knew were! Julie approached several men, and as she talked with them, they all took a look in my direction! It didn’t take me long to engage a man in a table dance, and he began with letting me do my own thing! I again slipped out of my panties before I started me session with him. I had also slipped the top of my dress off! I allowed him to have access to my pussy, and before long, he was offering me the opportunity to split $800 with Julie, after the night’s work was finished. He spent $200 on my table dance session! I asked him if Julie knew what his offer was, he said she didn’t know! When I was finished my lap dance, I passed the offer he had made to Julie!

“OH HELL! He’s just teasing us, he’s worth at least twice that amount”! She told me!

Julie went back to him a while later, after a lap dance of her own, and told him the standing offer was now up to $900! The other women tell us what they have for offers, and Julie and I decide we will have to put more effort into our quest for the high dollar offer! Julie told me which men were available for the contest, and I choose one to approach! I asked if he would like a table dance, and he eagerly agreed to spend some cash on me! He told me that he had $600 for me, if I am worth it! I told him that the cash was as good as in my hands! He is more than happy to part with $800 for my session, and he ends up offering to up the price for Julie and I to $1200!

It is soon 10:00, and my turn to go on stage for my show is coming fast, so I have a chance to talk to Julie! I ask her if the two of us being on stage together will help our cause! She asks what I have in mind, and I quickly outline my plan! I told her that if we both get involved in a mock lesbian act, the guys might be more inclined to begin a bidding war! The huge grin on her face tells me that she not only likes the idea, she LOVES it!

Connie had never even said ANYTHING about any lesbian tendencies she even thought she might have, never mind did have! My cock is rock hard by now, and I begin jerking off, just reading the stuff I had never even thought of before! My mind began to work overtime to figure out a way to get involved with the extra marital activities that Connie had discovered! I had seen Julie on several occasions, and at that time I figured that she would be a woman I could get to know better. I now knew that I wanted to get to know her a lot better, especially in a sexual way! I return to reading about the sexual exploits of my wife!

She tells me that she will re-arrange the dance sequence! She will go on stage right after I do, with the appropriate interlude between performances! She added that she would join me, and then I would join her! I had to tell the first guy I was with that I would have to cut my next session with him a bit short as I had to go on stage before his time was up. He said that he would wait until I was finished before taking me for a second session. I managed to talk one new guy into a two-song session before I had to head for the stage. It had been many years since the thought of another woman touching me sexually had entered my mind. I did however have to admit that the idea took on greater merit the more I thought about it!

“Well gentlemen! It’s time for another stage show! Don’t be bashful! Get yourself s drink, or a lovely lady to lap dance for you, but don’t forget to welcome the magnificent Monique to the stage for your entertainment!” I announced to the men waiting.

I headed out to the stage knowing that I had about 20 seconds before my songs started! “I understand you, and Julie are going as a duo tonight one guy said as I walked past him! I looked down at him, and as I gave him a boob-mashing hug, I said he was absolutely right! I released him, and I was two steps from the stage when “Long Cool Woman In A Black Dress” began to come through the speaker system!

I began to strut my stuff for the guys in the audience. The guy that had talked to me as I made my approach to the stage was sitting right next to the stage, and I deliberately chose him to help me remove my dress. The second song saw the top of my dress fall to reveal the bright red bra! I continued to dance around the stage to the song chosen from Julie’s tape. I was beside the back wall when Rod Stewart began to pound out his classic hit.

“If you want my body, and you think I’m sexy, come on honey let me know!” I walked over to stand in front of where the chosen man was sitting!

“I have this little problem” I told him, “can you help me remove my dress?” I said in a sexy voice.

He reached for my dress, but I told him in an even sexier voice that he couldn’t use his hands! He smiled as he looked up at me, and placed both hands behind his back. I moved a bit closer, and he placed his mouth on the dress where my bellybutton was hiding just below the folded material! He tugged it down several inches, but then it became too tight to pull further! I shifted my self around until my ass was facing his face, and he again took hold of the dress with his teeth! His mouth was right over my ass, and as he tugged the dress down, I felt his breath as his nose slithered down the crack of my ass!

He managed to get the dress down below my ass cheeks before the tension was again too tight to move it further! I again turned around, and his mouth went right for the dress where it had come down far enough to reveal the front of my panties! I again felt his breath, only this time it was on my outer pussy lips as his nose passed them! My legs quivered with the thought of his cock sliding in there as well! He finally had the dress down to my knees before it fell to the floor. His mouth made all kinds of contact with my body until then. I leaned down to kiss him, and as I did, I told him that I would like him to send Julie to see me for the next song! He stammered that he would, and turned to see where she was! He called her over, and told her what I had asked him to! He did that just as the song ended.

I told her that I would like a drink, and that I would appreciate her presence on stage for the next song! I told her that I would require her assistance to remove my bra. The smile on her face told me that she was not only willing, but also eager to help me out! I slithered around on stage as I seductively slipped my panties off. The guys were all watching intently as I finished removing them, and tossed them across the stage. They ended up on the floor right in front of the guy that had helped me remove the dress. He slowly picked them up, and lifted them to his nose! There was an empty table by the stage, and that was where Julie placed my drink.

I don’t know if it was a deliberate act, but she placed the drink just seconds before my last song “Wild Thing” started! I just barely managed to get a sip, when the last song started. I pulled her by the hand on stage, and the two of us began a series of very sexual moves. She took charge, and soon had me against the wall. Her hands slithered down my body to my ankles. She then began to slide them back up again! This time she made sure she touched all of me, from feet to arm pits!

When she was standing right in front of me, she began growling something about wanting to taste my sexy pussy! I growled back that I could hardly wait! My bra was still on, so I turned her around, and we switched places. I did as she had done, only I lifted her dress until it was over her head! I let it fall to the floor. I quickly stripped off her panties, and the two of us were dancing there with only our bras on! She dragged me to the floor, and quickly shifted herself around until we were in a mock 69 position! It came as a bit of a shock when she actually dipped her mouth onto my quickly moistening pussy! We both had our hands fighting to get the bra off of the other as she sucked on my hot clit!

There were only a few guys that could see what was happening, and 4 of them quickly dug some bills out of their pockets, and lay on their back on the stage! Julie and I split them between us, and it just so happened that we each ended up with two $50 bills in our mouths! There were several others that tossed bills on stage as well! When we finally finished our stage show, we both gathered up our belongings, and headed for the back room. We took a quick count of our tips, and found out we had $500 to split between us! We dressed again, and as soon as we walked out, there was a guy waiting for each of us! They both wanted a lap dance, and I figured they would be increasing their bids for our favors later on that night. I was right! The guy that I was with upped the bid to $1999 for both of us, before I told him I figured the guy with Julie was doing the same thing he was! He quickly made another adjustment to his bid; it was now $2500! He ended up spending another $300 for my time as well!

I began what was a series of lap dances, each of them to increase the bid offer for Julie, and I to perform later! The bid Julie got was only $2100, and she smiled when I told her what the one I had been! We decided to limit the guys to a session lasting for 9 songs, which would give us time to let the guys fight it out to our advantage! It was 11:30 by then, so we figured that we had four, or five hours of bidding left, and wanted all the guys involved to have an opportunity to increase their offer! The 9-song number would also allow us comparison time! It took the guys all of the five hours we could allow them to come to a final price. Julie and I went to a guy named Ken that gave us a bid of $3600! We also took in about 9 songs at $20 each! $1800 total, or $900 for each of us!

We again made the same arrangements we had the night before, only this time the bar was closed when we arrived! We immediately loaded the winner we had into the back seat of my car, and while Julie ensured his eyes remained closed; I drove to her house! He had already handed us the money, before we placed him in the car, so we made our way in a hurry! When we arrived, Julie fixed drinks for everyone, and the party began! Each of the 8 girls present did a strip tease for the guys while their partner did a lap dance for their man! I know that the guy we had been purchased by was horny because every time I checked, his cock was as hard as a rock! Julie did the first strip show, followed by Brittany, Alexis, Stephanie, Heidi, Tania, Gail, and finally I did my show! The 4 guys were most appreciative of the shows we put on!

There were no holds barred as we danced, and we were free of any one even trying to restrict what we did, or how we did it! When I was doing my strip show, I was dancing around all 4 guys! They helped in removing my clothing, and feeling me up as I moved around! One guy helped tug my dress off my shoulders, while the second one helped to completely remove it! The third guy was given the privilege of undoing, and removing my bra! Ken had the honors of slipping my panties off! Each of them also took advantage of slipping a hand up my legs, or onto my tits! The hands were never still!

When all 8 of us women were naked, we paired off. The pairs were Heidi, and Brittany, then there was Alexis, and Gail, the third pair was Stephanie, and Tania, while Julie, and I made up the last pair! Julie and I took Ken, stood him up, and then we proceeded to remove his clothing! We had the guys do a version of a guided strip tease with the ladies removing the guys clothing! It was a lot of fun to wriggle around the guys while we stripped them! Julie and I shared all of the removal duties, with one of us on each side of Ken. Neither of us touched any part of his clothing without the other one helping with it! We both unbuttoned his shirt before sliding it off his shoulders. We then undid his belt, removed his pants, and of course we fondled his love tool through his boxer shorts! His shorts were removed by both of us using our teeth. His cock was a delight to see when it flopped out of the hiding place it had been in! He still had his foreskin! I had only seen one foreskin, and that had been the night before!

We gave him all the choices to make, and we asked him which of us would get to sit on his face first! He chose Julie, but only because he had known her for some time! We had stayed inside when we arrived as it was somewhat cooler outside than it had been the night before. Ken lay out on one side of the room, while the other guys were over by a different wall, or in the center of the room. Julie straddled him with her face looking down at his. She did a variation of the twist as she slowly lowered her pussy to his face! His eyes showed how happy and horny he was! When she was close enough, his mouth attacked her pussy, and he began to slurp as he tried to devour her sex! I found out later on how good he is at giving a woman oral sex, but at the time, Julie was giving me an indication, because she began to moan her approval of everything he was doing! He sucked at her for about 15 minutes shifting from her pussy to her clit, and each time he moved his attention to her clit, she would moan louder!


I was so intently watching Julie, and Ken I forgot completely about the other three trio’s going at it not that far away! I did hear the occasional moan, groan or scream from the other groups, but paid them little attention! It came as a surprise, but I knew when Julie experienced her orgasm! Her legs tightened visibly, and the tightening continued from there all the way up to her head! She was swearing, moaning, and groaning all at the same time! I had never seen a woman experience an orgasm, but the sight was incredible! Ken simply continued to slurp, and lick away at her genitals while she became a ridged sample of a well-pleasured woman! The orgasm broke, and Julie began to quiver all over as the flood of passion flowed through her! Ken was still enjoying the position he was in as his oral pleasing actions continued! Julie was soon spent after her release, and she slowly pulled herself away from his pussy hungry mouth!