The Diary Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie was just rolling away from him, when she said it was my turn, and warned me to be prepared for something great! WAS SHE EVER RIGHT! The best part was the way he teased my clit! He started on my pussy, then moved to my clit, gently first, then a bit harder, and then even harder! Then suddenly, he was gone! Then he would come back to it, gently, harder, harder, and then gone again! It was a combination of pure delight, and agony at the same time! His method is one that I want to teach Kevin, but I am afraid to say anything for fear he discovers what I am doing! The closer I came to my own orgasm, the less time he would spend teasing my clit, but he never left it alone for very long, just long enough to let me come down a bit, and then his attack would continue! The continued building of my expectations, and then allowing me to cool down a bit was fantastic! When it finally came, the release was exquisite! It was one of those things that you just wish would never end! I could feel it stiffen my legs, lower back, belly, chest, and finally work it’s way to my hair! I COULDN’T MOVE FOR A FEW SECONDS! That was how intense the feeling was!

I did like Julie had and literally collapsed when the massive orgasm finally subsided! I didn’t recall doing it, but Julie later told me that I was swearing like a good sailor during that last 2 or 3 minutes that Ken was giving me his oral treatment!

“That was nothing, wait until we get going” Julie said to me!

There was absolutely nothing that I could think of that would improve the experience that I had just experienced! “Wait until you have a cock stuffed up your pussy, and a set of lips kissing your clit,” she added! I looked at her in a state of surprise when she said that to me! I only hoped that I would be the first of us to have it happen! I wanted to find out whether or not I would do that by having it done to me!

We all relaxed for a while before the next round of entertainment began. The 4 guys were all given blindfolds, and after they had put them on, they were instructed to see if they could identify the two women that they had been with earlier! The 8 of us all moved to a place where we could sit, in relative comfort, still allowing the guys access to all of our more vital areas! I had settled into a big armchair, and all 4 of the guys managed to find me. They all tasted a sample of my still throbbing pussy, but none of the other three could match what Ken had done to me earlier! There was only one guy that managed to identify one of the women he was with to begin the evening’s entertainment! He correctly chose Stephanie!

When the guys had all had their turn, and we had another drink, Julie said she was still horny, and getting up, she walked over to where I was sitting! She pulled me up, and then began to kiss my lips! Her hands became roaming items of pleasure as she searched out all of my intimate areas! I began hesitantly, but the more she worked on me, the easier it became for me to respond with my own roaming hands! It was only a matter of a few minutes before the two of us were on the floor doing everything imaginable to each other! I knew that I wanted to know whether she had taught Ken, or he had taught her, but their oral techniques were almost identical! When I had a chance later on, I asked her about it! All I got in reply was a big smile, and she said that he had done that to her numerous times! I quickly discovered that everything Julie did to me, I was attempting to do to her!

There were times that I could exactly duplicate her moves, and other times our position prevented me from copying her! The action was getting hotter between us, and I soon realized that I was again building towards another orgasm! The two of us were switching positions quite regularly, and it was during a change that I suddenly realized that Ken was standing right beside us!

“I’ve watched the two of you both experience the big O, and I’ll be damned if I watch you have another one with out me” He said admonishingly! “I’m in the mood for some real loving, and as Julie had first crack at getting eaten out, Monique gets first crack at getting screwed”! He pulled me to my feet, and as soon as I was up, he pulled me close, and we were soon involved in a long kiss! His tongue was searching my mouth like a man that has lost the winning lottery ticket! My tits were being spread across his chest, while his cock was being held captive between us!

He continued the kiss for a while with both arms wrapped around me. I knew what he wanted, and while our mouths were busy, my crotch was busy sliding back and forth across his ample manhood as I rocked my hips! His cock was hard, and I knew that soon he was going to be more than willing to give me the fucking I so badly needed right then! Ken was starting to breathe more heavily, and he soon led me to a sofa that was against one wall. He walked with one arm around my waist, and the hand attached to it was busy fingering my ass cheeks! Julie asked him if I was going to get the double treatment, and he replied that it was up to her whether or not I was going to get that treat! She told him that I was indeed going to receive the doubles treatment! The thought of what she had told me about a cock and a pair of lips came back to me! I began to tremble with the building anticipation! Julie grabbed the cushions off the sofa, and tossed them onto the floor! Ken in the meantime had let go of my body and reaching down, he tugged out a folding bed!

“Oh my, how convenient!” I exclaimed as the bed came out!

Ken sat down on the bed, and then he grabbed me by the hips, and turned me to face away from him! His hands were soon busy as he began to explore my body from behind! He had started with me standing between his legs allowing him to have access to all parts of me! He continued like that for some time before he pulled one of his legs around mine, and slipped it between them. Then he did the same with the other, and his were then between mine. His fingers were soon probing the inner secrets of my sexual being! He was beginning to work me into another sexual frenzy with his wandering hands! When he called Julie over to help him out, I was so involved that it surprised me! Julie was in front of me in a flash, and as she arrived, she went to her knees. Ken took his fingers, and slowly slid them up my waiting pussy. Julie had her hands on my hips, and I could feel her hair as she moved her head closer to that spot just below my partially shaved bush. Knowing what she intended to do sent a dozen little thrill jolts running up my spine!

“OH YES! HURRY PLEASE MAKE ME COME!” I begged!

The two of them were in no great hurry as they began to give my aching pussy a complete physical examination with her mouth, and his fingers! “OH GOD JULIE YOU WERE RIGHT, THIS IS INCREDIBLE!” I screamed as her lips caressed my throbbing clit, and his fingers explored the depths of my internal sex!

From behind me, I heard Ken as he said that the best was yet to come, I had not experienced anything as of yet! “I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THAT MIGHT BE, BUT THIS IS GOING TO BE HARD TO TOP” I screamed as Julie sucked my clit between her tender lips! “OH FUCK, BUT YOU GUYS ARE GOING TO DRIVE ME INSANE WITH THIS”! I said as Julie began licking the full length of my exposed pussy flaps!

I had Ken’s fingers up my sex, while Julie had her fingers playing with my clit, and her mouth sucking on the rest of my sexual centre! I was in a sexual heaven, and I couldn’t think of anything else! My orgasm was still building, but this time neither of them was willing to let me stop for an instant to recover! My legs began to weaken, and as they did, I sat down on Ken’s lap, only to find that his cock was there, and he positioned himself in the right place! His love tool slowly slipped inside.

“OH YES, PLEASE HURRY, I NEED THIS COCK IN MY PUSSY, AND THOSE LIPS ON MY CLIT!” I was screaming with out control now, and it wasn’t going to slow down!

Ken pulled my tight pussy against his pubic area, and wasn’t about to let me lift, and drop myself onto his wonderful love stick! While I was in the act of sitting down, Julie lost contact with me, but her head followed my motion, and she was soon sucking away with confidence while I sat there with his cock buried deep inside of my hole! Ken’s hands prevented me from the in and out action I was expecting to get, but Julie told me to follow her lead, and she began to push my hips up his belly, and then she would pull them towards his knees! That had the effect of his cock slapping back, and forth inside me, and the sensation it created when I was moving towards his knees was a delight to have! His cock was pressing against what I later discovered to be my G spot! It soon had the effect of giving me a completely new series of sexual highs! I quickly realized that Julie is a master at giving a woman the best sensations available when she was having sex with her!

My pussy was forward with his cock against the G spot, and her lips sucking on my clit, and then I was moving back, and breaking both delights! They continued to slide me back, and forth like that, and with each dual delight, I could feel my body as it built up another state of total arousal! They began to increase the stimulation while I was hips forward! He would slide his hips from side to side while she licked away at my well-exposed clitoral region!

“AH! YES! OH GOD! YES! FUCK ME! EAT ME! YES! OH GOD! HURRY! PLEASE! YES! OH GOD I CAN FEEL IT COMING! MORE!” I screamed as they tortured my sexual being! The two of them really knew the ways of a woman, because when it hit, they both stopped at the sane time! His cock was hard against the G spot, and her lips were simulating a pussy for my clit!

“FUCK YOU GUYS, I’M COMING! DON’T EVER STOP, FUCK ME THIS IS GREAT! HARDER, FUCK ME HARDER”! I begged as the release of built up sexuality burst out!

I vaguely remember collapsing back against Ken’s chest when the shaking of my body subsided enough for me to do something! I lay there panting while they slowly untangled the three bodies involved! When I was lying there after, they began a slow series of kisses and caresses designed to slowly help me regain a sense of normalcy! It had felt so delicious to have an experience like that! I was most definitely a happy woman at that stage, and I had no regrets about taking the job as a stripper!

This was absolutely fantastic! I had wondered what had caused her to change the way she made love! It was all beginning to make some sense now! She had been applying the stuff she had learned from Julie, and the other women, and men in the art of sexual matters! I was definitely going to have to find a way to be with her at work one day! I knew that it might devastate her at the time, but I figured that if I could work it out, it would be fine!

WOW! What a great story for her first weekend at work! That is all I have for you at this time, but be sure that you look for more parts of the diary, they will come out as I find the time, and privacy to write them!