The Diary Ch. 02

Story Info
She gets more action.
16.4k words
4.11
31.9k
7

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/08/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I’m glad that you have come back, I hope that you enjoyed the first story that I have sent to you! This one involves the Christmas break! It was a disastrous two-week period for me at work! Connie had made arrangements for our two boys to be with her mother over the Christmas season several weeks before! I remembered that time very well! That is why I chose to read this part of her diary next! I found it very exciting, and I hope you enjoy it as much as I did! Connie has been hanging around the house for a good portion of the time I am home, and it has been a while since my last story! She doesn’t leave me much time to type this stuff up for public consumption! You will just have to bear with me and the time it takes for me to get the parts out as best I can! All of the writing you see in Italics is right from her diary again. OH YES! By the way, Connie stands 5 foot 9 inches tall, and weighs in at a slim 137 pounds! Her body has a 38D-24-36 figure topped with black hair that comes down to her nipples!

Tuesday26 December. Kevin has been sent out of town again, he left two days before Christmas, and said he would be gone for at least a week. He also told me that he would call me every night. I asked him to make sure he called before 8:00 PM when he did. I am sure glad that he didn’t ask any questions about why. I called Julie, and told her I was available for work at the Maison Rouge for all of that week. Julie told me that she has finished my new tape, and wants me to use it tonight, if she can get me work. I had made a rough copy of the songs I wanted, but Julie has better equipment to make the type of tapes that they prefer there! It won’t be like I have never used the music as I have had some practice time while Kevin is working.

Julie suggested that I pick up a few new things from a local club shop that afternoon. She said a t lest four new costumes should be added to my clothing items. The black dress and red lingerie were getting a bit old and I knew a change would help me out. I decided to spend two hours there. I chose four new sets of outer clothing, and three sets of lingerie.

The outer clothing I chose was a super short knitted tube dress, red in color. If I stretched it, it would hide the crotch of my panties, and the nipples on my breasts. The second was another dress that was full length, but slit from ankle to waist on both sides. It was also red, and covered in sequins. The third outfit was a sexy baby doll that had only one button, right between my nipples. It was hot pink and even then only at the edges and it fell to my knees. The last one was a top, and skirt combination. The top was a very see through powder blue blouse while the skirt was another very short one, dark blue in color that didn’t even covering the bottom of my ass.

The lingerie items were all sex. The first set was a royal purple colored French style bra that went from just below my nipples to my belly button. A matching pair of panties in the same color complimented the bra. The second set was a bra, panty, garter belt set. All of them in a middle blue color, and very see-through. The last set was a black corset with matching panties. The corset had attached garters, and I chose several pairs of stockings to go with it, and the garter belt.

Julie had asked if I would be available for the weekend, but as it was short notice I told her Tuesday would be fine. She said she understood what with it being the holiday season and all. I spent all the time I could wear my new outfits trying to get used to them. I had worn all of them for a while and eventually decided that I would wear the red tube dress and the purple bra and panty set on Tuesday when I went back to work.

Julie picked me up at 8:15, and we stopped for a drink before heading in to the club. This was my first time in to work on a Tuesday, and Julie told me that Tuesdays are a traditionally slow day. I asked her how much I could expect to earn, and she said probably about half what I would make during the weekend. That was good enough for me. I usually took home between $600 and $1800 a night on weekends, half of which wasn’t all that bad. My smallest take home pay had been $400 one night, and as far as I was concerned anything more than that bas a bonus. I was willing to settle for $200 that night.

We arrived at work, and it was just like she said it was. There was nobody as far as men were concerned. There were only 10 ladies on staff that night, so we all sat around drinking while we waited for some action. 9:30, and still not a man in sight. 10:00 still no men. 10:30And three guys finally walk in. I head for them in a flash. Their names are Bob, Paul, and Jim. No not the same Bob that I met the first night I worked, and on several occasions since. I notice that all three of them are looking intently at my short dress, and visible lingerie.

These guys all looked like men that had just come in from a long time out of town. The three of them had chosen a table right by the stage. They each down a couple of quick drinks while we talk about what they did. They had just come back home after a three-month tour on the rigs in the Gulf of Mexico. They had flown home for the wedding of a mutual friend the next weekend, had plenty of cash, and no where to spend it. I explained to them what we offered at the Maison Rouge, and Bob quickly asked how late we were open. I explained to him that it all depended on how busy we were at the time. If things were going well, and the women were busy, we had been known to stay until as late as 6:30AM! If things were slow, we might all be gone before mid-night.

He looked at his watch to see that it was 10:45, and asked me how much I would want to dance for him until 4:00AM. I figured it out, and it came out to $2000 for the time between 11:00PM, and 4:00am. I then told him that I was also required to perform on stage, and that would take up a half-hour of my time! I concluded by telling him I was due on stage at 11:00, or in 15 minutes, that would save him $200 while I was on stage! It was quickly apparent he was willing to see a stage show! He looked approvingly at my clothing and asked if I would be wearing that on stage. I reluctantly told him I would be wearing a different outfit on stage. I excused myself telling him I would be back as soon as I could. He called after me to remind me I was his for as long as he wanted after I was done.

I headed for the change room, and soon I was completely ready, and as I plugged my tape into the machine, I announced my stage show. I pressed “play” and walked out towards the stage. I had selected the black corset and panties with blue stockings. Over that I wore the blue blouse and skirt. I had deliberately left the top two buttons of the blouse undone.

While I was getting ready, another 4 men had joined the 3 guys I had been with. I sauntered my way over to their table, and gave each of the 7 guys a caress on the chest. I had increased the blank space before my music started, and as I knew it to the second, Long cool woman in a black dress began sounding through the speakers a split second after I stepped onto the stage. I danced through the song giving the guys a good look at all of me, at least all of me that I was willing to show them. The looks of approval I got were enough to let me know they liked what they saw.

All seven of the guys obviously liked what they saw, because they began whistling as I danced! Knowing that I was getting that kind of attention gave me cause to add some extra sexuality to my dance! The song ended with me breathing a bit heavier than I normally do, but when Born to be wild started; I stepped right back into my chosen role! The bottom hem of the skirt was soon around my waist while the7 guys continued cheering! It was time for some assistance. I had three of the guys each come up to the stage, and undo a button. Two others were allowed to tug the blouse out of my skirt and off my shoulders.

Wild thing, my third song started, and I called Bob to the side of the stage. “Would you be so kind as to assist me out of this skirt” I asked him. His hands reached for the bottom of the skirt, and I stepped back. “Any school boy can do that”! I said, “use your teeth, only a man can do that.”

His hands went to my hips, and he pulled me closer. His mouth went to my ankles, and from there he kissed his way to my hips. He tugged at the top of the skirt on my left side, and then did the same thing right over my suddenly throbbing clit. “That’s the way big guy!” I told him. That was all the encouragement he needed.

His nose rubbed all the way down my pussy as he tugged the skirt down. He turned me around, and did the same down the crack of my ass. His nose was treated to feeling both of my ass cheeks as his teeth pulled the dress lower. He then did the slit on my right. By then the skirt was almost falling off and another slight tug from in front, and right between my legs caused it to slither to the floor.

The song was only part way done, and I took the opportunity to cruise the floor, and give each of the guys a neck rub with my tits While I was giving the first of them his neck rub, another took a quick feel of my ass. From then until I had given all of them a neck rub, I had at least one hand checking out the curves of my ass or the length of my legs.

I was back on the stage when Abba began singing gimme gimme a man after midnight. It was time for the bra to come off, and I chose one of Bob’s buddies to do the honors. He gingerly undid the front hook, and as soon as it was open, I shrugged the bra off my shoulders. It fell behind me, but as the stockings were still there I lay back on the stage, and he tugged corset and stockings off. I motioned for him to toss them over to where the other stripped items were. I spent the remaining portion of the song slithering around of stage licking my tits, and kissing the nipples. The guys must have been quite a group. The Abba song was just ending, when another 4 guys walked in and joined Bob’s group.

Roy Orbison’s version of pretty woman was next, and I had one of the 4 new guys assist me in removing the last item of clothing I was wearing. He was also instructed to use only his teeth. There are no hooks holing that particular pair together, so he ended up tugging them down from the sides. While his mouth was busy, I kept my hands occupied with his hair, and his were caressing my legs. I was finally naked, and held the attention of all 12 men that were in the club! I was thrilled to be the one, and only point of focus for 12 sets of eyeballs! I had watched at least two other women approach the guys and all of them were still sitting there, eyes glued to the stage, and me! I saw Bob digging into his pocket, and when his hand came out again, he had a wad of bills in it!

He peeled off a $100 bill, and tried to toss it on stage! It didn’t get to the edge of the stage! I wiggled my finger at him, and said that was NOT the way to tip a lady in the Maison Rouge! I told him he was required to place the bill between his teeth, and lay on his back, on stage! There was no hesitation, the bill was folded, and in his mouth before he was laid out on his back! I straddled his body with my feet, and did a stripper’s version of the twist to bring my naked pussy down to meet his belly! I then plucked the bill from his mouth with my breasts! His nose was right against my sternum as I pushed my tits together to get the bill!

I could hear chairs being shoved around, and in short order I had11 more guys with bills between their teeth! I pulled the bills from each guy in turn, and when my time on stage was over, I had 12 $100 bills! The night wasn’t going to be a total loss after all! I smiled to the guys as I walked my naked body off stage to get dressed again! The 12 of them watched me with rapt attention as I moved off stage! I caught Julie as she stood up to follow me into our change area. She asked what I had been given, and when I showed her, her eyes popped open!

I told her who they were, and where they had just come from, and we quickly devised a plan to get the guys to want some extra action! It was only 11:45, so we decided that I would wait until shortly before 11:45 to go back out. Julie and I decided that tonight might be a great opportunity to earn some extra cash. The other two girls that I had seen with the guys were two from our usual Friday / Saturday sessions, so we instantly decided to try. I told Julie that I had a date with one of them, starting right now. She said she would come by and tell me how things went with the other guys in a while. As I walked over behind Bob’s chair, I leaned over to kiss his cheek. I was again wearing the red tube dress with the purple bra and panty set. My hands slithered down his chest, right to his belt buckle while I kissed the exposed cheek. It wasn’t all that long before I felt hands sliding up my legs either.

“You had better let me take you for that lap dance soon, or I might let the guys felling my legs take me instead”. I cooed sexily to him.

“Are my nasty friends giving you a hard time?” He asked.

“It is nothing really, I don’t care if it is you, or them, all I want to do is pleasure a man, or men for a while” I replied.

“Well then, I think I will come with you, provided the entertainment will be worthwhile” He teased.

As he stood up, I told him he would just have to wait, and find out if it was or not. He slipped an arm of mine through his, and I guided him to the back privacy area. He handed Rick the $20 required and Rick told us the last booth was empty. As we moved towards the booth, I looked at Rick, and he was looking back and as he looked, he gave me a wink. I let Bob guide me down the walkway to the empty booth at the end. This particular booth was my personal favorite! The curtains at the entry were just a bit darker than all the rest, and there was never anyone going past it.

I looked at my watch, and it was 11:57. I told him I was going to leave my dress on for a while. He gave me a look of disappointment, but when I smiled, I think he realized I was testing him a bit. I started by rolling the dress up from the bottom, and down from the top. I ended up with it bunched up at my belly. I had slipped the low table between his legs after he had taken his seat. The song that was playing when we entered was still going, and as it finished I sat down between his legs.

I slowly stretched out my legs until I had one foot on either side of his head. I placed my hands on the edges of the table, and lifting most of my weight with my legs and arms I began to give his cock a massage with my ass. He tried to slip his hands between my legs, but I ended his thoughts of that by closing my thighs, and smiling at him! His hands moved back to the outside of my legs again. He was using a very gentle touch with just his fingertips caressing my legs. When my arms got tired, I lay back on the table but continued to wiggle my ass from side to side to massage his cock.

He was dragging his fingertips from knee to hip on the front of my leg and from hip to knee along the back of my leg. We continued like that for a few songs before I changed things up for him. I stood up, and sexily turned to face away from him. I wiggled my ass fairly close to him, and as expected his hands were all over it. By placing my hands on the table, I could have my ass protruding almost to his face and when it was as close as it was going to get I could feel his warm breath on my sexy ass cheeks. I slowly lowered myself until I was sitting right in the center of his lap. I then lay back until I was lying fully against his chest.

His fingers were still wandering my body, but now I was allowing him a bit more freedom. He now had access to my upper thighs, belly, and breasts. He was a man to take advantage of the offering, and soon I felt fingertips as they roamed all over me. I still had my bra on and fastened so he couldn’t actually touch most of my breasts, but I did feel them as they wandered across my nipples. I wanted to know how he was going to react to things if I did them slowly. I could always call out, and he would be gone in an instant if I didn’t like how things were going.

I decide to up the stakes a bit, and undid the top hook of the bra. He responded by kissing my neck. I popped another hook, and the kisses became a bit more sensuous. When I popped the third hook, his fingers teased the upper edges of the bra. He ever so slowly delved deeper and deeper inside the upper edge of the bra. I liked his reaction so far, and with a slow deliberate motion, I folded the cups of the bra down to expose my nipples.

MMMM! Was all I heard from him, as my nipples became visible to him. “You have to tell me if I am getting to involved with doing what I want with such a wonderful body!” He told me.

“Don’t worry I will definitely tell some one that you are getting overly active” I replied.

His fingers began a much more deliberate, but still very tender assault on my nipples. All I got as a response was a low murmur when I asked if he had approved of what I had done. I smiled to myself as I realized I might have the makings of another wild party on my hands. I realized that if I did, it was only going to by about the 4th one that I had chosen to get involved with up to that point. I had been trying to avoid them, but every once in a while I met a man that I just couldn’t resist. If things went the way they were, this was going to be one of those guys. He had a fist full of cash, no apparent attachments, and he was out for a good time!

I slowly continued to up the stakes with Bob, but continued to leave my dress in a roll around my belly. I was into my third position with Bob, when suddenly Julie was standing outside our booth. I was facing away from Bob, legs straight, and hands on the table when I saw her legs come into view. I looked back at Bob, and excused myself for a minute. I stepped out to talk with Julie.

“There are three of us, 4 if you come, and 12 guys, if you can get this one to come” She said in a whisper.

I gave her a sexy look, and then I said, “That will not be a problem, he has been stroking miss pussy a few times already, he will be eager to come. Just let me work my magic, and we will be there, what arrangements do we have so far?”

“They all have rooms at our hotel” She told me.

“Good, I like that hotel” I replied, “give me another hour and come back to see how I am doing”

I resumed my position that I had when Julie had come to talk with me. I stayed like that for a couple more songs, and then I again shifted my body. I placed my hips right against his, but this time I was facing him. He again began tracing lines on my legs with his fingertips. This time I slipped my hands inside the panties, and whenever his fingers came towards my pussy, I lifted the panties away from my body, inviting him to venture further inside. When he saw what I was doing, he hesitantly began to venture further under the panty material! It took him a while, but soon he was adventurous enough to touch his fingertips together under my panties. I let him play with my pussy for a while like that before I again shifted my position.

I was now sitting up, with my crotch on his lap, and my hands on his shoulders. From there I was able to lift myself up letting the length of my body pass by his face. My bra was still folded down exposing my now firm nipples, and his mouth found and kissed one as it slowly passed his mouth. He continued to kiss and lick my belly as I continued to lift myself to a standing position. I deliberately stopped for a few minutes when my pussy was even with his mouth. He instantly reacted by getting his mouth as close to it as he could. I let out a soft moan as his hot breath caressed my sex.