The Diary Ch. 02

Story Info
Jane continues to serve her desire.
4.6k words
4.64
13.3k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/29/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Otto26
Otto26
78 Followers

Copyright 2007, Otto26

Thanks go to my patient editor, snooper. Thanks also to my test reader, slippedhalo, and to all you nice folks asking when I'm going to get another story submitted. The first part of this story, which explains some important things, can be seen at my profile page.

*

"I'm sorry, Daniel," Giolla wheezed into the phone, "but that visit to the emergency room scared me. I've only got so long to live and the thought of going back into that dusty library ... I've asked my niece to come and take care of my apartment and belongings. I'll mail my resignation letter to you and we can do any paperwork connected with my retirement through the mail. Thank you so very much for being such a good boss all these years. Yes, you too."

Giolla hung up the phone.

"Prick," she muttered.

Daniel Kinkaid had been a short-sighted, bigoted, condescending asshole in all of the eighteen years that he had been the Town Historian. She'd never been able to prove that he was stealing money meant for the library, but she knew he was. She sighed to clear her mind of the hostility she felt, consoling herself with the idea that she no longer had to associate with him, and went back to packing boxes.

She was amazed at the amount of outright junk she had accumulated over the years. What in the world had she been thinking when she purchased five tea sets? She didn't even have five real friends to invite to tea. Just about everything she owned was going to go to Goodwill or a consignment shop.

A knock at the door interrupted her chain of thought. She bounded over to the door and looked through the peephole. It was Elite, with a package. She threw open the door and pulled him into a hug.

"Oh good," she greeted him, "you've got them. Come in."

Elite managed a strangled "Wow," but nothing more.

It was hot in the apartment and Giolla wasn't wearing a stitch of clothing. She kissed him deeply, forcing her tongue into his mouth, and rubbed her body against him. It was nearly a minute before she came up for air.

"Happy to see me too?" she asked.

She pulled him backwards, weaving through the piles of boxes and into the bedroom. She flopped back onto the bed with Elite on top of her and started to kiss him again. He brought his hands up to her breasts and squeezed. Inwardly she winced and thought that she was going to have to teach him a thing or two about women's bodies, but outwardly she moaned. When they broke off to catch their breath she smiled at him.

"Wanna fuck?" she asked mischievously.

"Oh hell yeah, baby," he replied and leaned towards her.

She held a finger to his lips, pushing his head back. Her other hand reached down to gently massage his erection through the blue jeans he was wearing.

"You know what really makes me hot?" she asked.

"Breathing?" he joked.

"No, role-playing. I like to pretend I'm a temple slave and have to have sex with strangers to please my master." She winked at him. "Interested?"

"If it makes you hot I'm all for it," he replied without a second of hesitation.

"Good," she purred.

She rolled over and pushed him back onto the bed. Then she knelt between his legs.

"I bring you an offering of sex, master. Let this man be your agent and bend me to your will," she intoned.

She leaned forward onto her hands and knees, hair dropping down to one side, and began to softly kiss Elite. She kissed his eyes, nose, lips and neck. She shifted forward a little to bring her breasts close to his mouth and he obligingly began to suck on one as his hands kneaded at her chest. She felt the first glimmering touch of sensation creep through her limbs and smiled hungrily. Backing away she began to work Elite's shirt up and off his body. When it was covering his face she leaned down to suck at his nipples and she felt the sensation in her own. She slid the shirt the rest of the way off and trailed her breasts down his torso until she was able to reach his belt. She undid it, and then his pants, and slid them down off his hips.

His cock was rigid and already leaking pre-cum. She winked at him and took the head of him into her mouth. Slowly she worked at the underside of his glans with her tongue while she dropped a hand down his shaft to his balls and began to slowly massage them. The feelings that were flooding her body made it hard to breathe, but she didn't care. She knew Elite, that he wouldn't last long, and she was right. He came without warning in a thin stream that oozed out of him and she sucked every drop of him down, carefully ensuring he didn't go flaccid.

"Yeah, baby, suck it dry," he told her.

'I'm really going to have to work on his verbal skills,' she thought.

She pulled off of him, tongue lingering for a last lick, and smiled at him.

"Ready for some more?" she asked.

She climbed up to face him, straddling him, and slowly lowered herself down onto his cock. He was softening a little so she treated him to some visual stimulation, hands playing upon her breasts, fingertips darting into her mouth, and she moaned. The last was easy to do because she could feel his excitement; it was like a large puppy, hyper and jumping up at people with no discipline or regulation. She felt him firming up inside her and she could feel what it felt like to him. She squeezed him and the feedback sensations were delicious. Slowly, still gripping him, she slid up and then down. They both groaned.

She rode him slowly, sucking the marrow from each sensation, carefully building up a reservoir of lust that threatened to burst its constraints at any time. Elite was glassy-eyed and panting and the sensations he felt were so much more shallow than hers it almost made her laugh. But she could feel a presence, her Master, and that drove all thoughts of hilarity away. His lust touched her and the desire swept her away into a blinding orgasm.

Snoring woke her. Blearily she opened her eyes and saw Elite, mouth open, snoring loud enough to shake the bed.

'Note to self, he sleeps elsewhere from now on,' she thought. 'And I've really got to find someone with more stamina and skill.'

She stretched and noted the ravenous hunger that tugged at her belly. She ordered food before slipping into the shower for a quick wash. She imagined that she could feel her Master's satisfaction, like a warm caress, and hoped it was more than wishful thinking. When the food arrived Elite woke up. He padded out of the bedroom with his pants on and tried to kiss her.

"Your breath is horrible," she told him. "Go brush, and take a shower."

"We're just going to get dirty again," he wheedled, pawing at her breast.

She pushed his hand away.

"We're not going to get anything again unless you go take a shower and clean yourself up," she told him.

He looked a little chagrined, but hurried into the bathroom.

Over breakfast she worked on him.

"I need some more help," she said. "Are you interested in doing some research work?"

"Same rates?" he inquired with a messy grin.

'Got you by the balls,' she thought. Aloud she said "Yes, I think so. I need you to locate a house for me. It needs to be fairly large and isolated. A little bit run down is fine, but I don't want a wreck."

"Sure. Simple. I'll set up a crawler to look at the databases, probably have to hack some of the proprietary systems, but that's not a big deal. Take me a couple of days to get the data to you."

"You do that," she told him, hand squeezing his thigh.

"I'll be very happy if you find me something I can use. Very happy," she emphasized.

He smiled again, with a mouth full of food, and she gave up on the idea of even attempting to improve him.

*********************

The retirement paperwork proved to be very simple to handle and Elite, or Edgar as he preferred not to be called, had come up with the idea of sending all her junk to an E-Bay re-seller. That had brought in a fair amount of money. The landlord had been pathetically willing to let Jane's niece take over the lease and had offered to do some work on her plumbing. Giolla was unsure if that was a really bad pick-up line or an attempt to install cameras in her bathroom, but either way she had demurred, although it had given her some new ideas of her own.

It actually took Elite four days to locate what she was looking for. It was part of an old mining facility.

"It's perfect," he had told her. "A volunteer group cleaned it up to prevent any toxic runoff and the mining company took all the equipment with them. It's got great big gravel roads to handle the mining trucks and it's surrounded by park land. Remote, but only forty minutes from town. The house for the miners is in great shape but no one wants to pay to have electricity run out to the property."

So she had rented a car and gone out to take a look. The site was, indeed, perfect for what she had in mind. It was going to take some work to make everything exactly the way she wanted it, but she had time.

****************

Giolla walked into the bank, determined but very, very nervous. In her life-that-was she had always rented property and distrusted banks, so this particular task was particularly intimidating. She wasn't sure she would have undertaken the task at all if she wasn't desperate to please her Master. She felt the thought of a caress pass through her body and knew this to be his encouragement. The thought that he approved, that he was watching and cared, made her moist. She smiled and squared her shoulders, secure in her determination.

"Mr. Watkins," she told the receptionist, "I'm Giolla, I have an appointment."

"Just a minute miss ...?" the receptionist paused.

"Just Giolla," she said. "I only use one name."

The receptionist smiled uncertainly and spoke into her headset before replying, "The office to your right, Miss Giolla. Have a nice day."

"Thank you," Giolla responded and walked over to the indicated office. The door was ajar and she knocked before pushing it further open and walking in.

The florid-faced man behind the desk stood up and smiled at her. It was a business smile right up until his eyes left her face and wandered down the sheer blouse that showed her camisole to the mini-skirt that was a good eight inches above her knees.

"Miss Giolla," he finally managed, "thank you for coming in to answer our questions."

"Not at all," she said. "I really appreciate the work your office is doing on my loan. This business is my dream."

She sat in the indicated chair across the desk from him and looked him over. He was a large man, overweight and probably approaching the medical definition of obese. His hair was thinning, but well-cared for, and not unattractive. His face was starting to hint at the jowls that were undoubtedly in his future, and red. She guessed he was a drinker.

"Our primary problem is, frankly, the nature of your business. My assessors and I are unclear as to what, exactly, your business will do. The description is very dry and clinical, but it sounds like it boils down to a brothel," he told her.

"It's not a brothel," Giolla replied emphatically. "It's a club for adults. As my business plan shows, I anticipate making the bulk of our profits from memberships. People will pay for access to the club and its facilities. Additional revenue streams will include live internet broadcasts, event hosting, and, down the line, product branding. The building is located convenient to three major metropolitan areas with a demonstrated demand for this type of business. Frankly, I would think your bank would be happy to invest in something like this."

"What, exactly, are people going to do at this club?" he asked.

She smiled at him. His eyes kept wandering from the papers on his desk to her legs, trying to see up her skirt. She parted her legs a little, teasing him with a glimpse of the uncovered flesh beneath the skirt.

"It's perhaps ... a little difficult to explain," she said carefully.

"I could show you," she offered.

Watkins swallowed hard and his eyes darted from her skirt to her face and back. She widened the gap between her legs a little to help encourage him.

"That ... that would be ... helpful," he stammered.

Giolla nodded. She was suddenly comfortable again. This was no longer a business meeting, it was something she knew and was frighteningly comfortable with. She stood and walked slowly around the manager's desk.

"People will want to feel safe," she explained. "When they feel safe, that they are in the company of people they trust, they can relax and be the person they really desire to be."

She squatted down on the floor next to his chair and ran her hand up the leg of his pants until she reached his crotch. She winked at him and slowly pulled down his zipper.

"This opportunity is a rare treasure for most people," she continued as she reached her hand inside his pants to snake his cock out, "so they will pay a great deal for the opportunity. The high membership price will help to keep the least pleasant people out and will make it possible to hire staff, people who want to use the club but can't afford a membership. This will give the club an exclusive air and help ensure success."

Her hands began to gently stroke Watkins' penis. He was surprisingly large, but not yet entirely hard, which was another surprise to her. He was staring at her with unabashed lust emanating from his entire face. She turned his chair so that she could kneel between his legs and bent her mouth to him.

He groaned as she merely kissed the glans. She smiled and opened her mouth, letting her lips and tongue graze the head of his cock with light kisses. Slowly she drew him into her, unconcerned and unhurried. As her mouth worked her hands were not idle. They stroked the remaining length of his shaft and darted into his pants to cup his balls and gently massage. It was a disappointment to her when he groaned and began to cum into her mouth. She recovered quickly, though, clamping down on him and sucking hard while her hands continued to milk him.

She pulled her mouth off of him and gave him a few quick strokes with her hand. Smiling wickedly she looked up at him.

"It's still nice and hard," she cooed.

His lust-filled expression made her giggle. She stood up and bent over the desk, facing away from him. Her hands slid back and hiked her skirt up around her waist.

"Ooh I'm so wet," she told him.

He made a strangled sound and lunged for her, thrusting and missing. She reached back between her legs and took hold of him, guiding him into her. There was nothing wrong with him, she realized as he thrust roughly home, but this simply wasn't pinnacle sex. He felt good thrusting into her and the situation was exciting; someone might knock at the door or walk in at any moment. But it just wasn't the religious experience she craved. She continued to push back against him and quietly encourage him until she realized he was trying to make her cum. She looked back at him and nearly burst into laughter. His face was a violent red, almost a purple, and he was gasping like a broken steam engine.

She took pity on him then and faked it, moaning and thrashing as if it were the best thing she had ever been given. His honor satisfied, he came moments later in a warm rush and then collapsed back into his seat. Giolla turned around and knelt, carefully licking him clean. When she was finished she gave him another wink and licked her lips.

"You'll have to come out to the club when we open, Mr. Watkins. I think you'll enjoy it," she purred.

*********************

She phoned Edgar and told him she had work to do that evening so that he wouldn't come over and keep her awake. Then she ate a good meal and made her offering. The pleasure exploded out of her as it had before and she collapsed into the warm embrace of her Master's approval.

She opened her eyes to find a bedroom so opulent that it defied the power of description. She smiled and rolled over to the weight on the bed next to her.

"Master," she breathed, and kissed him.

He returned her kiss, tongue forcing its way into her mouth, even as he held her attempts to mount him at bay. In frustration she began to rub herself against his thigh, smearing his skin with her honey. He held her like this, ravishing her mouth, until she came in shuddering pleasure. His sense of approval coursed through her body and spurred her desire to please him to new heights. She tried, again, to mount him but he prevented her.

"Hear me," he commanded.

She whimpered and bit her lower lip in utter frustration, but she obeyed, pulling away to kneel on the bed.

"You have been thinking of discarding the boy," he stated.

"He has his uses, Master, but his manners are horrible and his skills in bed are unworthy of you," Giolla explained.

"Then you will teach him," he told her. "I do not discard my servants and my priestess will adhere to my standards."

"Better to send him away, Master, and find a new servant, easier to train," she argued.

"No." The word was spoken in a normal tone of voice, but Giolla felt it rumble through her bones.

"But Master," she began.

"Enough. My command should be sufficient. As it is not, more forceful means are necessary."

He rose from the bed, dragging her across the floor by her hair. She scrambled along behind him on her hands and knees until he stopped and pulled her up into a kneeling position.

"Master?" she asked.

"Be quiet," he commanded.

He plucked a nipple clamp out of the air and attached it to her left breast. The process was repeated with the right and then he attached a chain to one and drew it through a ring in the floor before attaching it to the other clamp. This pulled Giolla down close to the floor and left her ass raised high in the air.

She heard a whistling sound and a flash of pain followed closely by the sound of leather striking her flesh. She cried out in pain and her body jerked. The chain yanked painfully at her nipples and she yelped again. She dropped her face to the floor as another blow struck her ass and forced herself to remain still. It was a difficult task to manage. She was very frightened by this and, worst of all, she could feel his disappointment. She wanted to turn to him and apologize, but he had commanded her to be quiet. So she remained still, accepting his punishment as a penance, hoping that her obedience now would wash away the disappointment he felt at her past disobedience. And still she waited.

"You understand now," he said. "I am not a harsh master, but I will be obeyed in all that I command."

He let the words hang in the air for a minute before continuing, "You may speak now."

"Thank you, Master, for your correction. I only desire to please you and I will not disappoint you again," she said in a rush.

She felt his hand stroke the lines of fire on her ass, and where his flesh touched her the pain vanished. She remained still, obedient to his will, and hoped.

He chuckled then, a throaty sound born of lust the likes of which she could not understand. "Yes, my priestess, you will be rewarded for your obedience."

She felt him kneeling behind her and the head of his cock pressed against her wetness and then into her, filling her almost to the point of pain. She smiled into the floor and exhaled deeply, relaxing her muscles to better accommodate him.

"Uhhmmm. Thank you, Master," she breathed.

He pistoned into her body and she began to feel his pleasure, to catch glimpses of what he saw, and the combination filled a raging desire that had been hiding in the background of her body since last she had been with him. She moaned loudly and ground back against him, heedless of the painful tugs at her nipples, and thanked him and begged him for more and lost herself in a jumble of raw emotion that culminated in a screaming acceptance of pleasure as his cum ran down her thighs.

Otto26
Otto26
78 Followers
12