The Diary Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She awoke in the bed in her room, wet and hungry for more. Groaning, she slipped out of the bed and padded out to the kitchen to find some food and call Edgar.

****************

The idea of closing the circle scared her. She was terrified of losing her contact with her Master. But he had reassured her, taught her how to improve upon her techniques, and had promised her she would be successful. In the final balance, what mattered was that she trusted him and would obey.

Part of the technique involved a sacrifice, which was why she was in The Breakers tonight. She scanned the room and found the face she was looking for. She walked over to a small booth and slid in next to a dark-haired woman in a tight t-shirt and, if it were possible, tighter jeans.

"Thank you, dear," she told the woman.

Then she turned her attention to the man across the table from her.

"Hello Alex," she purred, "have you been waiting patiently?"

The man was stunned and it took him a moment to recover.

"Giolla! I thought you blew me off," he confessed.

"Not yet, Alex, but the night is young," she replied.

"Excuse me," the young woman snapped.

"Not at all, dear," Giolla said, "I'm the one who's interrupting. I'm Giolla, by the way. And you are?" she asked as she extended her hand.

"I'm Gina," the woman said, ignoring the extended hand, "and Alex is my date."

"Wonderful! Are you up for a foursome?"

Gina stared at her in shock. Giolla rubbed her foot up Alex's leg.

"You see, I need Alex here to fuck me senseless. Wild, athletic, crazed-weasel sex. But I wouldn't want you to feel left out, so you're invited too."

She knew the words were a mistake the moment she uttered them. Gina's shock was rapidly becoming rage and when it erupted, Giolla was afraid, it might be enough to derail the lust she felt boiling in Alex. In fact ... Giolla concentrated and realized she could actually feel Alex's emotions. Her Master's words came back to her and she smiled beatifically, transferring that smile to Gina.

"I'm sorry, Gina," Giolla apologized, "I'm being rude and I really don't mean to be."

She placed her hand on Gina's and felt the anger, and the hurt and confusion that drove it, swirling in the younger woman. She focused her mind on Alex and then ... pushed, trying to let Gina feel Alex's emotions, his raw lust for both of the women, but also his genuine fondness for Gina.

"I'm completely serious about the foursome and I have to confess that I find Alex fuckably attractive, but that's all that it is. You aren't too disappointed, I hope, Alex?"

He was. She could tell. But his disappointment was tempered by his attraction to Gina and her attraction to him. It was hard for Giolla to talk while acting as a conduit in this fashion, but it was worth the effort. She could feel Gina and Alex subconsciously sharing their emotions, each feeding off of and reinforcing the other, and all of it tinged with Giolla's omnipresent need.

"That's ..." Gina started.

"I'm not ..." Alex tried to say.

Giolla smiled at them. "I'm spoiling your evening. Should I go?"

Gina slowly shook her head.

"Don't," Alex said. "It's a shock. Not something that happens to me everyday. What do you say, Gina? I'd like to give it a try, but not if you're uncomfortable with it."

Gina's brow furrowed slightly as she thought.

***********************

Giolla could feel everything: Alex's cock driving deeply into her sex, Edgar's salty length reaching to the back of her throat, the way Gina's wet pussy felt and tasted on Edgar's sloppy tongue, Alex's tongue forcing itself deeper into Gina's mouth as she mewled into his. In her and through her they all shared the experience, each contributing their sensations and emotions and receiving back more than they gave. Of the four of them only Giolla retained any sort of sense of self, the other three were completely subsumed by the experience. But where they could, and had, experienced release, the pressure only continued to build in Giolla. It had become a little uncomfortable a short while before. Not the delightful I'm-going-to-be-so-sore-tomorrow feeling of athletic sex, but rather more like a building anxiety, a need to pee that couldn't be filled.

'Please, Master,' she silently prayed, 'accept this gift, freely given in love. Come to us, Master.'

Then she screamed. The pressure ripped out of her, the pleasure so intense that it actually was painful. She imagined she could see it, multi-colored tiny strips of lightning connecting her body to the floor of the consecrated building. The pain drained out of her and she collapsed to the ground, Alex, Edgar, and Gina gasping their concern as they tried to find out what had happened to her.

"She has been my obedient servant," a deep voice said.

Giolla managed to open her eyes enough to make out a tall and somehow extravagantly masculine form walking towards her. The others moved aside for him and he scooped her up in his arms. She knew then, when she felt his flesh on hers.

"M-master," she managed.

"Giolla. My first and favorite. My faithful High Priestess. I am pleased with you. You will be well rewarded," he rumbled.

"Use me for your pleasure, Master," Giolla whispered, "I ask nothing else."

"No, you wouldn't," he laughed cheerfully. "But first you must rest. Edgar," he said to the surprised young man, "You have also done well. Please make sure we have some food in the house. Giolla will need a large meal when she awakes. Please also see to Alex and Gina's transportation. Though," he continued, shifting his glance to the young couple holding hands to one side of him, "you are very welcome to stay."

His glance traveled over them and he smiled. "Love. I pale beside the merest flicker of that flame. Yes, you are both welcome to stay here if you like. I must heal Giolla now and will not rejoin you for some hours."

The faint "Yes, Master," that came from Edgar's lips trailed after him as he carried Giolla out of the room.

"I am very pleased with you, Giolla," he repeated.

"Thank you, Master," Giolla whispered. "Thank you."

12