The Diary Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lhleroux
lhleroux
18 Followers

He was looking down at me with the same smug look Michael had on his face when he forced me to my knees and made me suck his cock. Steven eased the head of his cock over my lips, tightening my grip on my head as he thrust his hips, the head of his cock trapped in my mouth. My tongue lashed out at it, licking and sucking for all I was worth. He began to fuck my mouth, his hips moving forward and backward, unable to pull away, my head trapped by the bed. I had nowhere to go and Steven knew it. His cock began to go deeper into my mouth. Would he throat fuck me like Michael? My legs scissored open and closed, tightening the muscles in my pussy, looking for any kind of stimulation. I wanted a cock inside me, but I settled for sucking Steven's cock. Or should I say I tongued it as he face fucked me. I couldn't move, his hands holding my head from turning, his cock piercing my lips and digging deep into my mouth. He never stopped fucking my mouth, even when my tongue tired.

"Don't stop," Steven becoming more demanding the deeper he fucked my mouth. He stopped the first time the head of his cock bumped to the back of my mouth, my mind remembering how Michael had forced it down my throat the first time, uncaring about how I felt. He didn't pause again, this time the head of his cock popping into my throat, my choking muffled by the flesh that jammed my lips. I couldn't see anything, his belly jammed into my face as he began to fuck my throat. The room was filled with our erotic coupling, my choking and gagging louder the deeper he went. His belly slapped against my lips, the head of his cock deep in my gullet. I only wished he would touch me, sure that I would cum like a trained dog. He fucked my mouth for long minutes before he pulled his cock from my throat. I tried to suck as much air into my lungs, my breathing ragged. He pulled off of me, his cock dripping with my spit, pulling from my lips to the head of his cock in a stringy line.

"Fuck me!" I spread my legs as wide as I could, my hips rising up, my body action saying the same thing my mouth did. He was stroking his cock as he looked at my drenched pussy.

"What's going on?" The voice was unmistakable, my heart losing a beat, my legs closing, my hands trying to find something to wrap around me, tugging on the tie that was holding them pinned to the bed, suddenly realizing how naked I was. And bound. Steven stood back from the bed, a shocked look on his face, his body turning red in shame as the General stood in the doorway looking at the both of us, naked and aroused.

"I said, 'what is going on?"

"IIIII'mmm sorry, Sir," Steven did manage to stammer, but he looked defenseless, standing naked in front of the General, though his cock was still hard.

"Tying her up, Steven. Was that your idea or hers?" Michael looked at me, his eyes staring at my naked body, my eyes looking down, seeing the thick cock in his pants growing before my eyes.

"Mine, Sir." Steven was getting his voice back.

"Untie her and both of you get dressed." He began to turn around and leave the room.

"Don't leave," my voice suddenly blurting out. Steven looked at me, a shocked look on his face. Michael turned around and stared at me.

"What did you say?" His question was aimed at me.

"I said, 'don't leave.'" I pushed my hands higher over my head, arching my naked breasts up. Then I spread my legs, bringing them up and bowing them out until my drenched pussy was obscenely exposed. His eyes didn't leave my pussy.

Steven looked at me, his cock growing harder. "What are you doing, Jessie?"

"I told you, Steven, when you tied me up. Do anything you want. Treat me as your sex slave. The General's cock looks like he is interested." I began to move my hips as though I was fucking an imaginary lover. "Both of you can have me." I am sure I came when I said that, a shudder running through my body, the bed wet beneath me.

Michael looked at Steven, his son sporting a harder cock then his father's. "Have you ever shared a girl before, Steven?" I knew he already knew the answer, but he was trying to get Steven's approval, though it surprised me that he did. He usually did exactly what he wanted.

Steven looked at me, his hand moving down to his cock, stroking it slowly as he watched me fuck the air. "No, but this one wants to, Sir." It was the first time I ever saw Steven smile at his father. It was as though they had this special bond between them. Me.

"I think you already had her mouth, why don't you fuck her, and I'll see how good she can suck cock." Michael was already starting to take off his clothes, Steven kneeling between my legs. "Don't disappoint my father," Steven boldly exclaimed to me. "Do a good job sucking his cock."

"EEEEEEHH," the breath shoved out of me as Steven fucked hard into my wet pussy. Not the softness I was used to. He was fucking his sex slave. I shoved my hips up, taking all of him inside me, my pussy gripping his cock as though I missed him for a long time. My eyes were on Michael as he stripped naked, his hand stroking his cock as he knelt next to my head. His hand turned me toward him. "Open wide, Jessie. I'm going to face fuck you. All you have to do is tongue me; I'll do the rest." He rubbed the head of his cock over my lips, feeling the familiar heat of his organ. I let him slip in into my mouth, my lips clamping down tight around it, my tongue trying hard to please him. His hand pushed the hair from my eyes, rubbing my face gently, something new for Michael. And he acted like it was the first time in my mouth, his words encouraging me to please him. "Yes, that's the way, Jessie. Lick it just beneath the head. Can you feel it jerk in your mouth? It likes that."

I felt him pushing his cock farther into my mouth, my tongue pushed out of the way, knowing where he was going with it. I breathed heavily through my nose as the thick head of his cock popped into my throat, choking me as it plugged the tight passage. His hands held my head tightly, submissively, all the while Steven's hands urged my hips to dance my pussy on his cock. I was being taken hard by the two men in my life. All while bound and defenseless. I came again, my body shuddering through the orgasm, the twin cocks spearing my two orifices. I felt Michael's cock deep in my throat, my muscles forced to massage it, rippling up and down his organ. Would they both cum in me?

Michael suddenly pulled his cock out of her mouth, not wanting to cum there. He had better ideas. "Turn her onto her side, but don't take your cock out of her, Steven." It was Michael's demanding voice back again, taking charge. Steven obeyed without question, both of us turning onto our side, my back to Michael. What was he going to do I naively thought? I had never even thought of such a thing. But when I felt Michael behind me, his hard, hot cock rubbing on my naked ass cheeks I began to get scared. No way could he fit it in my pussy already jammed full with Steven's cock. There was only one place left. I turned my head, looking at the lust in his eyes. His hand slid his cock up between my cheeks, running it up and down my sweat-drenched cock. Each time it passed over my anus, my pussy would flutter uncontrollably. And that only made Steven's cock jerk in pleasure as my muscles gripped it possessively. "Please," I begged. "Not there."

Steven looked at me, not understanding. "What's the matter," he asked me so tenderly. "What's he doing?" He looked so concerned, but his hips kept moving, his cock still fucking me, each time pushing me back onto Michael's waiting cock. I knew once Michael was in my ass. Yes, I said it, my ass. He was going to sodomize me.

"It's okay," I tried to say convincingly though I didn't know how I was going to take two of them between my legs at one time. "I said I wanted to be treated like a sex slave." Michael whispered into my ear, his hands holding my hips still as the head of his cock pressed against my tiny hole. His cock was so hard and wet, almost as though he had cum already. It felt huge, battering at my backside, seeking entrance to such an intimate hole. "Push out on your asshole, open up and it will be easier." He grunted in my ear as he pressed his hips forward, feeling my hole resisting as best as it could. But pinned between two demanding cocks it didn't last long. The next time Steven fucked his cock inside my pussy, feeling harder this time as though he was trying to drive me back onto his father's cock, my anus spread wide, stretching until I thought it would tear. Then I felt it, the head of his cock slipping past my tight muscle, my asshole spread wide until it gripped the head of his cock, feeling his hot flesh in my rectum. "AAGGGG," I couldn't help the gaps that escaped from my lips. It felt like one huge cock between my legs. Steven suddenly froze.

Michael was unconcerned, leaning over me. "Such a nice, tight asshole, Jessie. Does it feel big inside you?" He made his cock jerk inside me, stretching me wider. Steven began to fuck me again, my insides stretched tightly around two demanding cocks. Michael grunted again, the head of his cock sliding deeper inside me, stretching me from the inside. It felt so big, Michael pulling out a bit, feeling like my insides were dragged out behind it, then he thrust back in, feeling like I was swallowing it as it pushed into my guts. Half of his cock was inside my asshole, not believing that, in spite of being so full. Two thick cocks began to work me over, my bound hands tugging on the tie that kept them pinned to the headboard, feeling the submission as my two lovers fucked me at the same time. I came the first time Michael bottomed out in my guts, my stomach cramping, feeling my pussy clench uncontrollably on Steven's cock. When they were both inside me, my insides stretched tightly around their hot flesh, I came with such an explosive orgasm that I screamed out in pleasure, surprising Steven. But he came, flooding my insides as the orgasm continued to roll over my body. Michael began to fuck my asshole harder, making me take his cock in full thrusts that buried the head of his cock deep in my guts.

Steven didn't even pull out when he came, staying inside me, probably enjoying the contractions around his cock as Michael sodomized me hard and fast. It took Michael a couple of minutes before he came, another orgasm hitting me as I felt the first powerful spurt of cum blasting my guts with his hot cum. My insides gripped his cock with each jet of cum, my body jerking and shuddering as I came again, feeling Steven's cock begin to get hard in me again.

They both pulled out of me at the same time, feeling like I was being pulled apart as my insides felt like they were being yanked out. I did as he ordered, Michael putting his soiled cock into my mouth, grimacing as I dutifully cleaned his cock like a good sex slave would. Before I was finished, Michael was hard again, this time Steven behind me. Michael put his erect cock into my cum-drenched pussy, feeling Steven behind me. My newly opened sphincter accepted Steven's cock with barely a shudder, his cock sliding in on Michael's cum as the two men in my life began to fuck me in their powerful sandwich for a second time. My body was shoved back and forth between the twin cocks like a rag doll, one shoving in as the other pulled out.

I couldn't even count or remember how many times I came or how many loads of cum that they unloaded in my body that day. They took all three of my holes, my mouth used to arouse them erect again and again. Michael finally left us alone, Steven holding my so tenderly. I could still feel both of them in my asshole, a constant reminder of the many times that they sodomized me.

* * *

I often spend nights at Steven's house, waking up in the middle of the big bed in the morning. Not Steven's bed but Michael's. I would wake up first, knowing my place in life. My hands would find both of my men's cock hard as they sleep, my mouth slipping over each one to get them wet for when they would wake up. Today I am on my belly, Michael lying on top of me, his cock slipping between my cheeks, the head wet from my spit slipping into my asshole with a powerful rut. He fucked me hard, Steven waiting patiently for his turn. I've never been so happy, feeling Michael's cum jetting into my ass tube, Steven pulling me up onto my knees so he could take me in a hole that was not so cum drenched, fucking my pussy from behind. And Michael played with my hanging tits, pulling and yanking on my nipples until they hurt so good, his other hand between my thighs and treating my pleasure button harshly until I came with Steven.

The End

lhleroux
lhleroux
18 Followers
12