The Diary of a Bad Boy

Story Info
An affair between a dirty boy and married slut.
7.9k words
4.18
44.5k
42
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Ted and this is a little story of my involvement with a mature married woman named Janice. This was nothing new for me as I love fucking mature married women. They really reach their sexual peak in their middle thirties to forties and often times they begin to feel neglected. Their sexual appetite becomes voracious and I make myself available to satisfy their urges. I've gotten several pregnant and they loved it, but I digress.

Janice is about 42 and has been married for about 18 years. She has two children, a girl and a boy, a senior and junior in high school, respectively. Janice is a very pretty woman, 5'5" inches in height, 34 C in the bust, gorgeous legs and ass. She has shoulder length dark hair with a few silver streaks. I'm about 6', 35, 185. As for me, I've been married for about 8 years in what could be called a tempestuous relationship meaning that there were some shenanigans on both sides but we kinda got off on it...

One day I was working out with my buddy, Scott, at the health club. My wife was out of town for a couple of days visiting her mother. We had ridden over together and were just finishing up. Scott says to me.

"I've got to stop at this friend's house to pick up some papers."

"Fine, whatever," I replied.

We soon got to this nice suburban house and Scott said, "Marci is expectIng us, come on. She'll want us to come inside for a beer or some other refreshment."

"Huh?" was my response. Since it was all of 25 degrees, I decided that it was better than sitting in the car.

We went to the door and Scott rang the bell. The door opened and there stood an attractive middle-aged woman, forty-ish. Her long brown hair was in a french braid but her dress seemed a bit unusual. She was wearing a low cut blouse showcasing her ample D tits, a tiny tiny skirt and spike heels.

"Hi, Scott. I'm glad you finally got here. You must be Ted. I'm pleased to finally meet you."

"I'm pleased to meet you, too." I replied beginning to think something more was in the air.

"Get in here, out of the cold, boys. Scott, would you like the usual? Ted, I have beer, wine, liquor..."

"Do you have any Scotch?"

"Sure."

"I'll have a little on the rocks."

"Great"

Marci secured our drinks and we were sitting around just shooting the shit although she was all over Scott. It was obvious from the decorations in the house that Marci was married and had a couple of older kids so I was still a little perplexed as to what was going on. Then the door bell rang.

"Excuse me, boys. That must be Janice"

I heard another woman's voice.

"Hi, Marci. Are you going to let me in or are you going to let me freeze out here. Who are your friends?" Janice said without any preconceived ideas as to what was going on.

"This is my friend, Scott and his buddy, Ted." Marci replied

"Hello, Scott and Ted, nice to meet you."

Marci and Janice then had a little conversation within earshot.

"Where's Steve? You know, your husband." asked Janice.

"On a business trip." replied Marci.

"What's going on?" inquired Janice.

Marci answered with a little bullshit, "I thought that with John out of town on his little ski trip, you could use a little company and play a little Trivial Pursuit."

Janice readily conceded the point, "Yeah, I'm a little lonely and pissed off but what else is new. Play a little Trivial Pursuit, that sounds innocent enough."

Marci offered Janice some wine which was eagerly accepted.

I could see that Janice had seen all of our wedding bands so she was fairly reserved however after about an hour and 4 glasses of wine later, she was loosening up as we all were. She was feeling pretty good and she was laughing at our corny jokes. Scott was beginning to touch Marci in a suggestive manner and making some "sexy" remarks. Marci was obviously enjoying it all.

Scott had moved over sitting right next to Marci and was fondling her leg. Marci in the middle of a question asked us if we wanted to smoke a little dope.

She secured the pot and lit up a joint. Scott, Marci and I took a couple of hits and Marci motioned over to Janice to try it.

Janice laughed, "Marijuana? I haven't done that since college. OK. OK. I'll take a hit."

Twenty minutes later, Scott and Marci are locked in an embrace and are sensuously exchanging their tongues.

Janice was high as a kite and she giggled, "Are you feeling good Ted?" I nodded.

Janice was beginning to look longingly at Marci and Scott, so I decided to stay in the spirit of things, I slid over next to her and tried to kiss her.

"Don't, please don't, My Husband." she whimpered but her body was boiling hot and melting. I pushed my tongue into her mouth and rather than resisting, she began to suck on it, HARD.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm, please stop. I can't do this." She protested.

By this time, Scott has Marci's blouse and bra removed and he's sucking and squeezing her tits. Marci was loudly moaning obviously loving it.

I was nibbling on Janice's neck and she was holding me in tight.

"More Baby, I Love that, What am I saying?" She blurted out but she held me in tight. She wanted more.

"Oooooohhhhhhhhhh!" Janice moaned.

Meanwhile, Scott had gotten Marci out of all her clothes and was slurping on her pussy. I could see that the sight of his head between Marci's spread legs was driving Janice wild. Marci was hissing,

"Lick my hot and wet pussy, lover. Make me cum," Marci was pulling Scott's head tight into her groin and her head was back with her chin in the air.

I started french kissing Janice again but I stopped to rip open her blouse. I popped her bra and began sucking and squeezing her tits. Her large dark nipples were rock hard and she pushed her tits hard into my mouth as I sucked on them hard.

"Stop, please, I can't do this." She begged but there was no resistance. She wanted it.

"Oh God Baby, Oh God." she cried."

Marci's back was arched and she was screaming. She was cumming hard on Scott's mouth.

Janice was in a fever pitch now. She wanted to be fucked.

"Take your shirt off, I want to feel your chest." She hissed.

I didn't stop with my shirt. I took off every bit of clothing and she took a lustful look at my raging erection. I push a full 8 inches when completely erect and my cock is thick with a huge juicy knob. I then removed the rest of Janice's clothing. Her pussy was dripping wet.

"NOOOOOO, stoppppp PLEASE STOP."

But the look in her eyes said FUCK, FUCK, FUCK. She was on the verge of losing it by just watching Scott pummel Marci's pussy with his cock. Her legs were straight in the air and her feet were flailing around as she was fucking. The fwop, fwop, fwop of slapping flesh was intoxicating.

I went down on Janice. She grabbed my hair. The conversation was very one-sided. She did all the talking.

"OH JEEZUSS, He's licking my pussy, that velvet tongue is in my pussy. MY CLIT IS EXPLODING, I'M CUUUUUUMMMMMINNNNNGGGG." she screamed.

"STOOOOPPPPPPPPP, AIYEEEEEEEEEE, JEEEZUS CHRIST"

"FUCK ME NOW, FUCK ME, I DEMAND YOU FUCK ME"

"OHHH MYYY GGOOOODDDDDD"

"MARCI, THE BASTARD IS FUCKING ME, THE BASTARD IS ACTUALLY FUCKING ME." She screamed.

"DON'T CUM IN ME, oh god fuck me, fuck, fuck, fuck UH, UH, UH, UH, Ooooohhhh, UH, UH, YESSSSSSSSSS!!"

"DON'T CUM INSIDE MY PUSSY, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, THERE, THERE. HARDER"

The talking didn't mean a thing. This slut wanted my seed in the worst way. The way she had her legs in the air spread wide open and the way she dug into my ass meant she wanted my cum.

"Look Slut, I don't give a shit that you're married. You want my cum and you know it. I'm going to flood your cunt all night long. You know what, bitch, You love it." I hissed.

"DON'T CUM INSIDE ME..."

I was pumping like a mad man. I could tell she felt my cock throbbing and getting ready to explode inside of her. When she realized that I wasn't going to pull out, she relaxed and came again.

The swelling of hot lava inside me was excruciating. I had to release. I felt a tiny drop leave my knob and then the explosion. I was shuddering and quivering as I shot rope after rope of white hot sticky goo inside my lover's pussy. She kept screaming,

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. DON'T STOP. KEEP FUCKING MMMMEEE!!"

I drained every drop of my hot semen inside of her.

I stayed inside of her until my dick started getting soft. She was giggling like a school girl when my cock finally slid out. There was a string of cum leaking from my cock and she took my dick and let the cum drop onto her tongue and gently moved up to lick me clean.

She was laughing and giggling,

"I feel so wonderful. Baby, fuck me again." with that she started licking my cock knob and moving her mouth up and down on my shaft. I was getting excited and another erection began to bloom.

"Hey Marci, did your fuck toy cum inside of you?"

"Of course, Janice. I can see though that Ted really filled you up, you're leaking all over the sofa."

"Sorry"

"Don't sweat it, Scotty has left his cum everywhere in the house."

Janice looked me in the eye, "Fuck me, Baby, Fuck me HARDER and FASTER than the first time. I want all of your cum in my pussy".

I positioned her on her knees on the sofa and put my cock just inside her pussy lips.

"I WANT YOUR COCK INSIDE ME."

I pushed it deep inside her pussy and began to pump.

"Oooooohhh, So Deep uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh,"

As I was fucking her, I massaged her swollen clit. Her undulating tits were swinging uncontrollably with each thrust. She was getting more and more vocal.

"SPREAD MY ASS CHEEKS, I want to feel your dick up to my neck.UH, UH, UH, UH, UH

FASTER, FASTER. MAKE YOUR BABY CUM. UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH"

I grabbed her hair to pull her head up as I was pummeling her sopping cunt. My cock was throbbing so hard. I was getting ready to paint her cervix with another flood of cum. There wasn't any pretense this time around. She demanded my fuck juice.

"POP THAT COCK. SHOOT THAT CUM IN ME. I LOVE IT. LOVE IT, LOVE IT"

"UNNNNNNNNNNNNHHHHHHHHHHH" was all I could say when I exploded inside her.

We were resting in between our carnal pleasures. I was gently licking her back and ass while we were watching Scott fuck the bejeezus out of Marci. Janice looked over her shoulder at me with lust in her eyes and cooed.

"I love having all of your cum swimming inside me. I feel fabulous."

Janice then laughed and yelled at Scott, "PUMP YOUR CUM IN HER. MAKE HER A CUM SLUT TOO."

I was really beginning to wonder how a demure conservative housewife could become such a horny fucking animalistic slut. Janice turned her attention back to me.

"Lie there Baby, I want to taste you. MMMMmmmmmmmmm. I love the way your dick twitches when I lick it. I love your cum."

I had an erection again. She looked at me with unbelievable lust, "I want it in me, fuck me Teddy, on the floor. Pin my legs wide open and fuck me deep. I crave your seed."

I did as I was told and sunk my cock inside her up to the hilt and began to pump.

"THAT'S IT, PRECIOUS, FUCK MY BRAINS OUT. OOOHHH, OOOHHH, OOOHHH, OOOHHH, OOOHHH, OOOHHH, OOOHHH, CUM IN ME, FUCK THIS MOMMY, FUCK A BABY INTO THIS MOMMY."

"ARRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!" I blew my seed inside her a third time.

We were resting again and I was looking at my lover. She had a full wonderful dark muff but by this time it had been soaked time and again with my semen and Janice just reveled in it. She laughed and cooed at me.

"I know you think that I'm such an evil slut but, you know what, I don't FUCKING care. I deserve to be fucked like that and I'm going to keep fucking you."

"I guess I need to clean up and go home now in case John calls from Colorado."

"Not yet, baby," I whispered. I was hard again. I rolled her on her back. She wrapped her legs around me and we fucked again. I came inside her a fourth time." We went our separate ways shortly after that.

TWO WEEKS LATER...

Marci invited me and my wife, Jane, to a party at her house. It was a straight party. I accepted. I hadn't seen Janice since our unbelievable initial meeting. I was standing around with Scott and his wife and Jane sipping on a drink when Janice walked in with her husband. She looked fabulous. Her hair was lying seductively on her shoulders. She was wearing a low cut little black dress with very sheer expensive black hose and spike heels

I overheard Janice say.

"Hi Marci, Steve, Thanks for inviting us. John, Dear, go get us some drinks."

He went obediently to get the refreshments.

"Marci, where's Ted?"

Marci pointed over to the corner where I was standing. When Jane had left to mingle, Janice strolled over seductively swinging her cake and cooed,

"Hi Teddy, Like it? It's all for you."

"You look fabulous, Baby" I enthused. She gave me a broad smile and whispered,

"Meet me at the bottom of the basement stairs in 30 minutes."

30 minutes later - 8:00 pm

I met her at the appointed time and place. There was no one around. She took my hand,

"Teddy, in here. This is Hank's room, Marci's eldest. He's in college and we can fuck in here. Lock the door."

I took her and held her tight. Our open mouths met and she began to suck on my tongue. I unfastened her dress and bra and they fell to the floor. simultaneously she unfastened my pants and helped me remove my shirt etc. We embraced naked swapping our tongues. She whispered in my ear,

"No Darling, I didn't wear any panties. My sopping wet pussy belongs to you."

I began sucking on her beautiful erect nipples while gently caressing her clit. She was melting on my hand.

"Put me on the bed, Teddy. I want you to slurp on my pussy and suck on my clit. I've missed you so much."

Positioning her on the bed, I gently spread her legs to gain access to that glorious furry pussy and began to make love to her with my tongue.

"Lick that clit, Honey. Make your Slut Mommy cum."

Moments later she begged me,

"OOooooohhhhhhhhhhh, finger fuck me, Oh God, Oh God."

She was frozen stiff with her back arched. There was a breathless gasp and then she yelled

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" She was cumming and convulsing on my hand. She shuddered hard for a minute or two and began to slowly come down.

We were locked in an embrace while she caught her breath and she whispered to me,

"I want to suck your cock."

She proceeded to make music on my love flute. She licked and sucked all around my swollen knob. She ran her mouth up and down my rock hard shaft and licked and nibbled all around my nut sack. I was fit to explode. She cooed at me with a lustful smile.

"Like that Baby? It makes me so hot to hear you moan."

I had to fuck her. I positioned her on her hands and knees,

"Baby, I've got to be inside you. My cock is begging to be inside your pussy."

"Oooooohhhh, push your pole deep in me and pump me, baby, pump me." She groaned.

I began to slowly thrust the full length of my shaft while fingering her clit. She was moaning loudly,

"Spread my ass cheeks, baby. uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh"

I stood partially up on the bed to get a more acute angle,

"FUCK ME, FUCK ME uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh"

It was too much and she exploded on my cock. This married woman was the horniest bitch I've ever seen.

"UNNNNNNNHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

"Baby, we're really getting too loud, people will hear us." I protested after she recovered some.

"I don't care if I'm too loud, just pin my legs back and FUCK ME." she demanded.

She rolled on her back, spread her legs wide in the air and moved me over her pussy. I sunk my rock hard cock inside her and began to really pummel her pussy. She moaned loudly as I fucked her,

"UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH"

Her legs and feet were flying uncontrollably in the air with the uninhibited animalistic fucking that that was occurring and the bed was rhythmically squeaking in violent protest.

That moment of no return was rapidly approaching. My molten cum was burning inside me and wanted to explode inside Janice's begging pussy. She could feel the intensity of my throbbing cock and as I got closer to cumming, She started pulling me in tighter and tighter.

"FUCK YOUR SLUT MOMMY, CUM IN HER PUSSY, KNOCK ME UP."

With that I shot several massive molten ropes of love seed inside her.

"UUUNNNNNHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH."

I was out of breath but she wanted more and more fucking.

"Mount me baby, fuck me again, I need more cum."

I was still hard. I pushed her legs back almost to her ears and put my full body weight on her. I started to slowly rock to try to maintain my erection. She whispered in my ear.

"Take me baby, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh"

Suddenly, I heard a man's voice at the top of the stairs call "Janice". I was going to pull out. Thank God, the door was locked. Janice whispered in my ear,

"Ssshhhhhhh, That's John but don't you dare pull out, keep fucking me, The door is locked. uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh"

They were at the door testing the door knob. We both knew they could hear the moaning, the slapping flesh and the squeaking bed. They began to laugh. and her husband said, "I hope Marci is having a lot of fun." Marci had quite the reputation and it was obvious that they thought Marci was the slut being fucked. As they walked off, Janice said,

"Teddy, fuck me harder, cum in my pussy. UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH"

My cock was throbbing again and I was going to shoot another load deep in her hot cunt.

"THAT'S IT, HARDER, HARDER, RIGHT THERE. OOOOOOOHHHHH THAT'S THE SPOT. I CRAVE YOUR BABY."

I spewed my hot lava.

"UNNNNNNHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH."

We were lying in bed with my cum all over the place. Janice kissed me and said,

"We need to get back upstairs but I've got all this cum in me. Hand me that kid's t-shirt on the chair so I can wipe myself."

As she was wiping the cum from her vagina she continued,

"Ted we need several uninterrupted hours to really fuck ourselves silly. What's your schedule look like?"

This was Saturday night. I worked Real Estate and had no real work on Monday.

Janice said, "Be at my house on Monday at 9 am. We can make love to about 2:30 or so."

I readily agreed. She smiled broadly.

"GREAT, I'm wet already."

Monday morning came around. I was horny as hell and I showed up 30 minutes early. She greeted me at the door wearing a silk robe. I saw sheer lacy black stockings with black patent leather spike heels.

"Hi Baby, Come in."

She immediately dropped the robe to the floor with the door STILL open. She had nothing on except the sheer black lacy thigh highs and heels. Her tits were standing at attention with her beautiful dark hard nipples. Her muff was gloriously groomed to perfection and her pussy lips were glistening. I immediately tried to start sucking on her nipples. She laughed and said,

"Come in here, the neighbors don't need to see that. I know, I'm really horny too."

I picked her up, cradling her and carried her to her bedroom and her marital bed. I was kissing her and licking her nipples as I traversed across the house.

"Oh Teddy, suck my titties. Take me to heaven."

I laid her gently on the bed. I dropped my pants first. She was laying on her side, caressing and licking my cock as I took off my shirts. I could see her pussy and it was so wet that pussy juice was literally dripping from it. She begged,

"Come here Precious, Kiss me."

I laid down next to her and held her so tight. Our tongues were darting out of our mouths and we were licking each other with extreme passion. She was gasping when she said,

"Nibble on my neck, baby."

I whispered in her ear, "I love you, Darling." If there were any inhibitions remaining in her, I just removed them. She immediately tightened her embrace and whispered back.