The Diary of a Bad Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Towards the end of my week off, Janice called me at home at night.

"Sweetheart, I miss you. I need your cock inside me."

"Janice, what's the problem? You're only supposed to call me on my cell."

"I know, Baby, but I need you to fuck me."

"I'll be over in the next couple of days, Sweetheart."

"You don't understand, Darling. I'm ovulating. I want your child. You have to fuck me now, I love you."

"I'll be there at 8:00, tomorrow morning."

"I love you, Teddy."

"I love you, too."

Fortunately Janie was outside and didn't hear any of this.

I know this sounds odd especially involving an illicit affair but in our underlying lust Janice and I were determined to make babies with each other from the very first time my rock hard cock entered her wet pussy. The talk of having a child just made us fuck harder with ever increasing lust and determination. We were going to make a child.

I walked into her house actually at 7:30 am just after her kids and husband left. She was naked in bed waiting for me. I undressed and slid in next to her. We passionately embraced and kissed. I began to suck on her nipples and caress her pussy. She was obviously already wet and receptive.

"I need your baby, Darling. I know you love me and want our child."

Her legs were already spread and in the air and she pushed my stiff cock past her pussy lips. She really began to fuck me hard. The bed was loudly protesting.

"Baby, I've got to go really deep." I positioned her legs across my chest and leveraged my body weight against her. Her ass rose just slightly off the bed to give me the best angle for maximum penetration. This angle also kept my cock wide open so when I came, it was be like a fire hose of my white hot cum drenching her cervix. She instinctively knew that this position meant that I was 100% committed to making her pregnant.

With the combination of all my strength and gravity, I was pounding her pussy. She just kept crying, "I love you, I love you."

When the eruption happened, it was just incredible. Rope after rope of my seed exploded against her cervix. Even after the ejaculation ceased, we kept violently fucking. We eventually collapsed in a tight embrace. We didn't say a word but we repeated the act two more times before I had to leave to get to work.

This was a Monday. The next three out of four days, we made love trying to make a baby. On Saturday, we met at a Motel 6 and fucked off and on for a good five hours to make sure that she was knocked up.

Sure enough, a week after that, Janice called me at home again,

"Sweetheart" she whispered, "I couldn't wait. I'm so happy. I got a home pregnancy test kit. We're going to have a baby."

I responded, "I love you."

"Oh my God, I love you, too. I need you to come make love to me, tomorrow."

"I'll be there at 8:00"

I got there at 8:00 and we continued our torrid love and procreating affair for several more hours.

To be continued...