The Diary of a Traveling Dom Ch. 01

Story Info
Introducing a high school teacher to BDSM.
2.7k words
4.09
37.1k
7

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 06/09/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Although this is written in the first person, this story is completely fictitious.

**********************

I consider myself lucky. We live in such a fast paced society now, that often people find themselves overworked and overwhelmed just to get by. I have found myself in a situation where I not only live my job, but I love my job.

I live the life of, in lack of a better name, a professional dominant. Yes, people approach me, not to mention pay me, to exert control over their life. My job really isn't different from any others. I like to often consider myself a "behavior control consultant."

Don't get me wrong, I still hold a conventional job as a sales executive for a medical supply company. It is enjoyable and pays the bills. But for some reason, it truly is not satisfying. Each time I got a client, the only people that serve to benefit were the stockholders. This is frustrating. At the ripe age of 32, I was already burnt out at my job.

I was soon introduced into the world of BDSM about 5 years ago. I had been dating a woman who was a few years younger than I was. She was a very attractive young lady, who was a total sexual being. She loved to have sex any time of the day and was always interested in experimenting and pushing her limits. I would not really consider our relationship to be a committed dominant and slave. But the feeling of power and control was definitely enlightening.

While the relationship did not last, the experience was extremely therapeutic. It did help me realize that being a dominant can help fulfill my "dark and private" fantasies. From that point, I decided to see if I could develop my hobby into a second profession.

I won't bore you with the details of how I started up my client list, but it was one of the best investments I have ever made. My in home dungeon started off pretty basic with a homemade torture chair with arm and chest straps in my basement. Since then, the dungeon and my collection of toys have grown along with my client list. Now my basement dungeon has a St. Andrews Cross, a standing cage, and a few other restraint and control contraptions that I had custom made.

Many may wonder how I was able to afford all of these upgrades within such a short amount of time. Well, I basically attribute it to marketing strategy. A significant number of the clients that serve a female dominatrix comes from the corporate executive level. Many men who work as corporate executives are busy controlling the bottom line all day and fantasize about being controlled at home. I soon found out, that many women who work in positions of power and influence also have the same fantasy.

One of my favorite clients is Alex. She is a high school physics teacher and fairly active member of her community. I had a session with a close friend of hers, Diane. Apparently, Diane had enjoyed out time together that she recommended that Alex contact me for a meeting.

The day that the two of us met, she agreed to visit me after she got off of work at 4:00 pm on a Thursday. Alex called me twenty minutes before she was supposed to arrive. She called to tell me that she was able to leave school early and was two blocks from my house. Needless to say, I was pleased. It is always nice to have a prompt submissive.

After hanging up, I got up and opened the door until she arrived. Alex pulled up in a relatively new Mercedes Benz. I was quite impressed. She was dressed fairly conservatively in a white blouse and beige skirt. She was wearing a pair of brown two-inch heels with white nylons. Alex is a very attractive woman. I could not help but wonder how her students were able to concentrate on what she was trying to teach them. I could tell from the moment that I first saw her that this was going to be a lot of fun.

She walked around her car and up the stairs to my home. There was an air of confidence in her stride as she walked. As she came closer, I could tell that there was a look of nervousness in her eyes. Alex was about to embark on an experience and lifestyle that would both arouse and scare her at the same time.

"Hi, you must be Alex," I said in a friendly and kind tone. I always approach a new client in the same manner, as it is necessary for me to develop a bond and a certain level of trust between the two of us.

"Yes, and...are you Dante," she asked very cautiously.

"Yes I am," I said as I welcomed her into the living room of my home.

Once inside, I walked beside her as we both sat down in the living room. Alex sat down on the couch and I sat down on the recliner that faced directly at her. She was visibly nervous.

"Can I offer you a drink," I asked. "Would you like a soda, coffee, water, tea?"

"Uh, yes," she replied. "Can I have a cup of coffee?"

"Sure, not a problem."

I stood up and walked into the kitchen. Me, being the caffeine addict already had a full pot of coffee ready. I was still within an ear shot of the living room.

"Cream and sugar," I asked.

"Yes," she answered.

I took the creamer out of the refrigerator and sugar out of the cabinet to place next to the coffee cup that I had already placed on a tray. I took the tray out to find Alex in the same seated position as I had left her. I sat down directly in front of her.

"So, tell me about yourself," I asked as I put the tray down.

"Well, I am 37 years old and work as a high school physics teacher," she answered. "I am married and have two teenage kids. I don't have very many hobbies, outside of being a member of a few community groups."

"So basically, you live the life of a typical middle class wife and mother," I said.

"Yes, if you want to call it that," she said with a slight laugh.

"Do you and your husband experiment with bondage or anything like that," I asked candidly.

"No, not really," Alex replied. "Our lives are just so busy, that..."

"That what?"

"Well, I am fairly active in the community. I am president of the homeowners association, and am the faculty representative on the PTA. My husband is busy with his medical practice, so there is really little time for us to spend together."

"Medical practice, heh?"

"Yes, my husband is a doctor."

"Very interesting."

Alex leaned back slightly and crossed her legs in front of me. She was still a little nervous.

"How rude of me," I said. " We haven't talked about me and my interest and experience. My apologies."

A small smile came across her face.

"I am 32 years old and have been in the business for about 5 years. While I do enjoy this, I do have a full time job at working at a medical supply company."

"Really," Alex said slightly surprised.

"Yeah, so who knows, your husband may be a customer of mine," I said with a slight laugh. "While I do make some money from this aspect of my life, I depend on my full time job to pay the bills."

"Why not tell me about what exactly made you decide to call me," I asked.

"It was my friend Diane. She and I have known each other since college. She told me about your first session with her, and to be honest, I was blown away."

"What was it about her session that captivated you?"

"I don't know. It had to do with the blend of power and submission that you held over her."

"Okay...so I take it that you yearn to be submissive?"

"Ummm, I don't know..."

"What did she tell you about our session," I asked. Alex took another drink of her coffee, which was really putting her at ease.

"She said you made her fantasy come to life."

"Oh did she? Did she give you any examples?"

"Yes. She said that you made her undress in front of you and you made her dress up as a schoolgirl. Afterwards, you bent her over and made her confess her sexual lust to be used in a gangbang."

"I see, it's always nice to hear what satisfied customers have to say," I said. "So I take it you too share the same fantasy?"

"Well, sort of," she replied softly. "I have similar fantasies, and...I want to experience some of them."

"What may those be?"

"Nothing really specific, but I have always lived a conservative lifestyle. I want to experience the wild side of life."

"I need you to be more specific."

"I have had fantasies about being the object of desire for some of my students. I have also had fantasies about being made into a slut and the sex toy for total strangers."

"Very interesting. So you enjoy the idea of being a MILF, per se?"

"MILF?"

"Yes, a Mother I'd Like to Fuck."

"I guess so," Alex said with a slight chuckle.

I gave Alex a manila folder with a few documents to sign. The documents were nothing more than waivers and liability release forms. I asked Alex to read and sign all of the forms. After she signed them, she passed them back to me.

"Our relationship will truly depend on a mutual amount of trust between the two of us. Basically, in our sessions, I will challenge you and take you to your limits. I may push you a little further, but how far you really go is up to you. Are you still interested?"

"Yes," Alex said after hesitating slightly.

"Okay, I am going to lay down the ground rules for you," I said somewhat frustrated. "When we have a session together, you will address me as Master. You will not question anything I say or ask. You will have a safeword. I will respect your boundaries, but I want you to challenge yourself to expand past your limits. Do you understand?"

Alex nodded her head. This was a new experience for her, so I wanted to go slowly. I definitely had some ideas what I had in store for her. I think almost every high school boy has a fantasy of fucking that hot looking teacher in their 20's or 30's. Fortunately for me, I was going to take this opportunity to make this fantasy of mine come true.

"Let me ask you this, you said that you are married, right? What does your husband think about this fantasy of yours?"

"My husband, Mike and I have talked about this, but we are both really unfamiliar with this area."

"I see. Is he okay with you being here?"

"Yes, we did talk about me seeing you especially after what Diane had to say about you."

"Do you think he would be open to participating in some of the scenarios that I will have in mind for you?"

"I think so, but these are mainly my fantasies."

"Very good. The last thing that I want to do is have you submitting to me without the consent or knowledge of your husband."

Alex nodded in agreement. I think she finally came to the realization that her fantasies were going to come true.

"We will start with something simple. This is a both a test and exercise of your self- discipline. How about that?"

"Okay," Alex said followed by a nervous sigh.

"First, as a teacher, I am assuming that you have a fairly conservative wardrobe."

"Yes, you are correct."

"Am I also correct in assuming that your panty drawer is full of boring and conservative panties and bras?"

"Uh...yes, if you want to call it that." Alex started to blush.

"Does this make you uncomfortable?"

"Yes, somewhat."

"Well, that is something that the two of us will have to work on. I guarantee you that the mere talk about your panty drawer will not make you blush by the time I am done with you."

Alex had a surprised and embarrassed look on her face. This conversation she was having with me was clearly pushing her limits.

"We will first work on this by having you go out and make some additions to your wardrobe." I handed Alex a list of clothes that she was to go out and buy that included a rainbow colored selection of bras and thongs. She took a moment to look over and read the list.

"For the rest of this week, I want you to only wear thongs and the new bras that you will go out and buy. You may continue to wear your regular work clothing, but I will be in control of your intimate wear. You will only wear the bra and panties that are on this list, which you can say are pre-approved. Do you understand?"

"Yes, I do," Alex replied quietly. She was still reading over the list.

"I want you to go shopping for these items today, and begin wearing them as soon as possible. In fact, I want you to email me when you are finished shopping. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

"Next, whenever you and I are together...you will address me as Master. There are no exceptions, unless I have given you permission. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Master."

"I see that you catch on very quickly. Very good."

"Lastly, I want you to keep a diary of your sexual desires and intimate moments with your husband."

"Master, what will you do with them?"

"Ah, my darling, my job is to give you the orders, and you will follow...without question."

"Yes....yes, Master."

"You will find out soon enough what it will be used for."

"Is there anything else, Master."

"No, not at this time," I said. Alex began to stand up and gather her things.

"Wait, there is a very important thing that we have to resolve...payment."

"Yes, Master, how much do I owe you."

I stood up and walked around the couch that Alex was sitting on. I placed my hands on her shoulders and started giving her a massage.

"As you will find out, I won't always require cash as payment, or tribute. This can often times be too boring."

"Yes, Master. What can I offer you as my tribute for our meeting today?"

"I want you to take off and give me your panties."

Alex remained in her seat in shock and was speechless.

"I didn't stutter. Take off your panties and give them to me."

Alex stood up and bent down to put her things back on the couch. She hiked up her skirt and slipped out of her shoes. She took off her white nylons and placed them on the couch. She reached up and took off her white panties and handed them to me.

"I want you to now put on the nylons with no panties on."

Alex obeyed and pulled the nylons over her legs and up to her waist.

"Wait. I want you to hold up your skirt as I admire your pussy."

Alex followed my directions and held up her skirt. The hair that was around her pussy was clearly wet. She was beginning to blush again.

"Okay, you may now put your skirt down. Go home now and I want you to email me your schedule for the next two weeks. I will be in contact with you for our next session."

"Yes, Master," Alex replied before gathering her things again and leaving out the front door.

As Alex walked out the front door, a smile of satisfaction came across my face. This was definitely going to be something that I was going to enjoy. The only questions would be, how dedicated she would be to our relationship, how it would effect her marriage, and what her limits would be. I would soon find out.