The Dice Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Each and every strap was secured with a small padlock. Laura had an unending supply and they all fit the same key. Cheri privately doubted whether they'd let her borrow it.

Cheri moaned obstinately. This was already uncomfortable and Gwen and Laura weren't even out the door yet. Laura and Gwen were beside themselves.

"It's tight all right," Laura quipped.

"And she'll definitely be teased," Gwen added, "But something's missing."

Cheri gazed up at them with glassy eyes. Her gagged pleas seemed to inspire Laura.

"Silence Dogood."

"Yes!"

Fuck history classes. Cheri cried out and thrashed in her bindings. At least, she tried to. There was no real mobility to be had. Cheri's friends ignored her frantic moans and shaking head.

Silence Dogood was their strictest hood. Cheri caught a glimpse of the dreaded thing as Laura sat down in front of her. The outside was black calfskin leather, unbroken except for two small metal holes. Inside, those holes connected to small tubes which Laura inserted into Cheri's nostrils to ensure breathing. Once in place the hood spread over the rest of Cheri's face. Plush padding pressed into Cheri's eyes, forcing them closed. Gwen gathered up Cheri's brown hair and tucked it into the back of the hood before starting to tighten the laces down the back of her skull. Cheri felt the hood pull taut around her head until it hugged her like a second skin. The straps of her gag indented the leather like a panty line.

Slowly and methodically, Gwen worked the lacing down to the base of Cheri's neck. The laces were like reins, and her captive's twisting and shaking head only helped tighten them. Aside from the holes for her nose and the bulbous imprint of Cheri's ball gag under the leather, Cheri's head became a mass of nearly uniform soft leather. Once knotted, Laura fitted a stiff leather collar around Cheri's neck over the base of the hood and its lacing. The hood could not be removed without first taking off the collar, whose two buckles Laura padlocked individually.

"You think she needs Silence's belt?"

"Definitely. She's having a lot of trouble keeping quiet."

Cheri whimpered as Gwen produced a short but thick leather belt with a two pronged buckle, which she threaded between a belt loop at the back of Cheri's hood. Passing the belt in front of Cheri's mouth, Gwen threaded it through another loop and then the buckle. Bracing a hand against the back of Cheri's head, Gwen pulled hard on the belt. Cheri groaned miserably as her ball gag forced itself deeper until the full silicone volume packed into Cheri's mouth. Cheri bellowed her disapproval but managed barely any sound with the belt now stretched across her lips. Gwen responded by feeding a strap through now-locked belt on Cheri's hood and attaching it to the strap on her ankles. She pulled hard until Cheri's covered face hovered an inch or two above the table, suspended solely by her gag, then secured the strap. Cheri faced irresistibly forward, the ball serving as a rigid bridle keeping her in place.

Laura finished the job with three more straps. The first two strapped Cheri down to the table at her waist and thighs. The third strap fed through a large ring on Cheri's collar and pulled her down and forward on the table, compressing her strapped breasts even more. Padlocked again—they could hang the table from the ceiling and Cheri wouldn't budge.

Gwen picked up Cheri's phone and opened up the innocent looking app. Activating it caused Mr. Snuggles to spring to life between Cheri's pinned thighs. The helpless girl jumped and instantly tried to grind against the vibrator. Yet despite straining her hips, the straps kept her agonizingly still. Gwen adjusted the settings for maximum possible stimulation without allowing orgasm. Even Laura shuddered as she watched Gwen set Mr. Snuggles on an indefinite cycle.

"Perfect!" Gwen announced. Cheri gave a quiet moan, unable to do anything else. Tantalizing vibrations poured into her without the slightest regard for her wishes.

Laura knelt down before Cheri and whispered in her ear. "If we don't go soon, all the good tables at the club will be taken. You don't want us to have to stand in our heels all night, do you?"

Cheri moaned pitifully, her sounds barely penetrating the thick strap over her lips. Her own feet, pulled aesthetically straight, already ached.

"Of course not. You're so thoughtful!" Laura giggled to her helpless friend. "But you know, there's one more roll of the dice we have to make. Rules are rules."

Cheri knew this roll and hoped to high heaven her luck would change. Through her hood, she faintly heard a die smack against the wooden box. Trapped in darkness, she really had no way of knowing whether Laura was truthful about the result.

"Today just isn't your lucky day, girl," Laura rose up from the floor and headed over to the lockbox that they kept the Dice Game in. She placed everything from the game back in, as well as Cheri's phone and the only screwdriver in the house. Finally, she tossed in the key to all Cheri's padlocks. Without it not even they could set their friend free. Closing the lockbox, Laura removed both keys from their locks and handed one to Gwen, who dropped it into her purse. Cheri, whimpering at her fate, needed no explanation. Now she could only be freed with both Gwen and Laura present. Cheri prayed they came home together tonight, and that they wouldn't be in the mood to play. It had happened before.

The vibrators already had Cheri moaning in unfiltered pleasure by the time Gwen and Laura gathered their things together for their night out. Gwen called from the door. "Have fun, Cheri!"

Laura was closer. She bent down in front of Cheri and took the helpless girls' chin in her hand.

"Don't wait up, Cheri" Laura chimed in softly. "Behave for Mr. Snuggles, ok? He's in charge tonight." Indeed he was. Cheri screeched into her gag and jerked about in her bonds, but her two best friends were already gone.

***

Cheri barely lasted twenty minutes before she was pleading into an empty room for release from her predicament. Mr. Snuggles knew exactly how Cheri liked to be pleasured, and that was the problem. It brought her continually to the edge of orgasm only to refrain devilishly from finishing her off, leaving Cheri to struggle in frantic dissatisfaction. A few times she came extremely close, but then her convulsing muscles triggered Mr. Snuggles' sensors so that it wound down at the last moment. It then corrected its imperfect calculations and used them against her.

Eventually Cheri realized that her desperate attempts at release weren't subversive at all—Mr. Snuggles had learned all her moves and was merely letting her tease herself. This realization caused muffled screams and pleas to burst from the leather hood as Cheri tried to thrash in her bonds. After a few minutes Cheri exhausted herself, and was soon subdued again in preparation for her next supervised rehearsal. Mr. Snuggles kept a very tight schedule.

Hours dragged interminably. Orgasm was just a fleeting fantasy for her but she'd never wanted it so badly in her life. It didn't help that her excruciatingly tight restraints made her every muscle scream for relief. Her strapped tits chafed under her weight. Her face was hot and sweaty beneath the hood. The only thing that made it bearable was the undeniable reality that Cheri couldn't do a thing about it. She could only wait. Wait for release. Wait to cum. Wait for her friends to save her from the purgatory they so flippantly condemned her to.

Cheri heard the lock at the front door turn many times that evening, but only once was the sound more than a bitter phantom. Cheri's relief was palpable. The click of heels on tile followed. Cheri shook and moaned on the coffee table. At last they were back! All the energy that had been sapped from the poor girl flooded back into her veins.

"Hey Cheri!" Laura's cheery voice broke the silence. Cheri thought only of being freed. But instead, Laura walked right past her and into her bedroom. Only then did Cheri realize that she hadn't heard Gwen's voice. Mr. Snuggles pressed on, catching Cheri off guard. Tempted sadistically, Cheri sensed glorious release and tried to bear down. A guttural moan escaped the gag while she flexed her hips and tightened her pussy around the quivering plug within. Of course, this only caused the vibrators to relax dramatically into a lower hum, leaving Cheri to howl in frustration as her coveted orgasm dissolved into yet another beautiful mirage.

Laura returned and, this time, set herself before Cheri's hooded face. Sensing her presence through the darkness, Cheri begged hysterically for mercy. She'd rehearsed her pleas for hours by now, but the gag and her desperation muddled every thought into chaotic moans.

"F.L.E.X. was busy tonight!" If Laura took Cheri's meaning, she didn't acknowledge it. She gossiped like they were having tea. "Gwen met Shawn at the club and of course decided to join him. It was fun at first but I felt like a third wheel so I came home."

Cheri whimpered. When Gwen and Shawn were together, they forgot the rest of the world existed. She might come home in an hour or in a day. And Cheri could only get free with Gwen's key!

"Supposed to be my night," Laura moped. She had to carry the conversation herself. "But I guess things didn't turn out like I wanted."

Cheri had trouble sympathizing, but at least it was a welcome distraction from Mr. Snuggles. Laura seemed to be looking for something to do, which could be good or bad.

"You look pretty entertained." Laura shifted her attention where Cheri wanted it. The bound girl immediately resumed her appeal for mercy, not that it could go anywhere without Gwen's key. Cheri felt Laura's hand brush her shoulder and face affectionately.

"At least I have you to play with," Laura cooed softly, "I may have swiped Gwen's key from her purse while she wasn't looking. I know it's against the rules of the game..."

Cheri was already throwing herself against her bindings.

"...but I didn't think you'd mind."

Laura got up and quickly returned with the lockbox for the game, setting it on the coffee table by Cheri's chin. It was so close. She was so close. Cheri squealed as she heard both locks click and the box swing open.

"By the time Gwen was finished with you earlier, I felt kinda bad..." Laura mused, almost to herself, while she played with the instruments of Cheri's salvation."Locked up for hours with Mr. Snuggles but unable to cum. Those straps are so tight...you must be sore all over."

Yes! YES! Let me GO! Cheri screamed in her own head. The muffled moans didn't pass on the message.

Unseen to Cheri, Laura was fiddling with Cheri's phone, browsing through the app that controlled Mr. Snuggles. Laura relished the idea that she literally held every Cheri wanted in the palm of her hand. Soon, Cheri felt Laura unlock the strap pulling her head back, and then remove the stiff collar around her neck. Cheri then felt the laces on her hood loosening blissfully. Soon the leather prison over her eyes lifted away.

Laura had not turned on any lights, so Cheri's eyes had little adjusting to do after the black of the hood. She could see Laura kneeling before her still very bound body, gazing at her affectionately. Cheri's ball gag was still in place but without the hood it was at least tolerable. Their eyes met.

"You want to cum, don't you?"

It was amazing that Cheri could nod so vigorously given her ordeal. Mr. Snuggles still raged on inside Cheri no matter how lovingly Laura looked at her.

"What if I gave you one teensy little orgasm in exchange for staying bound like this until morning?"

More nodding. The poor woman didn't even really hear what she was agreeing to. Cheri's denial grew ten times more intense when she felt this close to release. She'd do anything, and Laura noticed. In such command over Cheri's fate, she was getting rather hot and bothered herself. Biting her lip, Laura touched the control on Cheri's phone and fulfilled her friend's greatest wish.

At first, as though her body didn't believe its own luck, Cheri barely reacted as all three of Mr. Snuggles' vibrators revved up inside her. But as she processed the pure bliss she was finally achieving, Cheri's eyes widened dangerously and rolled back into her head. Any other time Cheri would recoil at the intensity of it all. Having her pussy, ass, and clit all assaulted like this was far too much for her to bear. But she didn't care. She didn't fucking care. Every aching muscled tensed as though lighting had struck Cheri's body. In a way it had.

Gag or no, Cheri filled the room with her moans. White teeth bared around the black sphere. The moans turned to blissful screams as Cheri experienced the most intense orgasm of her life, followed immediately by the second strongest. Those brief moments made Cheri forget all about her aching muscles and pent-up frustration. All that mattered now was the wave, crashing over her and then enveloping her like a warm blanket, making every nerve tingle happily.

As Cheri bucked, she barely registered Laura unbuckling her gag and finally removing the stifling ball from her captive's mouth. Cheri's heavenly cries immediately magnified. Laura relished their sound and held Cheri's head caringly, letting her friend embrace her own pleasure fully.

Then, at last, it was finished. Cheri positively collapsed, held together only by the straps. Every muscle ached, but she felt relaxed like never before.

"Thanks," Cheri managed to croak out after several minutes. She'd never orgasmed in front of Laura before, let alone so explosively. But that hardly seemed to matter now.

"Welcome," Laura smiled knowingly, "but that doesn't mean you're off the hook."

Cheri heard the distinct jingle of a buckle and, even in the dark, she could see Laura bringing the gag back before her lips.

"Laura, no. Please!" Cheri begged, and Laura hesitated. "please don't leave me like this—"

***

It was after 4:00 AM by the time Gwen made it back home. Remembering Cheri and feeling devious, Gwen entered the house soundlessly, her heels in her hand. She noticed the sounds first—the stifled involuntary moaning. Creeping through the house, she saw her friend still on the coffee table. Christ, Gwen had forgotten how strict it all was. Silently, Gwen flicked the light switch. Cheri, thoroughly blindfolded by the hood, didn't react.

She writhed now and then in her bonds, clearly fatigued and reacting to what must be a very intense longing between her legs. Hours of denial does that to a person. This was why Gwen loved the Dice Game. It always pushed boundaries.

Something, however, felt off about Cheri's predicament. She was there, arms and legs strapped stringently as before, hooded with the rather imposing belt still strapped tightly on. The chastity belt gripped her hips. Hell, even her breasts were tightly strapped and compressed beneath her. But everything seemed...off.

Then Gwen noticed it: the star-shaped tattoo on her shoulder, almost concealed by the straps and the way her shoulders were pulled back. Looking up a little, Gwen saw a couple strands of bleach blonde hair emerging from under the severe hood and collar. Of course something looked off—this wasn't the same person Gwen had helped tie up so long ago.

This wasn't Cheri at all. Laura had evidently gotten herself into some trouble, and now lay on the coffee table in a corset and ballet boots. The armbinder, tightly laced, welded her arms together behind her, with the extra strap joining her elbows quite rigidly. Just as they'd done to Cheri, Laura's boots has been strapped to keep her fully en pointe while her ankles pressed rather harshly into her forearms and ass. Laura's neck was smaller than Cheri's, so the collar held her head more stiffly than Cheri's had been. With a taut strap yanking her head back, Gwen doubted Laura could budge her head at all. All that on top, of course, of a hood that had clearly been laced up vindictively. Laura was in Cheri's exact former position right down to the numerous padlocks. If anything, this was tighter.

Laura, still unaware of Gwen, gave a frustrated grunt and tried to budge her hips. Gwen noticed a faint but rather insistent hum beneath the chastity belt. Apparently Brutus was having a ball between its owner's legs. Given the constant flexing of her hips and exasperated moans, Laura was trying—unsuccessfully—to achieve orgasm.

Looking around, Gwen noticed Cheri's bedroom door down the hall. It was closed. Also, the black ball gag she'd used on Cheri earlier now lay innocently on the floor beside Laura's coffee table. Gazing into the bin where all they kept their bondage gear, Gwen counted all their gags present except one: a two inch red behemoth that none of the three girls found particularly enjoyable to wear. They reserved that gag strictly for punishments.

By now Gwen had a wide smirk. She decided to make herself known.

"Having fun?" Gwen quipped, near enough to Laura's ear that she jumped. Laura immediately thrashed and attempted to speak. Her cries were far more stifled than Cheri's had been before. Gwen no longer had any doubt where all that unforgiving red silicone was hiding.

"I can only assume you came back here after you left the club," Gwen mused while Laura squirmed desperately. "Even if you didn't let Cheri go right away, that still means you've been tied here for...a couple hours at least. Right?"

Laura whimpered and squirmed in her bonds. Gwen was not especially sympathetic. Rules were rules when it came to the Dice Game and Laura had broken them.

"I'd let you out, Laura," Gwen paused, letting Laura dangle as she waited for the inevitable extension of that sentence. "...but it seemed someone swiped my key to the lockbox while we were at the club. I only noticed after I'd left."

Gwen knelt down and gave Laura a friendly peck on the cheek.

"Cheri and I will decide what to do with you over breakfast."

A well-muffled shriek escaped the poker-faced hood as Gwen walked away. All down the hall she heard Laura's tantric pleas fading until, when Gwen closed her bedroom door, they disappeared into the darkness. Undisturbed, Gwen was soon fast asleep.

12