The Dice Of Fate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Keb gave a knowing nod. "I understand, Keelam. You fear to play this game with a man, even a man such as I, who has been your friend since childhood."

Keelam nodded. "You know me well enough, old comrade. I will not dance with any cockstem, no matter what the dice command me to do."

Keb nodded. "Sweet little Kee! Am I not a man of honour?"

"You are," she replied, grinning at the blacksmith. "But I have not forgotten how you used to pester me to share your bed. We were young in those days, Keb, but perhaps your lust still lingers?"

"Of course it does!" Keb replied. "And why not? For now you are more beautiful than ever, and I will always hope to snare you in my bed one day. But until that day comes I will honour the choice that you made long ago."

"The day that you seek will never come," said Keelam. "My bed is for women, and no man will ever share it. But nonetheless I do trust you, so do not fret on my behalf."

"What do we have to do first?" Silvi inquired, her youthful inhibitions trampled by a drunken curiosity to see how far her companions would go.

Keelam traced her finger over the vellum, silently mouthing the elvish words. "All players must be naked," she said. "Only then can the game begin."

Keb sat up, licking his lips like a man preparing for a feast. "Well, my friends, I am already partly unclothed, for today I wear no shirt. But which of you women is bold enough to be the first to strip?"

Tiff rose to her feet with a gentle laugh and unbuttoned her white shirt, slipping it off her shoulders and casting it away. Quickly she wriggled out of the close-fitting grey trousers and flung them aside. Then she shook her hair, the dark mane flickering with red and gold as it brushed her bare shoulders. Silvi stared as if transfixed, fascinated by Tiff's smooth brown skin as she stood naked and unashamed before her three companions. Both Keelam and Keb stared in silence, similarly fascinated by the sleek curves of Tiff's slender body, although both had seen her naked many times before, as Silvi soon discovered.

"You've shaved again," Keb observed, pointing to the hairless black-lipped slit between Tiff's thighs. "It was not so last week, when last I slept in this wagon, but the sight pleases me greatly, as you know."

"Maskel prefers me with a triangle of hair," said Tiff, sitting cross-legged on the floor. "But I like to preserve the customs of my people."

"Good," said Keb, standing up in ungainly fashion. His huge clumsy frame seemed to fill the wagon and he needed to stoop to avoid bumping his head on the rafters. Silvi gazed up at him, a nervous laugh quivering in her throat as she watched him step out of his brown leather trousers. She gave a sudden gasp of astonishment, not only at the sight of his powerful thighs, each of which equalled the girth of her tiny waist, but also at her first glimpse of his huge cock. The stiffening shaft seemed already to be thicker than her wrist.

"By the gods!" she hissed, unwittingly voicing her thoughts aloud.

Keb sat down beside her, grinning broadly, his manhood pulsing and swelling in his lap, his huge arms folded on his chest like those of an eager schoolboy awaiting instruction. He flashed a smile at Silvi, and she returned it, adding a small giggle when he nudged her gently in the ribs.

"Your turn next, Ranger Girl," he whispered.

Even with her coyness muffled by so much ale, Silvi still felt her cheeks blushing when she rose to her feet. She felt acutely aware of her companions' gaze as they waited for her to strip. Slowly, with trembling fingers, she took off the green shirt and skirt, but she covered her nakedness with her arms and sat down carefully. Tiff, sitting directly opposite, stared at her so keenly that Silvi averted her eyes.

"What is your age?" the dark woman inquired.

"Eighteen."

Keb whistled through his teeth and a quiver of delight ran through his manhood. His huge erection now stood proudly in his lap, its shiny purple tip gleaming in the candlelight.

"Only eighteen!" he echoed in a whisper. "She's so young!"

Keelam stripped while remaining seated, tossing her buckskin dress into a far corner of the wagon. Keb leaned across Silvi to stare at the blonde warrior, who wrinkled her nose at him while mouthing a voiceless curse.

"It is ten years since I saw you naked," he said. "And now I repeat the question that I asked you in those days. Tell me, Keelam, how does a body so small and slender carry a bosom so large and well-formed?"

"And I repeat the answer I gave you ten years ago," Keelam replied. "Go and fuck yourself!"

Keb sat back laughing and reached for the dice. "As the only man in the game, I shall take the first turn."

Grinning broadly, he shook the dice and rolled them onto the floor. "The green one shows a three," he observed. "The red one a two. What does that mean, I wonder?"

Keelam peered at the vellum page and snorted. "Ha! You gain nothing at all. The rules say that the green die must score at least a four, or the throw is void."

Keb glared sullenly at the dice. "That isn't fair. Are you sure you've read the rules correctly?"

"Quite sure!" Keelam answered. "Now, give the dice to Tiff."

The dark woman rolled the dice and stared across at Silvi while Keelam translated the score. Under Tiff's searching gaze Silvi suddenly felt very shy and foolish. Slowly, with her face still blushing, she placed her arms in her lap, feeling conscious of her small breasts but determined to appear at ease with her nakedness.

"The red die scores a one," Keelam announced. "That means a kiss. The green die scores a four, which signifies the person on your left."

"So I have to kiss Keb?" Tiff asked, and Keelam nodded. Tiff leaned to her left and her mouth met Keb's as he bent his head towards her. Keelam placed the hourglass on the floor and watched the white sand trickle down through the narrow neck.

"How long must they kiss?" Silvi inquired.

"A full minute," Keelam replied. "It's the same for all the activities listed in the rules. One whole minute for each."

After what seemed to Silvi like a very long time the last grains of sand trickled away and Keelam called a halt to the kiss. Tiff sat back, wiping a long dark finger across her glistening lips. Keb chuckled to himself, gleefully rubbing his enormous hands.

"I like this game!" he said. "Who's next?"

"Me," Keelam replied, as she threw the dice.

"The green scores a four again," Keb observed. "So I guess that means Tiff, the person on your left. But what about a five on the red?"

Keelam checked the list of rules and smiled. "Five on the red means a tongue fuck."

Silvi began a nervous laugh but quickly muffled it with her hand. She watched in amazement as the brown-skinned woman lay back with her knees raised, unashamedly displaying her shaven cunt and the tight cleft of her buttocks. Keelam crawled to crouch between Tiff's legs, her blonde mane swirling around her hunched shoulders, her firm ass-cheeks squirming as she made herself comfortable. Keb craned his neck to gain a better view of the action, and Silvi followed suit, her breath inhaling sharply when she saw Keelam's tongue dart out to flick the dark-lipped hairless slit. Tiff's body shuddered and she gave a soft moan, but then she lay in silence, her mouth smiling and her eyes closed, as the blonde gave her cunt an exquisite licking. The sight so aroused Silvi that she furtively touched her own crotch, feeling a hot flush as her finger stroked the soft hairs of her mound. She noticed Tiff's dark nipples stiffening and felt a strange drunken urge to kiss them. Out of the corner of one eye she saw Keb slowly rubbing his foreskin back and forth. He winked at her and grinned, seemingly unconcerned about masturbating openly in the presence of a stranger.

Keb gave a sigh of frustration when the sand ceased to trickle through the hourglass. "The minute is over, my friends. Just when things were getting interesting!"

Keelam raised her head and licked her lips. "I'd forgotten how delicious you taste," she whispered to Tiff.

She crawled slowly back to her place beside Silvi, while Tiff sat up, her eyes gazing dreamily around the wagon. Keelam took a deep breath and handed the dice to Silvi, who hesitated briefly, before hurling them onto the floor.

"Green Six," Keb reported. "And Red Two."

"Six on the green is the person sitting opposite," Keelam explained. "A two on the red is a fuck."

"Silvi fucks Tiff!" said Keb. "This game gets better by the minute."

"What kind of fuck?" asked Silvi, trying to drown her remaining inhibitions with another mouthful of ale.

Keelam shrugged. "Just a fuck, I reckon. Cunt to cunt."

"Let's try it!" said Tiff, shuffling across on her buttocks and splaying her legs. She twisted her body slightly, lifting her ass off the floor and resting on her right side with her left leg in the air and the knee bent. Even through a drunken haze Silvi realised what the dark-skinned woman hoped to achieve, and she obliged by sliding her ass along Tiff's right leg until their cunts met in a moist, intimate kiss. The unusual sensation made Silvi cry out with delight, the cries continuing as Tiff began grinding her dark cunt against the teenager's soft pink flesh.

"Hell's Teeth!" hissed Keb, as he rubbed his huge erection furiously. "Was there ever a more beautiful sight?"

White sand trickled through the neck of the hourglass, even as glistening juices oozed from the tightly-clasped cunts of Tiff and Silvi. Their fucking made a squelching noise whose rhythm was punctuated by gasps and moans and soft whispers. Silvi felt a delicate orgasm rising in her body, even as the final grain of sand dropped through the neck.

"The minute is ended," Keelam announced. "Return to your places, my friends. It's the blacksmith's turn again."

Tiff and Silvi were rather reluctant to halt their lovemaking and obeyed Keelam's command only after she playfully pinched their buttocks. Silvi wiped sweat from her brow as she sat between Keelam and Keb, but her eyes remained fixed on Tiff, who returned the stare intently.

Keb rolled the dice. "Green Six again," he announced. "And a six on the red, too!"

"Six on the green?" said Silvi. "I think that means Keelam, the player sitting opposite."

Keelam scanned the vellum page and gave a groan. "Damnation! A six on the red is a finger in the ass!"

The others laughed, and Keb clapped his hands triumphantly. "A fine score! But will Maskel's clit-licking sister permit it?"

Keelam growled a curse and turned around, crouching forward on her knees and raising her buttocks. "Just do it!" she muttered. "But be sure to wet your finger first."

Keb licked his forefinger and crawled over to kneel behind Keelam. He seemed like a giant leaning over a tiny blonde fairy. Grinning broadly, he probed between her buttocks and wormed his finger into the cleft, searching for the crinkled hole. Silvi watched in growing terror, feeling certain that his finger was too big. It certainly seemed longer and thicker than any finger she had ever seen. She wondered how a woman so small as Keelam could accommodate such a monstrous digit, but then with a smile she recalled that her own two fingers had reamed Keelam's rear passage with ease on the previous night.

With his free hand the blacksmith masturbated slowly and leisurely, savouring the pleasure of exploring the asshole of a female whose beauty he had admired for twenty years. Keelam's face remained impassive, devoid of expression.

"Is the hourglass empty?" she inquired hopefully, twisting her head to look up at Silvi.

The young ranger shook her head. "Not yet. Another thirty seconds.'

When the minute was over, Keb withdrew his finger and crept back to his place, his huge cock now so engorged that the veins along its shaft seemed ready to burst. Keelam winced as she turned around to sit up, muttering under her breath. Keb looked at her, but his face was troubled.

"Have I hurt you, my dear one?" he asked.

Keelam said nothing in reply but instead gave a faint smile, reassuring the blacksmith that their old friendship remained intact.

"And now it's Tiff's turn," she said, rolling the dice to the dark-skinned woman.

Tiff looked across at Silvi and smiled as she threw the dice, scoring a three on the green and a four on the red.

"Void!" said Keelam. "Anything less than a four on the green is a blank score."

Tiff shrugged, handing the dice back to Keelam, who gave them a thorough shake before tossing them onto the floor.

"Six on the green," she observed, clicking her tongue in dismay. "That means Keb again."

"The red scores a one," the blacksmith reported eagerly. "What reward does that bring?"

"A kiss," Keelam answered.

Keb looked disappointed. "Only a kiss? Are you sure?"

Keelam nodded, and with a grin she crawled over to him and placed her arms around his thick neck, like a child hugging a tree. Keb's big hands clasped her narrow waist, his fingertips meeting at the base of her spine as he held her close. Her large breasts pressed firmly against his chest, the sensation making him groan with pleasure.

"Be careful!" she whispered, gently chastising him as she felt the tip of his cock prodding her cunt-lips.

"Sorry, Kee!" he replied hastily. "It was purely an accident, I swear!"

The kiss began, while Silvi guarded the hourglass. She watched in amazement as Keelam's embrace grew more passionate, her kissing more urgent. When the minute ended, the little blonde withdrew suddenly, her mouth gasping, her blue eyes shining as a wide grin curled across her face.

"Your cheeks are pink, Kee," Tiff observed with a knowing smile. "Can it be that you actually enjoyed the blacksmith's kiss?"

Keelam returned to her place, still breathless. "He kisses like a girl," she replied.

"I thank you for the compliment, my friend," said Keb. "But I fear that it is twenty years too late."

Keelam laughed, handing the dice to Silvi, who rolled a two on the green. "Another void score," she said, as Keb refilled her ale-mug. She gave him the dice and drank deeply as he took his throw.

"Green Four, the person on your left," said Keelam, checking the score against the page of rules. "Red Three is a tongue in the ass."

"Who? Me?" Silvi inquired, giving a small belch.

Keb moved closer to her, his eyes twinkling with excitement. His huge fingers tugged gently at her ponytail, toying with the black ribbon.

"Bend over, Ranger Girl," he whispered. "Let me see that cute litle rosebud!"

Silvi obliged by kneeling on all fours like a dog, parting her thighs and wriggling her small buttocks in the blacksmith's enormous hands. He knelt forward, planting a gentle kiss on each buttock before holding them apart to expose the cleft between them. The girl's puckering anus blinked at him like a pink eye.

"Gods!" hissed Silvi, when she felt the tip of Keb's tongue touching her orifice. The first tickle mellowed to a pleasurable tingling as the tongue licked slowly around the hole, and she gave a soft moan in response. Keb grunted in delight as his tongue explored the sensitive skin inside the cleft of her ass, his nostrils flaring at the musky odours that greeted his senses. His cock throbbed in his lap and he felt that the slightest touch of his hand would pitch it into orgasm.

The hourglass emptied too quickly for Keb, and he sat back on his haunches, gritting his teeth in frustration as he watched Silvi crawl back to her place. She gave him a beaming smile that almost drove him to snatch her up in his arms and carry her off to his own wagon, but he restrained the urge and responded with a polite nod of gratitude.

Tiff had meanwhile thrown the dice, rolling yet another void score. "No luck for me tonight," she complained, as Keelam prepared to take her turn.

"Green Four again," said Silvi. "Is that Tiff?"

Keelam nodded. "It is. And a four also on the red." She referred to the vellum sheet and chuckled. "You spoke too soon, Tiff. My throw has turned the game in your favour, for now I must give you a finger fuck."

"That sounds better!" said Tiff, as once more she stretched out on her back with her knees raised. Again she presented the others with a fine view of her dark shaven slit, its lips still glistening with Silvi's cunt-juice. Keelam knelt between her legs and began fingering the slit, her gentle touch making Tiff writhe on the floor like a brown snake. Silvi sat watching in silence, her throat feeling dry as her eyes feasted on the sight of Tiff's sleek dark body being expertly pleasured. She felt envious of Keelam and desperately wanted to take her place. Beside her Keb grunted as he worked his cock to the very brink of ejaculation.

Before the minute was over, Keelam's fingering coaxed Tiff to a gentle orgasm that shuddered through her limbs, making her spine arch and bringing a deep gasp from her throat. In the soft yellow candlelight she seemed to Silvi like a beautiful brown cat, the more so when she lay purring as Keelam withdrew her finger.

Keelam saw the dreamy expression on the young ranger's face and prodded her in the ribs. "Your turn, comrade," she whispered.

Recalling her senses, Silvi threw the dice, scoring a five on both. Keelam shook her head and laughed.

"It's you again, Keb," she announced. "Poor Silvi has to give you a mouth fuck."

"Praise the gods!" said the blacksmith, slapping his knees in glee. He leaned back, sitting with his legs spread wide while supporting his torso on his arms.

Silvi drained her ale-mug and took a deep breath, before crawling to crouch like a kitten between the blacksmith's mighty thighs. As soon as her right hand gripped the base of his erection he gave a shuddering groan and clenched his teeth.

Silvi lifted the huge shaft upright, feeling its weight and staring almost fearfully at its monstrous length and girth. With her left hand she drew the foreskin as far back as it would stretch, smiling when she heard the blacksmith whimper like a puppy. She had performed this task many times on the much smaller manhood of her betrothed, so she knew what was required of her lips and tongue. Taking another deep breath she lowered her head.

Keb cried out when he felt the girl's soft warm mouth enclose the aching bulbous tip of his cockstem, the cry dwindling to plaintive moans as her tongue slicked over it. Her right hand gently squeezed the lower part of the shaft, the fingers of her left caressing the sensitive skin on the underside of his scrotum. The pounding of his heart throbbed in his ears, muffling his senses so that he failed to hear Keelam's laugh and the words she spoke to Tiff: "He'll never last the full minute!"

The prediction turned out to be true, for the sand in the hourglass was still trickling fast when Keb's orgasm rolled over him like a wave. Throwing back his head he gasped, ejaculating with a yell of delight into Silvi's mouth, the first jet of semen spattering the back of her throat and almost choking her. Bravely she kept her lips clasped around the twitching shaft, her tongue continuing to tease the cockhead as it spasmed against her teeth. So copious was his ejaculation that she struggled to swallow every drop, the overspill dribbling down her chin in a sticky white trail.

Keb lay back with a long sigh of satisfaction and closed his eyes. Silvi withdrew her mouth, letting the blacksmith's softening shaft droop on his thigh. The flaccid and lifeless cockstem glistened with her saliva, while beads of hot semen still oozed from its tip.

Silvi returned to her place beside Keelam, who touched the girl's chin with her forefinger, wiping away a sticky white gobbet of cock-juice. Silvi smiled and picked up the Dice of Fate.

"Your turn again, Tiff," she said.

But the brown-skinned woman shook her head and pointed to Keb. "I think we've lost one of our foursome, so perhaps the game is now over?"