The Dice Of Fate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Silvi saw that the exhausted blacksmith had fallen asleep, a grin still curling across his mouth. She chuckled, exchanging smiles with Keelam and Tiff. Keelam took the dice and wrapped them in the vellum sheet, before returning them to their box with the hourglass.

"The game is indeed ended," she said. "For we three do not need dice or rules to guide our path in the night."

Silvi frowned, her ale-soaked mind wrestling with the words as she sought their true meaning. But Tiff understood them. Like a dark cat she crawled slowly over to Keelam and planted a kiss on the blonde's lips.

"That big ox was supposed to protect me tonight," said Tiff. "My bed was to be his guardhouse, and my body the payment for his vigilance. He'll be angry with himself if he misses it, for I give him too few opportunities to fuck me."

Keelam reached out and caressed Tiff's hair, running her fingers through the red-streaked raven mane. "Fear not, my dear dark one! Tonight you shall enjoy the protection of two valiant warrior women. But we expect the same reward that was set aside for the blacksmith."

With a smile Tiff turned to Silvi and stroked the girl's left breast with a smooth brown finger. Silvi gave a sharp gasp and her eyes widened in delight.

Tiff stood up, offering her hands to the two warrior women as they rose to their feet. "Come, my friends," she said. "Follow me to the bedchamber. Let Keb sleep the night away in peace. And later, maybe, we three shall also close our eyes."

"But not yet!" said Keelam, licking her lips in anticipation.

Tiff turned and led them towards a partitioned room at the rear of the wagon. "Not yet," she added, squeezing Silvi's hand as they left the snoring blacksmith to his dreams.