The Dick Whisperer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,937 Followers

A few moments later, Cherry groaned again. Then she groaned even longer and louder as the longest tongue she had ever felt slowly worked its way up inside her sex. She wanted to yell again but her mouth was open and no sound came out. Then there was a slippery dick in her mouth. Her eyes flew open and she saw Clyde standing above her head.

She automatically sucked on his dick and then whimpered loudly. It tasted of his cum and her pussy. Her hips jerked and flexed upward driving the long tongue even deeper inside. She was coming again but not like before. This was more of a rolling, floating orgasm that went on and on.

Clyde's dick was again semi hard by the time her orgasm started to taper off. She only realized the tongue was gone when something very large pressed against her opening. Her eyes flew open and she saw Poncho between her legs. He held pressure on his dick as he rocked his hips from side to side and up and down. His big fat dick slowly parted her opening and sank inside.

When he was about half in, he paused and let her get used to his thickness. Cherry was shivering hard. His dick going in had her clit trapped and rubbed it so deliciously. He pulled back slowly and her clit still rubbed on his shaft. Then he was pushing in again and Cherry tried to sit up. Her pussy had never been so stretched. It didn't hurt but then again the way it was rubbing her clit and g-spot left little room for other feels.

Poncho's hips touched her inner thighs and pushed them wider as he entered her completely. "Oh, shit!" he said loudly and then shivered as he pulled out about half way.

Cherry could not catch her breath. Her clit rubbed on his shaft and his shaft rubbed her g-spot on the inside. When he pushed his dick back in, she was so full and so zoned out she couldn't move. She wanted to yell but her lungs wouldn't work. Her mouth did but nothing came out.

Poncho started to fuck her with full steady strokes. Each time he was completely in he would yell, "Oh shit!"

Clyde moved behind them and watched Poncho's dick going in and out of Cherry's stretched pussy. "Oh man, I ain't believing that beer can dick of yours is even fitting in there. It was a tight fit for mine."

Never missing a stroke Poncho looked over his shoulder and grinned. "You don't believe it? I'm doing it and I don't believe it."

About that time Cherry took a long gasping breath and yelled at the top of her lungs. She was coming like she had never come before. Her body was jerking and bucking so hard the coffee table was creaking and rocking. A few strokes later somewhere in the back of her mind she felt Poncho coming in long forceful jets. That was it, turn out the lights and close the book, she was out of it.

*****

Cherry groaned and rolled her head from side to side. She was laying on something soft. If she had been floating on a cloud it would not have surprised her. Her fuzzy brain was playing with memories of ungodly orgasms. Some of which scared her. Her eyes snapped open and she sighed. There was a slow moving ceiling fan spinning above her. So much for being dead.

She rolled one shoulder up and then the other. She felt a sheet rub her nipples. Her hands and arms moved but her muscles felt tight and lethargic. When she flexed her hips she groaned at the tightness in her lower back, upper thighs, and stomach. Her feet moved up and down and side to side. She groaned again as she tried to raise her head.

"How are you feeling?" Mark asked from the foot of the bed.

"Did anyone get the license number of that the truck that ran over me?" Cherry asked back.

Mark grinned. "Most of it is still in the living room running over, under, around, and through, Madison."

"Most of it?"

Mark laughed. "You put Poncho down for the count. I don't think he ever had that beer can dick of his entirely inside a woman before."

Cherry groaned as she tried to sit up again. "I'll pass on it next time."

Mark came around to the side of the bed and helped her sit up. When she was steady, he handed her a glass of water. Cherry drank the whole glass greedily. As she turned it down she grinned at him and shook her head. "With three huge loads of cum in me, how can I be thirsty?"

"From the mess on the coffee table, I figure you squirted all of it out and then some. I though Madison was going to have to get the mop."

Cherry moaned as memories of huge orgasms floated across her mind. "Yeah, I can believe that," she whispered a moment later.

There was a loud yell from the living room and Mark grinned. "I think we might need to fill that glass back up for her here in a few minutes."

When Cherry gave him a funny look, Mark added, "Madison is trying the Clyde and Marvin special for herself."

Cherry whimpered and moaned as she remember Clyde's big dick in her pussy and Marvin's long thin one up her ass. With a long drawn out groan she whispered, "Go tell her to pass on the side order of Poncho."

Mark laughed. "He's snoring for all he's worth on the couch."

Cherry slowly pulled the covers off to the side and with Mark's help got turned and seated on the side of the bed. "I think I'm going to walk funny for a few days."

Mark shook his head. "I'm fucking surprised you can sit up."

"I had a course to pass so I did what I had too," Cherry whispered as she wiggled forward until her feet touched the floor.

"Oh you passed with flying colors, believe me," Mark said with a big grin. "We'll call tonight the final exam."

A big smile came to Cherry's face as she tried to stand up.

Mark grabbed and held onto her. "What's the rush? I figured you would sleep until the morning at least."

"I probably will but I want to see Madison in action."

With Mark's help, she made it out of the room and down the hall. At the doorway to the living room, Cherry stopped and giggled. Madison was lying on top of Clyde with his big dick in her pussy as Marvin slowly fucked her asshole. Madison's eyes were wide and her mouth was open in a perfect circle.

"I think I had that expression on my face earlier," Cherry whispered.

"As a matter of fact, several times as I remember correctly." Mark replied.

A few moments later, Madison blinked and then took a gasping breath. She took two more deep breaths and then started to push back against Marvin's invasion of her ass. This also moved her pussy deeper onto Clyde's big dick. Then all three of them were moving and Madison was yelling loudly. She was coming long and hard at any and all movements.

"She's going to have a problem," Cherry said and grinned.

"What... uh... is that?" Mark asked with a look of confusion on his face.

"I primed the pumps so to speak when I sucked on their dicks and got the first loads out of both of them. Now they are primed for seconds and that will take a while. Madison is going to get the fucking of her life," Cherry explained.

"Oh shit! I hadn't thought about that," Mark said and then groaned.

Cherry winked at him and whispered, "Every slut, I mean, Dick Whisper know the first load is easy if you work it right."

Mark groaned and leaned against the wall as Cherry turned and gingerly walked back to the bedroom. She fell asleep to the groaning, wailing moans of Madison still coming her brains out.

TxRad
TxRad
5,937 Followers
12