The Diet

Story Info
The by-pass surgery ruined his marriage.
2.9k words
3.78
140.8k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,703 Followers

Thanks to LadyCibelle and Techsan for editing this story. They are the best!

*

I want to take responsibility for my actions. I guess I could try to blame someone else but in the end it was my doing. So I am going to set up a tape recorder that can be used as evidence.

Here it goes. I turned on the tape recorder and began my story. My wife Marti and I have been married for thirty years. We got married when she was just eighteen years old. I guess I rocked the cradle since I was twenty-seven when we got married. I really did love her.

I was never the best looking guy. I was short for a man at 5' 7", a little overweight, weighing over 220 pounds at age twenty-seven. I even had thinning hair back then. I was an accountant so I had a decent job. I hardly ever dated in college and never in high school. I had friends but most were geeks - I think that term fits - like me. I wasn't a virgin. I went to hookers for sex. Even us not-too-good looking guys like sex also.

I was doing income taxes when Marti came in. She had the prettiest smile. I had her sit down and took her information and did her taxes for her. She treated me so nice. According to her tax form she was eighteen and lived at home. She worked at a local store as a cashier. She started her job right after high school graduation.

I asked her out and she accepted. We set up a date for the following Friday night. I didn't mention it but Marti was a beautiful girl although she was overweight. She was probably 5' 3" and weight 250 pounds or more. I don't know for sure. It didn't matter to me. She felt beautiful on the inside to me. That's where it really counts.

After only a few dates I asked her to get married and she accepted. We had sex on our first date. It was the first time for her and the first time not paying for sex for me. It felt so wonderful to be wanted for me and not for money. God, it felt so great, I would do anything for Marti.

Our marriage was good. We got along great. The only thing we ever argued about was her weight. She would go on diet after diet after diet. She would lose weight then gain it back. It was a vicious cycle. I pretty much just stayed the same overweight and balding.

Over the years we had four kids. They were smart and luckily didn't carry my ugly genes, haha. They were attractive like their mother. They watched their weight. Our two sons played sports which helped them with any weight problem. They were short and stocky but good looking boys. Our daughters stayed on conscious weight control plans. By that I mean whenever they gained a few pounds they cut back on their eating. They controlled their weight program before it got out of hand.

All of our kids were married now. We've been blessed with grandchildren and everything seemed to be going good for us. The only problem was Marti was obsessed with her weight problem. I was worried that she could develop health problems but her being overweight didn't bother me.

She read up on some kind of by-pass surgery. Something to do with making the stomach smaller. I told her I thought it was a bit extreme, that I loved her the way she was. She insisted on me reading about it so I did. She also told me the doctor told her that it would improve her health and reduce her high blood pressure as well as her losing weight.

I finally told her if the insurance paid for it she could have it. So she started filling out the forms and she qualified. I went to the meetings with her and to her consulting sessions. They made sure you were totally prepared for the surgery and change of life that would come from it.

I was with her through the whole process. She was in the hospital for eight days after the surgery. When she came home there was no lifting and a special diet that lasted for months. After that she ate small amounts of food several times a day. I was always by her side encouraging her.

She had lost over a hundred and twenty five pounds. She looked gorgeous in clothes but a lot of hanging skin when naked. Our insurance paid for a tummy tuck and we paid for a couple of other skin removal surgeries. It took another good eight months for all the surgeries to heal. Our sex life was pretty non-existent during this period. She did give me oral sex a few times but she didn't like to do it. She told me that it wasn't that far away until I could have her new body. It would be worth the wait. It was back to masturbation like before I got married.

That takes us up to last year. She looked great. She felt great and was getting compliments from everyone. I couldn't be more proud of her. She went through a lot, surgeries and all, but she attained her goal. Now all she had to do was watch her eating habits which she did.

This might not be fair to say but her new look got her promoted at work. She was now a department manager. Her forty-ninth birthday was coming up but she looked more like thirty five. You would have thought she was my daughter instead of my wife. After all I was going on fifty-eight.

She had to start working a lot more hours in her new position. I understood but didn't like the idea. We still had sex, not as often as I had expected and really wasn't any better than when she was heavy. In fact I would have to say it wasn't as good. No more big titty fucks. I used to like those. She never wanted me on top much anymore either. Something about me being too heavy.

I knew something was up. After thirty years of marriage you really get to know your spouse. I knew her so well that I could tell you when she needed to take a shit. Everything about her had changed. Not just her looks but now her personality that I loved so much. I think her view of me changed as well. It was as though she had been blinded to my looks but now she had been given sight. Instead of the short pudgy little husband, I was the short fat balding man with whom she had to share her bed. Now she had become obsessed with her new look. She loved it when she was the center of attention and got the looks from men.

I went to work on Monday and our plant was closing. Since I had been an accountant there for so long I was offered a really nice retirement settlement package. For me the idea of an early retirement was great. I thought that Marti and I could travel to all the places we talked about throughout the years. We could have fun being together and enjoy our remaining years.

When she came home that night I talked to her about my early retirement. She said that was fine, I could do what I wanted but she was going to keep working. She enjoyed her new position and the money was good. She was too young to quit working and sit home.

That really kind of hurt me. I told her as a hobby I was going to take up photography and go out and take pictures of animals and scenes of bridges, trees and stuff like that. I was going to buy one of those develop-your-own picture machines also. She told me to do whatever I wanted to, just not to include her in it.

I finished the month off and we had a small party for all the employees who were retiring. I was surprised that Marti agreed to come to it. Then I realized why. She was the center of attention. Everyone was seeing the new Marti. I saw a lot of the guys who never gave her a second look play up to her. I was watching the change in her take place and it was beginning to hurt. I could see it happening but there was no way to stop it.

When we got home I told her that I felt she was changing. She accused me of being the one that was changing. I didn't want her to have fun anymore. All I was interested in was either staying home or taking those stupid pictures. I apologized to her and said I would try to be a better husband. I told her I must be getting older and must have just misinterpreting her actions. I didn't want to alienate her. I loved her so much.

Our love making was next to nothing. I had to almost beg her to make love to me. I had had enough. I decided to start following her and checking on her. I never wanted my life to come to this but she was my life. I hoped I was wrong but I had to find out for sure before accusing her of anything else.

Whenever she called me and said she had to work late I went to the store and waited for her to get off. The first couple of times she did go straight home. When I followed her and she was headed for home I would stop by a quick food place and pick us up something to eat. That was my excuse if she got home before me. I always just got her a salad since she never ate much anymore.

I remember the first time about a month ago when she said she was going to be working late but didn't head for home. She came out with one of her younger bosses. It was Ralph. He was about thirty-five years old. They got in his car and went to one of the local bars. I got pictures of them getting out of the car and going into a lounge. They stayed about an hour. I didn't dare go in, afraid of being seen and getting accused of not trusting her. After all there wasn't any sex that I had seen.

The next time she called and said she had to work over, I went to the store and when it was time for her to leave I walked into the store as she was putting on her coat and talking to Ralph. She looked at me surprised and asked me what I was doing there? I just told her that since she had to work over I thought I would be the gracious husband and bring her a salad. She quickly said that she got her work done and wouldn't be staying over and then played nicy-nice and thanked me for thinking of her. We then walked to the door and I walked her to her car. Ralph just stayed back.

She told me that Friday night a lot of the employees were going out after work and asked if it was alright if she went. I asked if I could go too and she said no-one else was bringing their spouse and she would feel out of place. I looked at her and said, "If you're that ashamed of me just do what you want," and headed up to bed hoping she would follow but she didn't.

I decided to follow all the employees that Friday. It wasn't hard to do since it was Marti and three men including Ralph. They all got in one car and went to a lounge on the other side of town. I tried to change my look a little but it wouldn't have made any difference. Marti would never have noticed me. She was too busy on the dance floor getting felt up by these men. I had my digital camera and kept taking pictures. I went up to a balcony level and just snapped away. If she wasn't being felt up on the dance floor she was being groped at the table. I had enough pictures and had to leave. I was sick to my stomach.

I went outside and threw-up. I couldn't help it. She was the only woman I had ever loved. When she got home I told her I needed to talk to her. She asked about what and I showed her all the pictures I had taken that night. Instead of apologizing she got mad at me for following her. She asked if I was a sick freak who got off taking pictures. What she said next ended it for me.

She said if I would have stayed around long enough, I could have seen all three of the guys fuck her like I never could. She told me I was just a loser and she wanted a divorce. She liked her new body and so did all the men. She wasted enough of her life and was going to have fun. She laughed at me and went to bed.

I know I was a wimpy sort of guy but I tried to take charge, it just didn't work. I couldn't believe it was the same woman that I was married to for all these years. I packed a suitcase and left the house taking the pictures with me. I had a hand gun that I had purchased years ago for protection. I wasn't exactly a man's man. I don't even know what kind it was. All I knew was that I had bullets for it.

I stayed at a cheap local motel for the night. I had my cell phone hoping to hear from Marti but never did. Finally when it was time for her to normally get off work I called her. When she answered I asked her if she was going home after work. She laughed and told me that her and Ralph were going to go and fuck all night. She even told me where they were going and I could come and take pictures and then laughed and hung up. I was losing the woman I loved. This was the woman I lived for.

The diet and thought of being thin must have taken over her mind. I knew I could never live without her. I sat down and cried. I was a good husband and she had been a good wife. If it wasn't for that damn diet, life would still mean something to me.

I know I am not in my right mind right now but I am at the motel hoping she wouldn't show up.

No, please, God, no. I see her and Ralph getting out of the car and heading into one of the rooms. I have to go now. I have to know for sure as I turn off the recorder.

*****

"This is patrolman Tom Johnson. I am at the Motel 6 on Highway 224. My partner and I are about to enter room #9. The manager said he heard gunshots. I need backup, I have my gun drawn and I'm ready to enter the room. Please reply."

"This is Sergeant Williams, go on in Tom, please use extreme caution. I am approaching the parking lot. I'm here for backup also."

"Oh my God, Oh my God, This is patrolman Tom Johnson. My partner and I have entered the room. I can't believe what I'm looking at." as he walked back outside for a breath of fresh air.

"Are you okay?" asked the Sergeant seeing Tom and his partner coming out of the room.

"Yes sir, I fine, I have never seen a multiple homicide scene before." replied Tom.

"Well Tom what did you find when you entered the room?" asked the Sergeant.

"There were three dead bodies sir. It looked like a double homicide and a suicide. We found a man and a woman in the bed. The man was still inside the woman. We found a number of pictures of the couple having sex. We also found some pictures that must have been taken at another time with the same woman with three men in a lounge somewhere. They weren't having sex but were rather amorous. The third body was a man we expect to be the woman's husband. Our best guess is he took pictures of them having sex and then snapped. Shooting both of them and then putting the gun to his own mouth and blowing out his brains."

"Sergeant we found this tape recording in the car across from the room. Also a few more pictures of the woman at the lounge. Maybe this tape will explain what happened here."

"What I don't understand Sarge is how a short fat old man like that could be married to a woman who was as young and gorgeous as she was."

"Well son (figure of speech), there are all kind of people in this world and we will never have all the answers. Maybe we will learn more after listening to the tape."

&

Thanks for reading my story

Not all stories have happy ending.

comments welcome

DG Hear

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,703 Followers