The Digressions of Daphnie Ch. 01

Story Info
The Induction.
1.8k words
3.99
23.5k
4

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/02/2022
Created 09/04/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daphnie is riding in a limousine with a man and three women. The male is dressed in a dark blue suit, white shirt and red tie. All four females are naked.

Events leading up to this moment started earlier this evening in a small elegant banquet room, with walls covered by walnut wainscoting, subdued flowered wallpaper and crystal lighting sconces. A crystal chandelier hangs over a large round table in the center of the room. The table, that could accommodate twelve diners, is covered with a white cloth and five place settings.

Daphnie, a statuesque woman, 5' 8" tall, with shoulder length auburn hair, gray eyes, 36C breasts and long legs, is the last to arrive. The lone man in the room, wearing an expensive business suit and tie, steps away from the other women to greet Daphnie. He introduces himself as Mr. Shannon her host and mentor for this program.

Leading her over to the group of women, he hands her a glass of white wine. Daphnie is introduced to the other women. Terri was a tall slender girl with small breasts, green eyes and fiery red hair that hangs down in curls. Elaine is a tall brunette, 5' 10", blue eyes, 38D with a nice figure. Isabelle, the shortest person in the room, 5'2", is a dark skinned Latina with long straight black hair, brown eyes, a stocky build and 36C breasts. All the women were wearing nice dresses and heels or boots with heels.

When the waiter arrived with the salads, Mr. Shannon invites the women to take their places at the table. Isabelle sits on Mr. Shannon's left and the other women are evenly spaced around the table. After the waiter departed, the host addresses the group.

"You ladies all know why you are here. You each have been involved with, shall we say, controversial financial dealings. You were facing public disgrace and possible prison time. My corporation rescued you using its financial resources to pay off the claims against you and erase the matter from your records. In return for the corporation's help you agreed to work for us until your debt is paid off. For most of you this will be 18 to 24 months. During that time you will receive a salary and live a normal life when you are not working."

"The corporation has holdings all over the world that deal with sex related enterprises. You will serve the corporation as exotic entertainers. You will not be forced into prostitution, but otherwise will serve as you are told. In the beginning some of the things you are asked to do will repulse and humiliate you, but you must serve as told. The nature of our business means you are forbidden to talk to anyone about what you do or what you see while working. Failure to serve or follow these simple rules will result in severe disciplinary action for you. "

Daphnie is tense and she thinks about the unknown new life she is entering. She had been stupid. Her boy friend Ray had talked her into taking money from the firm she worked for. She was the bookkeeper so it had been easy. Thousands of dollars were taken over several months. Then the auditors showed up and Ray took off without repaying the money. As a result, she is now sitting in this room wondering what awful things she is going to be forced to do.

The waiter came with the entrée plates and took the salads away. He returned and filled their wine glasses and quickly departed.

Mr. Shannon stands and raises his glass in a toast. "Tonight you will be inducted into the corporation's entertainment staff. May you serve well and have a rewarding career."

Even though a bit apprehensive, everyone stood and raised their glasses to salute the toast. Most of the women then sat down and began picking at the delicious meal set before them. When it appeared that everyone had eaten, Isabelle rose and began distributing a small garment bag to each of the women. She returned to her place beside Mr. Shannon, as he spoke.

"Now it is time to for you to prepare for this evening's induction activities. Isabelle, has a contract to serve the corporation as my personal assistant. In exchange she is receiving a university education at no cost. She is here to help you though the induction process, so follow her lead. Isabelle, show them what to do."

Isabelle stands without saying a word. She reaches down and grabs the hem of her white dress and pulls it off over her head in one swift movement. She is without undergarments and stands completely naked with the dress over her arm wearing only her black heels. Daphnie and the other women gasp in astonishment. Isabelle puts her dress in the garment bag, folds it up and sits back down in her chair.

The waiter returns and begins to clear the dinner plates. He lingers near Isabelle unable to take his eyes off of her.

When the waiter departs, Mr. Shannon stands and states, "OK, ladies you know what is expected of you. So lose the clothes and put them in the garment bags. I want this done before the waiter returns with our desserts."

Daphnie thinks, "Oh my god, what have I got myself into." She timidly removes her dress as she notices the other women are doing the same. Standing there in a white bra, panties and black boots with 4 inch heels, she pauses. Mr. Shannon looks impatiently at all the women clad only in their underwear. Slowly, looking at one another for support, bras come off soon to be followed by panties. Everything is quickly packed in the garment bags and the girls are seated again before the desserts and coffees arrive.

The waiter does a double take when he enters the room and sees four naked ladies seated at the table. Smiling he sets down the chocolate cake and coffee visually examining each woman as he walks by them. Other than Isabelle the women lower their heads and stare sheepishly at the table top.

Mr. Shannon pays the waiter and tells him not to disturb us again. We will leave by the back door in a few minutes.

"Enjoy your desserts ladies. As soon as you are through, I want each of you to step over here so I can inspect you. You are all very beautiful and I am sure you be productive assets for the corporation. Tonight is your first day of your new career. This is the way you will be dressed until you go home after work."

Daphnie like the other women takes her time with the dessert, not wanting to be on display in front of Mr. Shannon and Isabelle.

In a few moments, Mr. Shannon finishes his dessert and lays his fork down.

"Ladies, it is time to start. Elaine, I will begin with you. Come over here so I can have a better look at you."

Elaine glances at the other women and then timidly stands. It is easy to see that she is embarrassed standing naked in front of the group. Her bare breasts sag slightly and end in light brown nipples. She has a thick bush of dark hair covering her public area that hides her womanhood. She walks slowly over to stand in front of Mr. Shannon, looking past him at the wall.

Still sitting, Mr. Shannon reaches out and pulls Elaine's pubic hair. Smiling he comments, "I look forward to seeing you when this hair is gone and your pussy is on full display."

He has her put her hands behind her head and turn around slowly while he gives her focused visual inspection. Her final task is to face away from him and bend over so he can check her from the rear. Then her ordeal is over and she returns to her chair as Terri is called up.

Terri's face is almost as red as her hair as she steps forward. Her pale skin is almost white with a light bush of red hair above her pussy. Her breasts are small firm mounds on her chest with light pink nipples. Mr. Shannon gives her the same visual inspection as Elaine, but does not touch her. He quickly finishes with Terri, and calls Daphnie forward.

Daphnie stands, dreading the humiliating experience, and walks over to Mr. Shannon. Daphnie's skin is a light olive color. Her thin pubic hair is darker than her auburn head, and her nipples are dark pink. He seems more interested in her than the other two women spending more time with the visual inspection. Then to her surprise, while she is bent over displaying her buttocks and neither region, he asks Isabelle to assist him. Isabelle steps up and uses her hands to pull Daphnie's ass cheeks open so Mr. Shannon has a better view of her female attributes and is able to grope her. When she is again allowed to stand, Mr. Shannon cups her breasts and squeezes her nipples. Daphnie cringes as she is subjected to this awful abuse and is glad to return to her seat when released.

To the three women, it seemed like the inspections went on forever, when in reality they took less than five minutes. Mr. Shannon makes a quick call on his cell phone and then stands to address the group.

"I enjoyed examining you. That part of your induction helps you get comfortable being nude at work. You are all attractive women. I am pleased that none of you have any tattoos, scars or distinguishing marks that could limit your assignments. You will be working in the erotic sex industry. If you work hard and follow the rules, I know you will get along well. It is now time for us to leave and go to the next phase of your induction. A corporate limousine is waiting in the alley outside the back door. Take your garment bags and follow Isabelle. When you get to the limo, hand your bag to the chauffer, and get in."

The three women all look shocked. Daphnie knew they had the same thoughts she did. They were going out of here bare naked to an unknown place.

Isabelle is the only one who seems comfortable with her state of dress. Looking at the others, she asks, "Ready Girls? Follow me."

Had anyone been watching, they would have seen a procession of four naked women, followed by a man in a business suit, walk single file out of the banquet room. The group proceeded down the short hall and out the restaurant's rear exit door. A dark limo was parked about ten feet from the door awaiting them. Each woman crossed the open space quickly, handed her bag to the chauffer and entered the vehicle. Fortunately for Daphnie and the other women, there was no one else in the hall or alley to witness the event.

The chauffer placed the bags in the trunk, closed the passenger door and soon they were moving. Daphnie was anxious about what was going to happen next, but she had no choice but to follow instructions.