The Digressions of Daphnie Ch. 03

Story Info
The Beauty Transformation.
1.5k words
4.12
15.9k
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/02/2022
Created 09/04/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daphnie looks at the group standing in front of the open doors of the arriving elevator. Maurice is obviously in charge. Clustered around him are about a dozen guests dressed in dark clothing, holding glasses of wine. She notices that the group is made up mostly of men with two women. She catches a glimpse of several naked young women quietly watching from behind the group. The welcoming group parts so the new arrivals can exit.

Smiling, Tiffany, grabs Elaine's hand and hurries off the elevator with her in tow. "I want you to be the first one on the waxing bench. I can hardly wait to see what you will look like when you are smooth."

Glancing around, Daphnie finds herself in a majestic entry hall with a high ceiling, framed paintings and a crystal chandelier. Through the arch directly in front of her is a designer living room filled with posh furniture. Wide hallways lead off to her right and left. The naked girls who were watching the arrival follow Tiffany and Elaine down the hallway to the right.

Maurice guides Mr. Shannon and the remaining three women into the same hallway. The guests stroll behind, enjoying the rolling buttocks of the three naked women walking ahead of them.

Turning a corner, they walk a short distance to the end of the hall and turn into a large room with no windows. Another beautiful crystal chandelier is hanging from the high ceiling. In one corner there is a small beauty salon, with hair washing sinks, hair dryers, manicure table, and a narrow black leather upholstered bench with a vertical V frame at the end.

Elaine is lying on the bench and Tiffany is strapping her to it. She has a black leather belt around her waist. Her arms are restrained to the sides of the bench with black straps at the wrists and elbows. Tiffany is in the process of securing Elaine's legs to V frame at the ankle and knee. This renders her immobile and spreads her legs wide completely exposing her womanhood to everyone. Tiffany's last act is to remove Elaine's shoes.

Daphnie is gawking at Elaine on the bench when one of the naked hostesses comes over and introduces herself.

"Hi, I am Ruby. I am going to be doing your nails. You will get both a manicure and a pedicure. That way you can wear sandals or go barefoot if the occasion call for it. I notice you looking at that bench. It is something else isn't it? They are going to wax off her body hair. She is strapped down because it hurts like hell. The guests really enjoy watching the process. Don't worry, you and the other new girl will have your turns later. Now let's get your nails fixed up."

Ruby leads Daphnie over to the manicure table and offers her a high stool. As she sits, she notices that from this position she can watch everything going in the room. Of course everyone in the room can see her too. A short distance away, Terri is seated in a chair being prepared to have her hair styled. The guests have all gathered around Elaine who is now securely fastened to the bench. They give her a thorough visual inspection, before pulling up chairs to sit and watch the waxing process. Elaine is beet red and looks very humiliated from being on display.

Daphnie hardly notices when Ruby takes her hand and begins working on her nails. She can't take her eyes off of Elaine. Again she thinks, "What have I gotten myself into? I hope this is better than going to prison."

Tiffany and another naked young woman, wheel a service cart next to Elaine's bench. The cart holds hot wax, cloths, towels, bowl of water and a tray of tools. Daphnie's view is blocked by the girls working on Elaine's exposed pubic area. In a few moments Tiffany steps back to admire her work. Elaine's crotch is now covered by strips narrow strips of waxed cloth.

Maurice steps over and tells the guests that during the wait for the wax to harden they may wish to examine Elaine's ample breasts. Elaine looks very uncomfortable as several hands are soon caressing her tits. Being strapped to the bench she can do little to protest. One of the woman guest's leans down and begins to suck on Elaine's hardening nipple. This brings cheers of approval from the audience.

Tiffany soon announces that the waxed strips are ready. Maurice selects several of his guests to assist with the removal process. With a big grin, the first man steps up to Elaine's crotch and firmly rips off a waxed strip. She screams as the wax tears out her dark public hairs by the roots leaving a bald spot. This process is repeated until Elaine's mound is completely bald. All the guests are enjoying Elaine's discomfort as the strips are pulled away.

Tiffany uses tweezers to pull out a few stubborn hairs left by the process. Then she washes Elaine's smooth mound with a hot towel and stands back to admire her work. Daphnie is impressed by how beautifully Elaine's pussy looks now that it is free of all that dark pubic hair.

Maurice asks Tiffany if she thinks Elaine deserves a reward for being so cooperative during this ordeal. Tiffany turns and whispers something to her assistant. Both girls smile at Maurice as they move to Elaine, who is still strapped to the table. The girls take turns kissing Elaine, while fondling her breasts. Then Tiffany kneels between the captive girl's open legs and begins to kiss her smooth womanhood. Elaine gasps as the other girl kisses her breast sucking on the nipple.

Elaine begins to struggle in her bonds as she becomes very aroused from the treatment she is receiving. Tiffany has pushed her tongue between her labia lips and is teasing Elaine's clit. Elaine is making involuntary motions as she is overcome by sensations. One girl is sucking her tit while playing with her other nipple. At the same time Tiffany has her face buried in her pussy with fingers inserted in her love canal. All of this attention is driving her wild and exciting the guests.

It doesn't take long before Elaine screams and begins to convulse as her body is racked by a massive orgasm. The audience is delighted by this performance and many hands reach in to caress Elaine's heaving body as she comes down from her zenith. Tiffany and her assistant give Elaine long lingering kisses as they release her from her constraints.

Daphnie was so focused on watching Elaine that she did not notice her nails were done until Ruby told her so. The three women changed stations with Elaine taking Daphinie's place and Terri going to the bench. Daphnie ended up in the hair styling chair, with misgivings about what was going to happen when she got to the bench.

Terri received the same waxing treatment as Elaine. She had her breasts fondled by the guests, but after she was finished and cleaned up Tiffany did not give her any special attention. Guests were given some time to examine her new smoothness before she moved to the manicure table.

Daphnie took a deep breath as she was strapped to the waxing bench knowing it was going to hurt like hell. During the process hands explored her body and mauled her breasts. She had the waxed strips pressed on and removed by the guests. Soon she was as smooth and clean as the two women who arrived with her.

Daphnie did not get off as easily as Terri. One of the woman guests, sat on a stool facing Daphnie's exposed pussy. Daphnie saw that she was holding two vibrating dildos which she displayed to the group. Spreading lube between Daphnie's pussy lips, she used the smaller toy to massage her clit. Trembling from the sensations Daphnie began to moan.

The vibe moved back and forth over Daphnie's clit while hands massaged her breasts and touched elsewhere. Suddenly the larger tool was at the entrance to her love canal and slowly inching into her. She was so wet it slid right in without any constriction. The two vibes were sending pulsing feeling through her body making her gasp and tremble.

It didn't take long until Daphnie's climax hit her sending electric shock waves to her nerve center. She shook and screamed at the top of her orgasm. Everyone clapped as she hit her peak and was held there by the vibes. It took her a long time to get back to normal breathing again.

Daphnie was covered by a sheen of perspiration by the time she was released from the bench. She joined Elaine and Terri who were also finished with their makeovers.

Mr. Shannon stepped up to the trio and said, "You girls look magnificent and are now ready to go to work. This ends the hard part of your duties tonight. For the rest of the evening you will be serving Maurice and his guests while his girls perform other functions. You have time to get something to eat and have a glass of wine before starting to serve."