The Dildo in Mom's Dresser

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Phobetor
Phobetor
314 Followers

As it clattered to the floor she laid back on her bed saying, "It's your turn now; show Mommy how you stained all those sheets." Her voice was soft and sultry. I didn't need to be told twice, within seconds my clothing was on the floor.

I jumped onto the bed straddling mom's chest. My thighs pressed against her soft breasts, my ridged cock hovering centimeters from her ruby lips. Slowly I began to stroke my hard shaft, pumping my hand up and down. My cock begged me to speed up but I wanted this to last, and I was already close to exploding.

Mom's eyes scanned over my nude body, scanning over the slender naked body of her own son. She longingly stared at my impressive member. For a second she looked ready to lean forward that tiny distance and wrap her beautiful lips around my shaft. However she stayed still simply watching my hand slowly pump myself toward orgasm. After minutes of slowly messaging my cock Mom got involved. Her hand slowly slid up my thigh and gently grabbed my balls. With my mom's soft hand caressing my swollen sack I couldn't control myself any longer. My hand began to feverishly pump my shaft, and in only a few seconds orgasm hit me like a train. I leaned back and bellowed wildly, waves a pleasure shot through my body. My cock spammed shooting load after load of hot cum onto my mom. Gobs of cum splashed over my mom's face, getting caught in her silky hair or dribbling down onto her neck and tits. I collapsed on top of her, and we kissed passionately. I could taste my semen on her lips, and feel it sticking to my face and chest. I nuzzled close to my mother and we both fell into a deep sleep.

Phobetor
Phobetor
314 Followers
12