The Dildock Virus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Turn around"

"Oh my God!"

"What a slut!"

"Show your ass."

"Squirt baby!"

"Suck your tits"

"Ass please"

Black Diamond made a request and she immediately obeyed. "Turn around for a minute and spread you ass cheeks for us."

She got up and turning around, kneeled on the chair and parted her ass cheeks wide as if for some bizarre medical inspection. Her rosebud, so private, so intimate, was exposed for everyone to study. When she glanced back over her shoulder at the monitor she realized the camera had zoomed in incredibly tight. Nothing was left to the imagination. As the image slowly pulled out showing her pussy she realized in dismay she was practically dripping juice as turned on as she was being such an exhibitionistic naughty girl. Maybe she really was a slut. Was it then she gave in? Her moral voice went silent and the passion of the moment was the only thing to live for. There was no time to think of consequences, only pleasure in the now. She now had an intense need for anyone or anything to enter her, penetrate her, make love no fuck her. She wasn't the only one who knew what she so obscenely craved.

She turned around and sat back down to read the comments on the screen. She wanted to know that she was turning them all on, what they wanted her to do and what they wanted to do to her.

In the sea of texts, a message from Black Diamond jumped out to be read. It was blunt, direct and immediately sounded like a great idea. "Go fuck yourself with a banana."

Her eyes went to the fruit she purchased just earlier that day. She looked at the bunch of firm bananas lying on the table. How did he know? She felt so horny anything inside her would be wonderful. She broke off the biggest and leaned back in her chair for the next step in her debasement. The voice of inner warning had been gone for some time, swept away in the whirlwind of new found passions and emotional servitude. She looked at her image smiling sexily at the camera as she first ran the banana around her moist lips; getting it lubricated before increasingly deeper thrusts drove it home. Her thick cream started to coat the glistening fruit and build at the entrance to her pussy as she repeatedly pushed it in for another assault on any remaining modesty she had possibly possessed.

Her watchers were reduced to animals, howling, jeering, amazed at the spectacle they were witnessing. She stopped her thrusting for a moment to give everyone a clear view of the remaining quarter of fruit peering out, her slick vaginal lips hugging it tightly as she tapped it firmly with her fingers to show how planted it was inside. This time she welcomed the close up. She wanted to be the star. Without her even controlling it, small window after window after window started filling up her computer screen with masturbating cock after cock stoking to her exhibitionist show. She was being called a slut, a whore, a horny cunt and she was truly getting off on it. Hundreds of men, wanting her, wishing they were there fucking her, wanting to maul her tits, thrust their tongues in her mouth, grab her hips or pull her hair like the reigns of horse as they drove themselves as deep as they could into her. She could imagine herself pushing back, feeling so tight and used. As each viewer shot his load, semen spraying, another cam of some fat bellied man or skinny naked youth would pop up in its place to take his turn as her virtual lover. Her breath came in shallow pants as she waited for all their seed. She wanted to be bred by any one of those stiff, stoking erections she saw up on the screen. But it was Black Diamond's she wanted most. She could actually feel his mushroomed head splitting her lips, his shaft stretching her as it pushed inside, and like a hot steel bar relentlessly drive deeper and deeper, no mercy asked for, no mercy given. She felt every ridge, every pulsing vein. She was the animal in heat, waiting for the moment she would receive his seed, to complete the act, the only reason for being.

Eight hundred and twenty two viewers! With each new watcher she was getting more and more turned on. Lauren didn't know how much more she could stand. She imagined herself in some dim old, seedy theater house performing sex acts on a stained mattress casually thrown on the floor, completely surrounded by rows upon rows of naked men. It didn't matter who, how old or what they looked like, just that they all were all going to get their turn in using her. She was fucking the banana as fast as she could now. The camera panned and zoomed in and out all over her entire body from her glazed grunting face to her bouncing titties with their stiff nipples down to her vagina slick with discharge around her lips as the dildo of choice repeated its pounding rhythm.

She looked back at the cam of Black Diamond hoping he was as aroused as she, and gave an exquisite shudder to see his frenzied stroking. Laurel so wanted for them to get off together, to be one. No longer was there any voice of resistance calling her back to who she once was. Her eyes closed, she was in the moment. She wasn't just surrendering to her new self, she was embracing it. All the guilt, shame and pressures of society were gone in this liberation of primal need and rapture. She exulted in the knowledge there were now over one thousand men watching her, participating in her passion, wanting to ravage her, bury themselves inside her and pump their seed deep into her fertile womb.

Her eyes opened up to see load after load of jism spray like a river from the cock of Black Diamond. She began with a low moan that quickly rose to a high shrill. Laurel was experiencing her first orgasm ever, consuming her entire body. With three final rapid thrusts of the banana shoving deeper inside her than she would have ever dared, her body jerked convulsively like a puppet on strings and quickly she pulled it out, spraying juice in all directions. At first she thought she was peeing from her open gash. Never had she felt anything so intense and never had she felt such raw unbridled lust.

And then as quickly as it peaked, it was over. Viewer on over eleven hundred internet screens around the world watched this naked, stunning twenty one year old, glistening with sweat, her breasts heaving in rapid breaths, finally touch back on the ground. The endless stream of taunts, requests and rude compliments had stopped so in awe were they of what they just witnessed. My God! None had ever seen something that intense before. So incredibly hot. So fucking sexy!

And then began again the swell of appreciation.

"Oh my God!"

"Never seen anything like that!"

"What a slut! Did you guys see that?! Holy Shit darling!"

"You made me explode big time baby! Wanna lick it up?"

"You've got Mail!"

"Read mine first!"

And on it went until without her typing one character on her keyboard, mysteriously a message appeared from her to all her new found fans. "That's it for tonight boys, see you same time tomorrow for another show! Your favorite little CockSlut!"

"Same time tomorrow?" she moaned as it sunk in. "...another show?"

That small voice was back, trying to tell her something, warn her, screaming at her. But her search for understanding was cut short when her screen went black. Then blue. And then once more began to run a pattern of random colors, patterns and symbols she recognized as the program it was so important for her to pay attention to. As she settled into its mindset, she started to feel relaxed yet excited, comforted yet adventurous and certain if she looked deeper into that void everything would be answered in time. Everything would be wonderful. If only she knew what the questions were. But for now she had to pay attention...

12