The Diner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He felt completely separate from his cock, as if he were a spectator on the sidelines, witnessing the performance of a lifetime. He watched as his member, thicker than he’d ever seen it, disappeared then withdrew repeatedly into and from the depths of this exotic siren. His own come was foaming at the edge of her cunt as he churned it with each quivering thrust of his hips. And still, his orgasm came. He’d never produced this much volume with any other lover, and he was amazed at the effect she was having on him.

Gently pulling his thumbs from her ass, he wrapped a hand around his girth and slowly withdrew his rod from her drenched love hole, jerking it over her upturned ass, her tiny hole still stretched open, revealing the black depths of her bowels. Another volley of cream erupted from the end of his thick pole and spilled across the small of her back and ass, one shot dripping straight into the bull’s eye of her stretched anus. He masturbated himself sporadically, hips thrusting to meet his fist, as the volleys slowed… the pearly seed seeping out less and less with each pump of his wrist. Finally, with one last full stroke, he slapped the end of his dick against her ass, feeling her tiny hole close against the drawstring of his cock. Just as this orgasm subsided, his desire to take her there was already building up inside him.

But that was for later on. He bent down over her, pressing his chest against her cum-riddled back, kissing her along the nape of her neck, whispering in her ear, “That was the best come I’ve ever had… you are so fucking incredible!”

An exhausted smile played across her lips as she whispered back, “Did I mention we don’t open until ten tomorrow?” Leaning back into him, they slid as one off the edge of the table and onto the cold tile floor, curled together for more than warmth.

“I guess I’d better pace myself, then, if you want to make this an all-nighter,” he replied, only half-joking. His strong arms wrapped around her and pulled her close as they drifted off in a brief slumber.

12