The Dining Room Maid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Effie100
Effie100
405 Followers

"Get in the bath boy." The words were spoken slowly.

Simon stood up and stepped into the bath, placing his feet carefully either side of his Mistresses calves, and knelt down. The dowager opened here eyes and ran her fingers down Simon's smooth stomach, forming a fist around his penis. Come to Mummy."

She put her arms out and gestured Simon forward. Simon lent forward , holding the end of the bath and kissed his Mistress. She pulled teasingly at his top lip, her sweet breath, her warm skin making Simon melt with desire. The union was slow and loving. Small, delicate movements, then gradually faster, more earnest, deeper.

They came together. It could not have been a more gorgeous moment for either of them.

It took nearly an hour to dress the Dowager. An experience that Simon adored. The attention to detail, the soft fabrics, the long caresses and the happy feminine chatter made him feel that this really was his true vocation.

Simon stood back and waited patiently whilst the Dowager set her hair up and applied her lipstick. Then, without a word she stood, and Simon knew instinctively that he should open the door. The she was gone, and Simon turned his attention to tidying away all manner of clothes, hangars, perfumes and jewellery before attending to his own re-dressing and returning to his dining room duties.

By the time he scampered down the stairs to the basement he was already 15 minutes late. The kitchen was empty, and he had no choice but to run up to the dining room, late. He opened the door as quietly as he could and took his place by the serving table. Bateman scowled at him. There were 5 people at breakfast, the Dowager, Lord and lady Bevois and their eldest daughter Cordelia.

Fortunately breakfast was self-service so Simon had not been missed. The Butler had served coffee and tea, and it only remained for the two of them to await further orders.

"The boy served me well this morning, and will again. You may wish to make arrangements to accommodate my requirements dear." The Dowager looked across at Lady Bevois, raising an eyebrow in anticipation of the correct response.

"O yes, Mama, of course. I am delighted. Bateman and I will make alternative arrangements for dining, although we may need some time to recruit Mama. ."

"Very well dear. If the boy is free he may assist here, but if not I am sure that Bateman will serve us admirably. We have no house guests until late Spring, so we should manage quite well."

"Yes Mama, we shall manage quite well, as you say."

Simon's heart leapt. He looked across at the back of the Dowager's neck. A tiny curl of hair had fallen from her tight bun. She sat upright. Calm, confident and in control. His feelings towards her, even after such a short time were intense. He might even be falling a little bit in love.

After breakfast Simon saw the Dowager and Lady Bevois strolling across the lawns arm in arm. Their conversation appeared intimate and earnest. Lady Bevois at one point cuddled into her mother's arm and you could just sense how excited she was. The wicked sound of knowing laughter echoed back to the house.

Cordelia sat on the grand piano, sitting on her hands and slowly swinging her legs back and forth. She was 17 years old. Beautiful, confident and clever. She looked and behaved like a young version of her grandmother. Her piercing blue eyes stared across at Simon, who stood looking out of the French windows holding a breakfast tray.

"Do you think they are talking about you, boy." Simon, turned suddenly, and realized that he had been caught out. He flushed red with embarrassment, but before Simon could respond Cordelia smiled her most endearing smile.

"I'm Cordelia", she said brightly, and you are, well, for the moment at least, Simon. I wonder how long that will last."

Then with a neat hop she jumped off the piano and breezed right past Simon and into the garden. Simon watched her skip down the stone steps and across the lawns to join her mother and grandmama. Her legs were long and elegant, and she wore the tiniest cornflower blue cotton summer dress, with a wide flirty hem that fluttered in the morning breeze.

What did she mean by 'for the moment at least...how long will that last'.

How intriguing this household was. How complex everyone appeared. How puzzling.

After luncheon the Dowager decided to retire to her rooms to rest. She asked Simon to join her. Meekly, Simon followed the Dowager upstairs keeping a respectful two paces behind, and when she paused at the door Simon opened it carefully, stepping back to let her in. To Simon's surprise Lady Bevois was already in the room, sitting on a small silk covered stool at the bottom of the bed.

The Dowager closed the door, and turned the lock, placing the key on the dressing table. In silence the Dowager turned, raising her arms up expectantly. Simon moved forward and carefully opened the hook and eye at the top of her dress, and slowly unzipped her dress down to the small of her back. Very carefully he pulled the sleeves off her shoulders and, kneeling down to allow his Mistress to step out. She wore the most exquisite white lace bra and matching panties, cut high on the waist and covering her pert bottom. Her stockings, light and subtle had a delicate embroidered band attached to a simple white suspender belt. Her shoes were cream and gold, with a four inch heel and an open toe. Simon could not imagine anyone could look so beautiful.

The Dowager sat on her bed and looked down as Simon removed both of her shoes, and undid each suspender, gently rolling her stockings down her legs and gathering them over her heel and off. His Mistress undid her bra herself, and still looking at Simon she let it fall, slowly pulling the straps down her arms and dropping it to the floor. Simon leant forward, his face close to the Dowager's tummy, to remove her panties. She made it as difficult as possible for him. He hooked his thumbs under the tight waistband and started to pull the material down. He desperately wanted his Mistress to lift her bottom from the bed, but she just sat there, as Simon nervously struggled, trying to ease the material down. He dared not pull to hard or they could tear, and he didn't wish to upset his Mistress. That was the last thing he wanted to do. After a minute the Dowager pressed her hands to the bed and raised herself up, just for the briefest moment, allowing Simon to pull her panties down over her buttocks and towards her knees.

Simon trembled as he removed her panties, and saw the rich black hair glisten between her legs.

The Dowager crossed her legs, leaning backwards, looking relaxed and in complete control.

"Now Simon, I wish you to take off your uniform and show Lady Bevois your bruises."

Simon looked across at Lady Bevois, who had remained silent throughout. He stood before these two women, and knew he had no choice but to obey. A few moments later he stood, totally naked, his hands clasped in front, trying to hide his penis. "Hands on your head please, and turn round," the Dowager snapped.

The tops of his thighs bore lines of purple, red and black marks that looked sore and fresh. "I hope that you learnt a valuable lesson Simon", said Lady Bevois. "Yes Ma'am, I did," Simon responded respectfully.

Lady Bevois rose from her stool and approached Simon, running her fingers down his back and feeling between his buttocks. She put her face close to his cheek and ran her other hand over his chest, feeling for his nipple, which she pinched hard.

"You are right Mama, He does have a very feminine body. I think that we should start right away, do you agree?"

"I do dear. I do. Now, Simon, this afternoon you are going to start on a journey with us. A long journey that will take you to a very different place".

Simon did not understand.

"Are we going somewhere Mistress," he responded innocently.

"Yes dear, you are going somewhere. Somewhere from which you will never return. "

Simon stood there, a chill running through his body. Lady Bevois still held him close, running her fingers up and down between his buttocks, and with her other hand cupping his balls, which she weighed with her palm, she whispered in his ear:

"A very special journey indeed".

After a few moments Simon's penis swelled and stood stiff and erect, pounding against his stomach.

"Do you want him first Mama?"

"I do dear. Come here Simon.

" Simon turned and approached the Dowager who took his hand softly and guided him onto her bed. They kissed, as softly and as intimately as the previous evening. He had never made love in front of another person before, and at first he felt awkward. But the taste of his Mistress soon made him forget, and within moments they were together again, in a heavenly place that would leave them both feeling happy and exhausted.

Lady Bevois looked down at her mother and Simon, and watched how skillfully she had entrapped this poor creature. She knew her so well. How clever she was at ensnaring her victims with passion and then manipulating them to satisfy her darkest desires. She watched her mothers legs wrap around him, her arms around his back, digging her nails into his perfect skin. Like a black widow spider she held him , and this poor boy pushing deeper and deeper, completely unaware how terrible the consequences of his emerging relationship with the Dowager would be. When he came inside her Lady Bevois half expected to watch her mother crush his frail body, squeeze the life out of him and consume him, there and then on the bed. Psychologically that is precisely the outcome she had in mind, and for anyone who knew her well, they could only feel an enormous pity for poor Simon. His deconstruction had truly begun, and it was chilling to watch.

The Dowager lay back on to her the bed and asked her daughter whether she had decided yet.

"I have Mama, I have. She shall be called Molly and be the prettiest maid we ever had."

Simon started wondering who they could be talking about when he felt Lady Bevois grab him by the back of his hair and pull him roughly off the bed. She dragged him across the bedroom floor and into the bathroom. He was speechless with shock.

"Down on the floor, Molly. The honeymoon is over. It is about time that you started to understand what is expected of you. "

Simon felt the determination of this woman, as she forced his head down to the floor and kicked his legs away from him, twisting him onto his back. She stood over him raising her skirts up to her waist and sat down hard on his chest. She was naked under her skirts and he felt a mass of curly hair scratching his chest and the wetness of her vulva. She slid forward and sat on his face, her thighs clamped against his ears.

"Open your mouth Molly dear. I am going to feed you."

She leant back grabbing his penis with her fist and pulled it hard. He let out a muffled scream and his mouth opened wide.

"Good girl. Now keep it open."

Then it happened. A long hot stream filled his mouth, forcing him to swallow it down, and take more and more. It went on and on, and he gulped down every drop.

"Good girl. How quickly you learn." " With that she sat further forward positioning her rosebud over his mouth.

Lick me dear. Push your tongue into me. I want you to feel for your gift."

Simon had no choice. He could feel the weight of her bottom pushing down on his jaw. His tongue extended, licking and pushing at the tight unyielding muscle, pressing , desperate to obey his Mistresses order.

Simon started to realise what was happening to him. He could not believe that anyone could do such a thing. It was beyond disgusting, it was beyond degradation. When she finally finished he felt a strange submission and a sense that something quite awful had just taken place.

Lady Bevois stood up, pulling down her skirts and stood over Simon, looking down at his glazed eyes, and his pale, shocked expression.

"Why Molly, you look quite flustered. If you are going be a girl the we must fill you with feminine things, shall we not?.That is what shall do. We shall fill your head and your heart and your body with feminine things. Come on, up you get, I wish to show you your new uniform."

Back in the bedroom the Dowager lay on the bed like Orphelia, her head resting on her hands, and her hair spread over the pillow redolent of a beautiful pre-Raphaellite painting.

"I thought you would wish to see Molly in her new uniform Mama."

The Dowager smiled with her mouth, but her eyes remained cool and serious, like a cat that got the cream.

"Sit on the bed Molly, next to Mama. I wish to show you your uniform first, and then you shall wear it for us."

Simon sat down meekly next to the Dowager. He sat so neatly, legs together and with pointed toes. He crossed his forearms over each other on his lap and allowed his wrists to go limp. He surprised himself. His feelings were quite odd, almost pleasurable, with an overwhelming desire to please his Mistresses. He felt very feminine, but couldn't understand why.

Lady Bevois opened her mother's wardrobe and took out a cream dress cover on a hangar, hooking it on the outside of the door. Slowly she undid the zip at the front revealing a black and white dress, that almost burst out as the petticoats sprung out from their enclosure. It was very short with acres of white petticoats underneath, and exquisitely decorated in lace and pretty bows. Simon blushed. Was he really expected to wear that?

Lady Bevois then took a large box from the wardrobe tied with a large cream bow. This she put on the bed next to Simon and asked him to open it. Shaking visibly, Simon carefully untied the satin bow and opened the box. Inside tightly packed in pink tissue were all manner of gorgeous things.

Lady Bevois started to take the objects out and lay them on the bed. There were eight identical pairs of white panties, ridiculously frilly and with delicate pink bows and a red lace trim, cut very high on the waist. Then three matching bras, underwired and strapless, and the most gorgeous suspender belt, white and pink, with a very wide waist band, almost a corset, with 10 clips at the back to cinch in the waist. There were five packs of seamed fully fashioned barely black stockings and the most lovely apron and bonnet. There was also a pretty pair of black court shoes, with a modest heel.

"Now Polly, say thank you to Mama for your lovely gifts. Then, we will let you try them on."

Simon looked up at Lady Bevois and then to the Dowager, still naked, lying gracefully across the bed, her head on a pillow. He knew that this really was going to happen, and he felt both terrified and excited all at once.

Simon whispered a nervous thank you, and still reeling from Lady Bevois' gift stood up, almost unable to think straight.

The ladies instructed poor Simon, item by item, and he squirmed with embarrassment as they handed him his new panties, stockings and suspender belt. They watched in silence as he slowly dressed himself until he stood, at last, hands clasped daintily over his apron, facing Lady Bevois.

What a picture. The bonnet framed his pretty face beautifully, tied under his chin in the cutest bow. The skirts were terribly short, only just covering his tummy, presenting his frilly knickers to the world, and his long slim stockinged legs. Even without make-up he was totally transformed. Catching a glimpse of himself in the bedroom mirror he could see how feminine he looked, and it made his heart leap. He looked every inch a young maid, with a clear complexion, wide watery eyes and full lips. His legs were slim and shapely, and his entire demeanour was that of a simpering, servile servant .

Lady Bevois beckoned him towards her, and ran her fingers across his flushed cheek.

"Such a beautiful little servant girl. I do hope that you will remain so."

Her tone was threatening and menacing, and Simon felt as if at any moment she might smite him hard, sending him reeling across the room. He would have to get used to this fear, this awful tension, whenever he was in Lady Bevois' presence. She just oozed control, unpredictable dangerous control, which left him in a constant state of fear.

Now, kneel down and kiss Mama's feet. I shall see you humbled properly before you are dismissed.

Simon knelt by the side of the bed as the Dowager extended her slender foot and gently brushed her toes against Simon's lips. He kissed her toes softly, placing delicate , pretty kisses on each one. The Dowager pressed her foot forward, opening Simon's lips, pushing further inwards. Simon opened his mouth, and sucked her toes, tasting the salty flavours, feeling the smooth perfectly polished nails against his tongue. The Dowager let out a long low moan, as Simon gently held her foot and sucked her foot deeper inside, rolling his tongue around in a sensual French kiss.. He dribbled with the sheer loveliness of his predicament, in total servitude to this mature woman, as she forced her foot deep inside his mouth.

The Dowager rubbed her left foot encouragingly against his chin, looking down at this maid as he sucked her toes, on his knees, totally focused, dutifully on his task. Her fingers felt between her legs, and her thighs moved apart, almost imperceptibly, and her heart raced. She loved to dominate these young fools. She loved to watch as they served her.

Simon kissed the bottom of each toe as the Dowager pulled her foot out of his mouth, and he ran his tongue up and down her sole, tasting her salty, musty skin, and inhaling the warm gorgeousness of his Mistress. The Dowager's fingers found a perfect place, and she gasped. Simon sensed her fervour and applied himself with even more enthusiasm to his task, taking the left foot even deeper into his mouth, feeling his Mistresses toes wriggling in his throat. She pressed harder, bracing herself against the back of the throat as she frigged herself. Simon gagged, dribbling uncontrollably down his chin, trying to swallow, trying to pull her foot as deep as he could into his servile mouth. He wanted to take everything in, to close his lips over her heal, But it was just impossible.

Lady Bevois watched as his mother threw her head back onto the pillow, opened her thighs, and with a long squeal, hips bucking, let herself come in a wet hot spray against her diamond ringed fingers.

Simon, bruised and with a red, hot face, coughed and spluttered as the Dowager withdrew her foot and pushed him backwards with a hard stamp of her heel. He fell backward onto the floor, breaking his fall with his elbows, his face glistening with saliva.

Lady Bevois stood over him, as he struggled back onto his knees, brushing his skirts back as neatly as he could over his thighs.

"Run along Molly. You are late for your duties girl."

Molly stood up, bobbed a curtsey at the Dowager and Lady Bevois, and left the bedroom, closing the door carefully behind him. He rushed down the servants staircase in a rustling mass of petticoats, holding his skirts to his side and found his way down to the servants kitchen, with moments to spare.

Bateman didn't bat an eyelid. He just looked up at this flustered fool and calmly said:-

"Molly. Wipe your face dry and help cook prepare supper."

That evening, standing in the dining room meekly by the serving table, Molly looked into the middle distance as the family filed in. First the Dowager looking magnificent in a long clingy gold dress, followed by Lord and Lady Bevois. Lord Bevois wore a dinner jacket with black tie and his wife wore a cream cocktail dress heavily laced across the shoulders and bust with a low neckline. Then Cordelia breezed in, more casually dressed in tight fitting jodphurs, brown hunting boots and tight white woolen jumper that just covered her navel. She was in a confident mood, and strutted across to the table to join her parents and grandmama. Glancing across at the serving table her eyes caught sight of Molly.

Effie100
Effie100
405 Followers