The Dinner Date

Story Info
He discovers that food isn't the only thing he can eat.
4.2k words
4.47
26k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
celticlass
celticlass
25 Followers

The time had come and we were finally going to meet. We'd talked about this for weeks and the time was here at last. We'd agreed to meet in public, at a restaurant about twenty miles from where he lives. With both of us being married, we had to be discreet, and we felt that the restaurant would grant us a measure of anonymity while being public enough that we'd be able to control the lust that burned within us.

I stride confidently up to the door of the restaurant; it would never do for him to notice how nervous I was about meeting him. As soon as I enter the lobby, I see him. He looks so different from his pictures, yet my heart recognizes him instantly – as did my overactive libido. He turns towards me as I enter, and our eyes lock. His jade green eyes capture my own whisky brown ones, and we move towards each other as if drawn by a force beyond our desire to control it. I joyfully meet his embrace, and the instant I feel his touch, I know that any thoughts of a platonic meeting had been a delusion.

Desire coils hot in my belly and my nipples harden against his firm chest. I can feel his erection pressed intimately against my mound. I pull back slightly to look into his eyes, to see if he is feeling what I'm feeling. His eyes are luminescent with desire, and I know mine are golden with lust for him. He lowers his mouth to mine. This is no tentative first kiss. No, this is a kiss full of months of talking online, of sharing hopes and dreams, of creating hot, illicit fantasies together. Our lips meet seconds before his tongue sweeps into my mouth, tangling with mine. His hands find their way to my ass, and he pulls me tight against his cock. Wordlessly, he lifts me up. I wrap my legs around his waist. As I do so, my skirt rides up to my hips, allowing me to feel the hardness behind his zipper against my bare wet pussy.

Without taking his mouth from mine, he carries me into the men's room. We don't notice the startled looks we get from the few men at the urinals as he carries me into the handicap stall. He locks the door as he presses me up against it so I'm trapped between the cold metal and his hot body. His hand fumbles with his zipper, his knuckles brushing against my wet pussy in the process. A moan slips out of me at the exquisite sensation of finally having his hands on me. After a small eternity, his cock is free and I feel him guide it teasingly over my clit. He uses the head to spread my juices around and the throbbing in my clit intensifies. He places the head in my slit, and he swallows my begging whimper. With a mischievous laugh he lets me feel another inch of his delicious cock inside of me. My body pulses as it gets used to his size. Just when I'm resigned to his slow, teasing lovemaking, he plunges all seven inches of his fat cock into my hungry pussy in one thrust.

I gasp against his mouth at the incredible fullness I'm feeling. I brace my hands on his shoulders and his hands on my ass guide me up and down on his shaft. My head bumps the stall door as he pounds into me, and his mouth swallows my moans. He leaves my mouth and kisses down my chin, along my jaw and down my neck. I throw my head back to give him better access. His mouth leaves a scorching trail across my skin. As I continue to ride him, I can feel myself get closer and closer to a blazing orgasm. He can feel my juices dripping down his cock and onto his balls. My pussy gets tighter as I get closer. His cock grows even larger as his own climax approaches, and he pounds into me faster. "Kiss me. NOW!" I command, and no sooner do his lips meet mine than my orgasm tears through me and he swallows my exultant screams in his mouth.

As he feels the tight draw of my cunt against his cock, he explodes with his own orgasm, his come flooding into me. His yell of release is trapped in my mouth, and he accidentally bites my lip in his ecstasy. The pain is minor though, and I relish in the feel of his hard cock still buried inside my tight wet pussy as we cling to each other and catch our breaths. After several minutes, I slide down his body. With my mouth, I clean his cock off, savoring our combined come, sucking and licking it all off. He tells me to wait right where I am. He leaves the stall and returns a moment later with a wet paper towel. He washes the stickiness from my thighs. We walk out of the men's room, knowing that everyone who sees us would know what we just did.

We return to the lobby to wait for a table. While we wait for the hostess to return, I turn to him, hold out my hand and with a smile say, "Hi. You must be Mike. I'm Dianne. It's so great to finally meet you."

He shakes my hand, then pulls me towards him into another hug. As we embrace, he says, "It's wonderful finally getting to meet you." A discreet cough interrupts us and we part as the hostess comes to seat us. She leads us to a secluded corner table and we sit down beside each other. The high seats of the booth afford us a measure of privacy. We order drinks and dinner. While we're waiting for our food, we take the time to talk, to get to know each other in person. As we're talking, he feels my hand on his thigh through his pants, and it creeps up his leg towards his groin. His cock hardens as he feels the heat of my hand.

He moans low in his throat. He places his hand on top of mine, intending to stop its progress. Instead, he simply guides it up until it's resting on his cock, exerting the slightest pressure against his rigid length. A flush steals across my skin as I realize he wants me again already. He leans towards me, making sure his arm brushes against my breast. He notices my nipple harden instantly, and he brushes his arm against it again, making sure this time that he catches the nipple with his "accidental" touch. I give him a wicked smile and press my hand a bit harder against his fly. He groans low in his throat as he gives me a tight smile. My eyes catch notice of the wet spot on the front of his pants right as the waitress brings us our meal.

We eat our dinner, and during dinner we flirt, every move, every word seemingly ripe with double entendres and suggestions. We're enjoying each other, so we decide to order dessert, anything to delay our time together. We choose the blueberry cheesecake, feeding each other bites off our forks. His breath catches as I lick the cheesecake off my lips.

All too soon, our dinner is finished and the bill is paid. We walk out to the parking lot together, our steps slow, measured. We don't want our time together to end. It's been a perfect blend of hot steamy sex, sharing our souls and laughter. He walks me to my car. It's fairly dark in that particular part of the parking lot. I unlock the driver's side door and turn to tell him good night.

Effortlessly, we fall into each other's arms. It feels so perfectly right. He lowers his mouth to mine and we share another mind-blowing kiss. His arms are around my waist and he lets his hands fall until they're resting just above the curve of my ass; with the slightest pressure, he let me feel his hard cock. My hands roam his chest, finding his hard nipples through his shirt. I feel one of his hands leave my ass. He manages to open my door and we tumble inside. My butt lands on the center console, my hips arched high into the air. He shoves my skirt up and his mouth attacks my wet pussy.

He can feel the silkiness of my thighs against his head as he sucks my clit. I scream with pleasure. One foot is draped over the steering wheel; the other is braced against the seat. From this angle, I'm exposed, vulnerable. All I can do is grab his head and hang on. His hands grab my hips, holding them in place while he feasts. I can feel his hot tongue laving my clit, and my pleasure nub throbs more insistently under his ministrations. He gives my backdoor a playful lick before curling his tongue and jabbing it into my slit. I let out a loud moan as his tongue continues its in and out motion. He smacks my hard clit, stimulating it as he tongue fucks me.

He's trying to lap up all my juices as fast as they're flowing, but some escape and drip down his chin. With a scream I surrender to the intense orgasm. My juices squirt out of me, coating his mouth and chin. He's relentless, tonguing me and teasing my clit through the whole orgasm, driving me to a second one, this one only slightly less intense. As I sink down into the seat, aftershocks ripple through me. He crawls into the car so that he's on top of me. As we kiss I can smell my essence on his face, taste myself on his mouth. I let out a little purr of satisfaction as he draws me close.

We stay like that for a while, until we notice the cool autumn air slipping around our heated bodies. He rises up slightly and look at me. In the little light that's coming into our little corner of paradise, his eyes are practically feline. He brushes a stray lock of hair back off my face as he looks into my eyes. "Come to my house," he says.

I give him a puzzled look and ask, "What about your family?"

He replies, "Out of town, visiting relatives."

Tears glisten in my eyes as I realize that he's offering me a night with him. With a bright smile, I say, "Lead the way. I'll follow you."

Fifteen minutes later we pull into his driveway (speed limits having been mere suggestions for us as we raced to get there quickly). He's out of his car and heading towards the house as I get out of my car. I catch up with him as he unlocks the door. He places his arm around me as we go inside. As soon as the door shuts, he fumbles with the dead bolt as I pin him against the door for another kiss. My fingers find the buttons of his shirt, slipping each button through its hole and kissing every bit of skin I expose. As I get closer to the hem, I kneel at his feet, kissing his belly just above the waistband on his pants, letting my tongue follow the line of hair till it disappears from sight. I unbutton his pants and use my teeth to unzip them. His pubic hairs tickle my nose as the zipper lowers. His hard cock juts out in my face, and I give him a long lick, from the base to the head. I give him my Mona Lisa smile as I take his shoes and socks off and he steps out of his pants. I rise up on my knees a bit until his cock is once more on level with my mouth.

He doesn't want my teases any more. He decides the teasing has gone on long enough and he wants my mouth around his cock NOW. He grabs my head and rams his cock between my lips. I swallow it eagerly, sucking it noisily, enthusiastically. His fingers tangle in my hair and he holds my head in place as he fucks my mouth. I grab his ass, kneading the firm flesh with my fingers, relishing in the play of muscles as his hips move back and forth. He can feel the gentle rasp of my teeth against his cock and the silk of my tongue against the bottom as he thrusts in and out. I tighten my lips around him, putting more pressure on his cock as he pumps me. His cock throbs, and I can feel his balls against my chin getting tighter. His grip on my head becomes harder, and with a yell his come explodes in my mouth. I taste his salty essence as it hits the back of my throat. As his cock throbs his release, I suck it harder, draining every last drop from him.

As the last of his orgasm drains out of him, his legs give out and he sinks to the floor. I sit in between his legs, and his arms wrap around me and hold me close as our mouths meet in a soft kiss. We stay that way for a few moments, savoring the few minutes of silent, tender togetherness, our hunger for each other sated at least temporarily.

At long last we get up off the floor. He takes my hand and leads me to his bedroom. We're standing next to the bed and he drags my sweater off over my head. His hands graze my soft belly before coming up to cup my breasts through my bra. His thumbs brush across my distended nipples, and I moan from the pleasure. He wraps his arms around me, his hands rubbing down my back to find the zipper of my skirt. I feel it slide down, gently tickling along my crack. My skirt falls to the floor at my feet, and I step out of it. I'm standing before him, wearing a black lace demi-bra, black lace garter belt, black stockings and my black heels. He steps back and admires me, his eyes darkening with desire once again. He draws me back into his arms, and he reaches behind me to unhook my bra. He tugs the straps down my arms and toss the bra across the room.

He drops to his knees and places a kiss on my shorn mound. His mouth feels so incredibly good there, yet I grab his ears and pull him back up to a standing position. He cups my breasts, then lowers his head to take one turgid peak in his mouth. I moan and bring my hands to the back of his head, holding his head in place. I lean down and kiss the top of his head. He kisses his way across to my other breast, nuzzling the cleavage on his way. My scent rises up to meet him, the slight scent of soap mixing with my own musk. His mouth captures the other nipple, his tongue squeezing the raspberry tip against the roof of his mouth. He flicks the tip with his tongue, and my fingernails involuntarily dig into his head.

He kisses up my chest, returning to my lips. We hold each other close, my bare breasts against his bare chest, his hair tantalizing my already sensitive nipples. I can feel his rigid cock pressing against my lower belly, his balls against my mound. He puts his hands on my ass, kneading it, pressing me more fully against him. My hands are behind his neck. I rub them over his short hair then gently massage his neck. I playfully nip at his lower lip before licking it soothingly. Our tongues tangle, and we drink deeply of each other. We are pliant, completely lost in the moment. Then before he realizes it, I gently push him back onto the bed. He drags me with him so that I'm on top of him, and I land with my hips perfectly aligned to his. He can feel my wet pussy against his hard cock. Mmmm... It feels so good. I slide off of him and tell him to scoot to the head of the bed. He gives me a puzzled look as I get off the bed. I shoot him my Mona Lisa smile as I saunter to his closet and return carrying a couple of his belts.

I take his left hand and use the belt to fasten it to his headboard. I do the same with his right hand. His smile is looking a little nervous, but his cock is standing proudly at attention. I lean down and place a gentle kiss on his mouth. I pull back and looking deep into his eyes, I ask him, "Do you trust me?" He answers that yes he does trust me, and my heart swells in my chest at such a gift. I give him another soft kiss.

He tries to force a deeper kiss by sliding his tongue between my lips. I pull back quickly and with a smile say, "No, no," and shake my finger at him. I kiss my way down his body. He pulls against his bonds, but to no avail. I sit back and watch the delicious muscles in his arms and chest flex. I can't resist the temptation to touch, and I let my hands play over his chest, running them up to his shoulders and following along his arms. I playfully squeeze his biceps, and a low purr of satisfaction passes my lips as I feel the hard muscle underneath.

My hands caress his chest, my fingers finding his nipples and rubbing over them. I pinch them; he moans. I replace my fingers with my mouth, drawing a nipple between my lips. My teeth scrape across it, gently. Then I bite his nipple, eliciting a sharp "Ow!" out of him. I lick the nipple, soothing the hurt. He again moans in pleasure. I do the same thing to his other nipple, giving him a bite followed by a soft soothing lick. This pain/pleasure combination is new to him, but he finds it extremely erotic. His cock jerks, wanting me. I arch a look at him, a subtle warning to be patient lest I punish him for his impertinence. He humbly looks down in submission, and I smile at him proudly. He has learned very well. I kiss down his body, my lips trailing across his belly to his hard shaft.

"Do you want me to suck your cock?" I ask.

He replies, "I want only what my Mistress wants."

"Very good, Slave," I purr, before sucking his cock deep into my mouth. I give him several hard sucks before pulling my mouth off of it. He wants so badly to groan in disappointment as I remove my mouth, but years of military discipline keep him silent. I kneel beside him and stroke him with my hand. I swing my leg over his and he feels my hot wet pussy grind against his cock. He moans low in his throat and his arms strain against his bonds. He wants nothing more than to grab my hips and impale me on his hard shaft. I slowly grind against him, drenching his cock with my juices. His teeth are clenched against the impulse to beg me to take his cock inside of me.

I am well pleased with his discipline and restraint. I shift my hips so that his head is pressed against my slit. Slowly, oh-so-slowly, I take his cock into me, inch by delicious inch. He's stretching my pussy, and I moan at the exquisite sensation. He shoots me a questioning look, his eyes asking my permission to express his pleasure. I smile and nod. Neither of us is capable of coherent speech at this time. Finally he's buried deep inside of me. I can feel his cock against my womb. I start riding him, slowly at first. I bend over and offer him my breasts to taste, and he suckles them hungrily. His mouth's tug-release on my nipples is matching the rhythm that my hips have set, so it feels like he's fucking my tits and my pussy at the same time

"Are you ready to come?" I ask.

"If my Mistress wishes me to be."

"I do wish it. Come with me." I scream as I come, my juices pouring down over his shaft and balls. With a growl, his body tenses a moment before he explodes inside of me. My grasping pussy clenches around his throbbing cock. Where our bodies are joined, they are as one – pulsing and convulsing together. Feeling his cock throb inside of me is thrilling, prolonging my orgasm. My pussy milks his cock, draining it completely. I give him a sultry smile as I climb off of him. He's replete, lying boneless on the bed. I take my finger and wipe some of our come off his cock and offer it to him to suck off. He takes my finger deep in his mouth, savoring the taste of our juices. With a wicked glint in his eye he lets his tongue work down between my fingers, setting off a new wave of exquisite pleasure in my womb. I reclaim my finger and bend down, holding my hair back as I lick our come off his cock and balls. After cleaning him with my mouth, I sit back with a very satisfied smile on my face.

I reach up and untie his hands. He grabs my hand and pulls me down beside him. I lie in his arms, catching my breath, my nose nestled against his chest. I give it a gentle kiss. He places a finger under my chin and lifts it so I'm looking up at him. For several long moments, we just look at each other, hardly daring to believe that we're actually here, holding each other, savoring the closeness.

Slowly he lowers his head and gently kisses me. The kiss is slow and tender. His tongue explores my mouth, tasting it. It glides over my teeth. My tongue goes on its own journey, gliding against his, feeling the pearly smoothness of his teeth. Soft sighs escape our mouths, melting together. We kiss for a small eternity, concentrating not so much on the rising passion but on enjoying the closeness, the blending of our breath.

I can feel his hand on my hip, gently kneading it. His hand glides up over my rib cage, brushing against the side of my breast. His palm rubs my nipple, and he can feel it pebble under his touch. I moan against his mouth. He gently pushes me over to my back and follows me, his body lying on top of mine. "Mmmmm," I sigh appreciably as I feel his hard length against my mound. A part of me can't believe that he's already hard and ready to go again, but mostly I just relish my power over him.

He places a knee between my legs, nudging them apart. I spread my legs, cradling his hips against mine. My foot slides up the back of his leg, my toes gliding up his crack as I wrap my leg around his waist. I do the same thing with my other foot, sliding it up his leg, guiding it along his crack before wrapping it around his waist. His cock is pressed intimately against my pussy, his head nudging against my slit. My juices coat his head, and he slides it in. He's buried to the hilt inside of me, his head bumping against my womb. I wrap my arms around him and hold him close. This cuddle sex is perfect, wonderful, sensual. I can feel every inch of him; we're as close as two people can possibly be. The scent of our lovemaking envelops us.

celticlass
celticlass
25 Followers
12