The Dinner Date

Story Info
A selfish young woman finds out who her best friend is.
4.8k words
4.57
31.5k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan was getting ready for the dinner date, She stood in front of her mirror holding outfit after outfit in front of herself. A wardrobe full of clothing and still she didn't have a thing to wear. "Men have it easy," she said to herself, "white shirt, dark jacket and grab a tie that looks clean."

She giggled as yet another frock was added to the growing pile on the bed. She really wanted to make a good impression.

She thought back to last Monday, when she had first clapped eyes on Jonathan, the new accounts manager. Tall and handsome with a cheeky glint in his blue eyes. His voice made her melt, deep and brown. And charming! She had never met anyone with so much charisma in her life. She had spoken to Dave, a long time friend who knew Jonathan fairly well. She had convinced him to arrange a dinner date with Jonathan and he had agreed to help her out.

She stopped looking at her 38-24-36 figure in lacy black underwear reflected in the mirror for a moment and thought about Dave. They had been friends since school and had both joined the company at approximately the same time. She knew Dave held a candle for her, but she saw him as a friend, nothing more. He was willing to do anything for her and she had taken advantage of that to use him to get to know Jonathan. In fact, she had taken advantage of his easy going nature several times in the past and he had accepted it all without complaint. She used him as a taxi service, he helped her with decorating when she had moved into her flat, on the occasion when they had gone out in a group and she had drunk too much, it was Dave who made sure she got home okay. She remembered how embarrassed she had been over that, especially when she thought about how she had been sick in his car. She had paid to have the upholstery cleaned and cooked a meal for him by way of apology. A romantic evening had followed, but when the moment felt right and he was just about to kiss her, she had giggled. He was her friend and she had difficulty seeing him as a romantic liaison, it just felt too weird.

Susan sighed, she knew that she had hurt him that night, but she just couldn't help the way she felt. She wanted to apologise, but she didn't know how. And then she had seen Jonathan. All thoughts of Dave were driven from her mind as she felt an instant and powerful attraction toward the new arrival. It did not occur to her to think how she might have hurt Dave's feelings. Again. And asked him to make the introductions. And he had done so, he had arranged for a foursome, himself and one of the typists, whom Susan didn't know, and Jonathan and her. At first she had not been keen on the idea of a double-date, but then she decided that perhaps Dave had been right. After all, if things didn't turn out, she would at least have a lift home.

She finally selected a long flowing frock with a design of classic simplicity. An artful touch here and there with make up and hair and there she was. "You are gorgeous," she said to her reflection, "Jonathan will not be able to resist you." What stared back was the essence of class and style, beautiful and sexy. Susan was well pleased with the effect.

The restaurant was quite busy when she arrived and she saw Dave and Jonathan sat at one of the tables. She removed her coat and walked over, she used every trick she knew to make herself look as attractive as possible. Carefully adding just the right amount of swish, not too much and not too little. She wet her lips slightly and breathed a sexy thank you to Jonathan as he helped her into her seat. A moment later another woman appeared at table. She was an over painted buxom blonde with too much hairspray and too much cleavage on show. She sat down, "Dave's date," thought Susan, "He must be able to do better than that."

As the evening progressed and the wine flowed, Jonathan and the blonde, Jackie had a great time. They chatted like old friends, virtually ignoring the their supposed partners for the evening. Susan was livid, she had been hoping to impress Jonathan with her cool wit and classy good looks and manners, but she had been unable to get a word past Jackie's screeching falsetto that was interspersed with a high pitched laugh whenever Jonathan came out with a witty response or complemented her. The voice on it's own, she could handle, but that laugh really set Susan's teeth on edge. Dave did not say much; he was quite embarrassed by Jonathan and Jackie's behaviour. He knew that Susan really wanted the night to be a success and his date was spoiling it.

Finally Jackie pushed her chair back and said loudly, "'Scuse me, I need a wee," and flounced off to the toilets.

Finally!

Susan leaned close to Jonathan and breathed, "So, why don't you tell me about yourself?"

But she was to be disappointed. "Sorry, I need to take a little break too, excuse me," and Jonathan too went to use the facilities.

Susan was beside herself, "What did you bring her for?" she demanded of Dave, "She's ruining it for me!"

Dave met her angry stare and answered, "Sorry Suse, she was the best I could do at the last minute. Anyway, how was I to know he went for women like her?"

She hissed, I thought you knew him. Oh forget it, look when they come back, you find an excuse to take her somewhere else and then I'll have a chance with Jonathan. You can manage that can't you?"

As soon as she said that, she saw a look of hurt in his eyes. But she ignored it, she was too angry. 'I'm just nipping to the loo, think of something to get those two apart. Okay?"

Without waiting for an answer she too, left the table and made her way to the toilets.

As she entered the toilets, she could hear strange sounds coming from one of the cubicles. It sounded like Jonathan. She crept into the cubicle next to it and carefully and quietly stood on the toilet to look over the top of the partition. Susan was shocked to see Jonathan with his trousers around his ankles and Jackie kneeling before him.

Susan couldn't believe her eyes, Jackie was expertly sucking the length of Jonathan's 6 inch cock and easily deep-throating him, she had released the front of her dress and her massive tits were pulled up and out of her filmy bra. She was rubbing them and tweaking her nipples as she frantically moved her head back an forth along his slick meat. As she was working away, her eyes happened to look up and see Susan looking back over the top of the partition. She never stopped moving, but Susan could see Jackie's tongue go into overdrive as she lashed it all over Jonathan's stiff prick. Suddenly he shuddered and moaned and his cock began to twitch as he released his load of sticky white cum into Jackie's throat. She swallowed every drop, all the time staring at Susan with a distinct expression of triumph. She moaned as she licked up the excess fluid from her lips and washed Jonathan's still stiff prick with her tongue.

Susan was disgusted and she had seen enough, she hastily retreated back to the table. The look on her face told Dave that something was up and he was just as shocked as Susan, when she told him what she had seen. He knocked back his drink and said. "Come on, let's go home."

Dave paid for Susan's and his own meal and they left the restaurant.

As they were driving back to Susan's flat, Dave said, "I really am sorry about all this Suse. If I'd known what she was like I wouldn't have brought her."

Susan remained silent.

She was thinking.

About everything.

The sight of Jonathan and Jackie in the toilets. The way she had hurt and insulted Dave, after everything he had done for her over the years, she had hurt him. And he still paid for her meal and drove her home. She was not very happy at the moment. He was apologising to her when she knew that she should be apologising to him.

They arrived at her flat and Susan said. "Come on in, I have some nice red wine. We can drown our sorrows together."

"I'm driving." Dave reminded her.

"Oh come on, come and share a bottle with me. You can stay in the spare bed, you have before."

He smiled, "I suppose I'll have to now, you silver tongued devil."

Once they were back on Susan's sofa and she had poured them each a healthy glass of wine, she kicked off her high-heeled shoes and leaned back. Her feet ached and she groaned as she stretched her toes. Dave took a sip of his wine and said, "Fancy a foot rub?" She grinned and placed her foot in his lap for him to massage it.

Once he had placed his glass carefully on the floor he went to work. She closed her eyes as his strong hands worked some life back into her toes. Susan moaned and said, "That feels so good. I don't deserve a friend like you."

David said nothing; he just continued to work on her foot.

After five minutes, she replaced the foot in his lap with the other and waited for him to start on that one. Again, as his strong hands worked their magic, she melted back. As she relaxed, Susan thought about what she had just said. She was right, she didn't deserve him. But here he was. And as usual he was giving whilst she took. "Right," she thought, "Time to change that."

She took her foot away and said, "Take your shirt off."

"What?"

"Take your shirt off. You did me, now I'll do you."

Somewhat reluctantly, Dave removed his shirt while Susan threw some cushions on the floor, "Lie down on your front," she said and I'll show you a proper massage."

She looked up at him just as his torso came into view. She goggled. She had never realised what an attractive physique lie had. But then she had never seen him like this before. She watched the play of his muscles under his skin as he lay down on the cushions. She wished that she had thought of this sooner. Susan sat astride him and began to work up and down his back in long even strokes, paying particular attention to his broad shoulders. He groaned as her fingers worked through his knotted muscles. He could feel the tension oozing away.

As she worked, Susan's mind wandered over the events, not just of tonight, but also of the last few months. She had never realised what she had. All this time. Right under her nose. But now she did. Susan eased herself from Dave's back and said, "Right, turn over, I'll do the front now."

Dave's face turned bright red and he answered, "Perhaps. I should just lay like this for a while." "Don't be silly, just turn over. If I'm gonna do this, I'm gonna do it properly."

Reluctantly, Dave moved round on to his back and Susan sat back down and immediately discovered the source of Dave's embarrassment. She stared down at him wide eyed. He was blushing furiously and looked almost scared, "I'm sorry Suse. I couldn't help it."

"No. Don't be sorry. Actually, I'm quite flattered."

Susan leaned forward and holding his face in her hands, kissed him lightly.

Nonplussed, he asked, "Why did you do that?"

"Because this evening, my eyes were opened."

She kissed him again, she liked the taste.

Dave, still confused said, "Last time we kissed, you burst out laughing. Why not now?"

Susan, gently chucked him under the chin with her knuckle, looked straight into his eyes and murmured, "Maybe, because it isn't funny this time."

And then, for the first time, the two friends kissed properly. Once they had disengaged, Susan stood up and pulling Dave to his feet led him to her bedroom. The door closed behind them.

Susan sat down on her bed and pulled Dave down next to her. Gently, she put her arms around him and placed her lips against his. The kiss started chaste and soft, but soon their mouths opened slightly and each pushed their tongue against the other. Dave let his hands rest on Susan's hips, before sliding them slowly, almost nervously up her torso towards her firm breasts. He cupped her tits and brushed the front with his thumbs. He could feel her nipples hardening through the material.

Susan was not lazy herself, he hands began to stroke up and down Dave's back, before one of them slipped around the front and into his lap. She stroked his thigh, moving higher and higher with each stroke until she finally came to rest on the bulge in the front of his trousers.

They disengaged from the kiss and Susan said, "I think these clothes are in the way. Don't you?"

She made him stand up in front of her and rubbed her cool fingers up and down his chest, delighting in the way she shivered slightly as she touched him. His eyes were closed and he felt her hands drop to his belt, undoing it and then his trousers. She grasped his trousers and underpants and pushed them down his legs. She gasped in surprise as his thick cock appeared in front of her, it was about seven and a half inches and very thick. It was also as hard as a bar of steel. She took his prick in her left hand and slowly worked it back and forth, wanking him off as she fondled his large balls with her right.

Dave took a deep breath as the sensations flowed from his prick ands spread their warmth throughout his whole groin area. Sensing he was about to blow his load, he gently placed his hand on top of hers and stopped her moving. He smiled down at Susan, "Not yet."

He knelt down in front of Susan and placed his hands on her hips. He slid them around her back and fiddled briefly until he found the top of her zip. Slowly he eased it open and allowed her dress to fall from her shoulders and gather around her slim waist. Dave leaned back slightly so he could look at her. Susan's breasts were firm and round and he could clearly see her aroused nipples poking through the lacy black bra.

He reached behind her again, this time to release the bra catch and gently pull it from her body. As he drew his hands back to the front, his thumbnails scratched lightly across Susan's warm flesh and she stiffened slightly and moaned. Her face was flushed and her breathing started to become a little shallow. Once Dave had removed her bra completely, he leaned back into her and kissed her firmly, his tongue exploring every inch of her mouth. She returned the passionate kiss and groaned when she felt his strong hands begin to knead her aching tits. He kissed her chin and then her throat, he planted feathery kisses down her breast bone and then moved his lips sideways, until he came to one of Susan's coral coloured nipples. He lashed it with his tongue and nibbled gently with his teeth until Susan thought she would burst with excitement. His other hand continued to fondle her other breast and Susan wrapped his head in her arms and threw her own head back as she felt the waves of pleasure radiate from her nipples and warm her tits.

Suddenly, Dave released her tit flesh from his exploring mouth and carefully pushed Susan back so she was lying across the bed. He pulled her dress down her legs and threw it to the floor beside him. Then he took her foot in his hands and began to kiss it, slowly moving his mouth up her ankle, her shin, he knee and finally her lower thigh. Then he stopped and did the same with her other leg. Susan was aching for him to slide her knickers off and fuck her, but Dave had other ideas. He did indeed take a hold of her black panties and as Susan raised her behind of the bed, slid them down and off. Then he started working his way up her legs again, the feather light kisses and caresses were sending Susan wild with desire. She had never been this turned on before.

Truth to tell, Susan did not have that much sexual experience and what she did have was nothing like the loving adoration she was receiving right now. She played with her nipples, harder than they had ever been, almost painful in their arousal and her pussy had never been wetter. She knew that Dave was going to go down on her, something she had never experienced, but she had heard from friends just how good it could be. She couldn't wait. She was shivering in anticipation.

Dave could feel Susan's intense arousal as his mouth moved nearer and nearer to her sopping vagina. He could smell her sweet scent and he wanted to plant his mouth on it. He stuck out his tongue and slowly licked from her inner thigh up, closer... closer... until finally his tongue met her soaking slit. He licked up and down, carefully avoiding her clit, maddening strokes along her puffy lower lips before plunging it straight up her cunt. The effect was electric, Susan's eyes opened wide and she breathed in sharply. Oh my God! This was everything she had heard it would be. His soft tongue tickled her cunt and it felt like he was fucking her with his tongue. Her hands grasped his head and she tried to force his face further into her dripping pussy. But the best was yet to come.

Dave withdrew his tongue from Susan and almost negligently flicked across the face of her swollen clitoris, "JESUS CHRIST!" she shouted, It was unbelievable. Cunt sucking had just reached a new level. "OH MY JESUS CHRIST!" was all she could say. Dave let his tongue and lips move back and forth across her clit in measured strokes, until he could feel Susan begin to buck her hips underneath him, hew knew she was about to cum, but he never changed his pace, he just kept flicking gently at the engorged organ of pleasure.

Susan could barely stand it, she had never felt anything like this before. Her pussy felt like it was burning, like it would catch fire and still the pleasure came. It was building inside her, the warmth was growing, spreading through her body until she thought she would explode. And then she did. All she could do was gasp as the ecstasy filled her, "Oh my Jesus... Oh.. I've never felt... Oh Dave... Oh... Ooh... AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!"

Her body twitched convulsively as she fought for control, her legs thrashed and she held her hands to her head as it shook from side to side. Her eyes were wide open and her mouth was stuck in a silent scream, until slowly she began to come down from the clouds and was once more able to speak. Breathing deeply, she looked down her body to where Dave was crouched between her thighs, grinning deeply. She gasped, "Oh Dave, you can do that again. Any time. I've never known anything like that. Oh Dave."

He answered, "I will, but not yet. I have something else for you first."

Still not quite compos mentis, Susan could only frown, "What?"

He stood up and pointed to his massive erection that jutted out in front of him like a spear, "This."

Susan's mouth began to water as she looked at his prick once again, the biggest she had ever seen in real life. Not like the dirty videos, she never thought that she would ever be able to manage one of those freakish monsters. But this one, this one she really wanted. She looked back up at him, her face a mask of desire. She spread her legs even wider as she lay before him and said, "Fuck me."

Dave fell upon her like an avalanche, he prodded her groin once or twice, before locating her slimy opening and thrust his hard cock deep inside her. "Christ, you're so tight," he moaned.

Susan couldn't speak, she had never felt so full and stretched before. It was a little painful, but Dave seemed to know instinctively that he should wait a moment, to let Susan get used to his prick, before he started moving. "Are you okay," he asked gently.

"Oh God, yes," she replied, "Now fuck me good!"

Dave began to thrust his cock in and out of Susan's soaking wet hole, he surrendered himself to the silky soft wetness of her cunt and allowed the sensations to crawl from his prick to the rest of his body. As he moved his stiff cock in and out, Susan began to moan in ecstasy. Ten, fifteen minutes, she didn't know how long they had been coupling for, It seemed like Dave could last for ever. She never wanted this to end. She thought his tongue was good, but oh my God, this was even better. She couldn't believe the new sensations her pussy was experiencing. She started thrusting her groin back at him as they fucked, their pubic bone met with a rhythmic slap, and each time she felt a stab of pleasure from her clitoris as they met. Each sensation was slightly stronger than the last, more powerful, more joyful. She was beginning to lose control again as the feelings she was experiencing from this wonderful man threatened to overwhelm her. She began to scream, "Oh God!... Fuck me!... You're killing me!... Please!... Please!... Oh my God!"

12