The Dinner Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They began to move faster together, holding each other tightly and pressing their mouths firmly together, kissing, almost fighting with their tongues as their climax rapidly approached. Dave went into overdrive, slamming his hard cock into her battered pussy, he began to groan and Susan knew he was about to cum. She begged him, "Please... Not yet... I need to cum.... Oh Jesus!... I'm Cumming... I'm cumming... OH JESUS CHRIST!... I'M CUMMING!..." and then she couldn't say another word, all she could do was clench her teeth together as she felt Dave explode inside her and fill her boiling cunt with his sticky fluid. He screamed wordlessly as his cock throbbed and pulsed and sent gob after gob of his seed into her wonderful tight cunt. That was all she needed to send her over the edge once again. The pleasure flowed through her, it surrounded her. She couldn't move, she could barely breathe. Her cunt was white hot and her breasts were almost painful. If Susan had not experienced this herself, she could never have believed that it could be this good.

As the young couple floated down from the heights of ecstasy and settled together in the plateau of loving warmth, Dave rolled off her and they snuggled together and held one another tightly. The intense emotions they had just experienced had exhausted them and slowly they sank into a deep sleep, secure in each other's arms.

In the morning Susan awoke to the sound of Dave clattering about in her kitchenette. She remembered the last night. All night long he had put her needs first. Dave was the best lover she had ever had. Gentle when she wanted him to be, and not so gentle when she didn't. Also, she giggled recalling the sight of Jonathan in the restaurant toilet; Dave had no competition there either. She slid out of bed and slipped on her nightie. Not really a nightie, just a long t-shirt with Donald Duck on the front. She padded from the room and watched Dave from behind as he filled the kettle. "I certainly gave him a night to remember," she thought.

And then she burst into tears.

He placed the kettle on the stove and then hearing the crying behind him, Dave turned round and hurried over to Susan to give her a hug, but she shook him away. He was confused and asked, "What's the matter?"

"I've done it again," she wailed.

"What?"

"I've been so selfish," Susan was sobbing now and did not resist this time when Dave enclosed her in his arms. "Selfish? What do you mean?"

Susan pushed him away, she didn't want him to hold or comfort her. She didn't think she deserved it. "I used you last night, just like I've been using you since the day we met."

Taken aback, Dave's arms flopped to his sides and his mouth worked silently. Finally he spoke, "Is that all I was? A stand-in? You couldn't have Jonathan, so you settled for me to scratch your itch."

Susan stared into his face, her eyes wide, "Oh no! No, I didn't mean that," she grasped his hand in hers and kissed his finger tips before continuing, "I meant... Look, what I meant was, All these years, you've looked out for me. You've always been there when I needed you. And I always needed you, didn't I? And I always took you for granted as well. I'm so sorry Dave. I never meant to hurt you, but I always seemed to end up doing just that."

She sniffled loudly and wiped her eyes on the sleeve of her nightie before continuing, "And at the restaurant last night I hurt you again, blaming you for spoiling the date, when I should have been blaming those two, or myself. When we got back here, you massaged my feet and it came to me, I could finally do something for you. A small thing, I just wanted to do something for you without thinking of myself, so I gave you a massage."

Dave's face hardened, he pulled free, stepped away from Susan and looked out of the window, his hands resting on the draining board, "So last night was just a payment. Give the dog a bone and he'll go away wagging his tail until next time you want something. Is that what you wanted to say?"

She reached for his hand where it lay and snatched it up again before Dave could pull it away. "No. I didn't mean that... I meant," Susan looked down, "I meant, I wanted to do something for you, just you not me. But it didn't work out that way and we went to bed."

Susan back up at Dave and pulled his hand to her, cradling it between her breasts, "Last night was the most wonderful night I've ever spent with a man. You made we feel like a real woman. And I gave nothing back. All I did was revel in the feelings you gave me. The one thing! The one thing I wanted to be totally for you, and it was all for me again. I'm so ashamed and I'm so very, very sorry."

She was crying again.

Dave sagged and his hand came away from Susan. He looked at her where she stood. Bedraggled and forlorn, she could not meet his gaze, "Please don't hate me," she said quietly.

He sighed, "Suse, you pillock. I don't hate you. I love you. If I didn't do you think I would put up with you like I do? I'm not blind to your faults. Yes, you can be selfish. But you show me someone who isn't sometimes. And last night, you didn't do all the taking you know. Everything we did gave me just as much pleasure as it did you. Believe me it did."

He took her in his arms and kissed the top of her head and said fondly, "You're an idiot."

A muffled voice from his chest said, "Did you mean that?"

"What? That you're an idiot? Yes."

"No, I mean about loving me?"

After a heavy moment, he murmured, "Yes... I do."

Susan looked up at him and a truth that had been staring her in the face had, at last got her attention. Her hand snaked between their two bodies to stroke his chin. Finally she said, "I love you too."

The kettle whistled on the stove and Dave whispered thickly, "Come on let's have a cuppa, you must be parched after all that crying."

Susan gave him a dirty grin and replied, "No, I've got a better idea."

As Susan led him back into the bedroom, Dave made mental note to thank Jonathan, and to send some flowers to his wife, Jackie.

12