The Dinner Guest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now, darling, just drizzle a little bit of spit in my crack and swipe it all around to get me nice and ready." I felt his spongy head roll around my eager anus smearing the saliva you deposited into the arena. I pushed back and felt his fat tip plunge into my hole. "Just hold it steady, darling, and let me do all the work." I eased back steadily, pausing a few times in my progress, directing your application of further needed lubrication. My unpracticed sphincter soon remembered it's play and I found the entry growing easier and more delightful.

When I finally bottomed out against his pubic bone, I began rocking my hips to get him well settled in. I reached my cupped hand back to you; "Give me the spit." I felt it pool into my palm; "Good, now suck his balls, darling." I brought my hand around to my bush, tucked my tailbone, and tipped my fingers into my now neglected front entry, adding our spit to my wetness as they plowed my furrow, bumped over my swollen knoll, and dipped into my well.

I stared hotly into his eyes as I bounced up and down plunging his thick pillar thru my pulsing ring of pleasure. "Lover, your endurance has been incredible and laudable, but I haven't had hot seed in my bottom since you last left it, so I desire and invite you to come along with me this time." His hands grasped my breasts and plucked their tight tips as I bootstrapped my way up a spiraling stairway of delight, pounding down around his rigid flesh with all my might. Eyes entrained, we made our way entwined to dizzying heights, climbing together to climax and dissolving into the night, we dove like swans in steep descent to crash into our cells, consciousness returning to the flesh it embodied so well.

***

When I woke he was still half-hard inside of me, my hands tied at the small of my back. You smiled at me from the chair across the table, sipping cognac. "It seems perhaps you might now belong to him," you chuckled. The two of you had talked; it was his idea, you were willing. You knew where my silk scarves were kept, he knew the knots. I pulled a bit to test the limits of my bonds; the bindings held tight. He'd been good with bondage, benefits of being a boy scout; I wondered how he'd kept in practice, if his wife was involved.

He laughed, his chest rumbling low beneath me; "There's another thing we probably haven't done with anyone else since that party in Memphis." As you rose I noticed your stiff standing prick so beautifully proportioned, certainly adequate; it had served me quite well for several years, but never yet in the way that he now envisioned. "She was such a wild filly back then, hard to tame, not that taming her was what I had in mind," he laughed.

You knelt beside us again, reaching behind our union to uncork him from the orifice you longed to enter. No one told you what was needed, you already knew; you licked away all external traces of his emissions, from your lady first, then from his thick, flaccid stem, thoroughly sucking until all residues were removed and rousing his drowsing python from its rest. You knelt behind me, he braced my shoulders. You lifted my leg and fit his half-masted shaft in place, my awakened yoni pulsing strongly to pull him deeper. You delivered a gob of warm spit to my rosy pucker and drove inside my bowels with one smooth stroke.

This was much better than I remembered Memphis. I felt so completely filled I needed to empty myself and what came out was a song of unrequited lust, a cry that left no question to the state of my need. You both held still as I swung my hips to and fro, see-sawing steadily against you in rapid succession. The delicious friction within elicited electric sparks that caught my tinder and cindered my kindling and swiftly set my sacred inner pyre ablaze. You two kept rubbing your sticks together inside.

Once I was capable of speech, I sang your praises. I urged you to make haste within my entrails and you endeavored admirably within the narrow passage while I rolled my hips along the rock-hard spire that fully filled the wider boulevard below you. My path was beset with numerous peaks of pleasure, each apex sharper and steeper than the next. The squelching sounds emanating from my crotch attested loudly to the efficacy of our combined efforts and my numerous and extended cries dispelled all doubt.

Miraculously the two of you worked out a reversal. Now I lay supine atop your similarly situated frame, while, above, my wild lover swung his hips with fervor, delivering the full force of his unsurmountable passion, his dangling tackle slapping wetly at your tight package as you cried out and pumped hot jets into my rectum. Once unshackled from your focus on your own ecstasy, your hands crept to my pillowed breasts and tight nipples, adding an extra dimension to my sensual expansion.

I lifted my head and locked eyes with my prodigal lover, knowing that we both had much to lose and to gain. I felt the magic he and i had dabbled in so long ago take hold within my mind, and infused with that power, I slipped into an incantation.

"I want you both to know I'm due to ovulate in two days,
meaning I am extremely fertile until that peak arrives.
Why fate brought you here at this time is beyond my ken,
but I for one will not oppose the delivery of my destiny."

*

"My magic lover, you are the sun, moon, and stars to me;
so as your sacred scepter is enthroned within my palace,
I hereby do invite you to be filling up my holy chalice
with the primal product of your most phenomenal phallus;
should a spirit alight within, may none here ever be jealous!"

*

The spell was cast and it called for an offering to spirit;
as my hands had been tied, I left it in his hands to decide,
and you, darling, still beneath me, grew hard again inside.

*

"I hear your call my lady, and I answer as your liege and lord;
I'll give what spirit calls for to ensure the mark is scored;
and hereby pledge my troth to thee, my will is with my word;
and may the Mother honor us with issue, if 'tis in accord."
He pressed his lips to mine in a quick kiss that stopped time,
then whispered in my ear, "Be yours with him before you're mine."

His rampant serpent slithered inside my private paradise and together we abandoned all knowledge of good and evil; he paid his tribute to the Cauldron of Life and I realized the prize. The world collapsed to our tight embrace as he pulsed, flooding my inner ocean with his potent salty spume. A chain reaction of supernovas shivered up my spine and eternity condensed to a point of white-golden light that slid thru my conception channel to crash into my womb.

He held still within me a while as his tumescence lessened, then he stood and sauntered naked into the kitchen, returning momentarily with your blunt tipped sushi knife. He slipped his hand behind my head and lifted me, his thick hanging meat, basted in our special sauce, pressing against my face; I nuzzled and fawned on it. He deftly slid the blade between my numbed wrists and with a slight flick of his own, severed my bonds, short segments of silk raining down upon your chest, save two stands still knotted firmly round either wrist.

He placed the blade at the base of the vase holding the bouquet he'd brought; he quickly slipped into his clothing and tossed back his cognac. "Thank you both for a wonderful evening, quite more than I expected. Let's do this again real soon." He kissed me gently on the lips then strode to the door, grabbed his coat, and was gone.

I collapsed forward into the cushions, unplugging you, and a spill of warm semen washed down over my folds. "Wet cleanup on aisle one, darling; get to work." You did.

When at last I was well washed and thoroughly drained, you lifted me from the sofa and carried me to our bed; you tucked me in sweetly beneath the covers then kissed away the spots of lingering spunk on my face. I was barely conscious when I heard the toilet flush then felt you slip under the covers, spoon behind me, and nuzzle into my mane, whispering into my ear: "Let's see if he's free for dinner again tomorrow night, dear."

***

12