The Dinner Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Timkitten
Timkitten
18 Followers

I was a bit confused, surely Bill must have known what was happening. We were both fully clothed, but even so you wouldn't expect to see your wife sitting on your guest's lap in such a manner. But to Bill it seemed natural. He didn't blink an eye.

Rose stood up again, her blue eyes twinkling. She adjusted her skirt and then took my hands and stood me upright. Rose undid the top button on my trousers and removed them, She then pulled my pants down.

"Mmmmm...shaved, I like that. Just put your trousers back on, but leave your pants off. For easier access." She said, as she helped me back on with my trousers. She kept teasing my cock with her mouth as it waved in front of her face.

"Sit here next to me at the table." Said Rose as we took our places.

Bill came in with some mushroom soup and fresh crisp bread rolls.

"Tuck in, tuck in. While it's still hot." Said Bill.

This was all quite surreal. Five minutes ago Bill's wife had been giving me a blow job, and then we had briefly fucked, and now we were all sitting around the table having dinner, as though nothing had happened. My philosophy in life has always been go with the flow, and see where you end up. And I was keeping that in mind now.

The main course was some sort of pasta dish, not my favourite food but it was OK.

The conversation revolved mainly around music, and musicians, until Rose came out with something quite provocative.

"When I was watching your fingers move on one of your guitar solo's today, I turned to Bill and said I would love to feel those fingers all over my body and inside me."

I nearly choked on my mouthful of pasta.

Bill laughed.

"Well I'm sure Tim would be happy to help you out on that one my sweet. The way he was drooling over you earlier speaks volumes." Said Bill.

I was embarrassed and didn't know what to say, or where to look. Rose noticed I'd turned red, and jumped in to rescue me.

"I think we had better explain the situation to you Tim. The thing is Bill and I have a very healthy sex life together, but we also enjoy sex with other people. Bill goes out watching bands, and if he finds a couple that he thinks we will both be attracted to, I will then come along and decide if we should take it further. Can you understand that?" Said Rose.

"Er... yes I think so." I replied.

"Bill loves seeing me with another man, and equally I enjoy watching Bill with another woman." Said Rose.

I was now beginning to understand what this was all about.

"And when I saw you and Julie today, I thought this was just perfect, Bill is very attracted to Julie, and me to you." Said Rose.

"Oh right, well that's useful because I find you incredibly attractive Rose." I said.

I wasn't sure how Julie would react to all this, not very well I assumed. But she wasn't here, and wouldn't know what happened and I could never tell her. So I pushed all thoughts of Julie from my mind. I knew I wanted to fuck Rose, but was unsure if I could do so in front of Bill. I would have been much happier if it was just me and her. But go with the flow I thought again.

"There's another thing." Said Rose.

"And what's that?" I asked.

"I'm bi sexual." Said Rose.

Thoughts of Julie rushed back into my head. Oh my God! She wouldn't go with that, I was sure. But she wasn't here I reminded myself.

"Oh right." I said, unsure of what else to say.

"And one other little detail." Said Rose.

"And that is?" I asked.

"So is Bill." Said Rose.

"So is Bill what?" I stupidly asked.

"Bill is bi sexual too." Rose replied.

I was dumb struck. There was no way I could have sex with another man. It looked like my chance of fulfilling my fantasy of having wild lustful sex with Rose was going out of the window.

Bill was looking closely at me to see my reaction. He laughed again.

"Don't worry, it's not obligatory. As I said earlier, I get off on seeing another man having sex with Rose." Said Bill, as he cleared the plates and went back to the kitchen.

Rose took my hand and looked me in the eyes.

"You OK Tim?" She asked.

"I'm feeling a little uncomfortable about this male bi sexual thing, I don't think I can do that." I replied.

"Hey don't worry about that, you won't have to do anything you don't want to, I promise." Said Rose.

She let go of my hand and undid my flies. She stood up and took her top off revealing her magnificent breasts. Rose crouched down in front of me so my cock nestled in her cleavage. Using both her hands she squeezed her breasts together and moved up and down to give me a very pleasant tit wank. Her lips sort out mine, and our tongues explored each others mouths hungrily.

Bill re-entered the room, and I tried to push Rose away as a natural reaction. But she wouldn't let me.

"Mmmmm, don't stop on my account." said Bill.

He had stripped naked and he stood just behind Rose, his cock so hard, I could see the veins bulging. He made me feel inadequate. His cock was at least an inch longer than mine, and had a thicker girth. Bill went down on his knees and slid beneath Rose. She adjusted her position so Bill could enter her, and then she placed my cock in her mouth. I noticed that her breasts were covered in my pre cum. As she ground down on Bill's cock he thrust his hips upwards for deeper penetration. After just four upward thrusts Bill grasped her hips and held her still.

"I'm coming darling." Said Bill and groaned in ecstasy as he released his load into her.

Rose with my cock still in her mouth, looked up at me and winked. Bill got from under Rose and stood up. His cock swung in front of him glistening with a mixture of Rose's juices and his cum. Although not fully erect now, it still looked bigger than mine. Bill pulled a chair over so he could watch Rose giving me a blow job. I pulled back on Rose's hair to stop her bringing me off, and she stopped.

Rose walked to the rug in front of the fire, and removed her skirt. Her pussy was shaved smooth, she looked so sensual in the fire light. She lay on the rug, on her back with her legs slightly pulled up.

"Take your trousers and top off Tim, and come to me." Said Rose.

She pulled me towards her and I entered her. Her pussy was sopping wet with a mixture of Bill's cum and her juices, but still really tight. She moaned each time I thrust into her as we set a slow rhythm of fucking. Her gorgeous blue eyes looked straight into mine.

"I'm close Tim, oh so close, cum with me Tim." Said Rose.

I quickened the pace, my hard cock ramming in as far as I could get it. My balls were slapping against her ass. I felt her pussy tighten.

"Yes.....Yes....now....come now Tim." Shouted Rose. Her eyes never leaving mine suddenly widened.

I felt my balls tighten, and the sweet release of my cum spurted deep inside her cunt. Rose gripped my shoulders and shuddered as her orgasm took her over. We lay together for a few minutes, until my flaccid cock slipped out of her pussy. I kissed each of her nipples, got my glass of wine, and sat on the sofa trying to get my breath back.

Rose lay on the rug. She was breathing deeply.

Bill stood up and bent down between her legs. I noticed his cock was hard and bulging again. He ran his tongue over her pussy lips, and inserted a finger into her, and pulled it out and presented it to her mouth. She languidly licked it clean, and he then inserted two fingers, then three. Each time she tasted a mixture of Bill's cum, my cum, and her own juices. She writhed underneath his tongue and finger work. Bill moved his mouth away, and laid his huge cock on her pussy lips. He entered her briefly and then withdrew. His cock was wet, and he rubbed the glans back and forth over her clit.

"Fuck me Bill, fuck me. I want to feel your large cock filling me up." Said Rose.

I watched fascinated as Bill turned Rose over on to her front, so she was on all fours. Her shapely ass sticking up in the air in an inviting fashion. Bill lined up his cock and I was amazed that her tight pussy could accommodate such a large cock. He pulled her hips towards her and inserted the head of his cock.

"Mmmmm, I can feel it Bill, all in Bill, all in." Said Rose.

Inch by inch he slid his cock into her waiting pussy. Rose pushed back towards him and they started fucking doggy style. Rose was grunting and groaning with each of Bill's thrusts. The scene was getting me hard again, and I kneeled on the rug in front of Rose. I held my cock out for her and as Bill pushed forwards she opened her mouth and enveloped my cock. She was being pounded hard from behind by Bill, but somehow managed to keep my cock in her mouth, and her eyes again looked me straight in the eye. As Bill speeded up, Rose went faster too.

Bill began grunting and it was obvious he was about to come again. Rose gasped, and then thrust back on Bill.

"Now baby now!" Shouted Bill.

Bill closed his eyes and cried out as he came inside her, simultaneously I released my cum into her mouth, she screamed and I could see my load dripping from her lips. Rose collapsed to the floor, and curled up into a ball. I sat back still holding my twitching cock. Bill got up and returned with a robe, he gently covered Rose's naked form.

"Are you OK darling?" Asked Bill.

"Yeah, I'm OK, thanks darling. I just need to rest for a few minutes." Replied Rose.

Bill smiled at me.

"Between the two of us, I think she is well sated. She will sleep well tonight. Any chance you could stay tonight, if you would like to that is?" Asked Bill.

I thanked Bill for the offer but declined.

"I have to get back for Julie, as I said before she isn't well and needs me there tonight." I said.

"Well, thanks for coming over, I hope you enjoyed the evening." Said Bill.

"I think it should be me thanking you and Rose." I said as I gathered my clothes up and started to get dressed.

I went over to Rose and knelt beside her. I gently stroked the nape of her neck, and she raised her head to look at me.

"You were superb Tim. Thank you for coming." She said with a devilish twinkle in her eyes.

I bent forward and kissed her on her lips.

"Perhaps we can do this again sometime?" She asked.

"I do hope so." I replied.

I said my goodbyes, and thanked them both again and drove home to Julie.

Julie wasn't around and she'd left a note which said she hoped I'd had a good time, but she still felt like shit and she'd gone to bed early. I wasn't sure if I could tell her about the evening, she wouldn't have approved, so I decided it was best not to.

Within a few days Julie had recovered from her cold, and was looking forward to meeting Bill and Rose for another dinner date, her first and my second. I hadn't told Julie about what had really happened, I'd just said it was a pleasant evening, a bit of laid back chat and a few drinks. I was getting quite nervous about the whole thing, and had warned Bill on the 'phone that she may not want to get involved. Bill had said they would take it slowly, and just see what happens. Just go with the flow, I thought again.

We arrived at Bill and Rose's house and I feel my heart thumping in my chest as we were welcomed by Bill at the door.

"Ah..... I'm glad you are better now Julie, we had such fun last week with Tim, it was a shame you had to miss it." Said Bill, as he ushered us into the lounge.

The log fire was already alight, and I looked at the rug with fond memories. I was really nervous about how the evening would go, but kept thinking about my mantra... just go with the flow.

Rose entered the room, as she just looked simply stunning. She was wearing a short tight black dress which sparkled in the fire light. She came straight up to me and kissed me fully on the lips, much to my and Julie's surprise.

"Lovely to see you again Tim, and wonderful that you are here too." Said Rose as she kissed Julie on the lips.

Julie flinched back, and pulled away from Rose's embrace.

"Er... well thank you." Said Julie. I could see she was a bit taken aback by Rose's fulsome welcome.

"Well, sit yourselves down, and I'll get the drinks. What can I get you both?" Asked Rose.

"Red wine is always good for us." I replied.

"Make yourselves at home, I go and open a bottle. I won't be long." Said Rose, as she went into the kitchen.

Julie looked at me.

"Are you OK? You seem very jumpy tonight." She asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine, just always get a bit nervous and shy around new people I don't know very well." I replied. Although I wasn't sure how I could know Rose more intimately when I thought about it.

Rose returned with two glasses of red wine, and handed them to us.

"Bill's right on the button with dinner tonight, he suggests we sit at the table as it's just about ready." Said Rose.

We sat at the table which had been beautifully set for a dinner for four.

"Mmmm, it smells absolutely devine." Said Julie.

"I'm very lucky to have found Bill, he's an excellent cook, and there are other things he excels at too." Replied Rose with a suggestive smile and a giggle.

It was very hot in the room. It was one of the few days during the year when one didn't need to put on any heating, and although the log fire was a superb focal point, and added a lovely atmosphere, it really was getting too much. I asked Rose if she could open some windows. She agreed it was getting too warm, and opened the patio doors to allow the heat out, and cool air in.

Bill came in balancing four plates on his arms and served our starters to us. He refilled our glasses with red wine and encouraged us to start.

Julie tucked in, she was ravenous as she had not eaten much whilst she was ill.

"This is just lovely Bill, thank you ever so much for inviting us." Said Julie.

"That's my pleasure Julie. Perhaps there is a way you can repay me later." Replied Bill.

"Well I'm sure we will invite you back to ours for a meal, we will arrange a date later on, a date when we are all free." Said Julie.

"Oh right." Said Bill. "Then I suppose giving me a blow job is out of the question?"

There was a stunned silence, Julie looked as though she was in freeze frame, Her fork poised in the air, and her mouth half open.

"Oh silly Bill, always teasing. You are embarrassing our guests." Said Rose, giggling, and she gave Bill a pretend slap on the arm.

I started to laugh along with Rose, Bill joined in, and then Julie nervously did too, obviously thinking it was a joke. Bill refilled our glasses again. I noticed that Julie was getting a little tipsy, she hardly ever drank so it affected her more than most people.

"Well I suppose as I started the conversation on sex, I should really continue it. But we will make a game of it. We can all ask one question to each person, and if someone doesn't want to answer, then the questioner can issue a dare, all agreed?" Asked Bill.

We all mumbled our agreement. Julie looked at me questionably, but I just nodded to say it was cool.

"OK, I'll start." Said Bill. "Tim, have you ever had sex with another man?"

I noticed Julie knocking back her wine, and pouring another.

"Well, I suppose, sort off. The usual boy exploration sort of thing at boarding school, but nothing since then." I replied.

"Ah... OK, Julie, have you ever had sex with another woman?" Asked Bill.

Julie looked at Bill then at me.

"I did once, when I was at university I had a close female friend, and one Sunday afternoon we decided to have sex with each other, and it was one of the best experiences I'd ever had." Replied Julie.

Now this was a revelation from Julie. She'd never told me about this before. I was quite shocked. She was slurring her words slightly under the influence of the wine.

"But it was a one off, and I've never thought about doing it again." Julie continued.

"That's cool. Rose, can you envisage having sex with Julie?" Asked Bill.

"I've thought about nothing else since we first met." Said Rose as she looked straight at Julie.

Julie looked at us each in turn. She poured another glass of wine.

"Oh..." She managed, and shifted uncomfortably in her seat.

"OK Rose, your turn." said Bill.

"Tim, have you ever fantasised about sucking on another mans cock?" Asked Rose.

I think most men had thought what it would be like at some time or other. But I couldn't answer that question.

"I'd prefer not to say." I replied.

"Mmm interesting." Said Rose. "Well, my dare to you is to strip naked." She continued.

I stood up and took all my clothes off. Julie giggled as I sat down again.

"Julie, do you find me attractive?" Asked Rose.

"I'd also would prefer not to say." Said Julie, and to my utter amazement stood up and took her clothes off.

"Can you both stand up for me please?" Asked Rose. So rather self consciously we held hands and stood in front of Bill and Rose.

"So Bill, which one do you find the most attractive?" Asked Rose.

"Oh.....fuck it. I'll just take my clothes off." Replied Bill, and then there was three of us. Once again I marvelled at the size off his cock. Although flaccid, it still put me to shame. I noticed Julie's eyes widen as she looked at it.

"Your turn Tim." Rose said to me.

"My question to you Rose, is if I asked you, would you take your clothes off?"

"No problems." Said Rose, and with hardly a shrug of her shoulders, she was also naked.

I gazed at her beautiful body, memories of the previous week with Rose flooded back, and I felt my cock begin to react. Julie gasped as she stared at Rose.

"Oh my God! Rose, you are simply stunning." Said Julie.

"Thank you Julie, you are stunning yourself honey." Replied Rose.

"There's not much in the way of dares here. Would every one be OK with me taking charge?" asked Rose.

Everyone was uncertain what should happen next, so we all agreed that Rose should conduct the proceedings from here.

"Lets move to our bedroom. We will be far more comfortable there." Said Rose, and we all followed her upstairs.

The bedroom was huge. A king size bed with a wrought iron headboard stood against one wall, and opposite was a large leather sofa. The ceiling and the left hand wall was completely mirrored. A small bedside light emitted a soft glow, and to add to the atmosphere Rose lit a couple of large candles.

"Julie, come and lie on the bed, on your back." Said Rose.

Julie lay on the bed and Rose sat beside her. Bill and I sat next to each other on the sofa.

"If at anytime you feel uncomfortable, just say. We won't mind." Said Rose.

"I'm OK." Julie replied.

Rose stroked Julie's hair and ran her fingers around her neck and shoulders. Then onto the top of her breasts, just missing out Julie's nipples, which were now engorged at the tips and fully erect. Her hand drew circles around her breasts, then using her thumb and first finger of each hand, Rose gently tugged at the nipples, while Julie lay there quivering at her touch.

"You've beautiful breasts honey." Said Rose as she leaned over to kiss them.

Rose's lips parted and she licked then sucked on Julie's breasts, and trailed a hand down towards Julie's crotch. Julie gasped as Rose probed a finger between the folds of her pussy lips. Rose's tongue traced down Julie's front until she reached Julie's clit, and she started to suckle there, and inserted an second finger. Using one hand, Rose spread apart the lips and dove her tongue deep into Julie's pussy.

There was no doubt from the sounds Julie made that she was enjoying the attention Rose was giving her. It was weird for me seeing her with another woman, but I was very sexually excited and started to stroke my hard cock. Beside me Bill was doing the same.

Rose sat up on the bed, but kept slowly finger fucking Julie. She looked at Bill.

"Come here honey and let Julie feel your big cock in her mouth." Said Rose.

Julie was looking quite dazed as Rose sat her up on the edge of the bed. Rose knelt on the floor between Julie's legs, and once again inserted her tongue. Bill stood over Rose and moved so his massive bulging cock was just an inch away from Julie's mouth.

Timkitten
Timkitten
18 Followers