The Dinner Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Timkitten
Timkitten
18 Followers

Julie just gazed at Bill's cock for a few moments.

"Oh my God! That's a magnificent cock!" She whispered.

I felt a pang of jealousy, and nearly called the whole thing off right there and then. But in a way I felt distanced, it was like watching a blue movie, and I thought I could still call a halt at any time. Part of me was fascinated to see Julie with another woman, and now with another man. And my aching hard cock was telling me I was really enjoying the scene.

Rose moved out of the way of Bill, and came and sat on the sofa next to me. She pulled my hand to her cunt which was soaking wet, and I stroked her pussy lips.

Julie placed one hand around Bill's balls and lower shaft, and her other hand around the upper shaft. There was at least another inch of cock spare before you came to Bill's bulging purple glans which now glistened with pre cum. She opened her mouth and I could see she was stretching her lips wide to accommodate Bill's cock. Bill shuddered as Julie moved her hands up and down his shaft and sucked noisily at his dick.

"He won't last very long like that." Rose whispered to me.

Bill grabbed Julie's hair and held her head still whilst he thrust up in to her mouth. Julie was unable to get more than three inches of his cock into her mouth but she held him tight. Bill made a sort of hissing sound and leaned backwards, and his legs started to shake.

"Now baby now!" He shouted, and with a final thrust he came into her mouth. Julie gagged as his hot sperm spurted into her throat, but he held her head in position until the last drop was pumped out.

"That was superb darling." Said Bill as he withdrew his cock from her mouth, and sat down on the sofa. Julie sat there with Bill's cum dripping from her lips and spilling onto her breasts.

Rose let go of my cock and went over to Julie and kissed her on the mouth. Julie responded passionately and the two girls writhed together on the bed grinding their pussy's together. Their hands sought out each others cunts and they finger fucked each other. Bill sat and watched whilst lazily stroking his semi erect cock.

Rose turned around and straddled Julie. Her tongue sort out her clit, and she lowered her cunt on to Julie's eagerly awaiting mouth. Watching these two gorgeous women performing in the sixty nine position was too much for me to bare, and I stood up to try and join in the action. Bill placed his hand on my stiff cock and pulled me back to sit on the sofa. I was shocked that he touched me there, and I moved his hand away. He gripped my hand and drew it to his now fully erect cock. For a moment I held his massive cock and was stunned by the size and hardness of it. I moved my hand up and down a few times, to wank him off, but suddenly felt uneasy and removed my hand. Bill knelt in front of me and took my cock in his hands. I spread my legs apart and decided to close my eyes. I could feel Bill's cock against my ankle, and I moved my feet so I could hold it. Bill pulled my foreskin right back and his tongue licked around the head of my dick concentrating on the ridge. His other hand cupped my balls, gently massaging them. With the sound of the two girls grunting and groaning in the background Bill started to suck me off.

It was the most sensual and gentle blow job I had ever had. With in a minute I could feel the pressure building up and warned Bill I was about to come, but he carried on regardless. He now used his hand to wank me fast and I groaned as I began to come in his mouth. Hot liquid squirted on to my legs as Bill released his load over my legs. Bill sucked and swallowed every last drop of my spunk until there was no more. The noise from the bed reached a crescendo as Julie and Rose brought each other to orgasm. Bill stood up and offered his cock towards my mouth, but I gave it a squeeze, and then holding his cock lead him to the bed. Rose and Julie were lying next to each other panting. Their bodies covered in a light sheen of perspiration.

Julie opened her eyes, looked at me and gestured with her hands she wanted a cuddle. I held her in my arms as her breath slowed back to normal. Rose and Bill went downstairs.

"I don't believe what I think I just saw. You allowed Bill to give you a blow job!" Said Julie.

I was feeling rather strange about it myself.

"I know, it was weird. My first bi experience. I'm not sure how I feel about it. I closed my eyes and pretended it was you." I replied.

"That's easy to work out. Did you enjoy it?" Asked Julie.

"To be honest, the whole situation was so sexually highly charged, I think at that point I couldn't care less." I replied.

Julie stretched languidly in my arms.

"Well that was my second bi experience, and my God, it was wonderful. Were you OK with me sucking Bill's cock?"

"Watching my wife sucking on another man's cock was highly stimulating. And such a massive one too. It's something I've often fantasised about. In fact when I have a solo wank, it's always the image I use." I said.

Julie sat up on the bed and held my now flaccid cock in her hand.

"Hey, don't worry about it. Bill's cock may be big, but it's not attached to you, and it's you who are my soul-mate." Said Julie.

Comforting words that I appreciated she had expressed. In a quiet voice she asked a question, one that I was expecting.

"Tim, I would love to feel Bill's huge cock inside me, just once. How would you be with that?" Asked Julie.

"Well.... funnily enough that's my other fantasy. I'm OK with it, this is a one off for both of us. Right?" I replied.

"Thank you." Said Julie and gave me a tight hug. But I noticed she hadn't answered my question. I decided to let that go for the moment.

Rose and Bill returned to the bedroom with another bottle of red wine. Rose asked me to come into the hallway for a moment.

"Bill really wants to fuck Julie, do you think she will be OK with that?"

I laughed out aloud.

"Oh yes. We've just been talking about that. I know she really wants to do that Rose, and before you ask, I'm OK with it too." I replied.

We went back into the bedroom and Rose gave Bill a slight nod.

Rose took some silk cords from a draw, and led Julie to the bed. She tied Julie's wrists and ankles to the bed posts so she was lying on her back spread-eagled star shape on the bed. Rose sat beside her and gently stroked Julie's breasts and nipples.

"That cock needs a lot of lubrication before it's inserted in me. Time for one of my fantasises now. Tim I want you to lubricate it for me with your mouth, and I want to watch." Said Julie.

I was shocked by her words, and slugged back another glass of wine. I decided to close my eyes again, and give it a try. I was certain it wouldn't do anything for me.

Bill sat on his haunches on the bed and I tentatively moved between his thighs. His cock was soft, but even soft was quite impressive, and I'd never seen such massive balls before. I placed my hand under his cock and lifted it up off the bed, and I was stunned by its weight. It twitched slightly in my hands. I leant forward and placed the tip in my mouth. It was still sticky from Bill's cum. As I licked it I moved my hand to Bill's heavy balls, and started to massage them. The head of his cock filled my mouth as I pulled his foreskin up and down. I was surprised to find it wasn't a unpleasant sensation. I could feel his cock beginning to stiffen and grow as I sucked and licked it. I ran my tongue along his shaft, and licked around his balls and musty pubic hair. I couldn't get his cock very far into my mouth without gagging, so just concentrated on using my tongue. To my surprise my own cock was soon as stiff as a pole, and suddenly it was in Rose's mouth. Bill grunted as I worked faster and faster on his now fully erect cock. Out of the corner of my eye I could see Julie watching me. Bill's hands went to my head and he pushed me back removing his cock from my mouth. It was slick with my saliva, and the head was bright purple and fully engorged.

Rose stopped sucking me off, and pulled me to the side of the bed and then to the sofa. Bill approached Julie, his cock standing out in front of him, large and proud.

"Do the honours for me Tim, lubricate her cunt for me." Said Bill.

I nestled between Julie's legs and with as much saliva as I could muster licked all over her pussy. Her eyes were wide open and just staring at Bill's cock. I inserted two fingers and found her soaking wet inside. She was ready, and I went back to the sofa. Rose held my aching cock as some sort of reassurance.

Bill stood beside the bed and offered his cock to Julie's mouth. She greedily sucked on it for a moment. Bill got on the bed squatting over her face. He lowered his balls to her tongue and moved up and down so she was licking from his balls, along his shaft and to the tip and back again. Bill moved further down the bed so his cock was rubbing between her tits, and then ran his cock down her tummy, until it eventually was resting on her pussy lips. Julie moved her hips as Bill slowly entered her. He got about an inch in when Julie gasped.

"Whoa! Don't hurt me, please take it slowly Bill." Said Julie.

"Don't worry darling, I won't hurt you. Said Bill.

Rose got up and went to the bed. She placed her hands either side of Julie's smooth shaven pussy lips and pulled them apart. Bill grunted and pushed in further. I watched fascinated as inch by inch it slipped in. When Bill had got half his cock in, he withdrew, and I can see it was sopping wet with Julie's juices. He then gently inserted it again, this time managing to get three quarters of it in.

"Oh fuck! That's so big. Fuck me Bill, fuck me." Julie groaned.

Bill pulled out again, stood up and nodded to Rose. Rose untied Julie's ankles and holding on to her feet positioned Julie so her ankles were up by her ears. Her ass was raised into the air as Bill once again placed his cock at her pussy entrance. He held on to the bed head as he plunged deep inside her.

"Fuck fuck fuck." Julie gasped.

Bill set up a fast rhythm and Julie moaned in ecstasy as Bill's rock hard large cock slammed back and forth into her. His balls made a slapping sound has they bounced off her buttocks. Julie's cunt was dripping wet and I could see her juices running down her inner thighs over her ass and staining the sheet beneath her.

Rose took my cock in her mouth and started sucking hard. Bill picked up his speed and was pumping in to Julie so hard the bed head was banging against the wall.

"Oh fuck! Jesus. I'm coming. Fuck I'm coming." Screamed Julie, as she pushed her ass up to meet Bill's thrusts.

Rose wanked my cock fast and I could feel myself on the edge of coming. I longed for the sweet release into Rose's Mouth.

"Come with me darling." Said Bill. And with one final push he grunted as Julie wailed, and I could imagine his hot spunk pumping deep inside my wife's cunt. It was that thought that tipped me over the top and I held Rose's head as I squirted my cum down her throat.

Bill collapsed on top of Julie and they lay together breathing heavily. Rose squeezed the last drops of cum from my cock, and lapped it all up. I lay back on the sofa exhausted. Rose went to the bed and eased Bill's cock out of Julie. She tenderly licked Bill's cock and balls clean. and then turned her attention to Julie's cunt.

"No. no... no more. Too sensitive." Whispered Julie. But Rose continued to lick until Julie was clean.

Bill stood up and untied Julie's wrists. He helped her to sit up on the bed.

Her hair was all mussed up. Sex hair. I went to her and held her in my arms. She snuggled her head down on to my chest and rocked slightly as she managed to get her breathing under control.

"I'll have some hot coffee ready for you both in a few minutes." Said Rose as she and Bill got dressed and went downstairs.

"Are you OK sweet?" I asked Julie.

"I'm tired but OK thanks Tim." She replied. "Just find my clothes for me darling."

I gathered our clothes and we got dressed in silence.

We went downstairs and sat on the sofa in the lounge. Julie held onto my hand. Rose and Bill came in with four mugs of steaming coffee, and passed two of them to Julie and myself.

The whole atmosphere was slightly embarrassing and uncomfortable as we attempted small talk about the weather, and TV programmes.

We finished our coffee and made our excuses to leave. We thanked Bill and Rose for the evening, and with a brief wave got in the car and drove home in stunned silence.

As we got ready for bed, I wondered if tonight's experience was a one off, or if there would be more to come. I decided I would find the right time to discuss it with Julie the following day.

Timkitten
Timkitten
18 Followers