The Dinner Party

Story Info
Black tie event turns darkly deviant.
5.5k words
3.98
69.1k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You had called me late on a Thursday evening and after the initial pleasantries you began to tell me about your day. Apparently your branch manager was supposed to attend a black tie charity affair the next evening that was being hosted by your latest big client and your company had agreed to be a minor sponsor of, hoping that it would lead to more contracts. But, unfortunately that morning he had gotten a call that his mother was very ill and he was not going to be able to be there, so he turned to his number one analyst to take his place.

Needing an escort and knowing it was short notice you gave me a call. "Emma, I really need to do this, it is very important to my career. Do you think you could join me there? I know its last minute, but the gown you wore on your cruise will be an excellent choice of attire and I promise, I will make it up to you if you do this for me!"

Never being able to turn down a friend in need I agree and we make plans to meet there.

The next night, I pulled up to some suitably impressive establishment, where you are waiting anxiously outside, somewhat nervous about the importance of the pending evening. You begin to descend the stairs to escort me inside just as the valet opens my door and assists me out. As my eyes begin to look around, you notice him taking an appreciative second look at the décolletage of my evening gown and the enticing full curves left bare to anyone's glance, before he hops in and drives my car away.

"Good evening, Mr. Davis! You look magnificent tonight!" I say as you take my fingers into your hand and tucking them beneath your elbow, your hungry eyes devour my attire. The long glittering black dress is clinging to my voluptuous figure revealing the curve of my waist crowned off by my huge DD breasts and full round hips. The halter style neckline not only leaves a large amount of my full breasts gleaming in the street lights, but also my smooth creamy shoulders and the upper portion of my back bare to your touch, both physical and visual. My thick auburn tresses are stylishly swept into an alluring coiffure with a few loose tendrils curling around the ivory column of my long neck.

"Ms. Snow, you are amazing! I do believe that quiet country girl demeanor of yours is just a facade as you look like you could show the Kennedy's a thing or two about society functions. You are ravishing! In fact if I didn't have to do this, I would propose that we skip this and return to my house for other interesting events." You say as you smile down into my deep brown almond shaped eyes framed by a thick fringe of jet black lashes. My glistening wine colored lips beckon you, and pressing a light kiss upon my mouth you pull me against your tall 6'2" frame.

Turning to face you, I slide my hand up your broad chest to smooth the lapels of your jacket, in the guise of removing any trace of lint but to have a reason to be able to touch your strong chest and feel the firm steady beating of your heart beneath. Looking up into your intense blue gaze, you draw me into your embrace as you lean down to kiss my enticing mouth again. Enjoying the warmth of the moment for a time, you reluctantly pull away and announce that it is time to go inside. I believe your choice of words were "to face the music."

As we enter the room where the festivities are being held, I take a moment to absorb the surroundings, everything from the softly lit chandeliers to the small group of musicians playing waltzes from one corner of the room. A waiter pauses with a tray of champagne, so you take two glasses from him and pressing one into my hand, you murmur something about holding the thing for appearances as I remember that you don't drink. When you leaned towards me to explain the presence of the glass, your vantage point allows you a breathtaking view of my generous breasts pressed provocatively up into bodice of my gown and as you slip your hand against my small of my back you can feel the ridges of the stays beneath and realize that this delightful view is being provided by the corset that I had mentioned last spring. Your hand begins to caress my back, seemingly of its own will and when I look up into your eyes they have begun to take on the same intense look I have seen before. Realizing that the inevitable outcome of you continuing to hold me in this manner is going to lead to a very preemptory departure from the gala, you place tight reigns upon your rapidly rising passion and placing a kiss upon my temple you softly promise yourself, "Later" as you begin the process of introductions.

As you lead us around the room greeting those you know and nodding appropriately to acknowledge those business colleagues you see afar, you realize that several men are admiring your choice of escorts. On occasion, as you have made the introductions you noticed that the men's eyes have never quite made it all the way to look into my softly smiling eyes but have lingered overlong on the swells of my cleavage. Once to the point where you were forced to softly clear your throat a couple of times and gently turn me away to keep their fascination from becoming offensive.

You turn around and let out a low groan as you see your nemesis making his way towards us. Looking up to inquire what was wrong, before you can explain your exasperation he arrives before us.

"Steve, you dog! Who is this gorgeous creature with you?"

As you make the required introductions you mention with some obvious satisfaction, that he was the second leading salesmen in your division, you notice that his eyes are focused farther south at the curve of my hip. Realizing that his gaze is roaming the curves and valleys of my hips and thighs as define by the drape of my dress and you can see that his mind is filling in the details kept hidden from his view, you begin to feel more than a little annoyed at his audacity. While you didn't even raise a brow when the others had previously ogled the cleavage displayed by this same gown, you are not so inclined to allow him of all people to trespass, even mentally, on the ground that you have claimed as yours.

"Well, Brian, you will have to excuse us. I see our host waving to me from across the hall so I must go."

As you lead me away you take some satisfaction when as you glance back towards him and see his eyes still glued to the sway of my hips, you slide your hand down to announce your possession of this territory in no uncertain terms. You explain that although the man is a notorious womanizer, still stuck in the early 80s, and wishes for the time when it was still ok for men to pat a woman's behind and call them doll or honey in the office, he was really a brilliant programmer which was the only reason your company kept him around.

When we are nearing our host, you return your hand to the small of my back. Reaching your destination you introduce me as your friend and after he quickly dispenses with the required pleasantries, he pulls you from my side and propels you along beginning to explain that he wants you to meet a young "go-getter" doctor that has some ideas about developing some software to assist in preparing the thesis for an ongoing research project that he has been chairing and that the hospital is really interested in, but he needs a bright programmer such as yourself to handle the 'technical' stuff.

Left to my own devices, I occupy myself with wandering the room looking at the interesting art placed here and there or casually making polite conversation with some of those that you had introduced me to. From time to time, I can catch a glimpse of you amid a few other gentlemen apparently deep in conversation. But whenever my eyes linger on your tall handsome form for more than a moment, you always look up and smile providing gentle reassurance that no matter how intense the conversation you are keeping tabs on me and know where I am in the room.

At one such time when our eyes have met across the way, your secretive smile begins to send electric currents through out my body as your eyes alternately undress me or promise many sensual delights ahead. While I am occupied with visually caressing your broad shoulders from across the room, I am surprised when a firm hand places itself against the small of my back and I turn around rapidly to find your associate, Brian had positioned himself next to me. Trying to casually dislodge the encroachment of his hand that was rapidly moving south, I turn more to face him but find that I have put myself in a bit of a predicament as I am now standing next to a wall on one side and am partially block in by his body in front, and on the other by a column with a vast arrangement placed upon its top. In this position I am blocked from view by most of the occupants of the room and it seems to embolden him as he steps even closer to me and takes advantage of his height to boldly look down my dress and even press his body against my side so that I can feel this burgeoning erection as it lays down his right leg and presses against my hip.

Leaning in closer, he tries to open up a conversation and his booze laden breathe encompasses me and I know he is more then just a little drunk. I try to make my way around him and to quietly extract myself from the situation without making a scene I quickly press pass taking him off guard with a murmured excuse that I have to go to the ladies room.

Breathing a sigh of relief I make my way down the side corridor and entering the rest room try to calm my flustered body as I wonder what he might actually be capable of. Once I am finished in the ladies room, I begin to make my way back to the crowded security of the room to find you, but realize too late my mistake as he corners me in a deserted stretch of the hallway.

"Oh, there you are." He breathes out in a low voice, blocking my progress down the hall he begins to advance, maneuvering me into a room off the hall that looks like a small waiting room with a few couches places here and there.

"So, how did you meet Davis? I wouldn't think a gem like you would move in the same circles as that clown."

"Excuse me, he is not a clown and I must get back as I'm sure he is looking for me and getting ready to leave." I declare as I try to walk past him but find he deftly steps in front of me again as he closes the distance between us.

"Don't worry about him doll, he gets so involved in his work he wouldn't see you if you stood naked in front of him while he is working on a project. But I, on the other hand, wouldn't be able to get anything accomplished if I had that vision in my mind."

"Be that as it may, I am due back in there so if you wouldn't mind, I'll say good evening." Trying once again to walk past him, but only to have him grab a hold of my bare shoulders and pull me roughly against him.

"What's the hurry, luv? I'm sure he wouldn't care if you share some of that luscious body with me for a bit." No sooner had he finished uttering those words then he had lowered his face and smashing his mouth against my face, his kiss half misses and his lips leave a wet trail as he maneuvers himself to kiss me fully, pressing his thick tongue past my lips and deep into the warm recesses of my mouth.

While we were verbally sparing he had backed me towards a settee in the rear of the room and without any additional warning my legs hit the edge and I fall backwards with his body falling heavily upon mine with his body pressing me against the arm. As his mouth presses heavily against my face, sliding wetly from my lips to my throat, his right hand is clutching my full breast with bruising force and his left is busy trying to pull my gown up so that he could explore the territory that had earlier gained his unswerving regard.

Pushing against him and squirming as best as I could with his weight on me, trying to get him off, I gasp out an astonished "Oh" as his hand has finally worked its way onto my stocking covered knee and is rapidly sliding upwards towards my hip. Just as his fingers finds the bare skin of my hip his right hand rips my gown and the strap falls loose revealing my pale tits to his liquor glazed eyes. Now that my upper body is mostly revealed to his gaze he moves his left hand up to my neck and looking into my eyes, his gaze is threatening and I can see that he has no intention of stopping at anything short of rape.

His fingers encircles my neck squeezing slightly until I'm barely able to breathe my hands come up and clutches at his arm hoping he won't choke me to death in his almost drunken stupor, but with a huge rush of his alcohol laden breathe he looks down and seeing my full breasts naked to his gaze, falling loosely out of the top of the jet black corset I had worn for you pleasure he groans in satisfaction and returns to roughly pinching and squeezing the flesh of my boobs. His punishing mouth returns to mine thrusting his tongue in my mouth and using a fucking motion he fills my mouth with the taste of alcohol. After what seems like forever, his head moves wetly down over my cheek to my chin and skips down until his thick lips finds my brownish nipple and he lavishly runs his thick tongue across the tip in a wide swipe before his mouth covers most of the large areola and his sharp small teeth painfully bite the end before sucking it strongly. The burst of white hot pain shoots through my breasts making me cry out which only comes out as a chokes sob through my stifled throat. Despite the roughness of his licking and sucking, my very sensitive nipples are getting hard as rocks and this apparently encourages him to think that I'm enjoying his abusive attentions.

Pulling up off my breasts with a lusting gleam in his eyes, he surveys my prone body taking in my breasts left bare above the corset. Keeping me pinned to the corner of the couch with his hand upon my neck, he moves off me a little and sitting next to me says, "Let's see what else you have for my pleasure."

Even as he is talking he pulls up the end of my gown into the middle of my lap, once it is out of the way, he sees that I didn't wear any panties just the stockings and garters with my high spiked heels. He takes in the bald skin of my pussy that is now revealed to his drunken gaze and slurs out "I knew you were a slut. Look at the way you are dressed, even beneath your nice gown you have on a whore's corset just waiting for Davis to fuck you silly tonight. Well now I'm going to get you warmed up and he can have sloppy seconds when he gets you home tonight."

Grabbing the top of my knee with bruising force he pulls my leg over his effectively opening my body for his exploration. As he slides a little closer, half lifting my body onto his, he moves his hand up the inside of my softy ivory thigh until his blunt thick fingers press against the silken skin of my pussy. Plunging right through the outer lips his fingers meet little resistance as they hit the skin that has been greased up with my pussy juices and they slide deep in that hard thrust. We are both surprised that the inner pink lips have started to get wet, readily displaying that my slutty body is responding to his brutish attentions even if mentally I'm revolted with every wet, sloppy kiss and hard rough caress.

"Oh nice, a hot wet cunt to fuck. You want ol' Brian's hard cock don't you baby. Well you know I'm going to give it to you. I'm going to fuck you so good that you'll dump that bozo Davis and be begging me for more of my monster cock."

With every word he thrust his thick blunt finger deeper into my pussy, even pressing a second one inside as his thumb brushed against my clit hood making my hips jump. Working back and forth, he continued finger fucking my body as his lips returned to my tits and started sucking my nipple once again. Between the hard insistent thrusts of his fingers inside my body and his warm wet lips alternately biting hard and deeply sucking my thick brownish pink nipples and the fact that his grip was still tight on my throat blocking a deep steadying breathe my head started to swim as wave upon wave of sexual sensations washed over my typically lusting body. If it wasn't for the circumstances and the man who was forcing me to submit to his brutal attentions, I would be freely enjoying the feelings flowing through my body as it was forcefully seduced.

As he withdraws his fingers for a moment, I hear the zipper of his slacks being slid down and know it won't be long before I'm feeling his "monster cock" filling the surprisingly empty feeling within my now wet and hot pussy.

"Open up Ms. Snow, you know you want my hard cock fucking you. Look down here and see this big 10 inch thick cock before you get to feel it sliding inside your quivering cunt."

I am unable to stop myself, my eyes slide down his slightly pudgy torso and catch a glimpse of the purple head of a very thick cock that looks every bit of 10 inches if not more before he rolls over on top of my unresisting prone body. My eyes must have betrayed my carnal fascination with such a hugely proportioned fuck stick, because he laughingly slides the head up and down the slit of my now drenched pussy several times. With each pass I couldn't help but hold my breathe thinking he would plunge it deep inside my tight walls only to feel him move up past and the thick head press against my clit sending a rush of fluid in a steady flow down my now open and quivering pussy. I'm actually shocked to realize that my hips are rocking with each pass as if begging for him to finish my rape, making me part and party of this crude debauchery.

Looking up into my face, his eyes fixing my shocked features with a smugly satisfied smile as he says "I knew you were a whore and wanted me to fuck you," and with those words he thrusts his cock hard and deep into my soft body not stopping until his cock head is buried deep against my cervix. The thick hot length filling me more then I've ever felt before and tears leak out of my eyes as I know I want him to fuck me now. I want to feel this thick, steely cock of a virtual stranger make me cum like a cheap street walker.

Lying beneath him, I feel him begin to pull back out and his eyes glare his feral lust as he fucks forward hard and fast and his mouth cracks into a cocky grin as my hips rise to meet him now thrust for thrust. Even knowing my body has betrayed me, he keeps his hand upon my throat and using his other fingers to pinch and twist my erect nipples, beyond that only his cock and my cunt are in contact as he begins a punishing pace, slamming his hips up and down within the now frothy depths of my snatch. Just as his hand tightens a little more upon my throat and his fingers nearly pull my nipple from the dome of my breast the spasm of intense sensation combined with a hard deep thrust washes over me and I cum hard on his ravaging cock. The walls of my pussy clenching and gripping his hard shaft must have been what he wanted and I can feel the hot wet jets of his cum as they combine with my pussy juice. His cock twitches and jerks as the final spurts of cum shoot from his balls with spine tingling intensity as he gives a shudder before falling limp on top of me.

Just as our breathing is returning to some semblance of normality, I can still feel his cock still hard and thick inside me and he licks the side of my face as he says "Yeah, after I drink I can fuck for hours. I'm not done with your cunt yet, slut."

Before I can work up the strength to push him away not willing to see what else he may have in store for me, he is bodily lifted off me and I look up to see you sending him flying out the door. Shaken and relieved beyond measure to see you, I move shaking hands to try to repair my appearance.

Sitting next to me, you look me over and aren't sure that no long term damage has been done, you gently touch the side of my face and ask if he had hurt me.

12