The Dinner Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No. I guess nothing that won't heal. But thank you for getting rid of him because I don't think he was finished and don't want to know what he would have done next."

"I saw him leaving after you and realized that it couldn't be for anything good. I would have been here sooner and you wouldn't have had to deal with him at all, but I had some trouble breaking away from the young doctor."

"It's ok. You are here now." I say as I try to settle my shaking hands by clasping them in my lap.

Knowing that I need a distraction to help keep me from dissolving into tears, you pull me into your arms and looking down at my trembling lower lip, you tease "Well, if you weren't so damn desirable men like him might not be pushed to such lengths as taking what they want. After all he does have excellent taste. Have I told you how gorgeous you are tonight, madam?"

"I think you might have made some mention of it." I reply as I lean my head against your shoulder and you wrap your arm around me, I take comfort in your strength against me.

Placing your fingers along the side of my jaw, you raise my head while you lower yours towards mine capturing my lips in a gently passionate kiss. Holding me against you, tenderly exploring my mouth you continue to calm my frayed nerves with your sweet distraction. As I gain control of one set of emotions another are rapidly responding to your wonderful kiss and my lips begin to cling to yours, and you deepen the kiss. Pulling my body tighter against yours, you place your hand upon my knee and gently massage away the memory of his pawing with firm circles of your long fingers. Turning towards you, I slide my arms around your shoulder and along your back as I forget all about that clod as a last fleeting thought chases across my mind that he could learn a lot about how to treat a woman from this 'clown' that he so disdainfully dismissed.

The warmth of my kisses and the softness of my body pressed tightly to yours ignite the passions that you had held in check during the months we were apart. As I continue to feast upon your delicious lips, the heat of my ravaged body held tightly to yours goes straight through you as a memory of those same moves devouring your steely manhood crosses your mind and your cock springs to rapidly expanding lengths in response to the mental and physical stimulation. That thought along with the soft sighs of pleasure that escape my lips and you know that you will have to end this soon or you won't be able to walk out without a noticeable display of your passion.

"We will have to make our excuses and adjourn these delightful activities to my house before I ravage you myself," you softly whisper when you raise your head slightly to break away from the clinging pressure of my lips. Taking my hand you place it over your increasing erection and tease "See what you do to me!"

Thoroughly enjoying that particular response especially from you, I can hardly contain my grin of satisfaction as I try to appear innocent as I ask "Did I do that to you?"

"Woman! You know darn well that you do!" You say in mock anger as you pull me tighter against you and kiss me deeply again before standing and pulling me to my feet. "Now if you don't get your provocative ass in gear and get dressed, I will be forced to take our pleasure right here in this over-sized closet and to hell with anyone that might see."

"You wouldn't dare!" I look at you in surprise, half tempting you to put your money where your mouth is with the devilish grin that comes to my lips.

"Oh, wouldn't I?" With that statement, you walk over to the door and glancing down the hallway you shut the door and turning to me, "As you was saying!"

"I still don't believe you!" I challenge again having let the hem of my gown fall to the ground and hastily tying the ends of my halter top back over my breasts.

Never one to back down when the gauntlet has been thrown, you decide you are going to show me that you mean business. Smiling down at me as you approach you pull me into your arms and give me a kiss that sears throughout my body setting every nerve ending to flame. Reaching around to my ass, you begin to pull the length of my gown out of your way while your lips continue to wreak havoc on my senses. When the end of the material hits your hand you pull it aside and grasp a handful of the bare skin and begin to massage and knead the flesh, working my body into a near frenzied state with your deliberate attack on my senses.

Determined not to be the only one that is feeling the slow burn that you are creating in my body, I become an active participant and sliding my hand between our melded bodies, I begin to slide the zipper of your slacks down so I can also feel the warm, hard length of your flesh in my hands. I am reveling in the tender attentions you are bestowing upon my flustered body.

"Not so fast," you say as you pull my arm behind my back and keep it there placing the bulk of my dress on top of my arm, you move around until you are standing behind me. As you stand there you take in the sight provide by my dress being bunched up at my waist. You see, besides the corset beneath the dress that the matching black satin g-string that usually runs provocatively up from the cleft of my ass is missing. My long legs are wrapped in black silk stockings that are held in place by garters from the corset. Letting out a low moan of appreciation, you realize there will be no stopping at anything short of complete satisfaction, even knowing what I was just put through.

Using the toe of your shoe you nudge my foot open to allow you easier access to the womanly center of my body. With one hand you reach between my legs and let your fingers lightly graze the smooth, hairless mound of my nether lips. Feeling the wet moisture of his cum and my juices there, you slide first one then two fingers into the wet slit and let them run back and forth for a minute. You place your other hand on top of my arm pressing slightly indicating that I am to lean forward some to allow you more access to my most intimate parts. When your fingers are covered with the recently deposited fuck juices, you begin to slide them all the way down until they hit the hard nub of my clit. The sensitive nerve endings react with wave after wave of pulsating pleasure running the length of my body. Unable to hold back, a soft sigh escapes my lips as I try not to attract too much attention.

Back and forth, you alternately slide your fingers across my slit up to the clit and back working more and more fluids from my excited body. Without warning you drive those same two fingers knuckle deep into my cunt and are rewarded with an audible moan accompanied by the trembling of my legs. Wriggling them around, you alternately drive them deep inside and pull them out some to lightly move them back and forth, stretching and opening the silky tissue to your plundering. As my knees tremble again, you realize that it is time to have a seat. Leaving me standing as I am, you move to the settee and seat yourself in the middle.

"Come here, you!"

Unable to do anything other than obey, I move towards you and stand between your spread feet as you are unzipping your trousers and allowing your massive erection to spring free. Starting to kneel between your feet intent on encircling your cock with my hungry lips, you deny my request by pulling me towards you and telling me, "There will be time for that later, right now I want that luscious pussy."

Lifting the front of my dress out of the way, I kneel over your body and feel your hand between us as you position yourself against my mound. When the mushroom head of your cock is firmly between the slick lips of my pussy, you move your hands to my hips and thrust up as you pull me down against you. Over and over you drive in and out of the liquid covered, hot walls of my body as we move closer and closer to ecstasy. Burying the moans of pleasure trying to escape, you kiss me deeply to try to keep from bringing the entire party around to witness the climax of our tryst.

Not able to hold back any longer, wave upon crashing wave of pleasure washes over me with each thrust of your steely cock until the walls of my pussy are clinging and convulsing in orgasmic delight. With each thrust home, the heated clutching of my body milks the cum up from the depths of your scrotum. As my body rides high on the crest of a mind blowing orgasm, I clutch your shoulders and thrust my body tightly against your groin in an effort to keep your torrid length inside me while the walls convulse around you. This final thrust drives you over the edge and you let loose a veritable river of molten cum flooding against my womb.

Shaken to the core of my existence, I cling to you as the after shocks of our incredible union rumble past like thunder from head to toe. Then the exquisite feelings of release falls upon us like the gentle spring rains after a violent storm. Sated for the moment you withdraw from my drenched crevice and smile up at me.

"What you do to me, woman, I just can't believe how hot and sexy you are!"

"The feeling is mutual, sir!" I softly reply as I slide from your lap.

"Well I guess we should make our departure because as incredible as that was, I know its not going to be long and I'm going to want to bury myself in that body of yours again."

12