The Dinner Party

Story Info
The guests get a course they didn't bargain for.
3.6k words
3.88
40.7k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The planning had taken a while, this was to be no ordinary dinner party and the atmosphere had to be right. Final touches were being put into place as Andy lit the last candle. The long table was ready for his ten guests. Ten of his closest friends, five couples, had been invited and he was looking forward to watching the proceedings. It had been a while since he had been so turned on by a mere idea. He had, at first, thought it was just that, an idea, and not one he would ever be able to make a reality, but as he straightened a napkin, he couldn't help but smile to himself. This was going to be a great night.

Laura was upstairs. She was barely dressed, and that was how she was to remain all evening. A very short, black leather mini skirt clung precariously to her hips, and she wore a matching leather bra, with zips around the cups. Her high heels dug into the thick pile carpet as she tried to steady her breath. When he'd told her about the dinner party, she had pulled a face. That was her first mistake. The tug on her nipples that followed had made her eyes water.

"You have a problem my girl? Are you telling me that I don't come up with good ideas?"

"No Master," she had replied meekly. And he had smiled and nodded.

"You'll enjoy it love, you'll see."

Now that the day was here, she was excited and it was all she could do to stop herself from touching her already moist cunt. Taking a deep breath, she went downstairs, trembling with each step. Andy was waiting for her at the bottom. He grabbed her around the waist and kissed her hard. Gently he slid her long brown hair behind her ear, whispering as his warm breath flowed over her skin.

"You look stunning my pet. You will make me very proud, yes?"

His hand slid up her back and grabbed a fistful of her hair, pulling it hard, her head falling back as his hand pressed against her shoulder and she fell to her knees at his feet. Pushing the back of her head towards his crotch, he pressed her face hard against it, knowing she could feel his erect cock beneath the zip of his pants.

"Well? Will you or won't you?" He asked insistently.

She could barely utter a word, her lips pressed so tightly against him.

"Yes Master, I will" she mumbled.

Letting go of her shoulder, he took a step back, admiring his property. Laura remained in her kneel, and slid her arms behind her back, her fingers fidgeting nervously as her hands clasped together. Andy unzipped the cups on her top, removing them and leaving her tits exposed. He slipped her play collar around her neck and attached a leash which hung beautifully between her full breasts, before very slowly moving around her, careful steps one after the other, inspecting. Her heart pounded. She had always loved the inspections, ever since they had first met. It never ceased to amaze her how wet she became just by this simple act.

He stood in front of her once more, and slid a finger beneath her chin, bringing her eyes to his.

"Good. We are ready. Now, get into position my pet."

Reaching his hand forward, she placed hers into it, and rose slowly, wondering if he could hear the sound of her heartbeat, since it seemed so loud to her. He led her to the dining room and her eyes widened with amazement. The table was laid to perfection. Candelabras stood at each end. The silver cutlery glimmering in the candlelight, the dark red walls and red silk napkins the only colour against the cream tablecloth. Ten candles burned in the candelabras, giving the room a warm glow. She looked closer at the table, noticing the space in the centre. Before she could move, he was speaking again.

"On you go precious. Be careful not to move anything."

Very carefully she climbed onto the table, and knelt in the middle, looking down at him nervously. He clicked his fingers and pointed, and she lowered her breasts to the tablecloth, her ass now high in the air, her cunt completely exposed. He picked up the ropes that were attached to the table legs, and found the ends, on which hung cuffs, and he cuffed her to the table, her arms stretched out in front of her.

"Comfy love?"

She turned her head to the side and nodded.

"Good. All we need now are the guests." He smiled, more to himself than her, and left the room. She didn't move. She could hardly breathe for nervous excitement.

It seemed an age before the doorbell rang and she heard voices in the hallway. He had explained to them all about the special dinner party they were invited to. He had told them it was just a dinner party, but that there was a toy on the table that they could play with at any time they felt like it. They had understood immediately and had looked forward to it. Andy always threw good dinner parties, though usually Laura would be serving. They all knew and understood the relationship between Andy and Laura, Master and submissive. Some had similar relationships; others just enjoyed the obvious happiness that it brought them both.

Andy led his guests to the living room. There, his hired waitress served them drinks while Andy offered nuts and friendly banter. The waitress left the room, to return moments later, whispering in Andy's ear before leaving again and heading to the kitchen.

"Ladies, Gentlemen, dinner will be served in a few moments. Please, follow me to the dining room where the fun awaits."

His guests obediently followed, not wanting to appear to eager. Slowly they filed into the dining room, each pair of eyes glistening as they saw what lay on the table. Andy directed them to their seats. Men and women, sitting alternately. Laura had watched them come in, though had strict instructions not to catch their eye. She was not to smile at anyone. She was only to stay still, as if having her there on the table was the most normal thing in the world. Her heart beat faster as the guests settled in their seats. She knew them all by sight, but they were Andy's friends, and didn't know them well. She thought that was probably just as well.

Andy stood at the head of the table and rang a bell that had been placed beside him. It reminded Laura of her granny, who had rung a similar bell when she needed attention. Laura smiled inside at the memory.

"Welcome my friends," Andy began. "This evening is one of pure enjoyment. I have provided you with a toy, to be played with at your will. You may do whatever you like to the toy, I just ask that you don't mark it permanently in any way. Dinner will be served very soon, so feel free to begin now if you wish. Enjoy your evening." And with that, he brushed his hand over Laura's hair, placing a blindfold over her eyes, and he sat down.

She hadn't expected the blindfold, and it unnerved her. A small whimper escaped through her parted, red glossy lips. Everything was black.

The silence was broken by a woman, a voice she didn't recognise.

"So Andy, how's business?"

It was from that moment, the guests relaxed, and everything carried on as normal. The waitress brought the first course to the table, serving each guest in turn and the chit chat went on as if Laura wasn't there. For a while, she thought that perhaps she'd been forgotten, but as the cutlery began to be placed back on the plates, she felt a hand slide along her thigh and over her ass cheeks. That had seemed like the catalyst, as one by one, different hands began slowly to slide over her skin. The hands would wander, just touching her soft pale skin and then leave her, she imagined them falling back into the lap of the owner, or twiddling restlessly with the remaining cutlery, or a finger running around the edge of a glass.

The first hand that slid between her thighs was a woman, or so she thought. It was a gentle touch, with soft skin and long fingers. She couldn't remember who was sitting near that hand, but she savoured the feel of it, and let out a soft moan as it glided towards her wet sex. Slowly, very slowly, a finger slipped inside her, and she gasped as it slid in and out. She could hear the sound of her juices as the finger manipulated her, twisting inside her and pressing lightly against her g spot. She noticed, with heightened senses, the scent of her juices, and blushed beneath the blindfold. The finger was withdrawn, and Laura jumped a little in surprise as it was slowly wiped over her lips, and she tasted her own wetness.

Talk around the table continued, though she couldn't catch most of the conversations. They were merging, and she found it hard to focus on one. Now and again, there was laughter, a joke shared, a witty quip. It grew in volume as wine flowed.

Before long, Laura felt a hand slide beneath her, and fumbling fingers found a nipple, tugging it, twisting it, flicking it with a nail, a man's nail she thought. Short and stubby. She whimpered, and winced as the twist tightened. She bit her lip and tried to breathe as the pain seared through her breast, her wrists wrenching against the cuffs slightly. When the fingers left her nipple she panted softly, listening intently for movement.

Andy stood up and smiled. He bent over the table and whispered in her ear.

"You're doing great love, I'm proud of you."

It was all she needed to hear and he knew it. Those words of pride and comfort made her so content that she felt she could withstand anything.

Suddenly there was a spank on her ass from behind her. It shook the usually strong table and made her yelp. She felt the burning surge on her ass cheek but had little time to recover as the second blow fell. She counted nine spanks in all, each one seemed harder than the last, and she waited for the tenth with baited breath. It didn't come, not then. Instead of that, someone else had taken one of the toys from the shelf, and was sliding a dildo over her cunt, slipping it between folds and holding it teasingly against her hole as it leaked more cream.

****

Andy sat back in his chair and purveyed the scene. His girl was on the table, being fondled and played with by all his guests. The food was plentiful. The wine was flowing. His attention was caught by the candelabras and he smiled. If she could see him now, Laura would know that smile. She almost feared it, though she trusted him completely, but she knew that smile meant that he had an idea she may not be altogether comfortable with.

When Laura was being left alone for a moment, Andy got up and lifted a candle from the candelabra. He held it aloft as he moved to the centre of the table. Suddenly all his guests' eyes were following him, and he grinned evilly.

"There's one for everyone, help yourself."

He held the candle above Laura's ass, and slowly began to drip the wax onto her skin, watching as it hardened. Laura cried out as the wax burned her flesh. How could she have forgotten about the candles?! Tears welled in her eyes beneath the blindfold as the slow stream of wax flowed and dripped down her moist crack.

From another part of the table, she felt wax dripping against her back and before she realised it, a hand removed one of her shoes and she felt the hot wax dripping onto the sole of her foot. She tried not to scream, but as time wore on it became increasingly difficult, and she pressed her lips together, wanting to endure it for Andy, to make him proud.

****

The second course came to the table and everyone sat down to eat. Laura took the chance to recover, though the cold wax covered burned flesh, and it stung. She wasn't comfortable, her arms had begun to ache, and she tried to adjust herself without it being noticed, realising that the guests were enjoying the food too much to think about whether she was moving or not. She heard Andy telling someone that he was pleased with how the evening was going so far, and that helped Laura to focus.

Before long, the main course was over, and again the hands and fingers began to explore her exposed and naked flesh. She felt a tug on the leash as she was pulled closer to the edge of the table. She knew what was coming, she just didn't know who's cock she would be sucking as she parted her lips and felt it slide in deep, slipping over her wet tongue and towards her throat.

"Suck it!" The voice was harsh, and she knew instantly that this was one of the Dominants that Andy knew from the club. She closed her lips around the cock and drew it in deep, sucking as hard as she could, her cheeks caving around the shaft like a tight cunt. The man thrust his cock deeper, fucking her face hard, his hands gripping her hair as he pulled her mouth down hard onto his cock. For a moment he stopped, the tip deep in her throat, and her fingers curled, scratching at the table as she struggled for air. She almost didn't noticed the cock that was pressing against her tight star.

"Dessert." She mused to herself, even as the cock pushed a little harder and stretched her pucker wide, her pulsating muscles trying to relax. The two cocks found a rhythm one with the other, and she rocked on her knees with the pressure of their fucking, her nipples scraping against the cloth. She groaned as the cocks filled her from each end, and before long, she felt a vibration against her clit. Her cunt muscles tightened, her juices drooling down her thigh as she felt a hand caress the spot, rubbing her juices into her skin as she needily pressed back against the cock in her ass. The man didn't need begging twice, and he thrust harder, filling her ass with his thick cock as the other cock plunged hard and fast into her mouth.

Andy had his cock out, and slowly wrapped his fingers around the shaft, stroking himself as he hardened. He loved watching, and now that he had such a perfect girl, he especially loved to watch her get fucked, knowing that she did it for him. That every orgasm she had was his, and that she'd be worshipping him tomorrow in gratitude.

The cock in her mouth withdrew, just as the panting grew heavy, and a cry of release echoed in the room. She felt the hot salty cum splash against her face and drip into her nose and mouth, and willingly she lapped up all that she could. While her tongue was licking the cum from her lips, another cock slid into her mouth, and without hesitation she started to suck that one too. She felt soft hands on each of her tits, perhaps one person, perhaps two, but she arched her back to allow them room to manoeuvre. The hands were gentle, women she thought, and their touches made her groan with pleasure.

The vibrator on her clit slid into her cunt as the cock in her ass pushed deep and a feral cry rang out. Her ass was filled with hot cum as the man pressed his hips to her, his fingers gripping her tightly.

Cum dripped from her ass as the cock pulled out, and the vibe filled her fleetingly before that too was removed, and suddenly she seemed alone, but for the sounds of panting and zips being done up.

All was quiet for a while, and then Laura heard Andy speak.

"Ladies and Gentleman, dessert is served."

The waitress came in with a platter of fruit which she placed on the table. Next the waitress brought chocolate mousse and there were sounds of approval from the guests. The plates were laid out, and the waitress left, leaving Andy to serve.

He took a large spoon and dipped it into the mousse, smearing the chocolate goo all over Laura's flesh.

"I hope you don't mind, my friends, but the chocolate mousse is a delicacy that is best licked."

John chuckled, and placed a bit of the mousse on Laura's lips, kissing it off her tenderly. She smiled, and kissed him back, at that moment knowing that she had pleased him greatly.

Within seconds, there were tongues sliding all over her body. Goosebumps rose, and she could barely stand the pleasure as she writhed against her binding. Andy had left chocolate mouse over her cunt, and she tried hard to work out how many tongues were licking her there.

"Cum my pet".

The voice had seemingly boomed above the noise of lapping and licking, the voice she loved, with the words she had longed to hear. Her body shook, as the orgasm burst from her, and she cried out, jerking on the table as the tongues licked ferociously. More cum splashed on her body as she felt slaps on her inner thighs, the sting bringing tears to her eyes as her body continued to ride the orgasm.

It was as if a volcano had erupted, and she gasped for breath, waiting for the throbbing of her cunt walls to subside. Eventually Laura calmed, the drool nestling in a pool on the tablecloth, her cum soaked body aching as it pressed against the table.

Andy grabbed the leash and centred her again, petting her hair as he did so. There was one more thing he had to do to make his evening complete.

Stepping behind her, her slid his hands over her reddened ass cheeks, before smacking them hard. He wiped his hard cock along her crack and found her wet hole, pressing his cock deep inside it as he began to fuck her slowly, enjoying the eyes on him, and his ownership of her. This was his girl, he'd gifted his friends, but he owned her, and he was going to enjoy her.

Andy slid his cock deeper, reaching forward to grab a nipple and tug it tight. She groaned and pressed back against him, knowing those fingers, that cock, so well. She gripped his cock tightly with her cunt, feeling his hips begin to slap against hers and his grip on her nipples tighten. She knew he was close and she clenched tighter around his shaft as he thrust deeper. She gripped the rope that led to the cuffs, pushing back against him, and he came, his cry so filled with pleasure it almost brought her to tears. When his cock was drained of his cum, he pulled out of her sated cunt and walked back round the table, tugging her leash to drag her mouth back to his cock, so that she could clean it. He wiped it in her hair first, and then parted her lips with it, sliding it to her tongue as she licked and kissed it, tasting both of their juices on his skin.

Andy moved back to his seat and zipped up his fly before settling once more, pouring himself another glass of wine. He sat back and smiled, taking a deep, satisfied breath.

Silence fell around the table, when from the other end, a man began to clap slowly. Before long, the ten guests were joining in, and were giving Andy a round of applause, each of them exclaiming what a wonderful evening they'd had.

After more chatter, the guests began to leave, and when Andy shut the door on the last of them, he breathed a sigh of relief. It had all gone according to plan and he was thrilled. He went back to the dining room and removed the blindfold, kissing Laura lovingly on the lips. He undid the cuffs and the rope and helped her down from the table as the waitress began to clear up.

Andy led Laura from the dining room, and took her upstairs. Carefully he removed the clothing, such as it was, and set the shower going in the bathroom. Taking her hand, he guided her to the shower and washed her hair and body as she stood there, shaking, her aching muscles quivering as the warm water hit her. He was so gentle as he washed her, and she was so happy that she had found someone to be everything for her in so many ways.

Stepping from the shower, he told her to slide into bed, and he came round her side and kissed her.

"Thank you, pet, for the perfect evening. You were wonderful tonight and I'm so proud of you."

Laura smiled happily.

"Thank you Master, for allowing me to give you your 'dream come true'."

Andy looked at her, a broad smile across his face.

"You're welcome."

And with that, he climbed into bed beside her, wrapping his arms around her as they both drifted off to sleep.