The Dinner Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susie was writhing in pleasure, moaning and breathing heavily. She enjoyed being handcuffed and being Gita's practice dummy, so to speak. Susie's pleasure increased with the thought that it was Gita's first time with another woman.

James was getting very aroused by what was unfolding in front of him. He was really turned on by the entire reluctant lesbian scene and he did not want to break it up. James again signaled to Peggy that he was in need of sexual release again and firmly ordered her, "Come here slut, now."

Peggy then forcefully whispered into Gita's ear telling Gita that, "You are on her own, don't stop licking Susie until she cums. Do you understand me, my pet?"

Gita looked up at Peggy and weakly nodded, "Yes Miss Peggy." Gita slowly moved from hesitation to acceptance of her place between Susie's legs.

James commanded Peggy, "Bend over bitch, ass in the air. Your face down near where Gita is licking Susie so you can continue to watch and tell her what to do."

Peggy did as told, providing him access to her eager pussy.

James went behind Peggy and positioned himself in such a way that he could still get a good view of Gita and Susie. Peggy's head was now resting down on a pillow beside Susie's hips. James slowly pushed his erection between her pussy lips until he was inside her. James moved in and out, first with short strokes, then longer and longer strokes until he was deep inside her. James could feel her pushing back against him. The whole time, he watched as Gita was licking Susie and Susie was moving her torso, restricted by the handcuffs attached to the bedposts.

Susie really enjoyed the attention Gita was giving her. Susie started to encourage Gita and told her, "Stick your tongue deep inside me. Cover your face in my cum. Now press down on my clit with your tongue. Push down now with your tongue on my clit and rub back and forth, that's it." Susie's breathing soon got heavy. Susie also really enjoyed watching Peggy and James doing the dirty dance. Susie thought to herself, 'Gita is not a bad little cunt licker. She just needs a little more practice that I will be happy to give her.'

James asked Susie, "Is Gita doing a good job, slut?"

Susie moaned, "Oh yeah Gita is starting to do a good job now Sir."

James then grabbed Peggy by her ponytail pulling her head back as he continued riding her hard trying to get deeper inside her with every thrust forward. James then whispered into Peggy's ear, "Tell Gita to put two fingers inside Susie's asshole. You know how much Susie enjoys that."

Peggy then told Gita, "I want you to put two fingers into Susie's asshole and fuck her ass with your fingers." Gita did not respond. Peggy then softly continued, "Sweetheart don't think about it, just do it. I enjoy watching you learn how to please another woman. This is becoming a very special evening. Please don't make me spank you again."

Gita was dizzied by the threat of another spanking and hearing Peggy call her sweetheart.

Susie, short of breath, pleaded with Gita, "Please, please put your fingers in my asshole. Oh God please fuck my ass with your fingers."

Gita, with Peggy's guidance eventually managed to get two fingers into Susie's tight ass moving in and out, back and forth massaging Susie's asshole with her slow movements.

With two of Gita's fingers inside her, Susie thanked Gita for the anal massage, "Thank you. Oh that feels so fucking good." Susie also began to give Gita more instructions, "Suck on my clit like it is a little Popsicle. Oh yeah like that. Move your fingers faster, go deeper. That's a good girl, Gita, just like that".

Gita was now trying her best to meet Susie's demands encouraged by Peggy's positive reinforcement and threats. Gita felt good knowing her actions pleased Susie and knowing that Peggy approved of her actions.

James continued riding Peggy hard and with each long penetrating stroke was closer to cumming inside Peggy's inviting pussy. He was getting more and more turned on watching Gita and her new found enthusiasm for pleasing Susie. After several more minutes of trying to get deeper and deeper inside Peggy with each stroke he finally came inside her. As he came, he looked at Susie and could tell she was almost there too.

As James gently slipped out of Peggy he told her, "I want you to get the nipple clamps from the night table and put them on Susie's nipples. You know how much Susie enjoys that".

Peggy retrieved the nipple clamps from the night table, and tightened the clamps on Susie's swollen nipples.

That was it, within a couple of minutes; Susie loudly pleaded, "Please, Sir can I cum. I need to cum so fucking bad. Oh my fucking God please."

James responded, "No you have to wait. I want you to show Gita what an obedient little Chinese slut you are."

Susie begged and pleaded, "Can I please cum now. I promise to be a good obedient little Chinese slut. Oh please, please, please Sir."

James then told Gita, "Stop what you're doing."

Gita ignored James command and continued licking and fingering Susie.

James grabbed Gita by the hair and firmly pulled her away from Susie's hot pussy. James then looked at Gita who had obviously been lost in the moment and told her, "I said stop." James continued, "Gita, you really look like you were enjoying yourself there. You're a natural and you look so good with Susie's juices covering your face."

Gita looked perplexed as she removed her fingers from Susie's ass. Gita could not believe that she was actually enjoying the experience and did not want to stop. What James had just told her made her feel good about herself. Yet doubts still lingered as Gita thought to herself, 'I should not be doing this, this is so very, very wrong. What if her family found out? What would they think? What would they say? What would they do?'

James looked at Susie and asked her, "What do you want, you nasty little Chinese slut?"

Susie was begging, pleading, "Please let me cum Sir. I need to cum so fucking bad. I am so horny right now. I'll do whatever you want Sir, just please let me cum."

James replied, "Of course you will do whatever I want you to do." Then James told Susie, "If you want to cum you need to beg Gita to finish the job, but this time I want to see four of Gita's fingers fucking your asshole."

Without hesitation Susie begged Gita, "I am such a horny little Chinese slut. Please finish licking me and fucking my asshole until I cum. Oh Jesus fucking Christ please. Please, oh please. Use all four of your fingers to fuck my ass. Please you can put your whole hand up there if you like. Don't worry I can take it. I need you to make me cum. I'll do whatever you want Gita. Please make me cum."

Gita was perplexed, she could sense that Susie was in agony but it was quite surreal for Gita. Gita was still trying to make sense of all that was happening as Susie was begging and pleading for Gita to finish her off. After about a minute or so, without prompting from either Peggy or James, Gita returned to licking Susie's pussy. Gita was learning her place and what was expected of her. Gita slowly began forcing her small little hand, fingers first, into Susie's asshole.

Gita was now licking Susie and moving her hand gently in and out of Susie's anal cavity. After only a couple of minutes of Gita's renewed stimulus Susie was again begging to cum, pleading, "Holy fuck, oh my God. Please can I cum now Sir?"

James grabbed Gita gently by her hair, pulling her away from Susie and asked her, "Do you think Susie deserves to cum?"

Susie loudly moaned, "Please Gita, please make me cum."

Gita was again stunned, trying to understand the dynamics of the situation and whispered, "Yes" as she nodded the affirmative.

James then told Susie, "You have my permission to cum" and he directed Gita, "Go ahead I want to see you make my little Chinese slut cum all over your face."

Gita returned to her task, feeling somewhat confident and more comfortable. She was tired of trying to think for herself. She wanted to submit to someone else's will. Gita felt comfortable following orders and instructions. She had found her place and was now eager to serve. She remembered growing up she was rewarded and praised for being a good girl and doing as she was told. Gita wanted to be a good girl for Peggy.

After about a minute or so Susie started to convulse and scream, "I'm cumming. Oh fuck, oh God. Gita you are a good little cunt licker. Thank you, Gita. Oh thank you." Susie then turned to James and panted as she said, "Thank you Sir, thank you for letting me cum." Susie looked down at Gita and said, "That was great" as she wrapped her legs tight around Gita's head. Finally Susie relaxed after her orgasm subsided but she kept telling Gita, "You are such a good little cunt licker."

Gita, her face covered in Susie's wetness looked up at Peggy as if needing approval. Gita wanted nothing more than to be Peggy's good little girl.

Peggy then leaned down and told Gita, "Baby girl you look so sexy and beautiful right now. I am so proud of you sweetheart." Peggy gave Gita a big wet kiss and comforted her, "My sweet little angel." Peggy then instructed Gita, "Now I want you go and let Susie lick all her juices off of your face and clean your fingers."

Gita felt good about herself, proud that Peggy was praising her. Gita did as told and moved into a position to allow Susie to lick off the mess she just made on Gita's face. Gita then put her fingers in Susie's mouth and Susie eagerly cleaned them as well.

Susie was thankful for the attention she had received and the wonderful orgasm that had taken control of her body. Susie again began to fantasize about being in front of a large group of people being even more turned on by the perversion and humiliation she felt imagining the possibilities.

Peggy then fell back onto the middle of the bed. After Susie had finished cleaning Gita's face and fingers Peggy pulled Gita to her side. Peggy slid one arm under Gita, giving her a big hug. Peggy slowly and gently ran her fingers through Gita's hair. With her other arm, Peggy reached over and gently rubbed Gita's ear and face as she directed Gita to look up at her. They looked deeply into each other's eyes and then tenderly kissed each other. The two women were in a warm and loving embrace. The older, more confident Peggy was comforting and reassuring the insecure younger woman.

James released Susie from the cuffs and removed the nipple clamps as Susie let out a small yelp. Susie then moved to Peggy's other side and snuggled next to her. Susie positioned her head close to Peggy's breast. Susie put a couple of pillows under her head. Susie grabbed Peggy's large breast holding it like a baby holding her bottle. Susie had started to suckle on Peggy's nipple as she played with the nipple ring between her teeth and with her tongue. Susie enjoyed suckling on Peggy's large breasts. Susie remembered that she too was once reluctant, intimidated, and frightened. She realized that she was only being afraid of herself and afraid to enjoy herself with another woman, afraid to enjoy her sexuality. Susie felt at peace, content. In the company of these lovers, Susie no longer felt any shame and did whatever she felt comfortable doing.

They all laid there for a few minutes hugging and holding onto each other, taking the time to enjoy the moment. The scents of the women filled the air.

After a few minutes of tender intimacy, Peggy started to realize how very horny she was and looked up at James. She became submissive when she was in need of release.

James then asked, "What do you want my dear little slut?"

Peggy looked up smiling and said, "You know what I want Sir."

James, toying with her, responded, "You have to beg me for it you nasty thing."

Peggy impishly begged, "Please, can I cum now Sir. I need to cum so bad. I'm so horny now. Please, pretty please."

James looked bored and told her, "I am not convinced yet that you really want to cum."

Peggy again pleaded, "Can I please cum Sir. I am such a dirty slut and I am so very, very, very horny. I need to cum so badly."

James replied, "I am still not yet convinced that you really deserve to cum. I need to hear exactly what you have in mind before I will allow it."

Finally Peggy, sounding like a horny teenager, revealed, "Gita I have been dreaming about this moment for so very long. Gita I want you to please lick my pussy and fuck my pussy with the large dildo. I am so excited that this is may actually be happening. You are making me so very happy being here with me, my love." Peggy sheepishly continued, "Sir while she does that I want you to fuck my ass. I also want Susie to get the nipple clamps and put them on me. After that I want Susie to sit on my face while I lick her cunt and asshole."

James smiled and asked, "Why would you want that?"

Peggy replied, "Because I am a nasty cunt licking, cock sucking whore Sir and I know you are going to enjoy that as much as I am!"

James said, "Very well my dear, but you are going to have to beg each of us to do what you want us to do."

Peggy blushed a bit as she loved being humiliated, so she played along with James's game. First Peggy looked at James and begged, "Could you please, please fuck my ass Sir?"

To which James responded, "Ok if you really want me to, you depraved whore."

Peggy then turned to Susie and asked her, "Susie would you please get the nipple clamps and put them on me nice and tight? Will you sit on my face so I can lick your pussy and asshole until you cum all over my face?"

Susie eagerly responded, "I would love to help you out with that, you dirty, nasty whore. I am damn jealous of you bitch. I wish that was me getting that action."

Peggy turned to Gita with a look of wanton lust in her eyes and no longer in the dominant position begged her, "Gita would you please, please get the large dildo out of the night table and fuck me with it? Would you please also lick my pussy and make me cum, my love? Oh, please Gita that would make so very happy. I have been looking forward to this for a very long, long time sweetheart."

Gita was puzzled and wondered what happened to the strong woman who was so forcefully in charge earlier and said, "OK Miss Peggy, if you really want me to." Gita was eager to do as she was told, eager to please Miss Peggy. It didn't matter to Gita whether Peggy was commanding her or begging her, Gita was now eager to please.

Peggy replied, "Of course, yes please dear right now more than anything I really, really want you to make me cum, my sweet little brown angel."

James then told Peggy, "Lie down on the bed where Susie was before." Peggy excitedly complied with his commands. James then put the fur lined handcuffs on Peggy and reminded her, "You are not allowed to cum without my permission."

Peggy had a big smile and nodded in agreement and said, "I know" as James cuffed her to the bedposts.

James then turned to Gita and told her, "Go to the night table," as he pointed to the top drawer. James then instructed Gita, "Bring me the largest dildo you find in that drawer, it is big and black".

Gita went to the night table and gasped as she removed a large black dildo that was at least eight inches long and very thick. Gita was unable to get her little hands around the big dildo. Gita could not believe that that was really what Peggy wanted. It looked so big, how could that thing fit inside of Peggy and not hurt, Gita thought to herself.

James then told Gita, "Get the large butt plug and lubricant from the drawer and bring it to me."

Gita looked back at him, confused at the request.

James then realized Gita had no idea what was he talking about, so he described the butt plug and lubricant to her and she then brought them to him.

While that was going on Susie secured the nipple clamps on Peggy's firm nipples just above the piercings. Peggy whimpered as the clamps were tightened. Susie gradually moved herself above Peggy's face so Peggy's tongue and lips could have access to Susie's pussy. Susie smiled, she was eager to ride Peggy hard and cum on Peggy's face. Susie enjoyed seeing the submissive side of Peggy and humiliating her.

Peggy had started to lick Susie with Susie grinding herself onto Peggy's face. James hated to interrupt but he told Susie, "Get the butt plug and lubricant from Gita. I want you to lubricate the butt plug and I want you to ever so gently place it in Peggy's asshole." He also told Susie, "After you are finished inserting the butt plug I want you to get back up there and let Peggy finish eating you out."

Susie did as she was told and Peggy groaned loudly as the butt plug was pushed inside her. Susie then returned to her position above Peggy's face and Peggy enthusiastically continued eating Susie out.

Peggy focused on pleasing Susie to help distract from the discomfort of the nipple clamps and butt plug. Peggy concentrated on Susie's clit, sucking slowly, and then massaging it with her tongue. Peggy was anxiously waiting to feel Susie's orgasm on her face. Peggy enjoyed the way Susie tasted, quite different from any other woman she had been with before.

James began explaining to Gita how to use the dildo with the different speed settings. He sat on the bed next to Gita, who positioned herself between Peggy's legs. He instructed Gita, "Open Peggy's pussy lips and press the dildo in between her pussy lips and slowly, very gently push it in." He explained, "Use a back and forth motion to slowly get the dildo deep inside. Turn it on so it vibrates on low. I also want you to orally play with the bar piercing Peggy's clit. I also want you to sometimes suck on her clit, suck nice and hard, she really likes that. Now do you understand?"

Gita looked up at him nodding in the affirmative and told him, "I think so."

James sat there for a while and watched to make sure Gita was getting the hang of it.

Soon Gita seemed to be getting the hang of it and from Peggy's reaction, Gita was getting the desired effect. Gita mind had cleared of the thoughts that tormented her. Gita's being tingled, her senses piqued with the warmth of Peggy's body in front of her as the taste of Peggy filled her mouth and Peggy's aroma filled the air. Gita thrilled in their shared nakedness. She felt both shame and arousal in satisfying her forbidden needs. Gita focused on the instructions James had given her. Gita was excited at the idea of pleasing Peggy this way, the woman she admired so much and had secretly yearned for. Gita was thrilled with the effects she was having on Peggy. Gita stroked Peggy's cunt with the dildo and sucked on Peggy's clit with her lips and tongue. Gita noticed that the taste in her mouth and the aroma that filled her nose were somehow similar and yet different from Susie's. Gita began to appreciate and enjoy the tastes and scents of being with another woman. It was an exciting new experience learning how to please a woman as she filled herself with another woman's sexual presence.

James then explained to Gita, "I am going to twist Peggy's hips around so that I can get behind her." In a deliberate tone he stated, "I want you to continue with what you are doing. You just need to shift your position a bit."

James adjusted Peggy to get behind her so that he could start to fuck her ass. He removed the butt plug from Peggy's ass that Susie had inserted earlier. Peggy shook as he did so. James easily inserted his erection into Peggy's asshole, which had been stretched wide and lubricated by the butt plug.

Peggy winced slightly, his penis may not be a wide as the butt plug, but his cock penetrated her deeper. Peggy enjoyed double penetration; she loved how full she felt. Peggy experienced both pleasure and pain being stretched wide open and vigorously massaged. Peggy felt a thrill with each thrust of the vibrating dildo and James's penis massaging her asshole. The pain subsided within minutes, an orgasm slowly building. Peggy moaned, "Gita please go faster with the dildo. Fuck me harder, go deeper. Please make me cum Gita. I want to cum for you my love."