The Dinner Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James pumped his hips trying to get his penis as deep inside Peggy as possible. He saw that Peggy was going wild, her hips pushed forward to greet each thrust of the vibrating dildo in Gita's hands. James was thrusting himself deep inside her asshole as he felt the vibration of the dildo massage his erection.

Gita sucked on Peggy's clit, nibbling on Peggy's piercing while she fucked her with the dildo, trying to keep up with Peggy's demands. Gita looked up at Peggy's breasts as they swayed back and forth. Gita was captivated, and with her other hand eagerly reached up to touch Peggy's breast.s moving from one to the other. Gita bravely touched Peggy's nipples, the nipple rings sliding between her fingers. Gita felt comfortable fucking Peggy with the dildo. Seeing and hearing how much Peggy enjoyed it helped. As Gita's confidence grew, she fucked Peggy faster and harder. Gita wanted nothing more than to make Peggy happy. Gita was eager to please, enticed by Peggy's loving words and empowered by the raw sexuality.

Peggy relished that Gita didn't need to be told to play with her breasts. After several more minutes of the blissful onslaught Peggy started loudly begging, "Can I please cum Sir. Oh my God, please Sir, please."

James quickly responded "No you horny slut, not yet". He reached around, grabbed Gita by her long hair, quickly lifted her away from Peggy's pussy, and forcefully told Gita, "Remove the dildo now."

Gita complied.

Peggy reacted and pleaded, "No, please let me cum, Sir. Oh my God I'm so horny right now."

As James continued his assault on Peggy's asshole, he leaned forward and quietly reassured her, "Don't worry my sweet little slut, you will get your chance to cum. I just want to have some fun with Gita first." James continued his assault on Peggy's rear. After several more minutes he finally came and Peggy responded by pushing back as her asshole clenched around his erection.

James relaxed for a moment or two and then slowly withdrew, as he did, he saw Susie riding Peggy's face hard while Susie was pinching and pulling hard on her own nipples.

Susie could feel Peggy's tongue rubbing hard against her sensitive clit. Susie's juices flowed onto Peggy's face. Susie began to quiver as the rush of an orgasm built. Susie then looked at James feverishly begging him "Can I please cum now Sir."

James replied, "You can cum now. You've been a good little girl tonight."

Susie soon came, swearing, "Fuck, oh my fucking God. Thank you Sir, oh God thank you," her body trembled and shock. She fell back off of Peggy's face onto the bed.

Everyone except Peggy had cum at least twice and Peggy again begged, "Please can I cum now, Sir?"

James replied with a devilish grin, "You can cum only after Gita has licked all of my sperm out of your asshole."

Gita looked startled and confused. She was starting to feel more comfortable and confident with what was going on, but that was pushing the depravity to new limits. Was she really supposed to lick a man's sperm from a woman's asshole? How could someone expect her to do that, who would think of such a thing?

Peggy then began to plead with Gita, "Please lick his sperm out of my asshole. Don't worry I had an enema this afternoon. You won't find anything nasty. Please do it my sweetness. I need this so badly my love, please, please."

James enjoyed making Peggy suffer like that, and he wanted to see how far Gita would be willing to go.

Peggy continued begging and pleading for Gita to do as James asked.

"Please Gita; oh please my love do it." Peggy was desperate for release and hoped Gita would be willing to play along.

Gita could not believe that she was actually thinking of doing it. Gita was both embarrassed and excited by the new nasty sexual adventure. Finally, Gita's obedience and subservient nature took over and she looked up at James and timidly asked, "What do you want me to do?" Gita was completely resigned to her fate. She had already done many things that evening she could never have imagined doing before. The more she thought about it and accepted it as her place the more she started to feel aroused. Gita was now actually looking forward to seeing what it would taste like and how it would feel.

James rolled Peggy on her side. She was still handcuffed to the bedposts. He had Susie come and sit to one side of Peggy so Peggy could spread her legs open as much as possible by resting one leg on Susie's shoulder. Peggy's asshole was gapping open and some of James's sperm was visible in Peggy's anal opening.

James explained to Gita, "Lick inside Peggy's asshole and get your tongue in as deep as possible to lick out my sperm. Also, press your lips firmly up against Peggy's rosebud and try to suck some of my sperm out that way. Make sure you get all of my sperm because only then will I let Peggy cum."

Peggy was still begging and encouraging Gita, "Please Gita, clean out my asshole with your tongue. Get all his sperm, it would mean so much to me my love."

Buoyed by Peggy's loving words, Gita bent down and began to lick and suck Peggy's anal cavity. Gita stopped thinking about what she was doing. More than anything, she wanted to satisfy the beautiful Peggy. Gita could not bring herself to believe that she was beginning to enjoy herself and was turned on by the debauchery.

With Peggy's encouragement, Gita lovingly took care of Peggy. James was sure all his sperm was long removed but enjoyed taking control of Gita and making her do his bidding while pushing her limits.

Peggy enjoyed the attention and wanted to test Gita's limits. She wanted to see how far Gita would be willing to go to please her. Peggy was pleased, sensing that Gita had actually started to relax and enjoy herself in being with another woman.

James stopped Gita, motioning for to scoot over. He was sure that Peggy was clean by now but for appearance's sake, he used his index finger and pushed it inside her anus to make sure it felt clean inside.

James then told Gita, "Good girl, you've done a good job and Peggy is all nice and clean. Now go get the butt plug. Put some lubricant on it and slowly insert it into Peggy's asshole again."

While Gita was putting the lubricant on the large butt plug James got Susie's attention and instructed her, "Get the small white vibrator from the night table and bring it to me."

Gita felt good when James told her she was a good girl. Gita did as instructed and slowly forced the butt plug into Peggy. As she was doing so Gita could not believe that Peggy could get something that big in her asshole, let alone allow it or even enjoy it.

Peggy let out a loud gasp then said, 'Oh yes my delicious little piece of caramel candy. That's it nice and easy does it. You did that so well sweetheart."

James then told Gita, "Now I want you to slightly tighten Peggy's nipple clamps."

Peggy let out a loud cry, instinctively saying, "Thank you" as Gita tightened the clamps.

Gita was in disbelief that Peggy said thank you to the pain. Gita realized that that was what Peggy wanted. Gita marveled at the woman that she was so attracted to. She was beginning to understand exactly how strong a woman Peggy was.

James then with an assertive tone instructed Gita, "I want you to slowly start to fuck Peggy with the large dildo again. Turn the vibrator on high this time. Then I want you to return to licking Peggy's pussy and sucking on her clit like you did before." Then more forcefully James said, "Do you understand me Gita."

Gita responded with a barely audible, "Yes I understand." Gita had begun to understand that James was helping her please Peggy. James was teaching her, helping her in a way that she never thought a man could do. Gita finally understood that pleasing each other and feeling good was what the evening was about.

Peggy was babbling, "I am so fucking horny. I need to cum, please hurry Gita."

Gita was delighted and felt energized and more alive than she had ever felt before being naked in bed with Peggy. Gita had no idea that feeling like that was possible. Every aspect of her being felt electric and she felt so good, so very good about the opportunity to please Peggy. Gita did not remember ever having felt that invigorated before. Gita proceeded to carefully follow the directions James had given her. She wanted to make sure she did everything she could to please Peggy. Gita inserted the dildo into Peggy's wet pussy and was surprised at how easily it went in that time. She slowly started the in and out movements as she had done before and then eagerly started to suck on Peggy's clit, remembering how much Peggy enjoyed it before. Gita soon began again to move the dildo faster and deeper into Peggy. Gita was starting to learn how to be a good lover. A warm feeling emanated through Gita's being.

As James watched Gita pleasing Peggy, his attention was drawn to Susie and what to do with the sexy little thing. He then decided he would do what he knew Susie would enjoy the most. After all Susie had been such a good little obedient girl. James told Susie, "Get the lubricant and spread it around your asshole. Then open your cheeks and slide my cock in your asshole."

Susie eagerly followed his instructions and slowly with the help of lubrication and gravity got most of his penis inside her petite frame. She wiggled and moved her hips to help accommodate his large member.

James marveled at how his large penis could fit so well into such a small body. He then handed her the small vibrator, which he had earlier asked her to retrieve. He aggressively told her, "Use that vibrator on yourself, bitch. I want to feel your orgasm with my cock buried in your ass."

Susie did not need any more prompting. With one hand, she started to push the vibrator inside her wet pussy, enjoying the vibrations. Susie used her other hand for leverage as she placed it on James's lap so that she could better move up and down on James's swollen penis. Susie positioned herself for maximum pleasure. Susie loved being fucked in the ass and had the most powerful orgasms when there was something up her ass and her clit was being played with.

James told Susie, "That's a good girl. Ride me hard, show me how much you like my cock deep inside you."

Peggy began to moan and loudly begged Gita, "Please make me cum. Suck on my clit, yeah, really suck on it hard, that's it. Now fuck me harder." Peggy arched her back and got up on her legs forcing Gita's face deeper into Peggy's crotch and the dildo was driven deeper insider her soaking wet cunt. Peggy's body was moving wildly, working hard, trying to cum hard for her new lover.

James watched Peggy's wanton gyrations, and then refocused on Susie commanding her, "Come on you Chinese slut, move your ass. Play with yourself. I want to feel you cum on my cock."

James's words and watching Gita and Peggy were driving Susie wild. Susie turned up the vibrator, all the while rocking back and forth, up and down on James's erection.

Peggy yelled about as loud as James had ever heard her yell, "Suck my clit harder. Fuck me good, baby girl." Then Peggy finally started to beg almost incoherently, "Can I please cum now, Sir. Please oh my God, please. I am ready to cum now."

James said, "Yes my precious, beautiful whore, cum for me now."

Peggy started to scream, "Thank you, oh my God thank you Sir." She kept repeating thank you as if those were the only words she knew. Her body writhed and shook as an intense orgasm rippled through her body.

Susie was caught up watching Peggy's intense orgasm. Susie felt the pressure building up inside her. She pushed the vibrator deep inside with one hand and moved her other hand to use it to rub her clit between her middle and ring fingers. After several minutes of savage movements Susie excitedly begged, "Can I please cum. Please can this Chinese slut cum on your big cock Sir?"

James gave Susie his permission, "Go ahead my little Chinese slut. You have been a very good girl for me tonight." James had really been impressed with Susie that evening and he felt she deserved it. James felt Susie's body clench around his stiff penis as she had a deep and powerful orgasm.

Susie thanked him profusely for the orgasm, "Thank you Sir. Oh fuck, thank you."

James withdrew from Susie and laid her gently on the bed. James then went and released Peggy from her cuffs and removed the nipple clamps.

Gita, without having to be told, removed the dildo and gently withdrew the butt plug from Peggy. Peggy rubbed her wrists and closed her eyes to gather herself for a moment. She rolled over and cuddled next to Susie. Peggy recovered enough, took the dildo from Gita's hands, and started cleaning it with her mouth, as if she was sucking on a lollypop.

James now focused on Gita and told her, "You have shown me you are good at eating pussy. It is now time to see what kind of a cock sucker you are." James moved some pillows to where Peggy had been between the bedposts. He arranged the pillows in such a way that he was sitting up so he could see what was happening. With a firm voice and deliberate manner, James called Gita over.

Gita was frightened and unsure. Gita did not like men and did not trust them. Gita had come to trust James just a little bit. James enjoyed her and treated her better than any other man had before. James helped her please Peggy and showed her what to do. Peggy was a woman she admired so much and Gita could see how much Peggy trusted James. Gita could only comply with his demands uncertain as she was. Gita went over to where James was and did as she told.

James then grabbed Gita by her hair and brought her mouth down close to his erection. James directed Gita, "Now you are going to thank your host for this lovely evening." James continued, "You start by first cleaning the outside of my penis with your mouth."

Gita looked at up at James, frozen with fear.

James demanded, "Do as you are told. I am not asking you. I am telling you. I mean now bitch." James shoves Gita's face into his erection as he let her hair go. James reached around and with his open hand smacked Gita's ass twice to get her attention.

Gita, with her ass stinging, looked up at James and meekly nodded accepting her task saying, "Yes Sir I will do as I am told." With trepidation, Gita tried to take his erect penis completely in her mouth, which she was unable to do. Gita could detect the flavors; they were different from those she experienced with Susie and Peggy earlier. Gita was trying her best to clean his erect penis with her tongue. That was certainly not something she enjoyed as much as some of the evening earlier activities, but she dutifully continued as she had been directed. Gita's only thoughts at that point were to do as she was told.

Peggy and Susie had recovered enough that they start to watch and egg Gita on.

Peggy said, "My beautiful little lover. You look so good with that in your mouth. Make me proud and do a good job."

Susie blurted, "Look at the little slut clean his cock."

Gita was startled by Susie calling her a slut, she felt a bit of a thrill thinking of herself as nasty and dirty. Gita had cleaned as much of his penis as she could with it in her mouth so she lifted her head from his erection and moved her mouth down to a position near the bottom of his shaft. She reluctantly licked the lower parts of his shaft and balls. Gita was trying her best to use her tongue to clean the parts of his penis she could not fit in her mouth.

After a few minutes, James's erection and testicles were nice and clean on the outside. James told Gita, "Suck my cock slut. I expect you to swallow all of my cum, every last drop of it."

Gita tried to get as much of his penis into her mouth as possible and moved her head up and down as best she could. Gita was simply doing what she was told to do but she lacked any real motivation. Gita started thinking about the men she had known in the past and how they used her for their own pleasure. Gita felt awkward and unsure. Gita was longing for Peggy's touch, which did not come.

James was thinking to himself that Gita obviously lacked experience and motivation. After several minutes he was totally frustrated by Gita's inability to give a half-decent blowjob. James was in no mood to teach Gita right now. After the ride Susie had just given him his only thought was about his need to cum. James pulled Gita away and he sternly barked at her, "This is not working. You are lousy at giving head. It's obvious you prefer licking cunt. I am going to let you choose. Do you want me to cum in your cunt or in your asshole? You decide."

Gita was dumbfounded, intimidated, and did not know what to say.

At that point Peggy chimed in and nicely told Gita, "Don't worry sweetie. He is not going to hurt you. I will help you. I will take care of you, sweetie."

Gita then whispered to Peggy, "I'm afraid. What if I get pregnant?"

Peggy then said, "She wants you to give it to her in the ass."

James shot back, "If she wants me to give it to her in the ass. Gita has to ask me herself."

Gita was trembling a bit. Peggy's encouragement had helped and Gita whimpered, "Please sex me in my ass."

James responded, "Good enough." He then told Peggy, "Get the lubricant and get Gita's ass ready for me."

Peggy got the lubricant and told Gita, "Lay down face first across my lap, you sexy little piece of brown candy."

Peggy applied the lubricant and started to loosen Gita's butt hole by gently inserting a couple of fingers into Gita's asshole. Slowly Peggy went in and out of Gita's asshole, then gently added a third.

Gita was worried about what was going to happen to her next. Not that she felt like she had a choice, Gita was simply concerned about the pain and discomfort.

James then demanded, "Susie clean the vibrator you just used with your mouth."

Susie eagerly complied and said, "Thank you Sir," after she did so.

After a few minutes of Peggy preparing Gita, Peggy led Gita to between James's legs and turned her around so that Gita's back was to James. Peggy instructed Gita to open her ass cheeks and slowly sat her down on his erection. At first, she had a hard time getting the head of his penis inside but soon the head of his penis slid inside Gita. Gita wiggled down onto his shaft, taking in most of his penis with the help of lubricant.

Gita yelped, "Oh my God that hurts." Gita felt a sharp pain but not as much pain as she thought she would have felt. Gita was surprised how easily it went inside her. The lubricant probably helped, she thought. Gita was prepared for a much more unpleasant experience but most of his penis seemed to slide right in. Slowly the pain subsided and it gave way to only a bit of discomfort.

James then told Susie, "Turn the vibrator on and put it into the little brown girl's pussy." James pulled Gita's arms behind her back and secured the fur covered handcuffs on Gita's wrists pulling her arms tight behind her back.

Gita was there with a vibrator in her pussy, James's erection in her ass and she was confined with her arms secured behind her. Gita was overwhelmed from both of her holes being filled and the vibrations inside her pussy. Her excitement heightened to levels she could not have ever imagined before. Gita was squirming and her breathing was pronounced and heavy.

James taunted Gita, "You are mine now, to do with as I please. If you want relief, you are going to have to show me what a good little cunt licker you are." James reached around and removed the vibrator from Gita.

Gita shuddered as the vibrator was removed. Gita couldn't believe how good she felt with a penis in her ass and vibrator in her pussy. After James removed the vibrator, Gita was desperate for the vibrator to be returned to her pussy. Gita was becoming a slave to her long repressed carnal desires.