The Dinner Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James explained, "Before I allow you to have an orgasm you are going to have to make both Peggy and Susie cum again using only your mouth this time."

Gita was quiet and struggling to keep her composure as she rocked back and forth on his erection. James reinserted the vibrator into Gita and now she was being driven wild by the vibrator in her pussy again. Those feelings and those sensations were more intense than anything Gita had experienced before and lifted Gita to a frenzied state of sexual arousal.

James continued to humiliate Gita, "I want you to beg both Susie and Peggy to have them allow you the privilege of making them cum with your mouth. You have to convince me that you deserve the chance to make my lovely bitches cum."

Gita found the idea of saying something like that totally humiliating and degrading. Gita was now over excited and over stimulated looking for any kind of relief but she still wouldn't allow herself to say anything like that out loud. That was simply too much for her at that point.

James removed the vibrator again and told Gita, "Listen I took a little blue pill earlier and I can stay erect inside you for a long, long time. We can be here for hours. I can see how much you enjoyed being with another woman. Now I want to hear you say it out loud and proud. I want you to beg me for it, you lesbian slut."

Gita was grinding harder and faster against James' lap. Gita rebelled against her tormenter and loudly stated, "I am not a lesbian. I am not a slut."

James grabbed Gita's nipples and twisted them violently, making sure to cause pain. Then James loudly barked, "Stop wasting my time and stop lying to yourself."

Peggy jumped in and reassuringly said, "Gita, my love, it is OK. I enjoy pleasing other women, and I enjoy being a lesbian slut."

Susie said, "Yeah me too. I love eating pussy."

James gripped Gita by her hair, pulling hard to make sure it really hurt, so Gita understood who was in control. James taunted Gita, "I am in control now. You have been lying to yourself for too long now; it's time to face the truth."

Gita, breasts sore, realized that she was moving faster, moving up and down on James's penis. Finally, she blurted out, "Ok, what you want from me?"

James pushed the vibrator back inside Gita. Her body reacted to the double penetration. James assertively told her, "I want you to be honest with yourself. I want to hear you ask Susie to lick her cunt. I know how much you enjoyed it the first time. You will feel so much better about yourself once you say it out loud. In addition, from now on you will call me Sir. Is that understood?"

Gita was no longer in control. She desperately exclaimed, "Susie can I lick your pussy, please?" Gita's hormones and animal desires had destroyed what was left of her inhibitions.

James told Gita, "I am still not convinced you really want to lick Susie for me. I need to hear more before I allow it. I want you to beg Susie to allow you to lick her delicious pussy. I want you to tell Susie how much you enjoyed licking her sweet pussy the first time."

Gita was losing it, trembling, shaking, and starting to sweat. Gita was almost a complete emotional wreck and finally begged, "I would love to lick your pussy again Susie. I enjoyed it very much. Can I please lick you again and make you have an orgasm with my mouth?" Gita was surprised at the sense of relief she left having said that aloud. It was like a weight had been lifted from her shoulders.

James smiled, knowing he gained control of Gita. James then asked her, "Are you sure this is what you want? To be my little pet and eat Susie's pussy for me."

Gita was almost crying now struggling against her restraints asking, "What more do you want from me? Oh God please. How many times do I have to say it? I want nothing more than to lick Susie for you. I am now your little pet, are you happy?"

James grabbed Gita's nipples again and twisted them hard and he sternly commanded, "You forgot to call me Sir, bitch."

Gita sobbed, "Sorry Sir, I'm sorry Sir."

James growled, "Don't let it happen again or there will be consequences. Do you understand?"

Gita whimpered, "Yes I understand, Sir."

James barked, "Now that you know your place we can continue." James signaled Susie to move forward and let Gita have access to her pussy.

Gita eagerly lunged forward towards Susie's wet pussy. Gita was now completely and totally unleashing her long repressed desires, trying to devour Susie with her lips and tongue. Gita felt possessed, as if an alien presence was controlling her and making her do these things and she was helpless to defy it. Deep down inside, Gita knew it was a long neglected part of her being rising to the surface. Gita had loudly proclaimed her sexual preferences and she felt like the chains that held her down were removed.

James sensed from Gita's movements on his cock that she was enjoying the ride. Gita was now riding him harder than ever before, her tight asshole held his penis firmly in place. With his penis warm inside Gita, James could feel the added stimulus of the vibrator in Gita's pussy. James soon exploded inside her, holding her wide hips tight as he did. James held Gita in place his penis sensitive.

Gita barely reacted as James sprayed deep inside her. Gita focused on eating out Susie, nothing else mattered. Gita was desperate for her own relief but knew it would not happen until James allowed it. Gita wanted nothing more than to please Susie and to do what James told her to do. Gita focused on sucking Susie's clit between her lips and used her tongue to rub the tip of Susie's clit.

Susie enjoyed Gita efforts and encouraged her, "Oh yeah, just like that, suck it baby. Suck it harder. Oh fuck you that's so good, freaking amazing!"

Peggy saw Susie was enjoying herself riding Gita's mouth and saw Susie start to pinch and pull on her own nipples. Peggy got behind Susie and pushed Susie's hands away, replacing them with her own.

Susie's hands shifted down to Gita's head and Susie shoved Gita's face further into Susie's pussy. Susie violently started to ride Gita's face. Gita reacted with renewed enthusiasm to Susie's hands holding the back of her head. Gita was also getting very wet and aroused both from the vibrator humming inside of her and the rapture she felt from her face being between another woman's legs.

James's erection had recovered a result of the little blue pill he had taken. He let Gita's hips go and he felt her rocking back and forth again. James started to pet Gita on her shoulder and gently told her, "That's it, there is no need to pretend anymore. No need to fight your natural desires. I am here to take care of you. Everything is going to be alright now that you are being a good girl." James again removed the vibrator from Gita and told her, "If you want me to put this back then make Susie cum for me now."

Gita immediately felt a loss with the removal of the vibrator. Gita's first thought was that she wanted the vibrator back. The feeling of having the vibrator in her pussy and his penis in her ass was overwhelming. Gita responded to James's command with renewed vigor and the desire to please Susie. Gita, having learned from pleasing Peggy, refocused on aggressively sucking on Susie's clit between her lips. Gita liked the idea of making Susie cum.

After several long minutes Susie begged, "Can I please cum now. Oh my fucking God. Can I please, please cum Sir?"

James told Susie, "Go ahead my little Chinese slut, cum hard for me."

Susie's legs trembled as she gave way. Peggy held onto to her as Susie collapsed from an amazing orgasm. Peggy gently lowered Susie onto the bed to allow her to recuperate. As Susie fell back she managed to say "Thank you, Sir. Thank you, Gita. That was freaking amazing."

Gita was riding James hard, panting, her face damp and wet from Susie's juices. Gita looked back towards James with a look of desperation.

James again pulled Gita by her long black hair drawing her ear towards his mouth. James slowly reinserted the vibrator and told Gita, "Remember no orgasms unless I allow it. You still have to satisfy Peggy with your mouth my sweet little pet. Don't forget to beg Peggy and convince me you deserve the chance to make Peggy cum."

Gita pleaded, "Miss Peggy can I please lick your cunt and give you an orgasm? It would make me happy to please you. I have always wanted to please you, Miss Peggy." Gita understood the game now, and was coming to terms with her own submissive nature and her sexuality.

James told Peggy, "I want you stand in front of Gita and give Gita full access."

Peggy looked down affectionately at Gita passionately and told her, "Everything is going to be alright now my love. I want you to know how special this evening is and how dear you are to me." Peggy moved into place and Gita buried her face in Peggy's hot and steamy pussy.

As Gita's face met Peggy's cunt, Gita felt renewed excitement with James's erection still inside her movements became more pronounced as she rode him harder and her motions became even more determined.

Susie had recovered from her orgasm and stood behind Peggy. Susie reached from behind and began to slap Peggy's breasts hard and roughly pulled on Peggy's nipple rings, knowing how much Peggy enjoyed that.

Gita was there in all her glory, riding James's still-hard erection while feverishly lapping at Peggy's cunt. Gita's arms were still pulled behind her and cuffed to the bedposts. Gita was sitting on James's lap under his complete control.

Peggy moaned as she looked down at Gita and grabbed the back of her head to drive Gita's face further into Peggy's sweetness. Peggy reassured Gita, "You beautiful little slut. That feels so good. Oh yeah just like that, don't stop. Suck my clit, just like that. Oh God, yeah baby girl just like that."

James also encouraged Gita softly, "You are being such a good little girl now. I love to watch you lick cunt knowing that you are doing something you enjoy so much. I am glad I've helped you make your dreams come true, you dirty little cunt licker."

Being called a slut and a cunt licker was actually turning her on. Gita discovered that she enjoyed sexual humiliation and degradation. Gita fixated on Peggy's clit between her lips and rubbed Peggy's piercing with her tongue. For once in her life, Gita was enjoying what she felt and allowed herself to feel what she enjoyed.

Peggy was holding Gita's head and began sliding it up and down to forcefully fuck Gita's face when finally Peggy cried out, "I am going to cum. Can I please cum, Sir."

James told Peggy, "Go right ahead cum all over Gita's sweet cunt licking face. Show me how good Gita has made you feel."

Peggy had a deep and long orgasm. Peggy's body was being supported by the smaller Susie from behind. Susie had let go of Peggy's nipples to use her arms to hold onto the bigger lady. Peggy moaned, "That was just wonderful. Oh my God." Then a barely audible, "Thank you, Sir. Thank you, Gita my love."

Gita no longer had anyone to satisfy, and became more and more aware of her own urges and needs with the vibrator humming inside her and James's erection in her rear. Gita was sweating, panting and moving uncontrollably. Gita felt like she was ready to explode from pleasure but did not know what to do as she awaited further instructions. Gita did not like men, but she was beginning to enjoy James. Gita was excited by everything she had been coerced to do. James seemed to know what Gita needed even better than Gita knew herself.

James knew that Gita needed release but like a good girl she was waiting for his instructions. James then asked her, "Would you like cum for me, my sweet little pet?"

Gita did not mind being called his little pet. She had always been told she needed a man to tell her what to do and she felt like being his pet was the right thing for her, at least for tonight. Gita started to beg, "Yes Sir, please I am so very horny. I have never left like this before."

James then told her, "Beg me for it. Convince me I should allow it."

Gita was beginning to understand the game and without hesitation pleaded, "Can I please cum. I have been a good girl for you, Sir. I want you to feel my orgasm with you inside me."

James told her, "OK I will allow you to cum, but there are some rules. First, the vibrator and my cock must stay inside you until you cum. Second, I will release your wrists from the cuffs and you will use your own hands to masturbate yourself until you cum. Third, before you can cum you need to ask permission. Afterwards, you have to thank me. Do you understand all the rules?"

Eagerly Gita responded, "Yes I do Sir, thank you. Yes, I'll do anything you want. Please, I just need some relief." Gita's thoughts were scrambled and at that point, Gita would do almost anything for relief.

James then undid the handcuffs from Gita's wrists.

Without hesitation Gita started rubbing herself with both hands. She was going wild with reckless sexual abandon. Gita's actions were no longer that of the conservative young lady that had sat at the dinner table earlier. Gita's actions were now savage and primal.

James encouraged her, "You are a nasty little slut. I love the feeling of my big cock up your tight asshole. How does it feel to have my cock up your ass and a vibrator in your pussy?"

Gita responded, "I can't believe how good this feels Sir. Oh my God this is marvelous." Gita grabbed the vibrator with one hand and tried to push it inside herself as far as she could. She wanted to feel those vibrations as deep inside her as possible. Gita was rubbing her clit with the fingers of her other hand. With the vibrator inside her and her fingers against her clit, she felt little bolts of lightning going through her body. Gita was moving her pelvis back and forth in a rocking motion on James's lap.

James could feel her body heave back and forth, as she tried to get herself off.

Peggy affectionately told Gita, "You are so sexy and beautiful right now sweetheart."

Susie said, "Gita you look so fucking hot right now, playing with yourself and our cum on your face and in your hair. You go, you nasty little slut."

Within a minute or so Gita screamed, "Oh my God can I please cum now. I am ready now. Please Sir."

James replied to her, "Yes Gita you can cum now. I want to feel your orgasm with my cock deep inside you." James could feel her orgasm inside of her body as she clenched around his erect penis. He felt her tremble and shake and then he grabbed her wide hips and pumped her up and down on his erection.

Gita exhausted, leaned back onto his chest, and panted, "Thank you Sir. Oh thank you so very much."

James continued to pump Gita's ass up and down on his erection as Gita's body relaxed allowing him to do as he pleased. It was not too much longer before James let go and exploded inside her again.

James then let Gita down gently on to the bed as his penis slid out. He reached down and carefully removed the vibrator from Gita's sensitive pussy. James lifted the vibrator to his nose and told Gita, "This smells so very nice." James then put the vibrator in his mouth and licked some of the juices off it and complimented Gita, "It tastes even better."

Gita moaned and panted as she tried to catch her breath. Gita was exhausted and was unable to bring herself to move yet. Gita was physically and emotionally drained and completely spent as she lay on the bed.

Peggy and Susie moved on the bed to beside Gita each on one side of her. They each grabbed one of Gita's hands and licked Gita's hands clean.

Peggy moved between Gita's legs and gently licked Gita's pussy. Peggy's dreams of being with Gita were now complete. Peggy savored the sights, sounds, aroma, and taste of the woman she had been yearning for.

Gita's breathing returned to normal. She opened her eyes, suddenly looking vulnerable and uneasy. Peggy moved up the bed next to Gita to hold her close. Peggy told Gita, "Sweetheart, please don't feel bad. There is nothing wrong with enjoying being with another woman. Look, you have made new friends tonight. We all help and take care of each other. We don't judge each other. We offer unconditional love and support."

Gita looked at Peggy and smiled. Gita now felt good about the evening and herself, well at least for the moment she did. That evening, Gita exorcised some demons and long pent up desires were realized. Gita would always remember this evening. She had new friends and she had so much more now than she did that morning, but was she ready to accept a new reality? She started to reflect on her family and old friends.

James jolted Gita out of her reveries, handed her the vibrator she had just used on herself and told her, "Clean this for me."

Gita proceeded to follow James's command and as Gita raised the vibrator to do so, Peggy kissed Gita passionately. Peggy grabbed the vibrator from Gita and forced it in between their lips and tongues as they lovingly kissed. They finished cleaning the vibrator as they passionately kissed each other.

Gita returned Peggy's passionate kisses. Gita found herself wanting Peggy now even more than when the evening began. Gita was hoping the embrace would never end and was looking for Peggy to protect her as thoughts of her harsh reality returned. Gita felt secure in Peggy's arms and with her new friends around. Gita started to think about the reality of her family and her old friends and their expectations of her. Gita thought about what she had and what she had to lose. Gita was at that moment content and happy in Peggy's arms, and for the moment, she never wanted to leave.