The Dinner Party

Story Info
A birthday celebration with a twist.
1.6k words
4.22
17.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the umpteenth time she pulled at her dress, latex with a zip at the front running from top to bottom. It was ridiculously short, barely covering her arse cheeks, and aside from her equally ridiculous heels and the leather cuffs around her wrists it was all she was wearing. Her emotion alternated between fear and excitement, but judging from the state of her cunt the latter was winning...she was soaked.

The reason for this was a dinner party he had arranged for her, a longtime fantasy being fulfilled as a birthday gift. The guests were due shortly...a couple they had known sometime, she domme, he sub...a former lover, now good friend of hers, dom with a cruel streak...and a mystery other. It was this last that had her mind, and pulse, racing. C had been particularly secretive, but she knew he had looked long and hard for someone he considered to be just right. They were due in 15 minutes.

C was in the kitchen putting the finishing touches to the meal. Nothing fancy, food wasn't going to be the centrepiece of the evening, but he enjoyed cooking and simple can still be tasty. Earlier he had finished his other preparations...selecting her outfit, explaining what he expected of her and most importantly writing a number of tasks on small pieces of paper which he then folded carefully and put in a bowl...20 pieces of paper.

Minutes before the guests were due C called her to him.

"Close your eyes and hold your arms out"

She did so immediately and felt him clipping something to each wrist, followed by something being put around her neck. And finally he placed something metallic on her hands.

"Open your eyes A"

Her stomach flipped when she saw what he'd done. A silver tray was in her hands, a short chain on each side clipped to her cuffs and a longer chain around her neck. The tray would stay in place if she wasn't holding it, but it would need careful balancing. Her hands when not holding the tray could move a short distance, but she knew that as they did she would risk upsetting the tray. She loved it.

"Thank you C, it's perfect"

They looked at each other for a long moment before the doorbell interrupted and brought them back to the evening ahead.

The guests arrived soon after each other, the mystery man last, fashionably late. He said little, but watched her with undisguised hunger as she went about her hostess duties. He had her interest too, he was tall and solid, and there was an obvious bulge in his designer jeans that kept drawing her eye.

She thought she was doing well until as she bobbed to refill the glass of her former lover she split some wine. She froze, waiting.

"Oh dear A, very careless. Please take the appropriate position".

She moved slowly, but without hesitation, and soon was on her knees, arse up, back arched, head on the floor.

"Would you oblige?"

Her ex said something along the lines that he'd be delighted and she knew that the next few minutes would not be pleasant. C had warned her that poor performance would be punished with the studded paddle, her least favourite implement. The room went quiet and she imagined 5 pairs of eyes focusing on her exposed arse, conscious that despite her dread of the paddle her excitement would be clearly evident. In particular she thought about the mystery mans eyes, but then her thinking was interrupted and for 5 minutes she could think of nothing, but the pain and humiliation from a public paddling.

Finally it was over and she knew she'd be a deep red. C told her to continue with her duties and she stood awkwardly, the tray was still attached, in order to do so. Soon dinner was served and while they ate she assumed her position...arse towards the table so that she was exposed to their eyes. They talked of this and that and throughout her cunt got wetter, knowing they would be glancing at her, but also revelling in their casual disregard for her circumstances.

She earned one more punishment, this time for dropping a cheery tomato in the lap of the domme, and it was delivered with her sprawled over the guests lap. Her arse was now on fire and she knew the bruises would be a delicious reminder for days to come.

Finally the meal was done and she had finished clearing the table. Her stomach flipped, she knew what was coming...or rather she knew that something was coming, but not exactly what it would be. C released her from the tray and took it from her.

"Fetch the bowl"

When she returned with it he thanked the guests for coming and for their patience.

"To reward you each of you can pick a piece of paper from the bowl. You will hand it to A and she will read it aloud, clearly. The rest will be obvious I think"

This last with a smile which drew a little laughter from the guests. It was agreed that the domme would go first and she handed the balled up piece of paper to A.

"Please may I satisfy you with my mouth?"

Her voice far more confident than she felt. The domme said that yes, she certainly could and that she had better to a good job. A got to her knees and crawled towards her. She slid her dress up, slowly and carefully, kissing her legs as they became exposed. They were good legs, long and powerful. Finally she was ready, just as the dress had gone up the knickers came down. The domme spread her legs wide and pulled A's head forward.

"Make it good slut, I need this"

A went to it with passion, loving the feeling of her hair being used to hold her in place as her tongue and lips and teeth worked on the gorgeous wet cunt before her. The room was totally quiet apart for the noises her mouth was making and the moans of the domme. These soon gave way to something louder, I'll formed words urging her on, her mouth now being ridden to a finish which came suddenly and loudly and wetly, juices spraying her face as the aftershocks sent shudders through both their bodies.

Her ex was next, and she had to ask him if she could ride his cock until he came. He made her do it reverse cowgirl so that she was facing the other guests, feeling their eyes on her, as she came loudly three times before he finally reached his own climax. She asked the sub guy to cane her, and surprisingly he made a good job of it, adding 6 stripes to the brushing on her arse. Further evidence that you are better at dishing sometime out if you have been on the receiving end!

Finally it was the turn of the mystery guest. Her heart was jumping wildly as she offered him the bowl. He took his time, feeling his way around until finding the particular piece of paper he wanted.

"Please will you bend me over the table and fuck my arse...hard"

Her voice almost failed her, but somehow she got the words out. Her eyes found C and she saw him smiling, more importantly she saw the twinkle in his eyes...the encouragement...the love.

She positioned herself and then found her arms being stretched to the corners of the table and rope being used to secure them to it. Unable to twist her head she waited, her ears picking out the sound of a belt being unbuckled, a zip being lowered.

"Oh my!"

This from the domme, making her wonder and shiver. And then she knew, oh fuck he was huge...she heard him spit and apply it to his cock and then it was there...slowly, inexorably working its way inside her ass. She loved anal and the excitement of the evening, the juices from her cunt, meant she was ready, but his size...oh God his size, she felt as though she was being split in two. Inevitably pain turned to pleasure and soon she filled and ready for him to fuck her hard. And he did, he was huge and blessed with stamina too...he fucked her for what seemed like an age, but was about 20 minutes. After about 5 minutes she came for the first time and another followed soon after as he gathered her hair in one hand and used it to thrust into her even harder than he had been previously. Three or four more followed for her until with an animal howl he came deep inside her, pumping what felt like gallons of cum into her ass.

Within 15 minutes the guests had gone, as they gave their thanks and said their goodbyes she remained tied to the table, exposed, cum running down her legs, her asshole gaping, her cunt soaking and needy.

C returned and she heard the same noises...a belt being unbuckled, a zip being lowered...and then another cock was inside her. This time her cunt was filled and this time by her favourite cock ever. He fucked her deeply...slowly at first, but then faster, taking her to the edge and then over it. Images from the evening were playing in her head taking her deeper into her subspace. The fucking was intense, she felt his hands all over her before they finally settled at her hips and he gripped her hard as they came together...both crying out, both gasping for air.

His hands were now softer, stroking as he leaned over her, trying to make their bodies touch in as many places as possible, his mouth at her ear.

"Happy birthday lovely A, was that the dinner party you'd imagined?"