The Dinner Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without a word Miya slithered off his lap and positioned herself between his legs. He quickly unzipped his pants, somewhat relieving the pressure. He was indeed very hard. Miya’s eyes danced as his erection sprang free. She grinned up at him as she took him into her hands. Without pause her graceful tongue bestowed a warm and very wet lick along his entire length. He groaned loudly at the feel of her moist tongue.

Autumn, who couldn’t seem to tear her eyes from the couple for any length of time, whispered, "I want to watch."

Anthony grinned. She had read his mind. He grabbed her by the hand, when she stood her dress fell around her waist. She stepped out of it and was led to the small sofa where Ethan was. Autumn sat next to him, through half closed eyes he saw the naked woman watching. Though he seemed lost in feel of Miya’s talented tongue and lips, he stunned everyone by pulling Autumn’s mouth to his and kissing her fully. He darted his tongue into her mouth causing her to moan pleasurably.

When he pulled away from her, Autumn’s eyes were wide with wonder, with excitement and with hunger. Something new had been unleashed in her and now she wanted to experience every sensation she possibly could.

While Autumn’s eyes drank in the sight of Miya’s mouth glide skillfully along Ethan’s impressive cock, Anthony donned the same position as Miya had. Kneeling between Autumn’s legs, he let his tongue travel up her thighs. She sighed approvingly but her eyes never once leaving Miya’s mouth. Suddenly the feel of Anthony’s warm tongue washed over her. She groaned and fell back against the arm of the sofa; the display she had watched so intently just seconds before were momentarily forgotten. Her eyes closed while his tongue bathed her, lapping her drenched slit. When he darted his tongue around and over her extremely sensitive clit she shivered so violently, he thought she was going to cum right there.

Miya tried the best she could to see Anthony’s face buried between Autumn’s legs. She moaned and Anthony responded in kind. Both were aware of what they were doing to Autumn and Ethan and what they were doing to each other as well. They reveled in the mental game they played by physically indulging in another person’s body. They gave pleasure to an outsider to bring pleasure to each other.

Ethan’s hips began to piston rapidly and his breath came in hard, labored gasps. He was so close. Oh god, so very close indeed. And as much as he wanted to cum in her mouth, he forced her to stop. "You’re going to make me cum, Miya." She groaned around him, wanting both to taste him but also wanting to ride his thick cock.

Anthony and Autumn provided the distraction needed. Ethan heard Autumn all but whimpering and he watched as she writhed next to him. There was a thin veil of perspiration on her beautiful body. Miya slipped Ethan from her mouth and now used her hand to stroke him slowly. All eyes were on the young girl thrashing next to them.

"Oh god yes," she nearly hissed as again Anthony used his thick fingers inside her. Gone were the slow and methodical movements from earlier in the kitchen. Now he drove his fingers in and out of her quickly and roughly. Suddenly her eyes flew open, wide and frantic. "Oh my god! Yes! I’m cumming baby!" She clawed at the sofa arm and her body quivered. Her body tensed, her back curving and bowing sharply as Anthony used his tongue to carry her even higher. Her jumbled and chaotic cries filled the house.

Ethan watched as the girl came so very hard. Though, as she did, he thought to himself, "This is unreal!" But he certainly had no intentions of stopping. Surreal as it might be, it was by far the hottest act he’d participated in. He loved every minute of it and could only hope more would follow.

As Autumn began to drift back to earth Anthony lapped slowly at her. They all watched her body shudder with after-tremors. When her breathing slowed, and her body no longer trembled, he sat back on his knees and smiled at her. His approval was obvious.

Anthony looked to Miya who was also beaming. For a brief moment, the façade slipped away. The two long-time lovers felt the passion swell between them; drawing them together long enough to share an impassioned kiss. The sweet taste of Autumn on his lips only fueled the impending storm within Miya.

Both Ethan and Autumn overlooked the kiss. Each only seeing it in its rawest form: two people caught up in the heat of the moment. Neither could fully appreciate the profound emotional value of what had just happened.

Driven by his youthful ignorance and desire for physical pleasures, Ethan made a sound expressing his apparent approval of the kiss. Miya’s fingers tightening slightly around the rock hard cock in her hand as Anthony kissed her.

Oh, the thoughts that ran through everyone’s minds!

As if Anthony sensed the crowds hunger for more, he stood and unzipped his pants. His own erection sprang forward. Miya uttered a quiet, "Ooh." Autumn’s eyes gleamed and she licked her lips. Sliding off the sofa, Autumn kneeled in front of Anthony and simply grinned up at him. And to Miya’s great pleasure, she watched as Anthony held Autumn’s head with one hand, and the other he gripped his shaft and began to feed himself into Autumn’s pretty little mouth. The four-some reveled in this act. Each made small noises of pleasure and approval as the girl swallowed every bit of Anthony’s cock until his balls were against her chin.

Ethan pulled Miya to him and turned her around so that she was facing away from him. He held her by the hips and began to lower her downward. She reached down playfully and gripped him, running the head along the wetness of her slit and stopping just at her entrance. Both felt the large head begin to glide easily inside her, slowly penetrating her. When she let go of him, she gasped loudly as his strong hands forced her hips back. With one forward thrust, every inch of him entered her. Roughly and quickly he was buried inside of her. She gasped for breath as the large cock invaded her. But he gave her no time to become accustomed to his thick cock, but stretching her in an instant to accommodate his girth. His hips rocketed forward and his fingers dug into her flesh as he pulled her back against him.

"Ride me, Miya," he said breathlessly. He was beyond slow and sensual; he wanted to fuck her hard and fast.

Miya’s body took over. Her hips matched Ethan’s rhythm, quickly rocking back and forth, crashing hard against each other. Her mind reeled. She loved feeling him gliding in and out of her and seeing Anthony ramming his cock in and out of Autumn’s mouth. He held her by the hair and was driving into her mouth hard. She noticed Autumn gag once as he plunged deeply. The girls tits bounced each time his hips would forcibly thrust forward.

Miya drank it all in. The sensations of being filled to the hilt: Ethan’s cock fucking her much the same way as Anthony did Autumn’s mouth. Each man pounding hard, propelling themselves into the wet warmth of each woman. Each woman being filled, invaded, taken hard and loving it.

Ethan brought his legs together; Miya used her hands on his knees for balance as she rode him fiercely. From behind Ethan watched her warm tight pussy swallow him. Her juices made his shaft glisten and gleam. In front of her, Anthony began to groan from deep in his throat. Miya knew that sound and it gave her gooseflesh to hear it now. He was going to cum. Oh yes, he was just about there. She saw the perspiration beginning to form on his brow; the tendons in his neck began to strain.

One hand was still entangled in Autumn’s pretty red hair, he looked down at her and all but growled, "Here it comes Autumn. Oooh, yes!"

Miya watched as if in slow motion, the way Anthony retreated from Autumn’s mouth. Miya noticed how his cock shined with her saliva as he gripped it with his free hand. Stealing a glance at Miya, he pumped it, then turning back to Autumn, he erupted violently on her lips. She opened her mouth and lapped at him. He came so hard his body shook. Wave after wave coursed over him, he felt as though he would never stop. His head fell back and he let out a guttural animal-like sound so deep it seemed to reverberate through out the house. Autumn oooh’d at him, as he emptied himself on to her face. His warm seed on her lips, tongue and cheeks. She could feel it begin to run down her chin and drip on her tits.

It was all Miya could handle. Hearing Anthony hit his peak and seeing Autumn’s face bathed with his cum; Ethan was groaning and still slamming into her. The force of his hips wracked her body, making her tits bounce and sway. She could hold back no longer. Miya felt that familiar sensation wash over her, like a star bursting deep within her and thundering through out her universe. As she cried out, she heard her own voice but it sounded far away and strange in her own ears. Just before she threw her head back, and gave into her climax, she saw both Anthony and Autumn grinning at her.

"Cum Miya," was all she heard, but she wasn’t sure who said it. Miya lost herself. She was ascending higher into the heavens, everyone forgotten. The intensity of the moment was completely overwhelming. She was powerless to stop the raging tempest inside her. Caught in the flood of emotions, her orgasm surged through her like a tidal wave crashing upon the shore and washing away everything in its path.

Ethan had been driven to the brink as Miya hit the height of her orgasm. Her contracting muscles tightened around his cock, milking him and suddenly, there was no coming back. His body shuddered from head to foot and he emitted a throaty growl as he came.

Anthony, who was now kneeling beside Autumn, watched in silent awe as their glistening bodies quaked; their chests heaved with each ragged gasp for air as Ethan and Miya tried desperately to regain some kind of control. Anthony loved the way a few wisps of Miya’s dark and wild hair clung to her beautiful face. Although Miya kept her eyes closed, he knew she could feel everyone’s gaze upon her. She seemed to be indulging in the great command of attention she had.

Seeing her in the throes of passion had always been a great pleasure for Anthony, and this was no exception. But now, as she opened her eyes and looked at him, he saw a veritable wealth of love and adoration. The immense satisfaction, the look of perfect ecstasy in her eyes, let him know that this very moment had been the reason for the weeks of careful planning. Suddenly the wall of their charade came crashing down. They could no longer hide the true nature of their relationship. Like a moth drawn to a flame, each was being pulled into the other, leaning forward, and kissing more deeply than ever. For a brief second, their souls soared as one.

The sound of Autumn clearing her throat softly jolted them back to reality. When they pulled away from one another, Anthony and Miya were prepared for hurt-filled eyes, or angry faces. Instead what they saw were amused but slightly bewildered smiles watching them. Miya glanced at Anthony, and winked at him, knowing the rest of the night would be limited only by their imaginations.

12