The Dinner Party

Story Info
Beautiful erotic woman is the star of an elegant party.
754 words
3.65
16.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rebecca waited patiently for the dinner to be over. He has told her to enjoy her dinner but realize afterwards she will be the main form of entertainment. What is he going to do to her? Her nervousness and excitement were hard to contain.

She sipped her wine and looked around. The elegant room was filled with antiques, expensive original artwork, awards and photos of David and his life. Three of his best friends are there, and then her eyes went back to David. Every time she looked at him she felt her pulse quicken. She looked down at her dress, which was perfect. Long, satin, with velvet trim, deep red. It complimented her long, thick red hair beautifully.

Finally the dinner is over and the butler cleared the table. Cigars and brandy are served in the living room, and the gentlemen take their seats and prepare to be entertained.

David whispered in her ear to come over and stand in the center of the room. She walked sensuously over to the middle of the room, her eyes lowered, her hair shining. Without a word he stroked her hair, then slowly unzipped her dress. It falls, revealing her perfect, globular breasts, her hair falling over them. He brushes her hair back so her body is exposed. She can feel the heat rise in her cheeks. He lets her enjoy her exposure for a minute, then unzips the rest of the dress. It falls to the floor, revealing a perfect white body and red, lustrous hair. Her heels are the only things she has left on, and then he whispers to her to lean over the desk.

She bends over, and the riding crop appears. He runs it along her body, savoring the moment. Suddenly her backside is striped, hard, harder than she was expecting. Can she hold her silence? Again, very hard, mercifully in a different spot but it stings and then her body's heat rises further. Four times she is struck, very hard, she realizes once for each of the men watching.

The four stripes rise on her white skin. He lets her compose herself, steadying himself too, and then he reaches between her legs and feels her wetness. She is flooded, her masochism and exhibitionism is a heady aphrodisiac.

She hears him unzip, drop his pants. His beautiful, thick cock springs to life. "Suck it," he orders, and she kneels in front of him and it goes all the way inside her mouth, her hands caress his balls, her mouth moistening his shaft. Building his pleasure, but before he is over the edge she is told to lie on the oriental rug in front of them. She lies down, her hands submissively over her head, her legs slightly parted. There is no man in that room that could refuse her, but David won't permit any of them to touch her.

He runs the crop lightly and erotically along her body. She is starting to writhe, and then

he can't help himself, he takes her, very fast, and she starts to climax after his first few thrusts. He fucks her hard, harder, and spends intensely, then collapses on top of her. The weight of his passion and body send her mind reeling.

He rolls off and orders her to clean him off with her mouth. She sucks their juices and it thrills her, their combined cums. She is satiated, and they lie quietly for a while, not saying a word, but soon he wants to take her ass.

"Get on your knees," he says in a husky voice, and he puts some lotion on her and on his cock, which is hard again. He puts one finger, then two inside her ass, which is very tight and virginal, and slowly eases his cock in. It is intensely pleasurable and painful, right on the edge, and she is gasping.

He slowly works his way in, deep, deeper, and then starts to take her ass. He is hardly able to hold back, the feeling and the vision of her body is so erotic. Wait, wait, when he feels her convulse, he lets go, and they both cum together intensely, and then collapse with pleasure and exhaustion.

They hold each other silently while his friends discreetly make their way into the bathroom to release privately, one after another.

When they all recompose themselves, she is ordered to sit at the table with them again, completely nude, while the butler serves them all brandy and Cherries Jubilee.