The Dinner Party

Story Info
Sir Josiah Pinchpenny choosse a new board member.
1.7k words
4.13
58.6k
8
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/24/2022
Created 09/11/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sir Josiah Pinchpenny walked from his dressing room into his wife's boudoir where Eleanor sat at her dressing table wearing nothing except her peignoir. She had an elegant body for a woman of 55 yrs. Her breasts were still firm, the aureoles a deep dark pink and nipples a light red. From experience he knew that the nipples could deepen to brown and the aureoles to a purple red when she was stimulated.

"Have you showered yet darling?" he asked

"No not yet, do you want a fuck?" she replied opening his bathrobe and giving his huge tool a squeeze.

"I'd love one darling but let us save it until later, see how the evening develops" he said as he cupped one of her delightful breasts.

His wife smiled up at him. "Our guests, have you actually made a decision who is to be promoted to the Board," she asked, "or does it all rest on which wife is happy to grant you favours?"

He pondered her question. Peter Squires, aged 38 Head of Marketing was brilliant at his job. His wife Beryl aged 36 was attractive but kept herself in the background. Henry Jameson, 48 Accounts Director, working hard for a seat on the board was extremely hard working and had a good brain. His wife Anthea 45, statuesque, well educated and very articulate. Alexander 'Sandy' Duncan, aged 42, Head of Engineering, had saved the company thousands with his engineering acumen. knowing when to buy in new machines and change engineering methods.

His wife Moira, outwardly a strict no-nonsense woman. Always exceptionally well dressed, well spoken and showed a fine figure to advantage although she mostly was seen wearing a business suit as she was the Departmental Head of a fashion house.

"Well, you are partly right, as usual. The three men are vying for just the one seat, although they are not aware, work-wise they are exceptional but yes, I want to study, shall we say, the social graces of the ladies. Incidentally they are not aware this dinner party is part of the selection process"

His wife laughed." Oh, don't be too sure, a switched on wife will put two and two together. Oh darling, I know just what you are looking for, which wife will give you a good sucking and a good fucking and which husband will be happy for you to do it. As for me my love, I just hope the right man for the job has a big dick too to satisfy my needs when you are fucking the wife. On the other hand, of course, I hope the wife of whoever you pick will be happy to go down on me."

It was her husbands turn to laugh. "Eleanor you are incorrigible and I love you. What are you wearing this evening under that delightful gown you bought?"

"Oh my love I am not going to ruin the looks of a £500.00 gown with bra straps or a panty line. I shall wear nothing underneath."

"Hmm now that sounds to me to be excessively naughty especially as the dress is rather short." Josiah returned.

"It may well be, It might get a few dicks up and you never know dampen a few pussies too."

She looked at the small clock on the bedroom wall. "I think they will be arriving in about an hour and a half. We had better start getting ourselves ready. I know cook will b ready on time, have you told Simms to be prepared to serve drinks from 8.0 o'clock?"

"Dont fret darling, Simms does not need to be told he will be ready."

She wrinkled her nose. "I was just preparing you in case he thinks he has time to shaft Doris before dinner." They both laughed knowing full well that Simms took his Butling duties seriously and even though he was fucking Agatha the cook and her daughter Doris he would not fail in his duty...

...Meanwhile...

Part 2 - THE SQUIRES MODERN DETACHED (that evening)

Peter Squires, already dressed in his suit except for the dinner jacket impatiently urged his wife on.

"Come on Beryl, we shall be late if you are not careful. Do you have to wear all that jewellery? Its only a dinner party at the bosses house, we are not off to Buckingham  Palace." he said, deflating her as usual.

Beryl Squires was sure that the evening was a step towards the boardroom although peter didn't, 'What the hell is it to do with you women.' He had snapped when she had suggested it.

She herself, inspite of being very shy in company, had tried her best. her gown was exquisite and showed her figure to the best advantage in a modest kind of way.

She checked her lipgloss, made sure her eye shadow was okay and then announced that she was ready.

"Bout time too" grumbled Peter picking up his dinner jacket. His bow tie was crumpled and far from straight but as his wife went to straighten it he told her to stop fussing.

Pt 3 THE JAMESON RESIDENCE. (that afternoon)

It would have been extremely difficult for Anthea to be articulate, She was kneeling on the bedroom floor with her lips wrapped around her husbands 10" cock, licking and sucking the large purple head as one hand slowly wanked his curved dick. her other hand was buried between her legs as she played with her clit.

"Oh God, no oh god darling, I'm going to fuck you." Needing no further bidding Anthea got to her feet leaned over the edge of their bed, opened her legs wide and sticking her arse in the air presented her open cunt to him. Henry slowly fed his saliva covered dick into Anthea's gaping hole, Pressing back she urged him on until his balls were hard against her mound and then he started to fuck her. Her own fingers were busy at her clit rubbing and teasing the rubbery nub. Having spent half an hour in foreplay neither were long in reaching their zenith and Henry slammed his cock in and out of his wife until she was sobbing with pleasure moaning and grunting both of them called "Yessssssss" at the same moment as Henry emptied his balls into his wife's receptive quim.

Anthea lay back on the bed and henry gently tongued her slit as he licked his 'cum' from her swollen cunt.

Afterwards they lay on the bed in a post coital happy daze and discussed the dinner party they were to attend.

"Darling" Henry asked,"Do you think that old Josiah is sizing up the three of us before making his descision as to who will be invited to the board?"

"I am sure of it, but I am also sure it is nothing to do with your competence at work. I have heard rumours about that old goat, and his wife."

"Oh what rumours, come on give." he said.

"You mean to tell me that you have never heard what a randy old goat he is. I bet you a tenner he will try to get into my knickers if not tonight, sometime soon." Andrea answered

"Would you let him?" her husband asked.

"Would you mind if I did, after all a fuck is only a fuck?"

Henry smiled. "You have always been a randy bitch yourself, I bet you would love to have him fuck you. No I wouldn't mind, maybe he would let me watch."

Laughing, Andrea gave him a playful thump." Yes, you would too and yes I would especially if fucking me means you get on the board. Anyway from what I've heard Eleanor Pinchpenny  would be testing you out for size and endurance."

With that both drifted off to sleep for a short nap before getting ready for the dinner party.

Pt4 THE DUNCAN RESIDENCE (Early evening.)

'Sandy' Duncan lay back in the bath, his wife was naked and squatting over the Bidet; 'Sandy' had just shaved Moira's pussy and he watched as she washed off the last of the soap.

She then picked up the shower head and turning it on full directed the stream over her labia and on to her clit as she held herself wide open. Sandy knew what was going to happen and as he watched he leisurely wanked his already hard dick. Very quickly Moira began to moan and shiver as she built to a peak. He knew she was near her nipples stood out hard and getting up from the bidet she stepped into the bath and lowered herself onto Sandy's upstanding prick. Neither of them hardly moved, they had done this so often, Sandy felt the muscles in her cunt grip him, she leaned forward and bit his shoulder as he, in turn, pinched a hard outstanding nipple and with a quick shiver they both came together. Moira stood up, Sandy's cum dripping from her cunt, she pushed her mound towards him and he licked out every drop.

After they has both washed and Moira had again used the bidet  they dried themselves and she lay on the bed as Sandy started to dress.

"You think it will turn into an orgy tonight do you?" Sandy asked his wife.

"Oh yes" she replied, "the man is an absolute lecher, I told you my mother used to work for him."

"Well, I knew that but how did know about his sexual habits?"

"Oh for Gods sake Sandy, dont you ever listen? He fucked her as often as he did his wife, she loved it, always has. Where do you think I get it from? God Almighty she would fuck you if ever you showed the inclination."

"Sandy stared at his wife. "You cant mean that, I know your mother doesn't look her age but surely you cant mean..." he paused..." You do, if I showed the slightest interest in your mother you'd arrange it. My God you are unbelievable. You will tell me next you have had her yourself. You know I have never been concerned about your bisexuality but...No... Surely not...have you?"

"Mmm dear Sandy I see you lovely dick has gone all hard again, what has excited you, the thought of fucking my mother or the thought that I may have already? Well, love of my life - God knows why I never told you until now but I was having sex with mum since I was 18."

It was too much for Sandy, suddenly he shot a load of cum right across his wife's tits...

THE MANOR HOUSE - 7.59pm

That evening three cars arrived almost simultaneously at the Manor House.

The guests had arrived.